Blake’s Bachelor Pad Blog: Episode 3

Back again, here is my take on this week’s episode 3 of Bachelor Pad. We have it all this week: crying girls, a princess turned spy, more crying girls, and an ending that gave Tony Soprano deja vu. This week wasted no time diving right back into the drama that seemingly follows Melissa (and myself) like a cartoon rain cloud. Kirk made a very astute observation early on, proclaiming, “having a partner who is slightly crazy can get you in trouble.” I spent the remainder of my time at the mansion finding out just how much trouble it would earn me. However bizarre Melissa’s actions may have seemed, in any other context I believe they would be justified. Anyone with a sister or daughter would surely agree that playing on someone’s emotions is unacceptable. And for that reason I was sorry to hear Melissa say I hurt her. I was also surprised, seeing as how she developed these feelings in such a short amount of time. Some people claim to wear their heart on their sleeve. I can only surmise that in Melissa’s case, her sleeves are in fact constructed from actual emotions (perhaps the reason she’s always cold). In the context of this game, however, where everyone is playing to win a quarter of a million dollars, matters of the heart are clearly a detriment. Still, that is no excuse for hurting someone’s feelings. I wish we could have had a civil conversation to diffuse the situation rather than an argument, which only served to pour gas on the fire.

The following day brings less arguing, a sunny sky, and the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever had the privilege of doing. After the previous night’s tumult, I was really hoping I could win this challenge. As we walked out and saw what Chris Harrison had in store for us I knew I was doomed. Damn it man, I’m a dentist, not a synchronized swimmer! I’ve got to hand it to the guys though. Everyone put their best smile on and got after it. Even though there could only be one winner, everyone approached the challenged with a team attitude. Maybe that’s why we dominated over the girls–if you can call floundering in a pool trying not to drown “domination.” Last year’s winners Natalie Getz and Dave Good certainly had their work cut out for them. Picking a winner from our melee must’ve been like determining which pile of cow dung smelled the least awful. We all stunk. For the sake of brevity, we’ll cut to the chase: Michelle and Michael won. Special shout outs have to go to Erica for the best bunny hop/dive ever; to Michael for his gratuitous crotch grab while flying through the air; and to the editing staff for taking out most of the bawdy exclamations uttered when we revealed our speedos.

Following the competition, Kasey and Vienna finally succumb to the pressures of the insane asylum that is the Bachelor Pad, and the facade of their perfect relationship comes crashing to the ground. I found it most interesting that Kasey basically admitted to scheming with Vienna, carefully constructing an assassination plot on Jake’s character before entering the house. So when Kasey sees Vienna being cordial, which in my humble opinion is the adult thing to do, he loses his cool. Perhaps it’s episodes like that that lead her to say, “I don’t want it to be an engagement ring.” Her statement reveals a lot about their relationship, regardless of the reason. It seems to me this game would be a whole lot different if everyone actually started on equal footing.

Speaking of footing, stomping grapes on Michelle’s date at the vineyard was incredible (check out the deleted scenes). I’m sure Kasey and Graham, who were also in attendance, would agree. The setting was so beautiful and serene, it allowed all of us to take a deep breath and enjoy the simple pleasure of being away from that pressure cooker of a mansion. Michelle pulled me aside for a little motherly advice, basically telling me if I don’t make up with Melissa I’ll be headed home. This fact that seemed rather obvious to me, but it was good to get a little confirmation and allowed me to put a game plan together. The rest of the date was geared towards the budding romance between Graham and Michelle. The setting for their one-on-one time looked like it was straight out of the Little Mermaid. So much so that I was basically waiting for a frog to jump up and start singing, “sha-la-la-la, you’ve got to kiss the girl”. Kasey, however, remained quiet.

Michael, winning for the second time in a row, again selects Holly to go on his date along with Ella and Vienna. Hilarity abounds as they put on some sweet looking helmets and go horseback riding. Vienna seems to dominate the commentary with incessant whining about everything under the sun, and then even the sun itself. Apparently her horse couldn’t take any more and started to trot, hurrying them to their destination in an unpleasantly jarring fashion. The date concludes on Bret Michaels’ tour bus as the rocker serenades Holly and Michael with, “Every Rose has its Thorn.” Could that be more appropriate?

Watching Erica Rose this episode kept a constant smile on my face. She was cracking me up the whole time. She made a smart move trying to turn the tide away from the power couples, got herself a new partner, and flexed her intellectual strength over Melissa. And she did all this while locking lips with Jake–lips maintained every six months, mind you! Her strategic capability is commendable, but her spy skills definitely leave something to be desired. What if she had to tell you how to disarm a bomb? Her slow monotone would literally kill you. Her stealthily (I’m using that term loosely) comings and goings were hilarious.

Jake and Erica work together making a strong push to get Kasey out of the house and purloin his seat as “The Godfather.” Everything was going according to plan until William pipes up with his first speaking appearance of the show and uses it to tip off Kasey to the plan. Ding Dong! I also found it interesting that Kasey and Vienna directly confronted Melissa and Erica, laying a guilt trip on them for the exact same thing they did to Ames and Jackie the week before. Hi, Pot…. meet Kettle. All of Kasey’s huffing and puffing would have been for naught if only Kirk had played a better game. His decision as the swing vote was a crucial one, and unfortunately for all the Jake fans (and fans of intelligent game play) it was the wrong one. We’ll see if it turns out to hurt him in the end. Finally, what was with the show’s ending? I can only imagine Jake will get a little more airtime next week. Lame. Until next week…

1. Well done! I always enjoy your obervations and writing style

Comment by Erica Rose — August 25, 2011 @ 7:47 pm

2. Another awesome blog! Love your writing, Blake!

If you are not involved with Holly, I would seriously voting you to be our next Bachelor (I am not a big fan of the Cave Man Ben, Sorry)! You are gorgeous, witty and smart and most of all, you are not boring but entertaining!

Comment by tashishui — August 25, 2011 @ 7:55 pm

3. love the clever comedy! ;)

Comment by Lacietweets — August 25, 2011 @ 7:56 pm

4. Aghhhhhh u r loosing it Blake.. your blog is not really as exciting and entertaining as last week :( last week’s blog was ‘da bomb !!!!! BUt i gave u credit for knowing ‘little mermaid and the song’ lol

Comment by susan — August 25, 2011 @ 8:01 pm

5. I’d take 1 Kasey over ten of you anyday. Get over yourself. You are not ‘all that’.

Comment by STFU — August 25, 2011 @ 8:02 pm

6. I.Y.Q.

Comment by Holly — August 25, 2011 @ 8:06 pm

7. Loved reading this, you put a whole new perspective on it the show. I admire you for admitting that you were sorry for hurting Melissa’s feelings. It takes a real man to say “I’m Sorry”. Can’t wait to see the action this week!!

Comment by Teri — August 25, 2011 @ 8:12 pm

8. Great blog.Very well written and put a smile on my face.

Comment by Shari — August 25, 2011 @ 8:26 pm

9. Well Jake’s agent got him a guaranteed $20,000 to appear on 4 episodes so thus the not so strange ending as he needs to keep that money rollin in next Monday. I for one am so glad the little twerp will be gone.

Wish those stooges in that house realized getting Kasey out then and there would have been an awesome move…but leaving Jake in is a huge drawback! Wish it could have been two guys gone…in a perfect world.

Great blog..humerous and spot on.

Sorry but Ben is yawn worthy. Talk about slow monotone…yeeks!!! Hope a few of those girls can get him cranked up.

Comment by Sunnyside422 — August 25, 2011 @ 8:46 pm

10. well written Blake, love the blogs keep them coming !

Erica, seriously …lips maintained every six months (barf)
    all i can say is no comment.

Comment by michelle — August 25, 2011 @ 8:53 pm

11. WOW! It’s Blake the blogger! Well written and one doesn’t have to plow through all the misplaced modifiers and usual grammatical errors from others. Thank you, commendable job.

Comment by Gail — August 25, 2011 @ 8:57 pm

12. Stfu- r u fricken serious??!!! Blake is 85x the man kasey is. Besides, kasey sounds like a damn frog!! Maybe I wouldn’t hate him as much as I do if he was under the spell of that idiot Vienna!!

Comment by Devi — August 25, 2011 @ 9:07 pm

13. Love the Blog Blake! Love the show!
    Can’t wait to see Ben as the new Bachelor! Woohoo!

Comment by Deborah — August 25, 2011 @ 9:08 pm

14. Great blog, Blake! I agree with all the positive sentiments expressed above.

Must say I am surprised you are dating (and engaged?) to Holly, who seems so far beneath you in terms of character, class, and intelligence. She uses sentences like, “Michael and I’ss relationship” while you speak in polysyllables.

I understand that you appreciate serenity, but surely you could find a peaceful countenance in a woman who is well read, well spoken, and who respects herself.

You are very special and have everything going for you. Holly, in contrast, is exceedingly common, and will probably hop along to the next man who catches her fancy once the novelty of dating you has worn of.

To each his/her own. Once again, wonderfully written, insightful, witty blog. You put Reality Steve to shame!

Comment by Latrine — August 25, 2011 @ 9:41 pm

15. Hi Blake,

While I really wasn’t a big fan of the way you treated Melissa, I love your blog. Very well-written and insightful, especially your comments about Vienna and Kasey.

Comment by Phoebe — August 25, 2011 @ 10:06 pm

16. very well said Latrine! I meant to tell that to Blake but never have the gut to do so. You are absolutely right about Holly and I hope Blake will read our comments. Holly has a very busy tracking record with men from the Bachlor/ette shows and you never know when she will stop hopping around …

Comment by tashishui — August 25, 2011 @ 10:11 pm

17. Thank you everyone for the positive feedback. I really appreciate the encouragement. I think if this blogging experience can teach us anything, it’s that the impression of someone gleaned by the viewer is often not the most accurate representation of who that individual is as a person. To cite the old cliche, “Never judge a book by it’s cover”. There a few people out there who abhorred my actions toward Melissa, and while inexcusable, deep down everyone knows there is so much more to that story. The very same holds true for Holly. At the surface it’s possible to throw so many judgements and unsubstantiated accusations in her direction. But if you had the chance to meet her and truly get to know her as I have, you would find she is anything but common. Holly is the most kind-hearted, caring individual I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is fun and energetic and has a zest for life that’s infectious. I realize going on national television is an invitation for scrutiny, but please keep those opinions relevant to the scope of what you actually see rather than spewing baseless judgements drawn from hearsay. A little civility would be so refreshing. Thanks.

Comment by Blake Julian — August 25, 2011 @ 10:28 pm

18. I agree with the above comments as well. This blog, unlike so many of the others, is well-written and funny.

I wish that we would get to see this “fun” and “energetic” Holly that Blake and Michael fell in love with… On the show is is portrayed as being kind of boring, and she never says anything funny or interesting. In the case of someone like Ames, his personality really is shown on TV. Maybe the producers didn’t want to show the fun side of Holly because most of the scenes are focused on the sad situation between her and Michael. I guess that if both Stag and Blake say that Holly is cool, it is probably true. If guys like them, who could pretty much date any girl they want, like her, then I think the viewers are just not seeing the real Holly.

Comment by Amy — August 25, 2011 @ 10:52 pm

19. Good post!

I think it’s kind you cleared up your actions towards Melissa on the show. As much as it bugged me initially and other female viewers, it IS a show and everyone is there with the same goal. It’s reality television and viewers need not hold any expectation higher than guilty pleasure entertainment… especially a show like the bachelor pad where it’s basically a show of building and tearing down alliances.

I would like to comment that each week I tell my husband that you are like a walking Thesaurus. Your vocabulary is quite impressive and watching you makes me want to keep dictionary.com open on my computer for a reference. :)

-Missybugdrew

Comment by Missybugdrew — August 25, 2011 @ 10:56 pm

20. Very well written. Insiteful AND entertaining. I love the way you continually demonstrate a tremendous amount of class. Nice (and extremely appropriate) Little Mermaid reference :) . Look forward to next week’s episode…and blog!

Comment by Jennifer — August 25, 2011 @ 11:02 pm

21. Haha, hilarious! Erica cracks me up as well…She’s totally and shamelessly her own person, even if it may seem a little strange to other people. I love her!

And FYI – I also love Holly…I don’t get why people think she is boring…I think she is adorable. :)

–Steph–

Comment by slk1282 — August 25, 2011 @ 11:50 pm

22. I don’t understand why someone would come on this blog where Holly was barely mentioned, except for the appropriate amount in the context of the episode, and trash her for no reason. It just isn’t appropriate, even if they are dating. (Which, by the way, nobody has really confirmed yet.)

Anyway, this is a very well written blog. It’s always interesting to hear the opinions of the cast (considering they are people who actually experienced it and know what happened, unlike one person that blogs on this site who has the initials JC, just saying…) Keep up the good work, Blake!

Comment by Marissa — August 25, 2011 @ 11:51 pm

23. Blake!! As said many times before your vocabulary is amazng! :) I love how honest you are and try not to sugarcoat the obvious! Also I don’t know how people can judge others from perception of a television show?! Reality TV is not really reality! Who’s business is it anyway who you do or do not date? Probably just jealous. (I am!) :) Great Blog. Look forward to reading more!

Comment by Heather — August 26, 2011 @ 12:32 am

24. I love this blog! Even though I watch the show every week I still love hearing your take on the episodes. I don’t feel that bad for Melissa, honestly. She needs to learn how to play the game. And as for Holly, I don’t know what the deal is with all these negative comments. I personally think she’s awesome. But even if I didn’t, I wouldn’t post it on this blog. Nobody should tell you that your girlfriend isn’t good enough when they don’t even know her. If she’s reading this I’d say don’t pay any attention to those jealous “ladies” above. :)

Comment by Lauren — August 26, 2011 @ 12:34 am

25. “The setting for their one-on-one time looked like it was straight out of the Little Mermaid. So much so that I was basically waiting for a frog to jump up and start singing, “sha-la-la-la, you’ve got to kiss the girl”. Kasey, however, remained quiet.”

I literally laughed out loud upon reading the last line. Blake, you are a brilliant writer and hilariously witty. I’m surprised no one caught that joke.

I have no idea which Bachelorette you were on but if I had the choice, I would pick you for the next Bachelor.

Looking forward to next week’s episode …

Comment by Stacey — August 26, 2011 @ 12:42 am

26. Bravo, once again! I love your cheeky writing style, especially like your “Star Trek” nod. I love hearing insight from someone who was actually there rather than a regular viewer. Keep it up!

Comment by Mandy — August 26, 2011 @ 1:07 am

27. I noticed that on several occasions, Blake also used “I” instead of “Me”. For example “Michelle chose Kasey, Graham and I to go on this date”. That is incorrect! You take the other people out of the sentence to see if you should use “I” or “Me”. Blake should have said “Me”. “Michelle took Kasey, Graham and Me on this date” because Michelle took Me would be correct. His grammar is not perfect

Comment by LauraNicole — August 26, 2011 @ 1:19 am

28. Does anyone notice that once again Blake trashed Melissa by quoting Kirk calling her crazy. He has not apologized for his behavior that I have read yet, he said Kirk made a very astute observation early on, proclaiming, “having a partner who is slightly crazy can get you in trouble.” I spent the remainder of my time at the mansion finding out just how much trouble it would earn me. However bizarre Melissa’s actions may have seemed, in any other context I believe they would be justified. Anyone with a sister or daughter would surely agree that playing on someone’s emotions is unacceptable. And for that reason I was sorry to hear Melissa say I hurt her. HELLO PEOPLE he said nasty things and then ended it with sorry to hear her say it hurt her, that is NOT an apology! Then if you read on, he insults her again. This guy is the CRAZY one and he literally has no guilt. SCARY DUDE

Comment by Brianna — August 26, 2011 @ 1:25 am

29. Awesome! I enjoy reading these! :)

Comment by Lacy — August 26, 2011 @ 3:08 am

30. How ’bout Erica’s white socks with black lunch lady sneakers as she crept so gracefully butt-up!? You forgot that dowdy detail! :) Not everyone can pull off a spy mission and look that good! Not even you, Blake!

Comment by Jennifer — August 26, 2011 @ 3:59 am

31. Hi Blake,

This blog was great, but I think you shouldn’t be afraid of expressing your true thoughts and feelings about everything going on in the house. I see your blog as a way to protect yourself from the other roommates, or possibly you are afraid of someone getting their feelings hurt. As much as I like Michelle and feel awful for her loss, I didn’t agree with her putting you on the spot and succumbing to Melissa’s feelings of control over you in “Bachelor Pad”. I think you sell yourself far too short of what you are worth. You are an educated, handsome, and somewhat inexperienced (with relationships), so in a way you were naive to Melissa’s attachment.
    Additionally, I feel like you lost out on your chance at winning the show because you weren’t playing both sides and I feel you are being far too generous about that.

Thank you for the good blog, though. I really hope you become a regular writer for ABC. You have a lot of education and “heart” in your writing.

All best,
    E

Comment by Elizabeth Y. — August 26, 2011 @ 4:29 am

32. P.S. Not trying trying to be mean– at all! That’s just my opinion. I hope all is well with all of you “Bachelor Pad” cast members. :)

Comment by Elizabeth Y. — August 26, 2011 @ 4:33 am

33. I can’t believe the guys’ ballet moves in the swimming! Such grace!

Comment by Elizabeth Y. — August 26, 2011 @ 7:23 am

34. I agree with Latrine…..Holly? Seriously? It’s like Harvard dating Plains College. C’mon, Blake. Raise your standards!

Comment by Dione — August 26, 2011 @ 2:05 pm

35. Blake,

Sorry Blake but you’re not going to want to read this post because I think you are nothing but a fake and liar. Everybody that is posting here thinks your sooooo gorgeous,but I think personality and HOW YOU TREAT A WOMAN IS WAY MORE IMPORTANT than that and that my friend is where you have failed. You look so UGLY AND MEAN on this show. You are the villian on the show besides gross Vienna and Kasey!!! How could you be so rude to Melissa, you say one thing and do another to her. Yeah this is a game on TV but that is no reason to treat someone that harsh. You should be ashamed of yourself. You are nothing but a liar and now poor Holly is dating you and she will probably get the same treatment eventually. Also I wish Michael and Holly would get back together. There is a true love story. Sorry but I think your “gorgeousness” will wear off soon with alot of fans and your 15 minutes wll be up! Remember we are all entitled to our opinions and this is mine….GROW UP BLAKE!!!!

Comment by NOT A BLAKE FAN — August 26, 2011 @ 2:59 pm

36. What is up with all the Holly-bashing? She is funny, sweet, and absolutely gorgeous! You can tell she is a genuine and caring person. I think people are upset because she didn’t fall back in love with Michael. I admire her for following her heart and not getting back together with him for the sake of the show! Sorry for going on about this Blake. I love your blog, but I just felt a need to defend Holly! You are awesome!

Comment by Sarah — August 26, 2011 @ 3:06 pm

37. I feel really bad for forming the opinion on Holly. Blake is right, it is so not fair for the girl. Well, your guys nmake such an addorable couple.

Blake is the reason I will keep watching the Bachlor/ette shows. He reminds me of Reid, only better (sorry Reid :)

Hope the show will find more contestants like them, Smart and witty and they are great guys. I don’t care what people say about Blake and Melissa part, Blake was obviously playing along with the game and he would play it better if he chose another partner.

Hopefully Blake gets his best prize from this show, Holly :) and Holly please don’t let this one go, he is a great catch!

Comment by tashishui — August 26, 2011 @ 3:43 pm

38. It doesn’t take a lot to read people on television. Actions speak much louder than words. We saw two relationships for you and two relationships for Holly. If I see you and Holly starting something, I will definitely never watch this show again. You made a statement about being on the show to win money, so I justified the Melissa actions, but I see the same standards don’t apply to Holly. At this point, I’m wondering if this isn’t just fake plastic on television wasting time. Wow.

Comment by Elizabeth Y. — August 26, 2011 @ 3:51 pm

39. I cannot believe what I am reading here. I think the people still wish Michael and Holly together should do nothing but GROW UP. Holly doesn’t have the chemistry with Michael, she feels only friendship there. Just because this makes Michael sad doesn’t make their relationship right. We are talking about true love which I hope will work out for Blake and Holly. I am sure Michael will find his match too but hanging onto Holly will not change their friendship to love. If Michael doesn’t realize this, he will continue to fail in his relationships. Michael needs to move on.

Comment by tashishui — August 26, 2011 @ 3:51 pm

40. Tashishui–
    If I were in high school, I might have the same statement.

Comment by Elizabeth Y. — August 26, 2011 @ 3:56 pm

41. Directed to Tashishui,
    You obviously are as bad as Blake is. You need to GROW UP…Blake is a player and nothing more. Michael is more of a man than Blake will ever be. Michael and Holly have great chemistry and EVERYONE SEES IT. Michael is genuine and caring and knows how to treat a woman. So I think YOU need to move on from that comment of yours. GOODBYE!!!

Comment by NOT A BLAKE FAN — August 26, 2011 @ 3:57 pm

42. Good job, Blake! I’m glad you get a lot of air-time; otherwise I would be FF thru the whole thing. The competitions, group scenes, and scandals are great, but the one-on-one dates are excruciating. Even if you know the person, watching it is uncomfortable. Unless it’s Kasey, cuz he’s easy to laugh at!

Go get ‘em Blake and great job representing the Missouri University schools! You right good! HA HA!!!

Comment by Tom Daniels — August 26, 2011 @ 4:33 pm

43. I couldn’t agree with tashishui more. Michael needs to quit throwing himself at Holly and read the writing on the wall. She’s over him, and no amount of crying and whimpering is going to change that. I’m not sure what show NOT A BLAKE FAN is watching, but if you see chemistry between them I feel sorry for the loveless marriage you’re undoubtedly in. Talk about needing to grow up… You’re hating on Blake and holly because you didn’t get your tv storybook ending. Pretty pathetic. And if you’re “not a Blake fan”, why are you reading his blog?

Comment by Smd31 — August 26, 2011 @ 5:08 pm

44. Smd31,

HA HA HA….how much did Blake pay you to say that. You are PATHETIC AND SAD. I feel so sorry for you too. You probably use people and play with their feelings too. As I said EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION AND BECAUSE I DON’T AGREE WITH A SAD HUMAN BEING LIKE YOURSELF, you are mad and whiny. You probably don’t have a significant other and you are so lonely bc your a user. Sorry that YOU DON’T Have a loving marriage or relationship that you are in, that tells what kind of person you are. Now go away and GET A LIFE!!

Comment by NOT A BLAKE FAN — August 26, 2011 @ 5:28 pm

45. Oh and by the way, its a free country, anyone can read this blog and give an opinion!!!

Comment by NOT A BLAKE FAN — August 26, 2011 @ 5:30 pm

46. Ahhh, the “I’m rubber, you’re glue” defense. A favorite among 2nd graders. Way to keep it classy.

Comment by Smd31 — August 26, 2011 @ 5:40 pm

47. This NOT A BLAKE FAN sure like to attack. I sense so much anger from you. Please calm down and let’s have good discussions instead of attacking people who don’t agree with you. Blake never paid me to like him and I just think he is a great guy like so many others do.

Comment by tashishui — August 26, 2011 @ 5:52 pm

48. Wow, the crazies are coming out in the comments for this entry, aren’t they?? I love your blog as always Blake, and I think it’s one of the best written (second only to Natalie’s, for obvious reasons). And editing or no editing, Holly or no Holly, you deserve all the happiness in the world and we deserve some more amazing blog entries from you! Keep em coming!

Comment by Kari — August 26, 2011 @ 6:04 pm

49. HaHaHa — love the “all caps rage” ! However in my humble opinion, that much passion is usually reserved ( by normal humans) for for real people and real events in one’s ACTUAL life — not a group of 20 somethings playing a game on TV.
    Also, in my humble opinion, Melissa is the one who played Blake, right from the start! She managed to pretend to be sane for the first few minutes, when that is clearly not the case :-)
    More entertaining to watch than any other duo on this trainwreck, however.
    And Blake — you write a great blog!

Comment by Shaun — August 26, 2011 @ 6:08 pm

50. I agree with the majority of posts here about Holly and will yes Blake you can do a lot better. Look at her history — she bounces with Bachelor to Bachelor and “finds true love” with all of them. As soon as it’s next summer and a there’s a new set of rejects she’ll claim the spark is gone with Blake and find a new “soul mate.”

If you need any further proof, just look at Michael now. On Jillian’s season he was fun, energetic and witty. Now he looks sad, tired and confused. Holly appears to be quite the game player and these are not the type of women ready for marriage or even a serious relationship.

Comment by Lisa — August 26, 2011 @ 6:29 pm

51. Blake:
    You said “Never judge a book by it’s cover”. Just an FYI, it’s not a possessive. “Never judge a book by IT IS cover”?? WTF? Maybe you and Holly do deserve each other. Also, it’s JUDGMENTS.
    I just like pointing out that you aren’t ‘all that and a bag of chips’. You clearly think you’re hot shit. I appreciate good spelling and grammar as much as the next university grad but…ABHOR? Seriously dude. Don’t use big words just to sound smart. Anyone who IS smart sees through that shit, and the rest…simply don’t understand what you’re saying. Lol. Pretty funny.

Also, your apology in this blog was pretty pathetic. Why bother commenting that you can’t believe she was so attached in such a short period of time? That shows you’re really not sorry, and you’re still trying to make other viewers think she’s a lunatic. Even Michael Stagliano said on Deanna’s Rose Recap that he saw you and Melissa making out more than he saw you fighting. Maybe you don’t see physical intimacy as being a precursor to a relationship, but most non-sleazy individuals do. I think you & Holly deserve each other. Michael certainly dodged a bullet!

Comment by Jessica — August 26, 2011 @ 7:27 pm

52. My only issue with holly is that she obviously went on this show with the intentions to stick with Michael to try to get to the end. She in a way is leading him on by accepting his dates and his roses. we all wanted to see their fairytale patch itself up but you can’t force up it if it isn’t working and I understand and accept that. However I don’t think it’s fair that she can be unsure and lead him on when on tomorrow’s show we will see a new couple form in her and you blake. For this reason solely is why she is getting in some hot water with fans. I think she looks fun and fun loving and she’s beautiful. But you go on and say that people don’t know the real her and that once you get to know her you will see that. All of us Blake have watched every season of bachelor know what goes on at the bachelor get together know who dates who and all that jazz. You only met her when bp2 started so in actuality we all know more about her and of her than you probably do. I really like holly. I think she’s just confused and isn’t sure what to do. I’m not doubting she isn’t a good person I’m just saying be careful because even her good friend said on the beatdown she just isn’t ready to settle down yet. When that time does come for her.. I’m sure she will make a great wife! But for now Its just hard for everyone to get past what she is doing to Michael. They have been split up for 5 months yes but if she knows it’s not there anymore than she needs to tell him that instead of leading him on!!!

Comment by Jenn — August 26, 2011 @ 7:43 pm

53. First of all I don’t think Blake should even apologize to Melisa, it’s a game and a show and they are all single people and if Blake decided not to go on to like her, he has the right and freedom to do so. He doesn’t owe anything to her. As for Melisa, it is kind of sad to watch a 32 year old acted like that and I am sorry if it sounds mean but she was crazy even when she was on Brad’s season.

As for Blake and Holly, I think they will figure things out by themselves. I don’t want to judge Holly because I don’t really know her. Aren’t we all dated a few frogs before we found our prince? I did. I dated quite a few frogs before I met my prince. So I think we are all allowed to date people and so does Holly.

I thought about what Holly said “Love shouldn’t be this hard” referring to her and Michael. Very true. We have enough obstacles in life from outside and outsiders, so at least between the 2 of you, it shouldn’t be hard but easy.

Comment by tashishui — August 26, 2011 @ 8:11 pm

54. Holly is a tease plain and simple! She asks Michael if he misses her with a very flirty smile on her face and then says she doesn’t think they’re meant to be. She needs to grow up and spend some time alone. She has a very “used” look about her; I don’t see the appeal at all.

Comment by Bec — August 26, 2011 @ 8:12 pm

55. Blake, what a difficult position you were in this week! I could literally see how torn you were … when you were forced to find a quick fix to the emotions Melissa displayed to the whole house. It looked like you were trying really hard to find a way to make her happy but not to the extent of going back down the physical road again (although I am sure she would not mind that at all.. despite how upset she was..). It was smart to try to get her friendship again and by also being very clear upfront of the new business relationship (of course she was upset again of the change … but come on, you can’t force someone to like/want you or else you cry foul again, etc..)

In the real world, (as I am sure you would have done),it is best to give one another some time and space to reflect and sort out ones’ emotions … then after some time, one can decide whether to resolve the situation or just simply move on.. I think it was unfair that you had to address the issue so prematurely when obviously Melissa wanted you and you did not wish to continue…

I appreciate how you spoke to her (I still remember your *kid gloves* comment),… you were patient, you asked for her permission to engage in a adult conversation, and you handled everything as calmly as you possibly could. Good job… Good compromise too on the new strictly business relationship…

Thanks for the blog…I enjoyed it again! You really do put a smile on my face! (Great trait for a Dentist :P )

Comment by Karen — August 26, 2011 @ 10:18 pm

56. Jessica,

I’d like to you seem a bit haughty. When addressing someone in personal correspondence, as opposed to formal correspondence, one should never use colons. Furthermore, periods should always be placed inside quotation marks. Your excessive use of colloquialisms and barbarisms coupled with your interchange between professional tone and informal tone make me say that Blake’s writing is much stronger stylistically. Consequently, his blog was longer and unabashedly content driven. Your vituperative, albeit grammatically lacking, abilities in vilifying someone for being “hot shit” are ironic to say the least. By the way, I formerly taught English at Cornell so I can say from a credible platform that from a descriptively linguistic platform, it is appropriate and proper to tell you to “eat shit.” (Notice the placement of the period for future reference.)

Comment by Jackie — August 26, 2011 @ 10:52 pm

57. Jessica,

I’d like to say that you seem a bit haughty. When addressing someone in personal correspondence, as opposed to formal correspondence, one should never use colons. Furthermore, periods should always be placed inside quotation marks. Your excessive use of colloquialisms and barbarisms coupled with your interchange between professional tone and informal tone make me say that Blake’s writing is much stronger stylistically. Consequently, his blog was longer and unabashedly content driven. Your vituperative, albeit grammatically lacking, abilities in vilifying someone for being “hot shit” are ironic to say the least. By the way, I formerly taught English at Cornell so I can say from a credible platform that from a descriptively linguistic platform, it is appropriate and proper to tell you to “eat shit.” (Notice the placement of the period for future reference.)

Comment by Jackie — August 26, 2011 @ 10:54 pm

58. Kirk’s gonna kick your butt! You may be right, but ouch!!
    William finally gets a speaking part – hilarious!

I don’t believe the reply/comment by “Blake Julian” was really him, either. Sounded fake, and the (im)poster spelled “judgment” wrong too.
    @LauraNicole – I wish everyone would learn how to use pronouns. These Bach/ette/Pad shows are the worst with their __&I’s and other incorrect pronouns. It seems everyone’s afraid to use the word “me” and avoids it at all costs.

Comment by bsheer — August 27, 2011 @ 3:52 am

59. hey blake! (if i’m actually speaking/writing to you…? not sure how these blog responses work)
    great blog, well written and all, good insight, adored the little mermaid reference! that alone probably moved you up ten spots in every girl’s celebrity crush book!! and the subsequent line about kasey had me doubled over, even though it took me a minute to get it.
    i do want to say though that while it is nice of you to feel bad & apologize to melissa and all, you should do it cause, y’know, you’re sorry (if you are, and if you aren’t, no big deal, don’t fake it). Those of us who understand the fact that you were playing the game understand it, and those who disagree will disagree. trying to change people’s minds at this point is futile and kind of comes off a desperate for everyone to love you. whether you’re a celebrity or a normal person, not everyone will always approve of you, and trying to change people’s minds is a waste of your precious time.
    anyway now i’ve gone all mom on you with a lecture about everything you probably already know, but i guess my point is, just be yourself and stop catering to those who form such hateful opinions from two hours of produced tv time once a week. take it from holly, she seems to have the ignore-the-haters/not-care-about-them thing down pat :)
    also, grammar snobs: if there are any mistakes in this post, just know i could care less.

Comment by sky — August 27, 2011 @ 4:42 am

60. Hi Blake,
    You are gorgeous and your blog is very entertaining! very well written! plz be the next bachelor:)

Comment by Dee — August 27, 2011 @ 5:40 am

61. Reading this blog, it’s clear how astute you are! Very refreshing to read such a well-written piece of work.
    It slightly confuses me, though, how you keep mentioning Melissa’s craziness, directly or indirectly when you say that you understand that you hurt her feelings and wish to neutralize the situation, which is rather contradictory. Calling her crazy will clearly not help diffuse any situation, even though it might be true to some extent.
    Apart from that, keep up the excellent writing!

Comment by Nel — August 27, 2011 @ 6:20 am

62. Also, you do have to accept most of the blame for setting Melissa off in that manner as you DID lead her on. Just because the Bachelor Pad is a gameshow, it is not as excuse to mistreat any woman in that manner. If one had a strong sense of morality, they would not sink to levels of making out with a woman to secure a place on the show but would find other methods such as working on alliances and trying to get someone from the opposite team to switch sides.
    I despise Jake Pavelka but you gotta give him credit for showing some wit and determination when he almost pulled that stunt off last episode. I don’t see the rest of you trying half as hard, to be honest.

Comment by Nel — August 27, 2011 @ 6:28 am

63. Blake,

You are cute, funny, and smart. It’s too bad you’re also one of the most manipulative little drama queens I’ve ever seen. The shit-talking Ryan on The Bachelorette was one thing… that little f*er was kind of annoying. But the mind games with Melissa? All I can say is, you got what was coming to you.

You don’t mess with crazy. And you certainly don’t get too smug for your own good, wrapped up in your little blanket of big words. “I can only surmise?” “Our melee?” There’s speaking intelligently, and then there’s just being plain pretentious. Ames is a Harvard and Yale grad. Yet, funnily enough, he seemed to communicate just fine without barfing up a thesaurus. That shit may fly in Hollywood, or Kansas State, or whatever hick college you went to, but not when you’re around actual (gasp) smart people!

For someone so concerned with oral hygiene, there’s an awful lot of BS that comes out of your mouth. So I’ll leave you with lessons:

a) Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
    b) When it comes to matters of mind and word play, sesquipedalians will triumph by the end of the day

Oh wait, no. That just makes you sound like the asshole who gratuitously uses six-syllable words in a reality TV blog.

Comment by Blake the Blowhard — August 27, 2011 @ 6:57 am

64. PS- Same goes for you, Jackie. And for those in the know, Cornell is the armpit of the Ivy League. Those gorges are there for a reason. Sorry to break it to you.

Comment by Blake the Blowhard — August 27, 2011 @ 7:02 am

65. Hilarious. (that means funny) I’m sorry you can’t keep up with the vernacular of Hollywood, or as you so eloquently put it “hick college towns”. I’m just writing. If you don’t care to read it, I think I’ll manage. But I should be grateful. Sesquipedalian is a new one for me, so thanks. Be sure to look for it in the first paragraph of my next blog. :)

Comment by Blake Julian — August 27, 2011 @ 7:20 am

66. Blake the Blowhard,

You live in your mother’s basement don’t you? I think I know you. The type that spends more time getting into Bachelor Pad than spending time with real people. I’m not sure if you’ll find this in any dictionary other than urbandictionary.com – but “suck it.”

Comment by Jackie — August 27, 2011 @ 9:24 am

67. PS – it honestly made me laugh out loud to see how fired up you get/got from a television show and a blog. Put that energy into solving some social issue – the food crisis? The conflict in Libya?

Comment by Jackie — August 27, 2011 @ 9:26 am

68. Aw shucks, Jackie. Well, I was going to take Blake’s advice and forget about the whole thing, but I have to make one last comment now that you’re practically begging for it:

1) May I point out that I’m not the one nit-picking people’s grammar and syntax on an online discussion board? My post took less than ten minutes to write. But I can understand how, for someone of your mental acumen, such sophisticated writing would take significantly longer. No worries, stick with urbandictionary.com and you’ll get there someday, I’m sure.

2) You’re sweet to worry about my energy levels. And it is true… Bachelor Pad IS just a bit of a distraction/procrastination from studying for boards next month. But gosh, who am I to say that doctors solve societal issues? You know what they say about people who can’t do… Guess I should really be dedicating my energy toward correcting people’s English. At Cornell. So you just keep on living the dream there, buddy.

Comment by Blake the Blowhard — August 27, 2011 @ 10:46 am

69. Wow…so much heat and anger! I’m laughing at all the posters! Today is my wedding anniversary and all the above added to my delightful day!

Ahhh Blake…my take on what got you in hot water and ruffled all the feathers…your ITMs! If you had not trashed Melissa so soundly every chance you got on camnera(a producer encouraged you maybe?) what we all saw was pretty ho hum with the two of you. So since it is too late now, if you ever get on any of the Bach/Ette/Pad shows again, just keep the ITMs hilarious and stay away from snarky and mean spirited. See didn’t use any “big words” but got my point across…yeh for me!

If you say Holly is a good person, I’ll believe you since your relationship began on the show, then your wedding attendance in CA afterward till now. All the info we glean about her comes from other blogs like Reality Steve and his insider info. I wish you two the best cause when you find a real love, it’s the greatest gift life offers.

Comment by Sunnyside422 — August 27, 2011 @ 3:27 pm

70. Blake:

This is what Jesse C. says about Holly (below). Take heed. I presume the rumors about the two of you being engaged is another PR scam run concocted by Holly to get in the press again -oooh, a BP couple gets engaged.

Press does equal fame which equals books deals, movie deals, etc….but at some point, integrity is lost in all of that..and people begin to view you as pathetic, like a train wreck or parasite on society.

Comment by Holly — August 27, 2011 @ 6:59 pm

71. Michael, I know you are blinded by love but I promise you that you’re better off without Holly Durst in your life! And for those asking, yes I know Holly!

Holly you claim to be confused? What’s to be confused about? You have been doing the same thing to guys on TV for years! Let me refresh your memory on why you are a fame whore: you date the most recent person off of TV until you find the next most recent TV personality to date and keep your face in the press.

First, you latched onto Justin Guarini from American Idol. Then, when The Bachelor franchise cast you to go onto Matt Grant’s season of the show you broke up with Justin for the chance on TV months later. Matt got smart and sent you packing on a 2-on-1 date, then you latched onto Jeremy Anderson from season 4 as well as another final 4 face from that season of The Bachelorette. After season 5 of the show you broke off those relationships to get your claws into poor Michael Stagliano. After Michael fell head over heels for you and proposed 11 months later you and one of your girlfriends thought up the idea of doing a double wedding to get press! Once you realized you could get on Bachelor Pad 2 and you weren’t getting a TV deal for your double wedding you intentionally made things bad with Michael.

Apparently, things were bad enough to break everything off for the chance to flirt with a new face from this season’s Bachelorette. You also continued your little game of “look how cute and innocent I am!” Oh, and of course there was the chance of winning $250K, let’s not forget that. Sorry honey, but anyone who really knows you isn’t buying the fame digging bull crap anymore! If you don’t believe me just ask Natalie Getz, I mean, she was your roommate. I hope Michael wins this thing and tells you to PISS OFF and splits the money with Michelle Money!

Comment by Holly — August 27, 2011 @ 7:00 pm

72. I have to agree with some of the comments made here about Blake’s character.

I really believe his apology was rooted in the fact that his personal capital was falling after viewers judged him harshly for playing Melissa. At least he is smart enough to correct his behavior — but I doubt he feels remorse.

He is sorry people think less of him, not sorry he hurt another person.

A remorseful person would not haver taken to Twitter to bash Melssa further and call her “crazy” to defend his own actions.

As for why Blake hooked up with Holly, he obviously has a low opinion of women and expects little from them. Holly, as others have pointed out, looks “used,” like the typical lounge lizard, who has boozed, drugged, and slept around too much.

Beyond being “cute” and acting innocent, she makes guys feel accepted, and so men who don’t want to be judged (ie they knew they have fallen short of being worthy of good women) gravitate toward women like that.

Holly has low standards — beyond wanting to latch onto men who have “fame.” You can do anything, fart, burp, be an idiot, have the character of slug, and she will still be there smiling and being supportive, until she gets bored and wanders off to the next sucker.

What Blake did to Melissa was horrendous. Poor Melissa has repeatedly been called “crazy” on this series. What has she done crazy being being overly sensitive and a crier?

Can’t you see the woman is in pain? She probably suffered some serious trauma or feels rejected. Maybe her parent abused her or she suffered great loss in her life. Her emotions are raw.

Yes, this is a game, but why screw with her emotions like that and then smirk about it afterward? You act like you have no conscience.

Blake’s views on women are pretty clear. Yes, we know Gia is gorgeous. But you made comments like — since you got to partner up with her in the clinging contest — you won the game. I know that this franchise treats women like disposable objects, but that comment reflects that you are just a horny user.

No wonder you “made out all night” with Melissa (really? that was required to “play the game?”) You then jumped over to Holly, the two tricycle, a woman who is easy with her affections — and essentially you just wanted another body to use, preferably one attached to someone who wouldn’t judge you and who would be an easy score.

You’re an asshole — and I expect most good women will stear clear of you after watching you on the Bachelor Pad. However, promiscuous little groupies, which appears to be the demographic you are going for, will be all over you.

Lucky for you, like Holly, they are easy and not too bright — and will make you feel good, at least for the moment. Enjoy them.

Beyond reality fame, which will be short lived at best, your career as a credible dentist is probably shot now.

You are really screwing yourself over to live the life of a dissipated escapist, leaving a permanent trail of your stupidity, sociopathy, and debauchery all over the Internet for your prospective children, clients, others to potentially see.

They must be so proud.

Comment by Blake the Bastard — August 27, 2011 @ 7:16 pm

73. I would disagree about Blake’s career being shot. It is apparent he is a young, smart guy in a tough situation.

Comment by emy — August 27, 2011 @ 7:42 pm

74. I don’t get why people put blame on Blame for Melissa’s craziness. She has one date with the guy and acts like he is her fiancee, that is scary. She is 32 years old and is not acting like one. I can guarantee, no guy will put up with that daily tantrum of hers. She was so dramatic on Brad’s season too and was obsessed with another girl -Rachel – I believe and she caused the elimination of both of them. I see a pattern here. She needs help not a 27-year-old boyfriend.

Comment by jade — August 27, 2011 @ 9:53 pm

75. you’re very intelligent and well spoken! I admire that

Comment by g — August 27, 2011 @ 10:12 pm

76. Have to correct you Mr. Bastard…it was William who was harnessed to Gia NOT Blake…he was with Melissa.

I think Blake has taken enough of a beating from you…so just let it rest.

Comment by Sunnyside422 — August 27, 2011 @ 10:53 pm

77. Ladies, if I may call you that. I dare say none of you
    know Holly personally. You have got your info from a
    scorned former friend and you have taken his word as gospel. I have followed Holly on twitter and know she was
    heart broken when Michael broke off with her. Now that
    she has met all these good looking guy’s, Michael has decided that “he has fallen in love with her again.” Too
    late Michael, but for the good of you two, Holly has moved
    on. How could she ever trust Michael again, as he seems
    to be able to fall in love, fall out of love, fall back in
    love again in a matter of months. Better that Holly discovered the true Michael before marriage as I have heard divorce is worse than death.
    If Blake & Holly fall in love, or already in love, I wish
    them all the best as love & marriage is a beautiful life
    to have found a soul mate for life.

Comment by Rosie — August 28, 2011 @ 2:08 am

78. Blake should not have been on this show. He seems very creepy. Hey Jade, Melissa was not my favorite person on Brad’s season but she was not my least favorite either. That girl Rachel was obsessed with her. I read Chris Harrisons blog all about Melissa and Rachel and Chris clearly explained how Rachel was totally at fault and that Melissa was just the recipient of it. Just an FYI

Comment by Joanna — August 28, 2011 @ 2:57 pm

79. Blake,
    Thanks for another good blog! I follow you on Twitter and you recently tweeted something very insightful: “2 essentials for true understanding: perspective and context. 2 things nearly every reality tv viewer lacks: perspective and context.” I think you try to provide these things to the viewers with your blog and this viewer for one appreciates it. I hope you will continue blogging!

Comment by Elizabeth — August 28, 2011 @ 5:09 pm

80. I see by this blog, which is sub par, you wrote from your own perspective and DID NOT PLAGERIZE WEST LEE’S BLOG! I have to agree with you, West is a great writer and if you’re going to borrower his ideas AT LEAST GIVE HIM THE CREDIT! Now to your apology to Melissa, PLEASE, that was no apology “I’m sorry to hear her say I hurt her”. Really? How about “I’m sorry my actions and words hurt her”, that’s an apology. Even though it is a game, you can still maintiain your integrity while playing the game, that is if came to the house with any in the first place. It seems obvious you’re lacking here!

On a side note, a blake julian observation: everytime I see you, the song mac tonight comes to mind (oh, the shark has, great big teeth and he keeps them pearly white…LOL

one last thing…while I believe in self confidence, I believe you think more of yourself than you really should. Humility goes a long way!

Comment by Jane — August 28, 2011 @ 6:09 pm

81. Looks like you have a lot of haters out there…especially that ‘NOT A BLAKE FAN’ person. But I see you also have a lot of fans, including myself. People just take a edited show too seriously and are simply jealous of you! Never change yourself for your haters. All your fans know that you are a nice guy and cannot be compared with Bentley. Hope you continue with your blogs! :)

Comment by jess — August 28, 2011 @ 10:05 pm

82. Anyone else find it a little odd that a dentist (who probably just recently finished school) seems to have so much free time for appearing on two reality shows in one year, blogging, tweating, making various other appearances while having another reality “star” girlfriend in LA? Kind of makes me think Blake is to dentists as Jake is to pilots and Holly is to children’s book authors.

Comment by Jenn — August 29, 2011 @ 4:37 pm

83. Hey Joanna,

You’ve stated on your post that Chris Harrison blogged about Melissa – Rachel fight and blamed only on Rachel. You are absolutely wrong on this one and here is what Chris had to say about their fight ” While Jackie was on her date, Keltie taught all the girls to do high-kicks in the backyard. Most of the women joined in but not Melissa, who was already at odds with Raichel as well as some of the other girls at this point.
    Let’s talk about this Raichel vs. Melissa battle. I don’t know who was right and who was wrong and honestly I don’t really care. What I do know is they spoiled the cocktail party that night for a lot of women. Their constant bickering brought the whole mood down in the house. Poor Ashley S. spent the night trying to reason with them and calm them down but neither would listen. A couple things these girls should now know about Brad: First of all he has no poker face. Did you see the look on his face while he was talking to Melissa? The second is that Brad doesn’t like drama. I was impressed that he nipped this problem in the bud and sent both Melissa and Raichel packing. I will credit Melissa with giving us a great line by calling Raichel ” an energy suck”; I love that and will be using it now.”.

Show me where he had stated that Melissa was a victim. If you watch women tell all on you tube, you will see most of the girls thought that Melissa was dramatic and emotionally unstable. I am not saying she is a bad person, but she needs help. so Joanna, get your facts straight before you give me a made up information.

Comment by jade — August 29, 2011 @ 6:25 pm

84. Have to say I hate you on the show….so sneaky and mean and conniving and calculated and…list goes on and on… but reading your blog I can’t help but love you to pieces. Really…using such lyrical prose to recap these episodes…such an aphrodisiac for the intellect of the reader! By the way….be careful…you might end up as Mr.AlmostHusband for Holly too. Anyone can see she gets restless and antsy at the idea of ending up with one person for the rest of her days. As she says, you are new and exciting…Mike is old news..just putting in my two cents.

Comment by arabella — August 30, 2011 @ 6:15 am

85. Blake your a monster. What goes around comes around, the way you hurt your fellow contestant will come back to haunt you some way whether it be a brain tumor or a car accident you will get your punishment guaranteed.

Comment by Selene — August 30, 2011 @ 11:39 am

86. Hahahahahaha. Oh my. The comment, “Kasey, however, remained quiet”, was hilarious! I never comment on posts but I just had to commend you on that.

Comment by Michelle L — August 30, 2011 @ 5:48 pm

87. FACTS:
    *Holly is the town bicycle. The saying rode hard and put away wet describes her freckled/leathery skinned self perfectly.
    *Blake is a sleazy douchebag whose horsy dentures with hair and a wardrobe like NKOTB circa 1999 gross me out.
    I give them a year before they split up.

Comment by Lynx Fleur — August 30, 2011 @ 6:29 pm

88. Lynx “Fleur”, not much like a flower I’d say – and you are giving the french work “fleur” a bad name.
    Those so called facts are just plain jealousy. Blake and Holly are two normal young people enjoying life – and it happened to be on television. I would only hope Michael and Holly can talk, but putting people down like that is going to come back on you. If Blake wanted to get out of a house he was stuck in and he decided to take Holly, doesn’t mean he is the worst person in the world. I feel bad for Michael, but trash talking isn’t going to make anything better. Thanks.

Comment by Elizabeth — August 30, 2011 @ 9:20 pm

89. hy guy thank 4 the comment, du u guys liek pees? bcus i liek pees

Comment by Blake Julian — August 30, 2011 @ 10:19 pm

90. Props to you Blake! Peope will always judge… right or wrong, you’ll never please them all. Keep smiling and stay true to yourself. Hope Holly comes around and makes a decision once and for all! Is she blind?!

Comment by Kassandra — September 1, 2011 @ 2:17 am

91. Blake, I am a fan and would like to see you get the girl. Micheal can’t hold a candle to you. So do what you need to get the girl. Every woman wants to be pursued. Its a real turn on. So go for it,it may be the deciding factor for her.

Comment by Linda — September 6, 2011 @ 3:56 am

92. I can’t help but wonder if a number of these comments were actually made by Melissa using various pseudonyms. Ha. I’d rather believe that than the fact that there are that many women who watched melissa’s actions and feel that they were not only appropriate but also apology worthy. I know the show is heavily edited (which, of course, it has to be), but I think it was pretty obvious that Melissa latched on to Blake way too quickly, strongly, and with very little encouragement from Blake himself. Yes, they kissed. Last time I checked, kisses don’t translate into automatic relationships. If that was her assumption, I don’t see how Blake is to blame for that. Melissa came off as crazy- highly sensitive and emotional and I personally feel that Blake was more sensitive to her feelings than I ever would have been.
    As for Holly- I truly don’t understand how anyone can watch that show and not love her. Plain? Boring? What show are you watching?
    Blake- I love you and Holly together and you both deserve all the happiness in the world and I hope you find it together!

Comment by Karavicous — September 6, 2011 @ 11:18 am

93. I LOVE BLAKE & HOLLY!!! TEAM BLAKE TEAM BLAKE!!

Comment by Jessie — September 6, 2011 @ 3:38 pm

94. Why are Holly and Blake’s “fans” so bloody immature, inarticulate, and spastic?

Comment by RealityStevo — September 15, 2011 @ 9:58 pm

95. I liked reading your take on this episode. It was so funny watching Erica spy and eavesdrop on Melissa as she went crazy. You don’t really owe Melissa an apology but it’s decent to do it. It was a game and partnership and she became obsessed with you and lost her damn mind. You are good looking with a great physique and she has the hots for you and jealous of Holly obviously. It was clear it was Holly you were interested in – and you too are adorable together. You are my favorite.

This bashers are just jealous you found love, happiness and have a good career. I didn’t even notice you use big words – your blogs are well written because you are well read, and speak properly and use appropriate words. I can tell its natural for you to speak like that. You aren’t using pretentious big words – just proper English which is what most people speak internationally btw. (in most countries people follow British English, not American) These haters obviously prefer the writing style of that low class trash talker Jesse Csincsak.

Comment by Sharice — September 24, 2011 @ 3:34 am

96. sdfds more is encouraged. Come on!

Comment by sdf — March 12, 2012 @ 2:27 am

97. Hello there his dad participant! I want to point out that this article is amazing, fantastic written and will include nearly all critical infos. I’m going to look further content like this .

Comment by obat stroke, obat herbal stroke, obat stroke mujarab, jual obat stroke — February 21, 2014 @ 10:12 pm