Ashleigh Hunt’s Bachelorette Blog: Episode 9

Let me start off by saying I am sorry for coming off so harsh last week in my blog. Looking back I see I was too hard on Ames and feel pretty bad. I am not an evil spirited person who wants to make others feel bad about themselves. So if you stick with me I promise to win you all back over! Or try! :)

Side bar – when it comes to this show…everyone (myself included) understands that the world is watching/judging and you may not always like what people have to say about you.   When I see Ames at a reunion party I will apologize and take a shot with him on behalf of everyone who was upset!

I am shocked Constantine left but I did not see him as the guy for Ashley in the end. Ashley does not seem too upset over him leaving and I am happy for that. The poor girl has certainly been on a rollercoaster this season!

Wow! Ryan came back…and I’m not sure how to feel about this.  He was one of my front runners from the start but as the season went on I began to see more of what the guys in the house were seeing.  There is always one of those types of guy/girl in the house who acts one way with the people in the house and a totally different way with the person they are trying to win over.

I am so happy she sent Ryan back home.  The connection with JP is too strong at this point and it’s too late to go back in time with Ryan to see what could have been.

I don’t know about you guys but I am so in love with JP and Ashley together.  He even said, “I am ready for the end!” Can this show be over already so we can watch them get married on TV? They are so good together it is ridiculous!

I was not in love with what Ashley chose to change into for JP. Was it cute for your first night with someone? I would have picked a little bit of a sexier shirt dress.

I don’t think Ashley had to think hard at all about keeping both Ben and JP. She knew they would both say yes to her rose! Since Constantine left I supposed producers still had to fill the show with her contemplating their decisions to stay. C’mon, we all knew that it would be Ben and JP in the end!

I am so excited for the finale, but first we have the Men Tell All episode which should be interesting! Do you think Ashley will get to see that footage of Bentley where he was beyond rude?

I just wanted to see JP get on one knee and propose to Ashley.  I hope his speech tops Brads! I can’t wait…her dress looks stunning for the finale. It should be great!

And then we have Bachelor Pad 2 to look forward to! That should be fun considering I know all of those crazy guys and gals.  Get ready for a crazy second season, I have heard it gets wild!

1. http://realitycheck-jenna.blogspot.com/2011/07/bachelorette-ep9.html

Comment by Jenna — July 28, 2011 @ 7:52 pm

2. I like Ben better than JP. JP looks like my boss – icky! And nothing against JP!

Comment by Mel L — July 28, 2011 @ 8:45 pm

3. I actually agreed with your blog last week and i don’t see why people get mad it is your opinion they act like they know him personally. For me i knew from the first night that it would be JP just because the way they talk to each other and as the season progressed it only reaffirmed what i thought. 1 example is ashley telling jp about sending home ryan and constantine and also the whole bentley thing. They already seem like they have been a couple for years and i can’t wait for the finale.

Comment by Derrick — July 28, 2011 @ 9:13 pm

4. I agree with you Jenna! I would like to see Ashley with Ben! JP has insecurities and that is not good!
    Which ever one she sends home will be sad!

Comment by Pam Cordes — July 28, 2011 @ 10:10 pm

5. I have liked this season because I think Ashley seems like a regular person, although certainly above average intelligence. What I don’t like is that it seems that they waste so much time each episode with stupid stuff like her deliberating about what to do with Ryan, and they could show more of their dates and their conversations, show them laughing and talking about serious stuff, and less filler…. just my 2 cents worth.

Comment by Kelli — July 29, 2011 @ 2:33 am

6. The whole ‘JP has insecurities’ or ‘JP has anger issues’ is laughable. All you are ALLOWED to see by the producers are sliced and diced/edited versions of these people. However, there is NO denying the connection between JP and Ashley. You can’t fake that.

Comment by Mimi — July 29, 2011 @ 12:21 pm

7. I believe that Ashley wore that shirt for JP because that’s the shirt (or similar to the shirt) she wore in Hong Kong when everything solidified for those two. A see through long white shirt with a black bra underneath.
    ;) Whatcha think?

Comment by Sunny — July 29, 2011 @ 5:41 pm

8. I am so upset about the last episode because I missed the last half of the show because the president spoke and I was recording it and it messed my recording up. Is there anyway that i can purchase a dvd or something. Could you possibly maybe find out for me. My email is clydeandjune@yahoo.com. Please help me cause im so upset. Thank you Ashley… June

Comment by june — July 30, 2011 @ 1:08 am

9. I hope you didn’t hurt yourself writing this complex analysis, Ashleigh.

Also, hello, Ashley HAS ALREADY SEEN Bentley, watching the show on TV just as the rest of us have. Duh.

Comment by Allissa — July 30, 2011 @ 8:56 am

10. I’m concerned that if Ashley and JP get engaged, he is not going to handle watching the show very well. I have a feeling he has jealousy issues coupled with a temper, and that never helps a relationship.

I do hope I’m wrong though, and I wish Ashley all the best.

Comment by Jean — July 31, 2011 @ 9:27 pm

11. JP. I would like to set you up with my sister! She is your age, beautiful & never been married before. I hope you can meet her! She is awesome & you guys would make a great couple and great babies! Contact me & I will give you her info! U are amazing! U should take the chance to meet her!

Comment by Cindy — August 2, 2011 @ 1:45 am

12. I was pretty sure all along that she would end up with JP But I think they might have problems! I think he Loves her & I think that She Thinks She Loves Him Because he gives her Security! But Ashley is an Outgoing, Fun-loving person & I’m afraid that JP with his Jealousy & seemingly Anger Issues, that This might cause a Problem! And Did she do it to Rebel against her sisters advice? I really do like JP & the Chemistry is Most Definately there But with Ben, She laughed & smiled & was more..Her! Just Saying…

Comment by Molly — August 2, 2011 @ 4:34 am

13. I wish Ashley and JP all the love and happiness. I loved Ben too. I hope he will consider being the bachelor. Thank you for another amazing season. Just please do not let Bentley or Brad come back ever.

Debi

Comment by Debi — August 2, 2011 @ 8:29 pm

14. I was so happy to see ashley chose JP because he was my favorite from the start! :) Congrats to them

Comment by Ashley — August 8, 2011 @ 5:07 am