Apply Now to be on Bachelor Pad!

For the first time ever, our search is on for fresh eligible faces that are ready to join our former Bachelors and Bachelorettes in a quest for love or $250,000.  Apply Now!

1. OMG i love bachelor and bachelorette it is an amazing show i was i was a contestant to be on the bachelor to find my dream guy i am having some trouble in the relationship area! – Laura .P.

Comment by Laura — March 13, 2012 @ 9:22 pm

2. Good luck Laura, as I’m sure the Bachelor Pad will be the perfect place to find everlasting love…ever tried match.com?

Comment by mylandingstrip — March 13, 2012 @ 9:45 pm

3. I want to apply for entry but do not have a video or phot to submit. How should I be able to apply? 301-313-0254

Comment by Nancy Stull, nminano25@hotmail.com — March 14, 2012 @ 9:35 am

4. Totally love this show and thought it would be a great way to meet a wonderful guy.

Comment by Nancy Stull, nminano25@hotmail.com — March 14, 2012 @ 9:37 am

5. Dear Bachelor show producer,
    I just wanted to say this a great show but you need to cut all these sex & kissing from the show and bring some educational dating show for us that we all can learn how to know the person we date and what to say,do, …..
    it feels like this show is all about kissing than talking
    and this is not good for the families to watch together even for adult is boaring to see nothing but kissing.

Comment by Nancy — March 14, 2012 @ 11:58 am

6. Dear Bachelor Producer,
    Please stop all these kissing in the show. it is getting so boaring.

Comment by Nancy — March 14, 2012 @ 12:00 pm

7. Dear Bachelor Show Producer,

How much Purell will you be

Comment by jolene — March 14, 2012 @ 1:51 pm

8. Sorry, meant to write:

Dear Bachelor Show Producer,

Will you be providing Purell by the bucketfuls for contestants? And is the prize money tax-free, because after splitting the money and taxes it may not be enough to buy a pair of David Good’s swim trunks at one of your Bachelor auctions. Also if you can direct me to a good plastic surgeon where I can buy myself a pair of enhancements I would really appreciate it. Need to prepare for the show! And now that Fleiss is divorced will he be in the kissing contest? Just wondering. Because I am pre-opting out of that contest.

Comment by jolene — March 14, 2012 @ 1:57 pm

9. i lov the bachlor pad

Comment by jeremy van dyk — March 14, 2012 @ 2:40 pm

10. Ben Flajnik Cream Dream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWt_DifczOM

Comment by andy — March 14, 2012 @ 3:31 pm

11. Why do I have this weird urge to be covered in cream?

Comment by Jolene — March 14, 2012 @ 10:41 pm

12. YES, PULEEEZE SIGN ME UP FOR UNLIMITED AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL AND PRODUCER MANIPULATION! Can’t wait to be made a fool of….

Comment by Heather — March 15, 2012 @ 1:28 pm

13. Reading the comments on this post give me confidence that America is still smart, and that people realize that while the Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor Pad make for FANTASTIC television, they seldom yield everlasting love. Gotta love TV…

Comment by Esther — March 15, 2012 @ 4:53 pm

14. @ Esther Yep, who can take this stuff seriously? Also who would be willing to ruin their reputations on this show where the contestants are basically owned and manipulated for ratings?

Comment by I'm Done Watching this Franchise — March 15, 2012 @ 9:24 pm

15. HA! You all are so nuts! Jolene just marathon mouthed on why she thinks it so nasty, then she commented she is thinking of cream… You all are certifiably crazy. You hate it so much that you not only watch, but comment on the official bachelor web site. Nice work, idiots.

Comment by Summer — March 16, 2012 @ 1:24 am

16. @ Summer But ABC is the only station that’s on at the ward. They won’t give us the remote control because they’re afraid we might hit each other or ourselves over the head with it. Just sayin’.

Comment by Jolene — March 16, 2012 @ 10:39 am

17. This show sucks and seems to stoop lower and lower each season. I’m glad I have a place to comment that YOU HAVE LOST ANOTHER VIEWER.

Comment by Autumn — March 16, 2012 @ 4:15 pm

18. Oh yes please please sign me up, I want Mr. Fleiss to personally edit me and then feed me to the wolves, yes please I want my life ruined so ABC can laugh all the way to the bank. Seriously though it would sound fun to be on this show but somehow I feel the producers don’t give a flying crap about people no matter how much they call this a “family,” Fleiss & Co. do not care about the well-being of their contestants and would murder them live on air if it were legal and got them more ratings. My niece almost got into this “franchise” and I pray and thank God every day that she dodged a bullet. So this is for you young ones out there – stay out of reality TV and live real lives.

Comment by Aunt Alicia — March 18, 2012 @ 4:46 pm

19. Heard Ames is enamored with Emily of Bachelor Ben season. That would be an interesting mix for Bachelor Pad

Comment by Joann — March 27, 2012 @ 7:28 am

20. I love this show… I always dreamed of being on Bachelorette… I have trouble with relationships and I want to found the perfect guy of my dreams….

Comment by Halanna — July 24, 2012 @ 8:33 am