Chris Bukowski’s Bachelor Blog: Episode 2

There comes a time on this show when every contestant feels like jumping off of a skyscraper…or pushing someone else off of one, and that’s just what Tierra wants to do when she hears that Sarah gets the very first one-on-one date. You can see the terror in Tierra’s pretty eyes because you know she thought she had it in the bag by getting the very first rose. Sean shows up in a helicopter for Sarah and you can just see the other girls’ envy. Back to the couch the girls go while Sean and Sarah plunge off of a skyscraper, toast champagne, and kiss. Eh, not bad for a first date.

The girls receive the dreaded group date card, and of course we hear one girl utter the same words we hear every season “I didn’t come here to make friends, I came here for love!” Well, take what you can get, ladies, even if that means competing with a professional model in a photo shoot competition. The girls are whisked away to hair and makeup where Tierra is, once again, sizing up her competition. Kristy, the professional model, is completely in her element. Trust me, she is, she made sure to tell everyone a handful (or two handfuls) of times. The girls get made up into four different categories…one including vampires, I don’t know if it’s just me but for some reason Sean doesn’t strike me as a vamp lover, which sucks for the girls with fangs in their mouth during an “intimate” photo shoot. Anyway, no matter how Selma looked, how many “pecks” were given, or how hard anyone tried, Kristy took home the three cover contract with Harlequin novels, and it seemed as though there was definite chemistry between the two.

During the shoot, we see Kacie open up about getting out of “the friend zone,” Lesley wants a kiss, doesn’t get a kiss, then goes back for a kiss, and Catherine talks about being vegan, but openly admits to Sean that she “loves the beef.”

Tierra may be unable to hide her feelings, which obviously are that she’s pissed to be on a date with 12 other girls and not alone with Sean, but I personally like her…she’s definitely going to keep things interesting. Sean confronts her, and Tierra apologizes for being guarded. Sean instantly forgives her because, well, she’s hot and he’s attracted to her.

Katie leaves because she’s not feeling this whole process. That didn’t take long…

Desiree gets the second one-on-one date, I’ll admit, she’s one of my favorites. She doesn’t look bad in that dress at all, either. Sean takes her to an upscale art gallery, where he then leaves her alone with a “multi-million dollar art piece” to pull a prank on her. She seems extremely cool and collected after that art piece comes crashing down and she’s left to blame (probably because she knows the money for that wouldn’t be coming out of her pocket, she IS on a national TV show…come on, she’s not stupid). Sean and Chris Harrison sit and watch this all unfold, but Sean feels guilty and comes in to save her. What a southern gentlemen. We saw the prank Sean pulled on his hometown date with Emily, and if this is what he did to Desiree on their first date, I can’t wait to see what he has in store for the future.

After the gallery, it doesn’t take long for them to get hot snd wet…in the hot tub, where Sean gives Desiree the rose. Desiree jokingly holds back for a moment to get even for the art gallery prank. Funny, pretty, and has sass. Seems like a keeper to me!

On to the cocktail hour, where Amanda haunts the room with her demon stare. Everyone takes turns addressing the fact that Amanda is excluding herself from all the girls, and none of them are happy about her. Obviously Sean feels differently as he gives her a rose. Can’t wait to see what kind of craziness she’ll bring to the episode next week!

Overall, my favorites are Tierra, Desiree, Lindsay and of course, Selma.

Who’s your favorite?

Do you think Tierra will drop the “I’m a grown ass woman” line?

Until next time…

Chris B

1. Hahaha…I like the, “of course Selma” It really is a no brainier. I can def see Tierra throwing around “I’m a grown ass woman” also “Love me or I’ll kill you in your sleep” She is really pretty though. Like, really pretty. I hope Lindsay gets some more camera time comin up because I am still in love with her for showing up in a wedding dress! My boyfriend looked at me and said “I could totally see you doing that” so she had me at hello.

Comment by Rachel — January 16, 2013 @ 1:26 pm

2. Hey Chris!! your blog is soooo fun to read!

Comment by Anna Robinson — January 16, 2013 @ 1:34 pm

3. Chris, you should be the next bachelor!

Comment by Jessica — January 16, 2013 @ 1:58 pm

4. can you do more of a commentary and state your opinion on the girls and the crazy stuff they do rather than just recap the show? that’d be way more interesting and was, in fact, what i thought i would find when i read this. thank you!

Comment by mollie — January 16, 2013 @ 1:59 pm

5. Desiree, Lindsay,Ashlee and Catherine are my final 4 with Catherine winning. Tierra scares me for some reason and can’t wait for Sean to see it & send her home!

Comment by Brooke — January 16, 2013 @ 2:50 pm

6. OK Chris.,great job. liked all the same girls but even being a girl myself can’t stand the drama. Bad rep for us non bitches, even tho it may be just acting! Re: Tierra no way hoozay!

Comment by Diane — January 16, 2013 @ 3:05 pm

7. Hey Chris,
    I agree with Mollie. We all watch the episodes, we know what happens. We’re reading these blogs to get your opinions and thoughts on the girls and things that happen. Just don’t recap everything in a couple paragraphs please!
    Thank you.

Comment by Lisa — January 16, 2013 @ 7:09 pm

8. Desiree is my absolute fav, and I think she’s perfect for Sean! I like Lindsay,too! She’s cute, festive, and fun, and anyone that shows up on night one in a wedding dress you know is all about laughing and having a good time! I like Lesley (the one that works in Washington), but I think her job would be too boring for Sean. That would be like me being married to an accountant…not happening. For all you Tierra haters out there, this should make you happy: She’s gonna be big as a house one day if she isn’t real careful. :)

Comment by Piper Faust — January 16, 2013 @ 7:56 pm

9. How can anyone like Tierra? She is seriously slow and doesn’t have a lot going on in the brain. She is a very dumb girl.

Comment by Casey — January 16, 2013 @ 8:11 pm

10. Go away already;, Chris

Comment by Geena — January 16, 2013 @ 10:32 pm

11. I like Desiree! To me, she looks very similar to Katie Holmes. She seems to have a great sense of humor. Tierra and Amanda need to go asap. They are entirely too full of themselves and drama that Sean doesn’t need. I like Sarah too. I would have thrown up jumping off the top of that building. Can’t wait to see what next week brings!

Comment by MightyMouse — January 16, 2013 @ 10:39 pm

12. Hey Chris, I didn’t really enjoy your blog from this week (I’m so sorry!) I just felt like a couple others that have commented, it felt more like I was reading what happened rather than your opinion on the events. I’m sure you’ll come around next week because your first blog was great! So far my favorites are Desiree and Leslie, Selma is beautiful but we haven’t really gotten to know her. Tierra? Oh my, I hate her!! She’s a Courtney #2! I really hope Sean sends her home soon along with Amanda, she’s weird!

Comment by Adriana — January 16, 2013 @ 11:05 pm

13. You did not disappoint again this week! Good job Chris!
    I can see why you like Tierra, she adds the entertainment but I think she will be the girl we all love to hate. Can’t see your picture without “Sister Christian” playing in my head. LOL

Comment by Claudia — January 17, 2013 @ 5:25 am

14. Strange how you can’t handle the disability or race angles of the show. You have dealt with hearing Pollack but you pretend you don’t see any of this stuff … wow you are disappointingly weak.

Comment by Sarah Whitney — January 18, 2013 @ 11:50 am

15. Sarah, there are other bloggers avoiding the race/disability topics too, in their blogs, though I agree it’s pathetic. I credit Dana for doing it in a classy way!

Comment by Maura — January 18, 2013 @ 11:55 am

16. Sarah W, What Chris wrote in his blog was what he felt in his heart, honest, and done with class like the person he is. There is absolutely NO need for discussion of Sarah’s disability, & the race card I’m sure they were the furthest topics of discussion in his mind or any ‘normal’ being…and surely not a sign of weakness. You should be ashamed of yourself to even think of printing such accusations. Grow the …. up.

Comment by Cammy — January 19, 2013 @ 1:01 pm

17. Couldnt Have Said it Better myself Cammy :) .. Personally being one of disability and race.. Honestly Don’t know why it would need any discussion all?… Get a Grip and grow up Sarah w… Very good and Much better then last weeks Chris.. Keep them coming Chris. :)

Comment by Stacey — January 19, 2013 @ 7:37 pm

18. Cammy, “done with class like the person he is” — you don’t even know this 15 min celeb LOL. And Stacey, I doubt you are what you claim, LOL.

Comment by Sarah Whitney — January 20, 2013 @ 1:39 pm

19. Ooops, Brooke just gave out the spoiler about Catherine winning. Good grief.

Comment by American — January 20, 2013 @ 1:44 pm

20. Lol, Wow Sarah W Are you sure you’re old enough to be watching the bachelor or using a computer?? You must be a very prejudice person, seeing how something so silly and nonsensical is of such importance to you. As said before me.. “grow up”! And get your head put of your a**! Great column Chris.

Comment by Victoria — January 20, 2013 @ 5:13 pm

21. That last comment is illiterate. What is the “something” that is silly? And how about you “head put of your a**” LOL, do you speak English?

Comment by Sarah Whitney — January 21, 2013 @ 11:57 am

22. Cammy WTF – stating about Chris “done with class like the person he is”.
    Did you watch him on the Bachelor or Bachelor Pad. What kind of background did you come from that this man evokes “class” in your view.

Comment by Cheryl — January 23, 2013 @ 1:24 pm

23. Damn…some girls be cray cray on here! If you don’t like Chris or his blog – then why the hell are you reading it?! I don’t get it.
    I personally loved your blog and could care less what “style of writing” you choose to write your blog in. It’s YOUR blog. : )

Keep it up Chris! xo