Bachelor Nation Lost a Great Friend

This week, Bachelor Nation lost a great friend.

Scott Cartwright, father of Michelle Money passed away after a courageous battle with colon cancer. A kind and generous man, he will be greatly missed by all who knew him.

In honor of him and his family, please visit http://huntsmancancerfoundation.org/ to make a donation to the cause.

Please join us in the battle against this terrible disease.

1. Condolences to Michelle & her family at this difficult time.

Comment by cdn1976 — August 18, 2011 @ 8:27 pm

2. Condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Comment by Darlene — August 18, 2011 @ 8:50 pm

3. Sympathy for your loss of. Your father and grand-mother. My taught and prayers go u and your family.

Comment by Maelle — August 18, 2011 @ 11:50 pm

4. Very very sorry for your loss Michelle…prayers and love for you and your Mom. You are a beautiful person on the inside and out! xoxo

Comment by Kim — August 19, 2011 @ 8:31 pm

5. Very sorry michelle…really sorry. God give you and your family strentgh during this hard time..i really hope you won bachelor pad…

Comment by smart lady — August 23, 2011 @ 6:30 pm

6. Michelle I am so sorry to hear your devestating news. Its seems as though you have a lot of people on board with you though! :) I called it on day one for u winning bp2. We will see if I’m right!

Comment by katie — August 23, 2011 @ 7:59 pm

7. Hang in there, Michelle. I’m sorry to hear about your father. Stay strong.

Comment by Courtney — September 1, 2011 @ 6:02 pm

8. Bachelor Producers:
    I really wish that you guys would stop worrying about Steve Carbone. To be honest, you guys should be paying him. Reality Steve’s spoilers are the only reason I watched Sean’s season. I’m so sick of following the series just to learn that the couples break-up soon folling ATFR. The only reason I watched this season is because Steve leaked that Sean actually gets engaged and is planning a wedding. Finally – A happy ending that doesn’t include Trista and Ryan.

Comment by Gayle VanHaul — March 29, 2013 @ 10:33 am