David “Man Code” Good’s Bachelorette Blog

Heading North to Chiang Mai! Pretty awesome place to get to visit! It’s so beautiful and so full of history — you just don’t get to see that everyday. Super cool place for Ashley to go!

I like Ben F. and I think he an Ash have got pretty good chemistry. Their date during the day was cool and they got to see some once-in-a-lifetime things, but I thought it got real awkward when they started talking about kissing but couldn’t actually do it because it was in front of some religious temple. So they made a mental kiss…lol.

Ben and Ash’s dinner was incredible! I really hope they both appreciate what they are getting to do because it really is once-in-a-lifetime stuff. They talked about some really deep things. Ash got to see another side of Ben, which she really seemed to like, and she gave him the rose. They finally had their kiss while these crazy fire-breathing dudes and dancing fire ladies surrounded them. I have no clue what they are called but it was cool.

Next is the group date, and Ash and the Bachelors decamped to Muay Thai training and fighting. This was awesome! This was by far the most fun date for me to watch in the history of the show. Super jealous! I would have loved this date so much.

Blake vs. Lucas. – Blake puts a pretty good beating on Lucas and wins the fight.

Mickey vs. J.P. – This was actually a pretty good fight with J.P. winning.

Ryan P. vs. Ames – Ryan pretty much just beat the crap out of Ames. Poor Guy. I feel like if his mom were there, she would come in the ring and try and beat up Ryan with a shoe or something.

Nick vs. Constantine – Super upset I did not get to see much of this because everyone had to tend to Ames’ little bump on his head.

You have got to be kidding me. Ames is on a stretcher now. I guess better safe than sorry. Everyone is worried about Ames but he finally shows back up and seems fine – just a little dazed.

I am starting to think Lucas is pretty cool. I also think he and Ashley make a cute couple. She has a little spark in her eye when talking to him. However, Blake gets the rose on the group date.

Next is the always dreaded 2-on-1 date. These are pretty serious dates, because if you’re going on that date you have a 50/50 chance of being sent home. Very nerve wracking. It’s William and Ben C. William seems pretty confident about getting the rose. For being such a dork he is pretty funny sometimes.

WOW! William pulls a Jake and just throws Ben C. under the bus. Holy cow. William is saying some really stupid stuff. Guys have ‘guys talk’ and say things that they say with guys and joke around. Ben C. he did not even get a chance to defend himself. When the guys have ‘guy talk’ a lot of it can be joking around and is said in confidence. Ashley at least needs to give him a chance to defend himself as well.

OH MAN! William does not get a rose either! Finally, a guy gets what he actually deserves on this show. This is exactly what he should get. He is like Jake and Weatherman combined. Now none of the guys will respect him. Double Fail. Best 2-on-1 I have ever seen!

I can’t believe she is still talking about Bentley. Does this not bother anyone else? She tells Chris that Bentley is still on her mind and she is not giving the guys 100% because of Bentley. I am just blown away by this girl right now.

Ashley sends Nick home at the Rose Ceremony. I thought he was a pretty cool guy. I can’t wait to see next week’s episode! BENTLEY COMES BACK!

1. You have an interesting prospective and much different than the one I have. Hated the fighting! Felt so sorry for Ames. Sometimes the underdog gets more sympathy from the girl. JP is the only man who seems to have any physical chemisty with Ashlee so far. Did you notice her legs drapped over his during their alone time?

Comment by Sunny — June 22, 2011 @ 10:27 pm

2. Ooops spelled Ashley wrong. We have an Ashlee in our family. lol

Comment by Sunny — June 22, 2011 @ 10:28 pm

3. Forgot to comment on William vs Ben C. Stopped liking William immediately after the roast so wasn’t surprised he went home. Didn’t see anything happening between Ashley and Ben C. If there had been, she would have kept him regardless.

Comment by Sunny — June 22, 2011 @ 10:31 pm

4. Ashley needs to put Bentley to “rest”. Shanwtel Newton might be able to help with that. lmso JK!

Comment by Sunny — June 22, 2011 @ 10:40 pm

5. I’m really having trouble with the preview for next week. Why fly Bentley all the way there? I mean he is officially eliminated. I believe this is something Ashley should deal with privately, and let all the guys know after all her emotional issues with Bentley have been dealt with. Let’s get over the Bentley issue and get back on track with what this show is all about. This is so unfair to the guys who are there hoping to find love.

Comment by Jennifer — June 22, 2011 @ 11:41 pm

6. http://realitycheck-jenna.blogspot.com/2011/06/bachelorette-ep5.html

Comment by Jenna — June 23, 2011 @ 1:36 am

7. You have a good perspective in general on things…. I am 100% on board with Ashley’s bizarre obsession with Bentley. Each episode she is making herself more and more unattractive to the guys (poor guys!) What happened to when the Bachelorette used to be at the top of their game, super confidant and sexy?? The last couple of years they are grabbing the scorned, insecure leftovers. Find some new crop! Ok, and David…don’t give Bentley that much credit, he’s just speaking what most guys think!

Comment by DIna — June 23, 2011 @ 3:09 pm

8. yeah , William was wrong about Ben C. I see how Ashley is uneasy about it , as she is so insecure but Ben C didn’t get much of a chance to explain himself , he was doing the stupid ‘guy talk’ and I liked William up to this point, he deserved to go , he is to imature, and theat CREEP what’s his name..oh yeah ..Bentely ? ( JK ) unfortunley can’t forget his name ! that is what he wants, to be remembered as the biggest creep. but he doesn’t end up lasting to the end of the show anyway.. he isn’t the one Ashely chooses, so all is good. Yuck Bentley , he has no personality and he is not good looking, do not see why Ashley was hung up on him. Her friends (s) even comment on what kind of person he is , why did she not really beleieve them ? he should have been gone the first night ,oh well the show needed the ‘drama’

Comment by barb — June 23, 2011 @ 3:34 pm

9. WHY did they cast Ashley this Season??? After she BEGGED Brad not to send her home on live television…….did that NOT give you a hint to how insecure this Girl is???

PLEASE…….help us b/c this is absolutely the worst season ever and all my Gal Pals at work refuse to finish watching the season. There are so many great guys and Ashley is hung up on someone she knew for a few weeks…..who by the way, she was warned about!!!!!

Seriously, you all need to do a MUCH better job of casting, b/c there were RED FLAGS surrounding Ashley from last season with Brad!!!

Plus…….she keeps saying she is a “dentist”…….she is a Dental Student…….which is a BIG DIFFERENCE!

You all are losing a LOT of Fans with this insecure…”aren’t I so cute???”…..DENTAL STUDENT!!!!!!!

Comment by JC — June 23, 2011 @ 4:13 pm

10. David, Your hot as hell! Why did move away? I use to lived really close to you because your from Dayton!

Comment by Angela Jean — June 24, 2011 @ 2:01 am

11. First there was “Man Code”. Now there is Bentley “Bad Code”. But he would be great for B-Pad 2.

Comment by frank — June 24, 2011 @ 4:46 am

12. Ashley, please don’t give Bentley the pleasure to know you are pinning over him. He’s not worth the tears, much less the heart break. If he thinks you are ugly, he needs his eye checked anyway. Give the guys that are left a chance, and quit talking about Bentley to the guys on the dates. It’s just making u look bad and making the guys want to leave that much quicker. You are just making us out here in T V land NOT want to continue to watch this show. So come on, Ashley pick a guy that is there for the right reason, and fall head over heals in love with him. That’s the name of the game, isn’t it?

Comment by Regina — June 27, 2011 @ 1:16 am

13. Why hasn’t Ashley seen the videos of Bentley trashing her???

Comment by Jan — June 27, 2011 @ 5:02 pm

14. I’m missing Bentley badly!! Why didn’t they let him have his confessional?? So one sided. Ashley is vapid and deserving of every ounce of bad judgement she has exercised!

Comment by Chris — June 28, 2011 @ 1:21 am

15. You know… I think the next Bachelor should be Bentley!

Comment by Chris — June 28, 2011 @ 1:28 am

16. Mickey has balls! I’m impressed… He has integrity. Ashley thought that honesty-after-the-fact is honesty. Whoops.

Comment by Chris — June 28, 2011 @ 1:37 am