Courtney Robertson’s Bachelor Blog: Episode 9

You gotta give it up for The Bachelor; when they hit the road they do it in style and bring the audience along! This week was The Bachelor at it’s finest in Thailand. The stunning scenery and pristine beaches are perfectly made for Sean to dig deep inside his final three girls. The girls we never got to know and the drama queens are gone and now Sean faces serious decisions. Sean knows first hand that someone that gave their all will be seriously hurt and sent quickly back home on an overnight flight to LAX.

The first date is with Lindsay. She proves she’ll do anything for Sean by eating bugs before heading to a lovely romantic beach…cue the monkeys! She seems to be having a hard time telling Sean that she loves him. By the time they get back to the Fantasy Suite she manages to tell him how she feels. These two have great chemistry; I can’t wait to see them together next week.

The second date is with a cautious AshLee who has been hurt and abandoned in her childhood. Sean understands and wants his future wife to trust him as he takes her skin diving in a dark cave. Really kind of scary in there and makes me glad I got to ride on a helicopter above the Matterhorn in Switzerland. They end their evening having unspoken expectations about the Fantasy Suite but she knows what she wants and it is a size 6 diamond ring. Whoops!

The third date is a boat ride with Catherine who is trying to right the ship after a shaky home date that has left Sean with a few lingering doubts. I think it’s pretty clear that these two have the most fun together; they’re a joy to watch. I love the chemistry between them and Sean definitely lights up the most around her. Plus Katherine is willing to move to Texas. Woo hoo!

It’s time to call Doctor Chris Harrison for a counseling session. Sean knows who he has to send home and needs help on how to send the bad news. He tells Chris he is in love with one of the girls… But he does not shout it out.

With some men you can see love in their eyes. With Sean…Watch his smile. He gives it away as he watches videos from the ladies. You can tell instantly who is about to be hurt and wounded very badly.

As the rain falls Sean lowers the boom on a very beautiful lady who says nothing to him as she walks off the set in total pain. After much heartache in her life…she opened herself to love and received the ultimate rejection. I really liked AshLee for Sean and was a little blind-sided myself. It will be interesting to see these two at the WTA.

1. Where did you disappear to, Courtney? You haven’t blogged in a few weeks! Anyway, I always try to be positive on blogs because I HATE being mean and I would never want to hurt anyone’s feelings, however, I have to give you a few criticisms. I felt that this was a little rushed and I found it hard to read. Use commas or semi-colons so your sentences don’t run on! If you do that, your thoughts won’t be so smooshed (is that a real word?) together. Also, tell us how you really feel. Don’t be afraid to be sassy! :) I hope these suggestions help! Have a great rest of your week!

Comment by Beth H. — February 27, 2013 @ 2:46 pm

2. Great blog, Courtney. At least it’s not long winded, childish, and incomprehensible, like some of the others. Great to read the blog of a contestant who has a good command of the English language.

Whatevs! Like fo sho! Like O mi Gawd!

Comment by a — February 27, 2013 @ 2:47 pm

3. Beth, I respectfully disagree. Courtney does offer her insights and perspective in a nice, tight, highly readable way.

I don’t think I could stomach another “sassy” accounts of this episode. Some of the other blogs are just unreadable.

Courtney doesn’t need to change her style for anyone. She is more than fine.

Comment by ginger — February 27, 2013 @ 2:57 pm

4. As Beth’s Editor, I would like to correct my client’s type:

Where did you disappear to, Courtney? You haven’t blogged in a few weeks!(INAPPROPRIATE USE OF EXPLANATION POINT.) Anyway, I always try to be positive on blogs because I HATE (INAPPROPRIATE USE OF ALL CAPS) being mean (INSERT COMMA) and I would never want to hurt anyone’s feelings, (INSERT PERIOD HERE. THIS IS A RUN ON SENTENCE) however, I have to give you a few criticisms. I felt that this (DEFINE ‘THIS’)was a little rushed (INSERT COMMA) ii9and I found it hard to read. Use commas or semi-colons (INSERT COMMA) so your sentences don’t run on!(INCORRECT USE OF EXPLANATION POINT) If you do that, your thoughts won’t be so smooshed (is that a real word?) (PLEASE KNOW CORRECT USE OF WORDS IN ADVANCE. DON’T ASK READERS TO TELL YOU CORRECT USE OF VOCABULARY.) Also, tell us how you really feel. (I BELIEVE SHE ALREADY DID.)Don’t be afraid to be sassy! :) I hope these suggestions help! Have a great rest of your week!

I HOPE MY SUGGESTIONS AND EDITS HELPED. I WANTED TO BE HELPFUL NOT MEAN, AND A LITTLE SASSY. THANKS, BETH. HAVE A GREAT WEEK! I HOPE I DIDN”T HURT YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION!!!!!!

Comment by Beth's Editor — February 27, 2013 @ 3:05 pm

5. Darn, I forgot to take my meds again. Sorry Beth!

Comment by Beth's Editor — February 27, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

6. Wait, I’m confused. We are supposed to be critiquing and correcting the blog? Jeez people, Get. A. Life. If it doesn’t flow for you then click to the next one, there are plenty to chose from. It’s not like it’s required reading for one of your night classes.

Comment by Heather — February 27, 2013 @ 3:56 pm

7. Dear Courtney,

I would just like to tell you that I like your reviews the most. You are not sassy, but real and straight-forward. I enjoyed your honesty on the Bachelor, and you seem like an intelligent, caring, and fun-loving person. I agree with you, Catherine is the one for Sean. Basically, I hope you find true love because you deserve it!

Comment by Ann — February 27, 2013 @ 4:03 pm

8. Beth, in your last comment, you remarked that you are “Beth’s editor.” No, I am your editor, dear. And yes, you forgot to take your meds. Please feel free to critique this post as well. Is it sassy enough for you? Did I use the correct punctuation? Any other snarky comments you wish to impart?

Comment by Beth's Editor — February 27, 2013 @ 4:40 pm

9. You will know whether its me vs. “Beth H.” because Beth H finishes every sentence with an !

(Yes, Beth, dear, everything you say is so important that it warrants an explanation point. How old are you anyway?)

Yes, Beth, we know you are trying to be “helpful.” Hopefully your life will get more interesting so you can focus on yourself instead of concentrating on giving bachelor contestants grammar lessons.

Have a nice day, Beth, and remember to take your meds, you witty psycho you. (eye roll)

Comment by Beth's Editor — February 27, 2013 @ 4:45 pm

10. Wow, you are really immature, Beth.

Why can’t we enjoy the blogs without all the sniping?

If you don’t like the blog, go somewhere else. Way to go to inject negativity onto the board.

Comment by amy — February 27, 2013 @ 4:52 pm

11. Dear Beth’s Editor,
    Please note that an “explanation point” is not punctuation in the English language. Perhaps you are referring to an “exclamation point” like the one ending this sentence?
    You’re fired!

Comment by Beth's Editor's Boss — February 27, 2013 @ 4:58 pm

12. Beth, you are a weird person and incredibly immature. I was trying to make a point. Grow up. I can see why you are hated on the boards. You create problems everywhere you do and are too stupid/unwise to understand why.

Comment by Beth's Editor — February 27, 2013 @ 5:05 pm

13. Worse, you have to copy me. My “boss”? OK Then. What a stupid person.

Comment by Beth's Editor — February 27, 2013 @ 5:06 pm

14. Can all of you please be quiet? This is really obnoxious and not fair to Courtney. You’re blowing what I said out of proportion. I personally would prefer more commas, but that’s me. Courtney doesn’t have to listen to me or my opinions. It is her blog. @amy- Like, I said I really don’t like to be mean. I was not trying to be immature. I didn’t call her any names or say anything about her personally, just her writing. She can take what I said or leave it. I don’t care. If you look on other blogs, you’ll see that I am pretty nice. I guess I just prefer more humor than others. @ginger- Thank you for being kind in your response. That is totally fine to disagree with me. I am not offended in the least. @beth’s editors- who are you? Are you “honest” or “onetwotree”? I am sorry you don’t like my explanation points, but that is the way I am. I haven’t use many in this response. Btw, for anyone reading I am not ANY of those people pretending to be my editor. I did take my medicine today, thank you, and it isn’t for anything related to being psycho. And if you really give a damn, I am 18. @Courtney- I am sorry for all of this. I take full responsibility for it. If you want to take down my comment please do. I also understand if you disagree with me, as you have every right to! Hope the rest of your week is better. :)

Comment by Beth H. — February 27, 2013 @ 5:09 pm

15. Yes, I know I have no social skills and am a meddlesome loser who needs to chime in my ten cents everywhere I go.

Comment by Beth H. — February 27, 2013 @ 5:12 pm

16. EXCLAMATION POINT! Not “exPLANation point”. It doesn’t EXPLAIN anything, but demonstrates what the writer is EXCLAIMing.

Comment by Beth's Editor's Boss — February 27, 2013 @ 5:16 pm

17. Hey “Beth H.” up there the one under my long comment, who the hell are you? Don’t use my name. Beth Holler is my real name and that is why I sign as “Beth H.” The only two comments I have left are the long paragraphs. Everyone else is using my name and claiming to be my “editor.” That’s not me. I am not that crazy. I am not causing hate and I would never try to do that. I am sorry you feel that way, though. My twitter handle is @bethholler if you’d like to talk. Thanks.

Comment by Beth H. — February 27, 2013 @ 5:18 pm

18. Curioser, Honest, one-two-three and many more names, you are such a loser.

Comment by What a loser — February 27, 2013 @ 5:21 pm

19. Hi everyone SHUT THE HELL UP

Court I read your blog for yu not for all these obnoxious beth people.

I LOVE YOU

Comment by aj — February 27, 2013 @ 6:40 pm

20. @AJ- I am really sorry. I don’t read the blogs for to read those either nor do I read it for them to mock me. I am sorry for starting this mess. I promise that the only comments that are mine are the first one, the one responding to several people, and the one asking who the other Beth H. is. Next time I will only leave good comments and maybe I won’t cause people to blow this up. @Courtney- Again, my sincerest apologies for causing an uproar. It was not my intention. If you can, I’d appreciate if you took my comments off and all the comments mocking me and slandering my name. If that’s not possible, then thank you anyway.

Comment by Beth H. — February 27, 2013 @ 7:04 pm

21. fyi, there are some for real psychopaths that troll these comment sections. I’d be really careful about putting your real name out there, Beth, & i’d advise you to ignore this person at all costs. What (s)he wants is a rise out of you & (s)he’s getting it.

Comment by bonnie — February 27, 2013 @ 7:13 pm

22. Please just FUCKING take my comments down already! Courtney?! Do you see this? I’m about to lose it here! Am I not allowed to express ANYTHING?!?! FUCK ALL OF YOU, I’m not going to be back.

Comment by Beth H. — February 27, 2013 @ 9:42 pm

23. @BethH, I don’t think you did anything wrong, for the record. I was only trying to help you with my comment.

Comment by bonnie — February 28, 2013 @ 6:33 am

24. Love your blogs Courtney! Short, sweet and to the point – just the way they should be! I look forward to reading more in the future. :)

Comment by Marie — February 28, 2013 @ 6:34 am

25. “The stunning scenery and pristine beaches are perfectly made for Sean to dig deep inside his final three girls.”

Teehee…or NOT, in Sean’s case! I know, I know, dirty mind.

I still think you rock, Courtney. You are and will always be my favorite female from the entire series. Have you read Grantland.com’s analysis of how you were a master class in winning The Bachelor? It’s under Bachelor School.

Comment by Kookie — February 28, 2013 @ 9:53 am

26. @bonnie- I know! Thank you so much for your kind response. I appreciate it. Just for the record, the Beth H. who responded under you is NOT me. It’s someone else using my name. Next week I will post under a different name, not my real name. Anyway, thanks again! :)

Comment by Beth H. — February 28, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

27. Good idea Beth H. There is a crazy person on here under about 10 different names so it’s not a good idea to post your full name and email/twitter. Didn’t your mother teach you this? OK, well I’m here to tell you that sweetie … you are a sweet kid that does not deserve to be hassled.

Comment by Lisa James — February 28, 2013 @ 4:51 pm

28. Beth – you create trouble in every blog you are in. Then you rally people in your defense and then attack people who get annoyed with your stupid antics. How is changing your name going to help? You already put your real name and twitter out there. You are still you. Do you really think anyone cares about your comments on stupid blogs that they will look you up? Use some common sense. You ruined a perfectly good blog discussion with your nonsense. As for Lisa, Beth doesn’t “deserve” to be hassled? Perhaps if she conducted herself better, she wouldn’t be hassled. She needs to take responsibility for her own actions and quite creating drama everywhere. Thank you.

Comment by Amy — February 28, 2013 @ 6:37 pm

29. Beth like the Tierra of blogs. Now she’s whining bout how she’s a victim.

Comment by Scott — February 28, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

30. Everyone picking on beth is a loser and you all neex to get a lifenand stop trolling some 18 year olds random blog post. This is a comment section and here in america we have the right to freedom of speech . Maybe go out and do something with your lives instead of fucking with some beth chick. Kthxbai

Comment by Mara — February 28, 2013 @ 8:39 pm

31. I feel so bad for courtney right now.

Comment by anna — February 28, 2013 @ 8:45 pm

32. Courtney is probably pissed that beth is bending over and taking it up the tail pipe

Comment by poli — February 28, 2013 @ 8:47 pm

33. @Amy and Scott- I am NOT the person behind all those stupid comments. I swear. Those are people trolling me and making a mockery of my name. I am a genuinely good person and I haven’t caused trouble on any of the other blogs, you can check. It is the people attacking me personally and using my name that are causing trouble NOT me. Maybe Courtney or someone can check the IP addresses and prove to you that the only comments I left were the first, the one asking people to be quiet, the one asking who the other Beth was, the one responding to AJ, and the one responding to Bonnie. That’s it. All the other comments with my name are from psychos. Please stop placing blame on me when it is other people leaving crazy comments. I had no intention of causing this when I left the first comment on here giving the suggestion to add commas. It was just that, a suggestion. Courtney doesn’t have to listen to me. I don’t know why people are attacking me for a critique of the blog. I understand if people are critiquing me for an attack on Courtney personally, but I have not ONCE done that nor would I ever. By the way, I am NOTHING like Tierra, NOTHING. Any of my followers on twitter and any of my friends would tell you that I really am a good, nice person and I don’t cause problems. I am sorry for creating drama here with my first comment, but I won’t apologize for other blogs because I didn’t create drama here and I didn’t create drama on any blog in the last 2 weeks or so. Now if everyone could please drop this and stop talking about me or using my name as their own, I’d appreciate it. P.S. I can still use a different name next week because no one will know it is me. They can go look up my twitter still, but they won’t know from a blog comment that it is me.

Comment by Beth H. — February 28, 2013 @ 8:47 pm

34. Omfg beth just drop it

Comment by ashley — March 1, 2013 @ 10:50 pm

35. Beth im sure yur amazing and gorgeous ajd awesome. These bitchesare jealous

Comment by maria — March 1, 2013 @ 10:52 pm

36. I know I am so jealous of Beth, with her excdellent command of the English language and knowledge of where to put commas and exclamation points. She offers such great insights on blogs and is totally not like Tierra as she argued with the finesse of a prosecuting attorney. I hope I am as awesome as Beth when I grow up!

Comment by Jealous of Beth — March 2, 2013 @ 10:27 am

37. Curioser/Honest, plus many other pseudonmyms — those last three posts are all you – you don’t fool anyone, pretending to talk to yourself with different names. Everyone can tell it’s you … season after season. Get some help.

Comment by You need help — March 2, 2013 @ 5:45 pm

38. *pseudonyms

Comment by You need help — March 2, 2013 @ 5:46 pm

39. You can get help by throwing me a party! wweeeeeeeee! giggle!

Comment by Beth H — March 2, 2013 @ 5:50 pm

40. Stop picking on Beth. Do you hear me? STOP NOW!!

Comment by You Need Help — March 2, 2013 @ 5:55 pm

41. Yes, stop already! I am not Tierra. I am such a nice person! I don’t deserve this! wwaaaaaaah! I have a twitter account that allows me to share my Bachelor tweets. I love Jacki’s blog! I really do. I just wanted to share my suggestions and then everyone began picking on me! I will never, I repeat, NEVER use Beth H again on the blog site. I am so upset over this. You all are so mean to me. All I wanted to is comment on the Bachelor blog site and I get picked on. Life is so unfair! Sniff sniff!

Comment by Beth H. — March 2, 2013 @ 5:58 pm

42. Hi, I’m curiouser, I mean Honest, I mean, I need help! baaahahahahahahaahahahha! remember to follow me @bethholler. holler at me! Yo! Fo shizzle!

Comment by You Need Help — March 2, 2013 @ 5:59 pm

43. Cuz I am such a Bachelor fan, who writes fan mail to all the Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor Pad stars, ABC gave me free front row seats to the WTA event! They wouldn’t have done that unless I were a REALLY nice person!! I mean, I didn’t even correct the grammar on the letters they sent me even though they said things like “him and I” and “her and I.” I totally pretended like I didn’t notice all the grammar mistakes. So, all you haters will see me on TV Monday night. I am the cool chic sitting in the audience cheering for Tierra. You will notice me by how polite I am. I smile on cue and clap when the light says clap! The producers even comments on how nice and polite I am. I never hurt anyone. I just loooooooove this franchise! OMFG this franchise is my life!!!!But because of you haterz, I will never use this name again! Never ! Do you hear me! NEVER!!!!!

Comment by Beth H — March 2, 2013 @ 6:03 pm

44. OMFG, shut up already, Beth.

Comment by Honest — March 2, 2013 @ 6:04 pm

45. @Honest- I swear none of the last posts were me commenting. The last thing I wrote was the really long post to Amy and Scott. People are just continuing to make fun of me, but I am so over it. Btw “Beth H.”, I have never written fanmail to anybody nor have I ever been to the WTA. Also, I absolutely hate Tierra and if I were at the WTA I would’ve taken the other ladies’ side. @bethholler is my true twitter name but I am not the one who posted it 3 comments up.

Comment by Beth H. — March 2, 2013 @ 7:24 pm

46. if your going to write a blog as short, boring and rushed as this…then maybe ABC shouldn’t ask you to write one..

Comment by Andrea — March 3, 2013 @ 8:45 pm

47. OMG this is too funny.

Comment by Rusty — March 4, 2013 @ 11:18 am

48. Also please people nothing wrong with being gay, people are born gay, I was born gay.

Comment by Beth H — March 21, 2013 @ 2:54 am

49. Never liked Courtney Robertson no i am not related to her nor would i want to be she is to big a user for my likings.

Comment by marg robertson — April 12, 2013 @ 4:19 am