Chat with Bachelor Alumni!

Introducing Bachelor Chat, a place to discuss all things Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad related!

Share your favorite OMG moments from the show with other fans.  Chat directly with Bachelor/Bachelorette alumni.

Just log in through Twitter or Facebook to get started.

1. The types of conversations, with few exceptions, that take place between Bachelor or Bachelorette and contenders are so redundant. I would like to hear conversations (and see activities) that demonstrate intelligence, more creative expression, ranges of interest, and lifestyle questions ie if one moved to where the other is, what changes might they need to prepare for? What are their views on child-rearing? What are their views re spirituality? etc. Although the locations are really beautiful, there is too much emphasis on physical prowess and beauty and not enough on what really counts as people plan to spend their lives together.

Comment by Nell Miller — August 3, 2011 @ 9:57 pm

2. Amen for Nell Miller!

Comment by Itscoezy — August 4, 2011 @ 2:35 am

3. If you want intelligent conversation look elsewhere. If you want to read twitter posts from current and former contestants in one place Bachelor Chat is the right place.

Comment by Jake — August 4, 2011 @ 11:14 pm

4. I have been watching this show for a long time and I have quite a few things I would like to share. First of all, Brad should never have picked Emma, for she is not going to leave Charlotte, N.C. ever. She is already letting her daughter run her life and trust me she will regret that in the future. She is just a blonde Barbie that got a lot of money from a race car driver. Brad should have never picked her. Emily has made the scenes when her race car driver died and she loves the spot light. Her being on the show was all about the publicity, she never had any idea of moving to Texas. He needs an older woman and I don’t know why these people want to have children for the way the economy is, you can enjoy far more things in life and travel. I have raised two so trust me I know. The other thing is have you ever thought of having a show with older women for I am 59 but I look as young as most of the girls on the shows. I would love to afford to be able to be one of your Bachelorettes, for I am looking for a serious relationship and even marriage. I hope you decide to have a show for older women for I would love to be on the show. Ashley picked the right person for he will make a good husband but Brad should have considered his second mate. I have some medical problems but I can do everything they do on the shows.
    Chris, you are a big fan of mine and make sure you keep the fly up.
    Brenda Thomason

Comment by Brenda Thomason — August 7, 2011 @ 1:34 am

5. I would like to see on the future Bachelor and Bachelorette real people to be on the show. Most of the people they bring on these shows are not there for the right reasons, and its not fair to mess with peoples emotions if your not on the show for the best of intentions. I see when i watch the show people holding back and not showing their true emotions, why bother going on the show when your not in it to be open minded and willing to allow someone in your heart. In this show people are falling inlove because they are living a fairy tale, its not reality because when the shows over their relationship with one another is going to be completly different.

Comment by Ashley — August 8, 2011 @ 4:52 am

6. I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post
    is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
    You’re wonderful! Thanks!

Comment by la vajilla de hostelería — October 11, 2013 @ 8:16 am

7. Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before
    but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Comment by Arnette — January 2, 2014 @ 4:10 pm