Bachelor Nation Viewing Parties

Hello Bachelor Nation!

One of the things we like most about you is how interactive we all get to be.
We love the brackets and the games, and we especially love when you get together Monday nights to watch our show with your friends and family.

So, we’ve decided to shoot a segment about our favorite part of the show: You!

If you have a viewing party, we want to come and check it out. Show us your games, show us your menu, show us how you celebrate being a part of Bachelor Nation every Monday!

Here’s what you need to know:

June 10th – We’ll be in Manhattan, NY
June 24th – We’ll be in Los Angeles, CA

Email us the details of your weekly viewing parties at bachelorTV@gmail.com
We want to hear all about it. The bigger, the better.

Please make sure you’re in THOSE locations and are available THOSE nights.
Those that are pre-selected will get a call from us with more details as those dates get closer.

Make sure to include a contact name, phone number, and email address.
Pics of past parties help too.

We can’t wait to meet you, Bachelor Nation! Thanks for making us who we are!

1. Lovely how you are only going to New York and LA…

Comment by Mo — May 28, 2013 @ 6:17 pm

2. Love it!

Comment by http://topreasonstolovethebachelor.blogspot.com — May 29, 2013 @ 4:36 am

3. Where are all the blogs?!?!?!

Comment by Beth — May 29, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

4. Lack of blogs SUCKS!

Comment by Jennifer — May 29, 2013 @ 1:12 pm

5. Ditto the blogs…abc pull the plug? Lawsuits?

Comment by Ricki — May 29, 2013 @ 4:57 pm

6. I love it

Comment by Natasha burnett — May 30, 2013 @ 1:29 am

7. Can you send Tyler Robert Mosley an shirt too?

Comment by Tyler Robert Mosley — May 31, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

8. Can you send her an shirt for me?

Comment by Leah Brooke conway — May 31, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

9. Why not CHICAGO?!?!?! My mom is 1 of 9 kids and there are a ton of us that have a pool going and watch together!!! Heart breaking! That would be so much fun!!!

Comment by Laura — June 3, 2013 @ 9:19 pm

10. I think abc should have a bachelor and bachelorette show for middle age singles. Viewers would love this! I would like to be a contestant for that show :)

Comment by Michelle McCullough — June 10, 2013 @ 5:20 pm

11. condom money

Comment by geico — June 14, 2013 @ 10:39 pm

12. What LA on 24th? bravo! I’ll be there for sure :D

Comment by Lyricsguru — June 20, 2013 @ 1:41 pm

13. Hello, I just want to know the start & the ending age wide that you do for women? I know they need be 21 years old, but, I want to know is too how old? Like elderly people?

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
    Linda Pearson

Comment by Linda — June 25, 2013 @ 9:10 pm

14. I visited multiple web pages however the audio feature for audio songs existing
    at this website is actually superb.

Comment by fotograf ślubny śląsk — June 26, 2013 @ 9:18 am

15. Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up
    and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a
    linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

Comment by kodowanie stron — June 26, 2013 @ 9:39 am

16. Do you know how I avoid duplicate iCal alerts? (Apple support does not, so far…) I think b/c of iCloud calendar sharing involving my husband and i, I am getting two alerts for every event on the iMac and on the iPhone. every little thing is up to date and that i have a very new MacBook Pro and the new iPhone 4s.

Comment by Julieann Melody — July 10, 2013 @ 7:58 am

17. Juan Pablo should be the next bachelor! He is sweet, sincere and good looking . Tired of seeing blondes as bachelors .

Comment by Mia — July 22, 2013 @ 6:39 pm

18. I think Chris Hanson should be the next Bachelor. I noticed he’s not wearing a wedding ring anymore.

Comment by Jamie — July 24, 2013 @ 8:33 am

19. Dear Producers of the Bachelor/Bachelorette,
    We are two deeply involved fans of your show, and a couple. My partner Jimmy is so into your show and we just love watching this. But would you please release the cast members’ forms from their applications? Not their weight and addresses, other ultra-personal information, but just their personal question-answers? It would mean a lot and also be so meaningful to us who watch the show. Yours sincerely!! S & J

Comment by Sam — July 24, 2013 @ 6:58 pm

20. Bachelor Nation…you’re allowed to secede from this website, any time, you know.

I miss the blogs, too, even though the only one I read was Natalie’s. Without her eagle eyes to look at fashion I’m sure I missed a lot this season.

Comment by Alyssa — July 26, 2013 @ 2:21 pm

21. i think brooks is gay! to do that.

Comment by cheta — July 29, 2013 @ 6:50 pm

22. How about picking someone that looks normal and not like a model ! Some of us are great people even if we don’t look perfect! Or how about a senior show! Lets Do something creative. Dan

Comment by Dan Cohan — July 29, 2013 @ 8:40 pm

23. For Cheta to say “I think brooks is gay to do that” is ridiculous and homophobic.

Comment by Jonathan — July 30, 2013 @ 10:04 am

24. Come to Greensboro, NC! We want to have a viewing party at our apartment complex!

Comment by Tricia — January 21, 2014 @ 10:28 am

25. Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this post here at this website,
    I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at
    this place.