Courtney Robertson’s Bachelor Blog: Episode 5

I don’t even know where to start. What a crazy week for The Bachelor and his ladies. Having to drink goat’s milk to win a date? Seems like there are more competitions than romance. Sean is a really nice guy, and is especially nice to the ladies he sends home. It’s nice to see he doesn’t use the same lame lines with each girl.

Lindsay gets the first one on one date in lovely White Fish, Montana. This date seemed short to me. A helicopter ride and lots smooching. This date reminds me of my first one on one date in Sonoma, minus the live performance…darn. The scenery is gorgeous, and the mood is romantic. Lindsay knows how to turn up the heat, with lots of kissing. We get a little more depth from Lindsay tonight, hearing her touching background story. These two seem to have a great connection.

The group date turns into another competition that is painful to watch. Those poor goats! I would have had a hard time with this event. Having to milk a goat, and drink the milk, seems like a stretch. Where has all the romance gone? Once again the losing team is sent home, but not for long. The other girls are upset when Sean brings them back later in the evening. I really like that Sean is bending the rules, to get in real time with these ladies. It shows he is taking this seriously.

Back at the house Tierra gets the two on one date card with Jackie. It’s hard for me to write about Tierra. I get it that she wants more time with The Bachelor and that it is tough being in this situation. Hey, I tried my best to get as much time in as possible because I really needed it. But I must say Tierra and I are very different. I’ve been getting a lot of nice messages on Twitter, stating the same thing. She appears to be a Conflict Creator, and is definitely sassy in her interviews. But I do feel kind of bad for her performances. Jackie doesn’t use her time wisely trying to snitch on Tierra, and is sent home. The first fireworks go off for Tierra and Sean, and it reminds me of the movie The Hunger games…

Sean is asking for direct examples from the girls as to why Tierra is causing problems, and not getting clear answers. We see the girls say right in front of Tierra they cant believe Sean sent Jackie home over her, and then Tierra goes and sits in the other room. This is something I experienced on my season. Girls talking about me in front of me, overhearing them, or other girls telling me. It does feel like bullying, and is really hard to live with. So it doesn’t make sense to me that all the girls approach Tierra, and ask her why she is so quiet around them. It’s not rocket science. I distanced myself from the girls on my season and it really irritated them. I remember feeling like they all wanted more attention from me, but I just didn’t want to give it to them. I didn’t trust a FEW of them. I wasn’t running around the house pulling their hair, or kicking them, I was just keeping to myself.

At the rose ceremony Doctor Chris Harrison gives our hero some counseling. This is clearly getting harder for everyone involved. This is the time when the girls start questioning the connections he has formed. Sean seems to be navigating the situation perfectly, and I have a feeling Tierra won’t last much longer.

It looks like an emergency crew returns tonight to pull a cold fish out of the water. Yikes!

1. Agreed, I think Tierra’s days are numbered, maybe tonight?? You and Tierra are not alike personally, but on the surface you had a similar experience … Early connection established and that alone is enough to make the others attack! You handled it much better than Tierra is.

Comment by Ann — February 5, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

2. I totally agree.. I think Tierra, like you, is falling victim to a bad edit. I don’t see how people can look at you or even Michelle Money and still be so hard on Tierra. They always need a villain and sometimes it seems they pick the right girl (a la Vienna) and sometimes they pick the wrong one..

Comment by Amanda — February 5, 2013 @ 5:07 pm

3. I was one of the sceptics when you were on bens Sean in the beginning, but I always found your interviews humorous and I don’t see that with Tierra . By the end of bens season I was rooting for you and have been following your happiness ever since! I keep wondering if I will have the same turn around for Tierra …. We will find out !

Comment by Jessie — February 5, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

4. Courtney: you suck.

Comment by pt — February 5, 2013 @ 5:54 pm

5. It is hilarious that you think you and Tierra are different. HELLO?!?!?! you were the exact same way. I think she learned how to act this way from you. delusional-both of you. you were a snatch just like she is.

Comment by yousuck — February 5, 2013 @ 5:58 pm

6. LoL at the Hunger Games reference.

Great job… I enjoy your blogs.

Comment by Anon — February 5, 2013 @ 6:01 pm

7. Courtney, to be completely honest I didn’t like you on Ben’s season. However, watching Tierra makes me change my mind. You are not like her at all. She is WAY worse than you. I have heard from people in bachelornation that you are actually very nice and I believe it. You’re certainly a great blog writer. Long story short, I have a lot of respect for you.

Comment by Beth — February 5, 2013 @ 6:01 pm

8. @pt clearly you have a lot of time on your hands if youre reading someone’s blog who “sucks.” Maybe you need to reevalute the way you spend your evenings.

P.S. I love your name!

Comment by cassie — February 5, 2013 @ 8:10 pm

9. I think that Courtney was actually meaner to the girls in the house than Tierra. Tierra is just really insecure and whiny and attention seeking. Aside from some comments of wanting to punch the girls and all that, she didnt really say anything bad about the other girls but just have that pout and closed off look. However, Courtney said a lot of mean things abt the other girls that were truly hostile and hurtful. I understand that people make mistakes and she regrets how she acted during the show but she still DID say those things and act that way. I dont think it can be EDITED to seem like Courtney was mean, cuz nobody forced her to say those things that came out of her mouth. With that said, Ben wasnt a stand up guy neither.

Comment by Annie — February 5, 2013 @ 9:30 pm

10. I thought the SAME THING about the Hunger Games! Never watched Ben’s season, so I have no reference as to who you are, but I am sure you can’t be as bad as Tierra.

Comment by Desi — February 5, 2013 @ 9:31 pm

11. Having to drink Goat’s Milk to get a date with “The Bachelor”, who is about a million times more attractive than Ben theGeicoCaveman?
    Who are you to talk?
    You took off your clothes on National TV, tore everybody a new hole, had to have the dang network completely change everything so you could “apologize” ie. Attempt to repair your image, which was unknown to begin with.
    Go away already. Your 15 minutes were up like 2 years ago.

Comment by Canuckaluck — February 5, 2013 @ 11:59 pm

12. You are way different than Tierra. Although sometimes the comments seemed mean I thought they were hilarious. She is just plain annoying!

Comment by Andrea — February 6, 2013 @ 8:00 am

13. I have to agree with Annie.

Comment by Michelle — February 6, 2013 @ 8:44 am

14. I don’t want to be mean but I find you and Tierra very similar. You are both beautiful but very insecure and basically unpleasant people.

Comment by Bobbie — February 6, 2013 @ 9:00 am

15. Courtney rubbed her rose in other girls’ faces. She said “see ya” when someone left. I don’t see Tierra doing anything other than being a bad sport and a baby. Courtney was actually laughing at other girls, so she was acting like a mean girl, whereas Tierra is just immature and spoiled.

Comment by Ashley2 — February 6, 2013 @ 9:42 am

16. Totally agree with Bobbie……….
    Courtney, you were making horrible comments about peoples physical appearance, editing had nothing to do with your arrogance.

Comment by kathy-n-zona — February 6, 2013 @ 11:39 am

17. I wouldn’t compare you and Tierra at all. I admire the gracious way you’re addressing her, because she’s making it hard not to insult, even just a little bit. Hunger Games reference: hilarious.

Comment by Olive — February 6, 2013 @ 3:56 pm

18. Courtney, you were my favorite from Ben’s season. Gorgeous, funny, and had great one liners.

Comment by Adrianna — February 6, 2013 @ 4:07 pm

19. You guys are all pathetic! If you hate her so much why are you obsessively reading her blog #winning

Comment by anna — February 6, 2013 @ 8:10 pm

20. Hey courtney I love you!!!!! Youre a beautiful person.

Comment by calli — February 6, 2013 @ 8:12 pm

21. Hey courtney! I absolutely loved you on bens season and I was your total fan from day one even when america doubted you. I totally predicted you and arie but now that you guys are over :( I really want you to be the next bachelorette. Would you consider it?

Comment by Lila — February 6, 2013 @ 8:15 pm

22. Yes you and Tierra are different. Tierra is either “play acting” to get additional screen or she is a very shallow immature girl, or she has some mental issues.
    You made cruel comments about the other women – when women didn’t get a rose on wee on their way home you said brilliant little ditties like “see ya, wouldn’t want to be ya”. You made disparaging comments about the other womens looks, you stripped in front of a TV crew and a man you barely knew to get an advantage in the “game” you were playing. I’m not sure you ever realized what you showed the viewers about your character and I don’t think your apologies were heartfelt. A little introspection might be in order.
    And please, when you write your blog, we don’t need a play by play – we’ve already seen the show. Try and come up with some witty comments or insight about what we’ve seen.

Comment by Cheryl — February 6, 2013 @ 10:35 pm

23. I like that you finally give more of your thoughts and still keep the blog funny. I absolutely felt like Tierra was bullied. I think everybody should think about themselves and how they’d feel if everybody else in a room ganged up on them, were rolling eyes and making sneaky remarks on how they can’t understand the other girl went home. Girls are apparently very sensitive when you don’t act like them and make jokes and draw attention.
    I don’t understand how whole of America hates her/has an opinion about her now, just based what they’ve seen on TV, when they are probably showing the part of her personality they want to fit in the character of a “villain”, but I guess that is what you sign up for.
    And they probably encourage you somehow to “stay in that role”. Now Idk if I’m right or how, but I an see beyond editing.

I’m dissapointed over Sean mking remarks/jokes on twitter about Tierra. And in a way revelaing in his blog that she’s not the one he picked. If she’s just a hired actress that’s a whole another story though.

Ok, too much rant but I’m hoping if anyone reads this comment realize there is more to a person than the “character” we see on the show. That’s for entertainment purpose. You gys that’s been on the show have actually a life and personality with way more depth (hopefully :P )!

Anyway thanks for a good blog Courtney, interesting to get your points of view!

Comment by SJ — February 7, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

24. Not much of a recap. I guess all the modeling doesn’t do much for developing an ability to communicate, summarize comprehensively or develop a witty style of writing. Looks like narcissism has taken someone down the wrong path.

Comment by Mary A. — February 7, 2013 @ 3:03 pm

25. Hi Courtney-
    I like your blog — especially the deeper insights you provide based on your experience. And I thought you were hilarious (and poorly edited) on your season, versus Tierra who is purely a drama queen. There is no comparison between you two. Thanks again for a great blog!

Comment by Amy — February 7, 2013 @ 8:33 pm

26. Courtney is that you? Oh, I mean Amy, how do you know there was poor editing on Ben’s season — were you there? I mean, how else could you know? Then again, perhaps you were ;)

Comment by marti — February 8, 2013 @ 4:13 pm

27. Courtney,

I like the fact you have been in the shoes of some of the girls on the show, esp Tierra. I agree that snitching on other girls is a complete waste of time. Very elementary school and immature. No one likes a tattle tale right?

Thanks for the Blog.

Comment by Dina — February 10, 2013 @ 9:22 pm

28. I don’t think Courtney you should be criticizing a girl who is so clearly patterning herself after you. Tierra is definitely not nearly as venomous as Courtney was on Ben’s season nor as hated by the public. She is just annoying. But in fairness to Courtney, the viewers would not have been nearly so hateful had that Neanderthal Ben not been so blinded by his lust. He would not hear anything the other girls had to say and got really angry when they spoke out. Whereas Sean who seems to actually have a head on his shoulders is not about to be fooled by the likes of Tierra for too long. Ben saw it, heard it and chose the mean girl anyway. That said, I am sure the girls on your season Courtney and this season are no angels themselves – not even close! And then is still the question you not be allowed to answer – do the producers put you and Tierra up to it?

Comment by Goldie — February 12, 2013 @ 5:11 pm

29. I absolutely loved you on your season of the Bachelor!
    You are beautiful and hilarious! I’m glad you are writing a blog.

Comment by Christine — February 13, 2013 @ 7:37 am

30. Gotta say that Tierrable was a nut, but she wasn’t nearly the bitch that Cuntney was.

I’m tired of reading that Cuntney said, “It was all editing. I’m really not a bad person.” I wish Cuntney would say, “I was a bad person. I regret that. I shouldn’t have made fun of special ed kids, I shouldn’t have been mean to anyone. I’ve learned that I WAS a very mean person and that I am going to change for the better.” That’s NOT what she says. She blames it all on editing. Well, as everyone says, you can’t edit those words into a person’s mouth.

Comment by Cinch it — February 19, 2013 @ 6:38 am

31. love your blog ,,,but i dont think you and tierra are alike.i dont think she was bullied either i think she is a horrible actor i think she faked the fall on steps and the drama when they took the polar bear plunge.fake fake fake.she didnt even try to apologize for her actions at the women tell all,and if she is really engaged i feel sorry for her fiance. i am sorry you and ben didnt work out. i actually think you can be quite humorous.

Comment by sharon — March 16, 2013 @ 10:01 pm

32. I am certainly bookmarking this web site and sharing it with my acquaintances. You will be getting plenty of visitors to your web site from me!

Comment by web hosting — May 16, 2013 @ 6:16 am

33. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t show
    up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again.
    Anyway, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Comment by www.bookyourselfsolid.com — November 3, 2013 @ 7:00 am