Deleted Scene: Emily’s Running Man

1. so stinkin’ cute! they are precious and she is a doll. LOVED this season!!

Comment by Whatever — July 24, 2012 @ 9:30 am

2. Emily is hilarious, wish they’d shown that more on the show!

Comment by Amanda — July 24, 2012 @ 9:44 am

3. So cute!! They are so funny together.

Comment by Ella — July 24, 2012 @ 10:33 am

4. We have not seen the silly sides of Jef and Emily enough. This was a step in the right direction.

Comment by Newto — July 24, 2012 @ 11:04 am

5. AWWWW She is absolutely the best and Jef as well. !

Comment by Armina — July 24, 2012 @ 11:10 am

6. What a hoot. Thanks for the laugh. Love these two.

Comment by ML — July 24, 2012 @ 4:34 pm

7. Emily has a goofy and funny side! How come none of us saw that on the show? She’s so cute. I wish her and Jef nothing but everlasting love and happiness! <3

Comment by Mandy M. — July 24, 2012 @ 5:57 pm

8. NOT the running man. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Sophia/Grace do a better job on Ellen.

Comment by kim burrows — July 24, 2012 @ 7:27 pm

9. This was the BEST SEASON EVER!!! I am so happy for both of them. What a great couple and so good to see her having a blast!!!

Comment by Claudia — July 25, 2012 @ 1:53 am

10. I’m going to order a life-like silicone doll that looks just like Emily. It doesn’t talk back or express opinions so that’s great and it’s warm and I can even cuddle with it. If anyone is interested, just google “human-size silicone dolls.” You have to make sure you clean all the orifices regularly though. And don’t beat up the dolls – I had an off day and banged up one of my dolls and her face is deformed and I am so mad at myself for doing that. I am going to order soon and am so excited. I have 3 sitting in my apartment (Kelli, Mandi & Cyndi). Kelli is my “wife” and the other two are girlfriends. Best thing I have EVER done for myself after the divorce.

Comment by Bachobserver31 — July 25, 2012 @ 1:43 pm

11. p.s. And I did not appreciate Emily defying Jef before she let him see Riki. A woman should always immediately defer to a man’s wishes.

Comment by Bachobserver_31 — July 25, 2012 @ 4:48 pm

12. @ Bachobserver_31 – After everything that I’ve seen you post on the ABC Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad boards, I’m not surprised that your life consists of “relationships” with silicone dolls.

Comment by Sophie — July 25, 2012 @ 10:36 pm