Ashley Spivey’s Blog: Episode 8

Hometown Dates! Everyone’s favorite episode!

While I have to admit that I love seeing where everyone comes from, especially the devil. This episode always breaks my heart because one family will undoubtedly scare the Bachelor away. I just always feel so badly for that family!

Ben’s first stop was Ocala, Florida to see Lindzi!

Her hair is already frustrating me 2 minutes into the episode.

Ben says that he has moments where he can see himself with Lindzi. Those other moments are spent fantasizing about skinny dipping with Courtney again.

We finally get to meet Lindzi’s parents and I laugh hysterically when we learn that her Dad’s name is Harry Cox.

Ben seemed to keep it together well.

The family and Ben decided to compete in some carriage racing but not before ol’ Harry Cox said some funnies.

Seriously – bravo Ben! I would have been laughing hysterically by this point.

I love how easy going Lindzi’s family is and I feel like Ben felt very comfortable around them. However, I’m not sure that these two have the best chemistry and I’m a little worried that she hasn’t gotten to experience enough yet. Her parents admitted to keeping her away from guys by keeping her active. She harps a lot on her past relationship and bless her heart, I think she is still really closed off. Have you ever noticed how she doesn’t make much eye contact and is usually looking down?

Did you Google mason jar stemware like me after you watched this scene and immediately buy a set of 4?

Redneck Wine Glass – You’re welcome!

However, I don’t think Ben is ready to give up on Lindzi yet. I think her confidence and independence is really attractive to him and it’s evidenced in the way he kisses her.

Ben heads to Clarksville, Tennessee next to visit Kacie! Kacie and Lindzi must have run out of fun ideas because they are both pulling out old tricks to impress Ben. We know y’all can ride horses and twirl batons!

I just think Kacie is so adorable. She’s always so happy and smiling. I would have been so mad that my hometown date was marred by more rain and humidity – bless her heart, she’s not even trying to fix her hair anymore!

Ben sits Kacie down to get a little info on her family before he meets them and we can already see Ben’s face clouding over.

He already senses a problem when Kacie’s Dad doesn’t drink and he’s a winemaker. He also takes issue with the fact that she’s lived in Tennessee her whole life and the move to California will probably be a problem.

This really isn’t going to go over well…

The dinner convo doesn’t go too well and Kacie’s Dad makes a lot of faces like this.

KACIE IS GETTING PISSED…

So she decides to get her sister’s approval since she’s the one that knows her best. Her sister also avoided the curly hair gene in the family.

Kacie tries to convince her sister that she’s truly in love and that ” You have to take risks and not just settle.” I can tell that her sister is a little skeptical too but she is trying her hardest to be supportive.

Ben has a chat with Kacie’s Dad in which he admits that he is afraid of making the wrong decision (NO DAD WANTS TO HEAR THIS) and confesses that he likes Kacie a lot. None of this impresses her Dad.

Ben then has a talk with Kacie’s Mom, who’s a hottie by the way, and she makes it very clear that she isn’t into them moving in together if Kacie is the final one. Ben says that he understands, but it’s pretty clear that this family is way too conservative for him.

I think during this scene we get a little glimpse into how young Kacie really is. As she’s talking with her Dad, he is trying to express that he can’t keep her from her choices but he wants to make sure that she doesn’t get hurt. I don’t think Kacie has reached the age yet where you begin to second-guess a relationship if your parents see red flags. Kacie is still in the “rebel against your parents” stage. She insists to her Dad that she very much loves Ben.

Sir, we all agree with you.

As Ben and Kacie say goodbye, I think we all could sense that she was going home. There was no lingering hug or kiss and for Pete’s sake, HE NEVER OPEN-MOUTH KISSED HER! EVER! It seemed like he couldn’t wait to get the hell out of Tennessee.

Ben stayed in the South, but headed to Fort Worth to visit Texas Nicki. They go on a cute date to find local clothing like they did in Puerto Rico. I realize during this date that Ben looks better in hats.

I also really like that he took his straw out of his drink. All men should watch Crazy, Stupid, Love and listen to Ryan Gosling when he says that you basically look like you are performing straw fellatio when you keep your straw in your drink. Bravo again Ben!

I really like Ben and Nicki on this date. Once again, Ben has always referenced love as being a slow burn and he definitely seems to warm up more and more to Nicki. He acts goofy, gets her to open up, and kisses her passionately. If only he would open up to her – so far, I’ve only seen him do this with Courtney!

I just think Nicki’s parents are adorable and they could pass for parent twins with Kacie’s family! I really admire her parents for having this date together, even though they are divorced. That says a lot about how open-minded and forgiving they must be.

Nicki’s Dad made me tear up when he confessed that he’s always felt a responsible for Nicki getting hurt by her first marriage. He blames himself for giving away her hand too easily and he wants her to know that he’s trying to maintain a balance now of respecting her decisions but also he doesn’t want her to get hurt. I love her Dad!!!

Nicki’s Dad makes a sweet speech at the table and Ben’s guilty feelings are written all over his face. I think he knows that eventually he will end things with Nicki and he will hurt her once again.

Nicki tells Ben that she has fallen in love with him (to which he replies with a heartfelt “wow”) and he admits that he has great gut feelings for her. Unfortunately in the history of relationships, most people go with their hearts and not their guts.

Ben saves the best for last and heads to Scottsdale, Arizona to meet Courtney’s family. During the hometown dates, the girls are kept in isolation and all of this alone time must be getting to Courtney. She feels remorseful for saying mean things about the girls. Or the producers brought her in to do voiceovers since all of America hates her and they need us to care about her.

Hahahahahahaha. I just can’t! No comment!

Ben sits down to have lunch with Courtney’s Mom, Dad, and Sister and I’m amazed by her Mom’s faces.

Seriously – this is the exact same face Courtney makes after she’s said something evil!

Courtney admits to her parents that she likes/loves Ben and that he treats her well, unlike the former guys she’s dated. I have to admit that I wish we got to see more of this goofy, likable Courtney during the season. Maybe this is what Ben sees most of the time? However, it still doesn’t excuse the way she treated the girls and I still worry about how she would handle Ben’s real world girl friends.

Ben has a conversation with Courtney’s Dad who says, “Winning,” too. He also admits that he’d like having Ben around since the Robertson clan is estrogen filled! Ben also is “winning!” when it comes to her Mom, who is apparently the hardest one to win over.

After lunch, Ben and Courtney decide to walk around and check out the venue that Courtney can see herself getting married in.

She also decides that the best way to tell Ben that she loves him is by having them participate in a mock ceremony. Throughout the season, you can basically see Ben’s balls recede anytime someone mentions marriage. Surprisingly, he’s ok with this whole situation and doesn’t pee his pants. This only further confirms to me that Courtney is the only one he truly cares about.

After Courtney gives Ben the limpest bowtie I’ve ever seen, they decide to write their vows.

LOOK HOW HAPPY HE IS! I haven’t seen Ben this happy since Kacie brought candy to the deserted island!

I cut my TV off for a second here because I too was smiling like Ben and found myself liking them together. It really freaked me out – then I came to my senses. How is this not freaking Ben out? He seemed much more nervous on all of the other girl’s dates, which were so normal and down-to-earth. Then he says his vows…

Basically, Ben says that he sees a past, present, and future with Courtney. He hasn’t said anything like this to the other girls. He also says that Courtney is kind, which proves that he is seeing a very different Courtney than we have all gotten to know and love!

Then Courtney recites her vows, which sounded almost identical to one of the most famous breakup lines from Sex and the City. This is some ominous $h!t. Why would you choose lines from a breakup scene?

Wow, they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore huh?

Yay! The Rosemaster is back and he has a little chat with Ben before the Rose Ceremony. I noticed that while Ben was describing the hometown dates, he never said the word love when describing Kacie’s date. He said it during all the other descriptions. This gives me the sads.

Then, in a move we all saw coming, Ben eliminates Kacie. When Kacie says her goodbyes, I sigh with relief when Courtney fails to comfort Kacie. Yep, she’s still evil!

Kacie keeps her composure when Ben walks her out to explain himself but the best he can do is, “I’m sorry.”

Kacie’s limo exit interview broke my heart and I could see so much of myself in her as she cried. First of all honey child, YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH! Secondly, you aren’t stupid and I think you learned a lot about yourself through this process! Take that knowledge and go find the love of your life that will treat you well!

Also, I loved that she was a little pissed off towards the end! Angry Kacie is so awesome!

So what did y’all think of the episode? Were you surprised when Ben sent Kacie home? Did you crack up at Harry Cox? Which family did you love the most? Did you think the mock ceremony was cute or awkward? Who should Ben be with? Do we like Courtney more?

Be sure to head over to my blog www.saynotocosmo.com for more Bachelor posts, relationship advice, and random musings!

1. I eagerly await your blog every week. Well done! :D

Comment by Rachel — February 24, 2012 @ 1:59 pm

2. Takes the “slow” babysitter all week to write a blog? WTF? Wait, or is she a maid? same/same

Comment by God Bless Ashley — February 24, 2012 @ 2:20 pm

3. To the person who commented above and is hiding behind another name you should check your information before you post something stupid. She posted this blog couple days ago on her blog page, it just took a while for BachelorAbc to post it here.. Refrain from name calling next time, its not attractive ..

love the blog Ashley.. You always me laugh out loud w the screencaps

Comment by helen — February 24, 2012 @ 2:31 pm

4. Stumbled on your blog last week – love it! Thanks for keeping me entertained :)

Comment by Anne — February 24, 2012 @ 3:03 pm

5. I love the photos with captions. LOVE them. Kacie was my favourite, but I’m happy to see her go. She deserves better than Ben. In fact, I hated that she started questioning herself, asking what SHE did wrong. I really hated that part.

Comment by Nicole — February 24, 2012 @ 3:14 pm

6. Love you and your blog Ashley. For the hater on here, hey loser, get a life and stop being so freaking jealous of Ashley Spivey, who has it all. Don’t you wish you could be half the woman Ashley is? Go back under your rock.

Ashley, you are so talented and this was right on and so funny. Thank you.

Comment by Melissa — February 24, 2012 @ 3:39 pm

7. I LOVE your blog, the pictures with the captions are awesome!!

Comment by Crystal — February 24, 2012 @ 4:29 pm

8. Spot on, Ashley! Ben also commented that Courtney was “honest”, as well as kind. As he watches this with the rest of us, and if he should be with you-know-who, things should get a bit awkward.

Comment by Richard — February 24, 2012 @ 5:04 pm

9. Ashley go on i want u to be the bride wishing u all my best,,,praying for u ,,,u deserve to be his wife

Comment by olivia valera — February 24, 2012 @ 7:01 pm

10. Good gawsh, Ashley, that was the most insanely funny recap that I have ever read about this or any show. Well done, girl!

I liked Ben on the Bachelorette, thought he was a kind, intelligent, sad soul, found him sexey and wanted him to find a soulmate. But, gack! Now, not so much. Dude seems more like a typically shallow drooler, driven by his lower Man Parts. Can’t figure out if he’s just Mr. Socially Awkward or truly a dweeb. From his lame, offensive “music” video out on the Net, I’m thinking dweeb. And the send-offs…are the good-bye discussions landing on the editing room floor, or is he just basically walking them to the limo with a terse, “See ya. Nice making out with you!” Strangely cold. Lindzi, Kacie and Nicki are hopefully dancing the happy dance right now.

Comment by GoCardsDeb — February 24, 2012 @ 8:29 pm

11. I LOVE your blog and I look forward to seeing it every week. Most other Bachelor recaps are long-winded, filled with personal anecdotes and unnecessary fillers for comedic effect. But your commentary is spot-on and hilarious! Thanks!

Comment by Marla — February 24, 2012 @ 9:35 pm

12. Ashley, yours are the funniest eva! LOVE the pics! thanks for making me laugh! :-)

Comment by Jj — February 24, 2012 @ 10:25 pm

13. Btw, no I don’t think could ever like courtney after how she treated the other girls, esp emily. Not surprised after the date he let kacie go. I’m glad he let kacie go now, she deserves way better than him.

Comment by Jj — February 24, 2012 @ 10:32 pm

14. I love your blogs Ashley! They’re my favorites out of all of them (well, except for maybe Reality Steve’s..). Your photos and captions are awesome! And I agree with the “Gack!” above. I thought Ben had more personality than this, but either I was duped during the Bachelorette or it’s on the editing floor. Ben definitely fell for Courtney – written all over his face – so we did get a love story (though it’s most likely one-sided). Can’t imagine this lasts past ATFR. Keep up the great work – I look forward to your blogs every week! Your middle-aged mom of 3 Fan.. ;-)

Comment by Beth — February 24, 2012 @ 10:58 pm

15. Great blog – I’m happy to see another take on Courtney and one that isn’t a negative take. I agree that Ben seems really smitten over her, and it does appear that he is in love with Courtney. Good for him, but yes, the season was different as far as getting along with the other women in the house.

Comment by emy — February 24, 2012 @ 11:12 pm

16. lol! Thanks for making me laugh too! So needed that..Joe Bidden ahahha! Was I the only one kinda scared of Courtney’s mom? The high voices reminded me of that little lady on Poltergeist (Carol Ann! Stay away from the light!!!) Oh crap! just realized that if Ben did pick Courtney but then dumped her skinny-dipping, tata-shaking arse after seeing all these episodes…SheDevil may actually put a curse on him! Be afraid Benny! Be very afraid! SheDevil does not forgive remember?

Comment by Marie — February 25, 2012 @ 12:40 am

17. Ben’s cream dream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWt_DifczOM

Comment by richard — February 25, 2012 @ 3:33 am

18. Fun blog, luv the pics with captions. Your clever!

Comment by Anna — February 25, 2012 @ 3:36 am

19. Love the pictures, too funny!

Comment by Chris — February 25, 2012 @ 4:35 am

20. Im liking Courtney – am I under her spell too? I think Courtney is hysterical, easily the funniest girl out there. The rest of them seem pretty blah to me. Kacie B seriously needs to get out of her parents house. She’s way too immature with the baton twirling. Although I do think she would’ve made a good bachelorette, much better than Emily. That show demands immature women,i.e Ashley Hebert last season.

Comment by JennW — February 25, 2012 @ 5:59 am

21. Love your blogs. I find it amazing that everyone has been so critical of Courtney, and then she has one decent episode where she is removed from other girls, and people think she is a new woman!! There is never an excuse for bad behavior. Hopefully if Ben chose her, he can help her deal with her insecurities in a better way that being mean.

Ben would be crazy not to pick Lindzi, she seems so uncomplicated, and beautiful.

You must have to laugh when people criticize Ashley Hebert on your comment section. They obviously know you two are best friends. I personally, am disappointed in this season because we did not get a love story like the one of Ashley and JP. There is no amount of drama that is more entertaining then a good love story. So happy they found each other and are going strong.

Comment by Jacquie — February 25, 2012 @ 6:08 am

22. I grew up feeling like no one would love me because I wasn’t beautiful. I owe this fear partially to movies and shows like the Bachelor. The movies always portrayed the less attractive girls as the slapstick comedian who was cast for the laughs. She was the funny sidekick to the beautiful heroine who finds love in the end, while her very plain Jane friend is overlooked. I could never imagine the plain Jane making love. After all, she didn’t have a perfect body. There are only a handful of films like The Truth about Cats and Dogs where this isn’t true, although even Jeanine Garaffalo’s (sp?) character in that movie was pretty. But just recently I read a very funny and heartwarming novel that helped me to see that true love can come to the plain Janes (and Joe)s of the world. It is called What the Heart Sees by Janice Zick. I found it at the Desert Breeze Publishing.com site. Oops, no spaces. What a breath of fresh air it was. I love, love, loved it. I laughed and cried throughout the book.

Comment by ginger — February 25, 2012 @ 6:29 am

23. I came across this by accident and seriously pi$$ed myself laughing.

Comment by Jessica — February 25, 2012 @ 10:32 am

24. Even though I KNOW Kacie can do better, and know Ben is going to pick Courtney, I still had tears in my eyes when Kacie didn’t get a rose. She was my fav!!
    Also, I love your blog :)

Comment by Ash — February 25, 2012 @ 10:53 am

25. WOW! lOVE YOUR BLOG..1ST TIME READING IT, BUT I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE… :)

Comment by HANNAH R — February 25, 2012 @ 11:32 am

26. Found your site after Reality Steve said he reads your blog, and I really enjoy. You always make me lol at least once every week!

Realized about part way through this season that I enjoy bachelor/bachelorette much more when at least the LEAD really wants to find love. Ben never talks about longing for love and a wife and family.

Comment by Lisa S — February 25, 2012 @ 1:37 pm

27. Our bachelor will choose horse lady – that’s my best guess. What a show this season – I watch Bachelor and Pan AM!

Comment by Valerie — February 25, 2012 @ 7:04 pm

28. I never comment on blogs, but I believe you have an excellent insight on all of these people. Just a few observations I’ve noticed and never seen addressed in any blogs; 1) Courtney weeping and feeling neglected/rejected because Ben wouldn’t “come to her room” late at night when she invited him, 2) Courtney repeatedly making comments about how men don’t give her enough attention and if Ben neglects her she’ll move on, 3) Courtney’s constant comments about men treating her sooooooooooooooo bad. I think the soft side you are seeing to Courtney is probably that she is a fun “friend” to hang out with. She is also “the friend” that will still your man because she is having an insecure day and needs an ego boost. If/when Ben chooses her she will cheat on him just like Vienna cheated on Jake. Insecure woman like Courtney need constant reassurance and will not be happy until they fix themselves. Considering the fact that her dad is so cynical about love and marriage, it makes sense why she is so insecure. Courtney is sad and Ben is not ready for marriage so they will work for now.

Comment by Candice — February 26, 2012 @ 8:50 am

29. Very funny blog! LOVED it also…I agree that he will probably pick Courtney at the end. I too liked Ben much better last season with Ashley and that continued exposure to him is getting old fast. Typical male, letting his weiner do his thinking! The skinny dipping locked it in for her!

Comment by Linda — February 27, 2012 @ 3:27 pm

30. The reactions to this show are actually more interesting than the show. It’s obvious that our bachelor is choosing a partner solely based on physical attraction. But our bachelor and everyone else on the show is 20-something. Even if editing wasn’t a factor here (and it certainly is), what 20-year-old knows anything about anything? It’s perfectly acceptable to be foolish and pantsless in your 20s…expected, even. Most of us simply avoided the opportunity to be young and foolish on international television, if we were lucky.

No offense to young whippersnappers anywhere. Including you, Constantine. Your blog posts are full of thought, level-headed, and well written. Thanks for the fun read, each week.

Comment by Angelica — February 27, 2012 @ 5:24 pm

31. OOps. I meant to post that last comment on another blog, but the crux of the message applies to you also, Ashley. I’ve been really enjoying your hilarious observations every week. These captions are priceless!

Comment by Angelica — February 27, 2012 @ 5:28 pm

32. Ben likes Courtney’s immature, giddy youth. It’s kinda like an old man being fascinated by a young girl. If he ends up with this little “pretty poison” Lolita, the desire will fade long before any intellect develops! The whole viewing world (other than Ben) can see he is sweet on the wrong chick. Kacie (even with her “archaic” parents), Nicki, and Lindzi are all quality gals and any of the three would make a great wife. The poor Schmuck doesn’t know the difference in bedding down a tease and picking first class quality for a wife. The other three are so sweet, genuine, kind, caring and lovable and we’re going to watch him let each escape . If he picks Courtney, he’s drinking too much of his own bad wine!
    And will reap that wich he has sewn.

Comment by Stan F — February 27, 2012 @ 10:36 pm

33. Ben started out looking like a nice decent guy. I can’t believe what an idiot he has turned out to be. Courtney, really? She’s the ugliest and meanest bitch I’ve ever seen. If he thinks he deserves to end up with Courtney, he certainly deserves everything coming to him. What a looser! You did well, Ashley. Smart girl

Comment by Joanne — February 28, 2012 @ 9:58 am

34. My opinion of Courtney changed this episode–I think she’s there for the right reasons now, and genuinely thinks Ben is a real catch. He seems most himself with her, and he doesn’t have a stone face when she tells him her feelings. His face actually shows concern/listening/happiness whatever. I hope they can make their crushes on each other turn into something a little more lasting. Guess time will tell!
    I took Courtney’s lack of comforting at the end as complete awkwardness and insecurity on her part. She didn’t know what to do, and the two obviously didn’t like each other much. Courtney started dropping bad comments about Kacie early on–probably because she saw her as competition–and Kacie….well, showed us what she’d love to do to black widow spider Courtney! Courtney crossed her legs like that out of insecurity, looked at Ben like, “What do I do?? This is awkward Ben!!”. Not an evil gesture, just totally out of her element. I think what WOULD have been fake is if she gave Kacie a big hug and said “Sorry to see you go!”, then we’d all know she was a big fat liar! Courtney wears her feelings on her face and probably hasn’t been “fake” this whole season–Ben and the girls see the real her, bot the best and worst sides of it.

I also think that her and Ben’s relationship is the most real moving forward–he knows the worst side of her. Is aware of it, and accepts her for both her good and bad. He’s never seen the worst side of the other girls, it would be something he has to discover later on. You don’t propose to someone without knowing that you can accept their faults along with their strengths.

That’s my 2 cents :) Ashely, LOVE your blog–religiously check for it to get posted each week. Keep it up girl!

Comment by Beth — February 28, 2012 @ 10:04 am

35. Courtney is one of intelligent women I have ever seen on Bachelor so far. Since this episode started she has been the one I want to see and her next move to get a rose. Not only beautiful but, also intelligent and she really knows how to play the game. Her moves are well planed and orchestrated. I bet you folks, she will be perfect wife for Ben if he chooses her. Don’t forget folks she is more open than the other girls one of the most characteristic of good marriage, fun to be with. We all hate front runners when you’re involved in a competition like this. They started pounding her when they saw she in for the win. Go Courtney I have your back!

Comment by Teluu — February 28, 2012 @ 1:49 pm

36. Courtney – yuck! Fake, conniving, conceited — very bad characteristics for a wife. She played dirty pool, which also speaks to her character.
    Really like your blog, Ashley. Your photo comments are GREAT!

Comment by D & J's Mom — February 28, 2012 @ 3:30 pm

37. You are seriously the funniest person in the world. Well done!

Comment by julie — February 28, 2012 @ 3:50 pm

38. I hated that Ben let Kacie go home. She was my favorite. thought for sure he would end up with her. But he continues to pick Courtney. I can’t stand her. She is a total BITCH!!! My god send her home. This last ceremony was a huge disappointment. He sent nikki home and not the f****** bitch. Wow what is wrong with him. She is only on this show for the win, and so she can say I beat all the other girls. She doesn’t love Ben or even care about him. If he ends up with her its his own fault when she breaks his heart. It will happen.

Comment by Jody — February 29, 2012 @ 11:57 am

39. Nicely done.

Comment by Allissa — February 29, 2012 @ 9:12 pm

40. Ben is so stupid. Kacie B is the best choice of the girls. Lindsy is very nice, respectable and all, but not his perfect match. Courtney is spiteful, full of herself, idiotic, dumb, pretty but dumb, and I don’t think she has real love for Ben. Can’t stand this woman’s attitude. *lightbulb* perhaps Ben (stupid) and Courtney (dumb) do make a (stupidly dumb) match afterall. BEN YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER!!!!

Comment by Vicki B — March 3, 2012 @ 7:48 am

41. OOPS! Forgot to tell everyone, it’s outta the bag… saw it at WalMart one of the Magazines for March 12, 2012 shows Ben chosing Courtney… DOH!

Comment by Vicki B — March 3, 2012 @ 7:53 am

42. Ok well first of all Courtney nobody even likes you including me. Your fake just like your parents and you are not the prettiest woman I have ever saw, my but looks better then you. Second of all you never treated any of the girls on the show right and whenever Kacie got voted off you could have at least show a little bit of emotion for her and tell her that she will meet the right person one day. Lastly you do not even deserve Ben. He is too good for you. He probably has a lot of friends that are girls and what are you going to tell them too back off. Ok @$$ hole we all know you are with Ben you don’t have to rub in other peoples face.

Comment by Gabrielle — March 5, 2012 @ 2:41 pm

43. I forgot to mention Ben you are really STUPID for choosing Courtney. You should have choose Lindsay. She is the right match for you. You dumb @$$.

Comment by Gabrielle — March 5, 2012 @ 2:42 pm

44. OMG this thing is hilarious
    GREAT PICTURES!!!!
    Well
    I’m watching the bachelor right now
    lol lol lol lol
    it’s kind of funny at some times.
    Ben is ugly at a pimply butt with hair on top
    just saying
    he has bad taste in women too
    well
    idk the names of everyone
    i dont even know how many girls there are on that show
    personally I think this show is stupid
    but that’s my opinion
    y’all probly won’t listen to it
    why am I still typing
    it’s almost 8 o tock and I have stuff to do
    i’m bored
    bored
    i’mma go now
    have a nice life

Comment by Bob Saggerz — March 5, 2012 @ 5:54 pm

45. Im from Australia so the show airs at a later date than America. Right now we are getting re runs of Brad Womak’s season.

Your blog is the most well structured and humorous of the lot. Joe Bidden comment had me in stitches.

My overall opinion on Ben and Courtney is they are definitely a match. Both have a quirky side that intertwines their personalities. She may have had the wrong approach with the other girls on the show but i see her and Ben being a successful couple.
    For anyone that’s been in love before should see that thats what they have with each other.

Comment by drestarguy — June 16, 2012 @ 12:33 pm

46. I think she gets bare naked in front of him since episode 4. And she shows her tits to the whole village in episode 6.
    Whereas Ben got 3/4 naked in episode 2 for the play.
    I admit Court and Ben are a good match.

Comment by Posey B — April 13, 2013 @ 10:42 pm

47. I think she gets bare naked in front of him since episode 4. And she shows her tits to the whole village in episode 6.
    Whereas Ben got 3/4 naked in episode 2 for the play.
    I admit Court and Ben make a good match.

Comment by Posey B — April 13, 2013 @ 10:43 pm