Erica Rose’s Bachelor Pad Blog: Episode 1

Okay so here are my thoughts on the season premiere.  When it came to background packages I definitely though that Kalon’s was the most hilar.  I love how he totally channeled Christian Bateman when he stared at himself in the mirror and then did pushups.  I didn’t even know that he had done that when I later said he tried to be American Psycho!   I also liked the shots of him in the helicopter and thought it was funny when he said he was back to ruin everyone’s f-ing summer.  I actually had no idea that he was reprising his role as villain because he was being pretty nice to everyone and then doing stuff behind the scenes.

Swat’s background package showed such a contrast between his life as a SWAT officer and his life as a fan.  During the day he is a badass and at night he unwinds with a glass of wine and watching the Bachelorette.  I love that.

After that, the arrivals start…it was funny to me when Jaclyn thought that Ryan was one of the fans because she didn’t recognize him.  When I arrived I remember being excited to see Michael and nervous to see Kalon, although our confrontation was not as bad as it could have been.  I actually thought that we had reconciled after that, but I was right not to trust him since he ended up voting for me!  I guess he is like me in that he doesn’t forget or forgive sometimes.

As the night progressed, Ed’s drunkenness did as well.  We like to call his drunk alter-ego Ted.  It was funny that Chris Harrison had to drag him back inside.  Chris can be like our dad sometimes, even though he is not that much older than us. Speaking of age, I am 29 not 30!!!  I am hoping that this can be fixed by Monday.

Partnering up was fun to watch. How impressive was it that Nick could do push-ups while I was sitting on him?!  I totally thought that we had the first challenge in the bag.  Obviously I was completely wrong since we lost!  Nick was just too big to stay in that heart.  That is why the team of little people- Dave and Brittany won.   Looking back, maybe I should have sucked it up and partnered with a fan, even though at the time it felt inappropriate, like sleeping with the help, which come on y’all that would be wrong!  I really did have a nightmare about partnering with a fan the night before!!  Hey, you can’t control your dreams.

I learned my lesson and it sucked having a vote against me going into elimination but I did not know that I really had anything to worry about until Dave told me that he was going to vote against me!  Bad move. Not only did he then have to endure the wrath of me when I’m mad, which as we saw I can be pretty bitchy.  But also, that sent me into a tailspin of fake crying and campaigning to get the rest of the guys to all vote the same way.  I never told them to vote for Paige, but as Michael put it, Donna was just better to look at so the guys wanted to keep her around.  I think Paige is a pretty girl, but I have never seen such a naturally banging body like Donna’s before and neither had the guys.

Lucky for me SWAT saved the day and saved me from getting eliminated.  That is something that I never thought would happen.  I got saved by a fan…and a sexy SWAT officer at that.  I love the look of disappointment on Kalon’s face when I got my rose.   Also, Dave looked pretty shocked too.  I think he is worried that I will actually try to make his life a living hell now that I’m still in the house.  You will have to wait until next week to see if I really do.

1. I’m NOT a fan.

Comment by Cassandra — July 27, 2012 @ 1:00 pm

2. No offense Erica, but you look at least 42.

Comment by Penny — July 27, 2012 @ 1:09 pm

3. I agree she looks like she’s in her 40′s and seriously Erica, grow up! “Kind of bitchy?” More like mean and cruel. Of course you were fake crying, it was obvious. And you whine at Kalon over picking on your looks and then go to a fan and tell him he’s an “ugly” loser who doesn’t belong there. You may be good entertainment value but unfortunately we’re not laughing with you, we’re laughing at you. And you come back to make a complete embarrassment of yourself on this franchise a third time!

Do you really think being some Bachelor’s reject gives you some special status? You don’t even make the D-list. And at least make this blog worth reading. Like, make it like, interesting.

Comment by Neil — July 27, 2012 @ 1:35 pm

4. Common, Erica does not look 40…sheesh you guys are mean.
    While not my favgorite in the past, I have grown to appreciate her speaking her mind and being herself.

Comment by Karen — July 27, 2012 @ 1:56 pm

5. Erica, Christian Bateman is not in American Psycho, Christian Bale is.

Comment by Rena — July 27, 2012 @ 1:59 pm

6. We saw you on BP2 – didn’t really pay much attention until after you got hit so many times with the eggs – we felt sorry for you and rooted for you. Then through the season, you were pretty funny as well and became one of our favorites there. Unfortunately, after your behavior on BP3 this episode, not anymore. Your initial attitude towards the fans was bad enough, but you went way too far with your treatment of Dave. Why insult him and call him names ‘ugly loser’, just because of his strategy? You should know better than that, especially since you have been hurt by insults yourself. Treat others how you want to be treated!!

Comment by Two watchers — July 27, 2012 @ 2:05 pm

7. I think you are absolutely hilarious and I am loving your new natural makeup look! Love that you are always true to who you are, you are honest to a fault and none of us can blame you for that. love watching you!

Comment by g — July 27, 2012 @ 2:09 pm

8. Don’t read the blog if you have a problem with the writer. Love Erica! She always speaks her mind and plays the game. Good for her!

And I think she looked fantastic night 1! LOVED the dress! Totally agree with Natalie’s blog… simple and sexy. And certainly not 40… People just love to hate!

Comment by Kay — July 27, 2012 @ 2:10 pm

9. I think you were pretty rude to reference the fans as the “help” when you’re not really an A-list celebrity. Before the bachelor franchise, you were just like them. After their time at the bachelor pad, they’re now like you and should NOT be considered the “help.” The fans make you who you are and that was rude to put them down.

Comment by Kayley — July 27, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

10. I’m sorry, but Erica definitely looks like she’s in her 40′s and there’s nothing wrong with that! There’s no reason to lie about your age.

Comment by Belle — July 27, 2012 @ 2:54 pm

11. @ Kayley

Even Chris Harrison put Erica in her place in his blog. He said pretty much what you did. Why a woman in her 40′s would still be so immature I have no idea.

Comment by Lindee — July 27, 2012 @ 3:01 pm

12. @ g:

I guess “honest to a fault” translates to snotty, cruel and lacking a conscience in Erica’s case?

Comment by Christian — July 27, 2012 @ 3:03 pm

13. If you guys think that she was all those horrible things that you say she was, and I am not disagreeing that she was mean, why put yourselves to that level too. Insulting someone is not right whether that person was wrong in doing it herself or not. Two wrongs do not make a right.
    I for one don’t think she looks 40 and although mean at times, I think she is very very entertaining.

Comment by Armina — July 27, 2012 @ 3:27 pm

14. Grow up Erica. You’re a total joke. And not easy on the eyes either.

Comment by Mike — July 27, 2012 @ 3:28 pm

15. all these people are being jerks… YOU’RE AWESOME. KEEP BLOGGING :) LOVE SEEING YOU ON BP3

Comment by Sarah — July 27, 2012 @ 3:33 pm

16. @ Armina RU KIDDING ME? when erica came on my boyfriend asked “what is a 52 year old doing on the show???”

Comment by Leslie — July 27, 2012 @ 3:33 pm

17. To each his own I guess.

Comment by Armina — July 27, 2012 @ 3:39 pm

18. Don’t listen to the haters, obviously… you make the show hilarious, but it’s great to read your blog because you come off as much more down to earth when you aren’t playing up the drama and dropping hilarious one-liners. I hope you keep blogging for the rest of the season!

Comment by sky — July 27, 2012 @ 3:46 pm

19. Wait is she really 40? I think she always thought she was the best because of her socialite status, not her bachelor/bachelor pad fame.

Comment by Alice — July 27, 2012 @ 3:48 pm

20. YO ERICA….APOLOGIZE. I’M GLAD YOU’RE NOT 52, YOU DON’T LOOK ANYWHERE CLOSE. BUT YOU LOOK REALLY REALLY GOOD FOR 40 AND I’M GLAD THEY LET YOU ON LIKE WITH THAT OTHER BLONDE CHICK LAST YEAR.

THAT BEING SAID…APOLOGIZE AND PROBABLY ALL THE HATERS WILL GO AWAY.

Comment by Chris — July 27, 2012 @ 8:46 pm

21. @ Chris….She’s not 52 she’s 42 you idiot! I think you’re right, if she apologizes things will get better but do you really want a fake apology? She is who she is.

Comment by skylar — July 27, 2012 @ 8:54 pm

22. @ Chris….my apologies I read your comment wrong. She does look good for 42 and that old blonde chick was named Gwen I think.

Comment by skylar — July 27, 2012 @ 8:58 pm

23. Here is what I have noticed: women are terrified of getting older (like 40!!!!!) and men are afraid of older women because they are afraid of their mommies. So they all accuse women of looking older.

Add in a smart sassy woman, and they go nuts.

Erica doesn’t look any particular age, and she’s funny and smart. This proves the producers still have some smarts after the lead weight of Emily.

Erica, please add some photos next time.

Comment by Allissa — July 27, 2012 @ 9:17 pm

24. I meant to add, I do think you should apologize to the guy you called ugly. Men can’t do that much to improve their looks…

Comment by Allissa — July 27, 2012 @ 9:19 pm

25. Well last season I wasn’t a fan at first but she definitely grew on me with the one liners and I guess ‘what you see is what you get’ which I can appreciate. But I thought looking down on the fans and the hypocritical comments were just rude :/ not trying to hate, just wasn’t impressed. Hopefully she’ll grow on me like last season!

Comment by Leah — July 27, 2012 @ 9:45 pm

26. Erica, I’m sure you’re used to not caring what other people think.. but screw the haters. I love you and how you just own yourself and your personality. Rooting for you on BP3! :) :)

Comment by Me — July 27, 2012 @ 9:49 pm

27. Erica, if your positive attribute is “not caring what other people think…” you probably should if you want to grow as a person and not just a shallow snot of a female.

I know you’re 40, not 42 or 52 like some people are implying, but in five years you WILL be middle-aged, and you can’t rely on botox and outrageous statements to get attention. In the end, it’s all about heart.

Comment by Ted — July 27, 2012 @ 11:11 pm

28. Erica, forget the haters. A lot of us understand that this is an edited show and they probably showed the worst of you. It was, however, pretty bad and I do agree with others that your behavior came across as cruel and entitled. But I certainly don’t believe that is “all you are.” No one is perfect and it’s pretty sad when people constantly point fingers at others when they also have issues to work on.

That said, the comments about you looking 50 are ridiculous and obviously vindictive. You many no longer be in your 20s, but my daughter is 40 also and she looks great and the experience of being older has given her a wisdom about herself and an appreciation of life that she would never take back. These are the best years of her life and for a woman to fear turning 40 is pure media brainwashing.

As a dermatologist I do have some skin care tips to offer. The two most important skin health tips to rely on: hydration and sunscreen. Too many women think Botox is the cure-all but it does more damage in the end. I suspect you are using it because you don’t show a normal range of facial expressions, which may make things you say come across as more insensitive than intended. It will also overcompensate other unused muscles and end up creating more wrinkles in strange places, like around the nose!).

Make sure you are using quality sunblock (in reality 45 is the strongest you can go; SPF “100″ is pure crockery). IT IS IMPORTANT TO APPLY THE SUNBLOCK AT LEAST 20 minutes BEFORE going out into the sun. Sunscreen MUST BE applied EVERY FEW HOURS WHILE YOU’RE OUT, and that’s why it’s not working for most women. Because they wear makeup over their sunscreen, they don’t want to wash it off. However it is important to realize that whatever the claims, sunscreen does expire and become useless after 2-3 hours. Please also note that being in a car does not protect you from the sun, as well as being indoors. If you have a very sunlit home, you must wear sunscreen indoors as well. The ozone layer is getting larger every year, so sun damage and skin cancer is on the rise.

Sunscreen, hydration, a good diet, exercise and relaxation are the key factors in maintaining youth on the inside and outside. I am pleased to see that you usually have a pale complexion and probably need to stay out of the sun. Please also remember to get plenty of sleep, avoid excessive partying, alcohol and caffeine (which dehydrates the body and skin).

One more note: any products with retinol in it should be used VERY CAREFULLY if you use them at all. Retinol and Retin-A make the skin even more sensitive to the sun and you should not use it unless you are prepared to back it up with a very diligent sunscreen plan. Otherwise it will only quickly damage the skin further.

Add a hat, some UV sunglasses and you’re good to go! This advice applies to everyone (I’m sick of young women coming over to my office freaked out after years of excessive tanning or mistreatment of their bodies) and most importantly, starting at age 40 EVERYONE – MALE AND FEMALE – need to go in for a yearly screening to check for any signs of skin cancer, which is covered by insurance. Please protect yourselves!

Comment by Dr. SKin — July 28, 2012 @ 12:27 am

29. Erica I would follow the doctor’s broad’s advice because you need to stay attractive and pleasing to your man and the males around you. I think you speak out too much which is not pleasing, but I love the little girl princess routine though too much of it would get me…mad. You were banging hot on Lorenzo’s season except you had a smaller chest back then but it’s perfect now and with some more exercise you’ll be banging hot again. I collect life-size silicone dolls and the other day ordered one of Blakely and one of Donna. I really regret ordering the Donna doll and if I could change my order I’d have your face on it instead (from Lorenzo’s season) and I’d get you a bunch of tiaras and wands (forget the gavel, women shouldn’t be in professions anyway) and I’d put you in all kinds of pretty lingerie and wait on you hand and foot.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 28, 2012 @ 12:44 am

30. Whoops I meant to write “doctor broad.” I need to note, as most people on the Bachelor/ette and BP boards know by now, that a woman’s place should be in the home and kitchen. However, in this case I make an exception because this doctor broad’s job is to make chicks look hot and I don’t consider a “dermatologist” a real doctor anyway.

Also does anyone know how tall Erica is? My dolls are all different heights. I’ll have to save up for a little while to get my Princess Erica doll but it’ll be worth it. Erica I remember on BP2 you had all this great lingerie for dentist guy (what an idiot he was, going for String Bean) and I’m going to find that scene where you were packing for the overnight date and buy the exact same lingerie. I’m also going to dress you in pretty princess dresses and get you a little stuffed chihuahua and some pretty sparkly rings.

So in total I have Mandi, Cyndi, Kelli (who was in a little accident) and next week Blakely & Donna and soon Princess Erica. This is the best show ever.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 28, 2012 @ 1:32 am

31. @ bachobserver_31

YOU ARE A TOTAL FREAK

Comment by Sophie — July 28, 2012 @ 1:47 am

32. Hey sweetcakes I remember you from the other page where you went all feminist and then ran away like a little girl. So tell me, what do you look like, because I could sure use a sweet little Sophie Doll for my basement and I’m sure she wouldn’t mind a little tape around her mouth.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 28, 2012 @ 2:02 am

33. Not gonna watch anymore, every person, Erica included, feels fake & playing a character.
    Probably thats why 36% of the audience left the show.

Comment by Angry S — July 28, 2012 @ 2:31 am

34. @ bachobserver_31…..OMG…I know you…you are the whacked out woman hater from the Bachelor Pad Board…this totally explains it! Of COURSE you have “relationships” with silicone. Wow you really let it hang out there, don’t you? Get therapy!

Goodnight bachobserver_31…(shudder)

Comment by HOLY CRAP IT'S BACHOBSERVER_31 — July 28, 2012 @ 3:11 am

35. You’re definately sporting the CRAZY look and have for quite some time now. You’re a McDoucheegg, you ruin the show. You’re BORING as all hell. Give it up and move on!!!!

Comment by Loco — July 28, 2012 @ 8:47 am

36. Oh shut the hell up with your criticism and insults to Erica. She’s smarter than the whole lot of you put together.

Comment by Craig R. — July 28, 2012 @ 10:49 am

37. And she’s sexy and fun.

Comment by Craig R. — July 28, 2012 @ 10:50 am

38. u r an embarassment

Comment by rose — July 28, 2012 @ 11:11 am

39. APOLOGY! APOLOGY! APOLOGY!

Comment by Super Duper Fan — July 28, 2012 @ 1:50 pm

40. @ Craig R.

Women are not smarter than men. Period.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 28, 2012 @ 1:52 pm

41. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TALL ERICAIS? My silicone dolls are all different heights. I’ll have to save up for a little while to get my Princess Erica doll but it’ll be worth it. Erica I remember on BP2 you had all this great lingerie for dentist guy (what an idiot he was, going for String Bean) and I’m going to find that scene where you were packing for the overnight date and buy the exact same lingerie. I’m also going to dress you in pretty princess dresses and get you a little stuffed chihuahua and some pretty sparkly rings.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 28, 2012 @ 2:23 pm

42. @ HOLY CRAP
    You are the pathetic one. I have nothing to be ashamed of. My silicone dolls are exquisite (can you say that about yourself?), human-size and warm up next to human skin. They cost a fortune and they all look different and I place them around the apartment in different outfits and positions. I lovingly bathe them, one every day for an hour depending on which one I use. They don’t talk which makes them perfect unlike you.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 28, 2012 @ 2:35 pm

43. You’re not a very nice person. Beauty begins from within, Erica, and you seem to be missing the inner part. Maybe if you find the inner beauty, you won’t worry about the outer looks, and maybe you wouldn’t be as obnoxious.

I felt so bad when people were calling you ugly on BP2, as you’re very attractive. But, it doesn’t mean crap if you’re not a good person.

Comment by jessie — July 28, 2012 @ 10:25 pm

44. There are some real freaks here, eh bachobserver_31 ?

Comment by Jenna — July 29, 2012 @ 12:47 am

45. @ Jenna
    I completely agree with you. And idiots, too.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 29, 2012 @ 1:53 am

46. @ jessie
    Speaking of idiots. Beauty is on the outside, Jessie and the sooner you learn that the better. Erica was at her most attractive on Lorenzo’s season, not BP2 (as usual, women aren’t very objective about looks). And I’m getting a silicone doll of her, so it doesn’t really matter if she’s “obnoxious” as she won’t be talking. Quit whining about this inner beauty crap and go take care of your man.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 29, 2012 @ 1:58 am

47. Oh my Lord bachobserver_31 !!! shat the fuck up already you crazy freak! You must be sexually frustrated or something. You idiot every woman in the world seems to be smarter than you. So zip that mouth of yours and go read some books maybe you learn something about value of women. And if yoo are trying to be funny you need to quit because you come of as a loser and a freak.

Comment by Armina — July 29, 2012 @ 12:45 pm

48. Holy fucking shit, you can curse here?

@ Armina
    What do you look like?

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 29, 2012 @ 2:28 pm

49. “Erica Rose and some of the others really made me laugh when they would talk about the fans as if they were third-class citizens who barely deserved to live, much less breathe the same air as the alums. Erica asked a good question to Dave and the fans: ‘Who are you?’ Well, Erica, these are the wonderful people who have kept our show on the air for over a decade. These are the same people who have given you and everyone else in Bachelor Pad the gift of being there. So maybe instead of a pompous rant, a simple thank you and a hug would suffice.”

Comment by From Chris Harrison's Blog — July 29, 2012 @ 3:37 pm

50. Oh, please, cut Erica some slack. Are all of these hostile posters Kalon under different screen names?

Look, being a reality show TV star, playing the role of spoiled princess/Paris Hilton wannabe is what she does for a living! She has appeared on Tyra, Dr. Phil (twice!) Ellen and even has her own show!

Her references to the “help,” is just part of her persona. She doesnt actually mean that.

Erica is smart, beautiful, blonde, and wealthy! How many of you could wander around on reality shows without having to put in an honest days work? Spoiled rich kids grow up to be reality show stars. She is here to entertain us and does a great job!

As for being in her 40s, I turned 40 and felt awful about it as society tells women we are over the hill at this age and undesirable. It hurts, but what are you going to do? You can’t stop the clock — and all of you who are younger than 40 will one day be old too. It happens.

Yes, my skin is not as fresh, but I do hydrate, mositurize, and take care of myself and so look younger than my age.

THere is nothing wrong with Erica’s looks. She is a stunning girl. Unfortunately she seems very insecure about them and appears to have had work done — lipo on her face, lips augmented, breast implants,etc., which makes her look unnatural.

Hopefully one day Erica will appreciate how talented, smart, and beautiful she really is.

Comment by Fan — July 29, 2012 @ 6:46 pm

51. I’m sure these are all catty women posting. I see this typical female behavior all the time on the message boards. I agree with everything Fan has stated. More importantly, Erica has gotten herself a great set of cans.

Donna has good ones too but I prefer silicone.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 29, 2012 @ 9:03 pm

52. No way this woman is 29– she’s got to be at least in her early 40′s. Maybe she’s had sun damage because her skin looks terrible.

Comment by kritt — July 29, 2012 @ 10:57 pm

53. Ok there ARE some nice looking women on BP this season but by no stretch of the imagination is Erica Rose one of them. nasty on the outside and the inside— and making a lot of money without any talent , Erica is just a cheap imitation of the Kardashians.

Comment by kritt — July 29, 2012 @ 11:05 pm

54. I thought I read Erica was almost 40? Whatever she’s doing, she needs to stop, because plastic surgery/botox only makes you look older. I also hope she stops fixating on her looks and maybe this is a wakeup call that will help her become a better person. She is funny, though, but I’m not sure how much of that is intentional???

Comment by Penelope — July 30, 2012 @ 12:19 am

55. @ Armina
    So you can dish it out but you can’t take it? Women have much to high of an opinion of themselves. You sound exactly like the typical feminist who knows nothing about what a guy needs which is to stay home and take care of your man in all areas. There’s no reason for women to go to college or get jobs unless it’s at Hooters. And the ones who don’t wise up end up living alone with a dozen cats.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 12:23 am

56. Hey Erica, I know you probably read through these comments… I was shocked to see people being so judgemental and just plain cruel. I hope you dont spend 1 second dwelling on these negative comments, it is not worth it. No one here knows you, your life story and why you are the way you are… therefore it is no ones place to judge and make assumptions. People can feel so brave sitting behind their computers.

Best wishes.

Comment by K — July 30, 2012 @ 12:31 am

57. @ bachobserver_31 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA love your post on the BP board about Ed being a “bad example” to men….lmao…please take all the suggestions about getting therapy dude. You seriously are deluded and have an anger problem and some – er – slight issues with women.

But thank for the entertainment, man! lolololololol

Comment by I Eat Trolls — July 30, 2012 @ 12:45 am

58. I am completely infuriated that anyone would try to impersonate me…I NEVER wrote “Donna has great cans but I prefer silicone.” I think natural, big boobs are absolutely fine up until a woman is in her mid to late 20s.

Do NOT use my name again or you will regret it!!!!!!

Comment by THE REAL bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 1:56 am

59. @ I Eat Trolls
    You put up the fake post, didn’t you? Loser.

Comment by THE REAL bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 1:58 am

60. This is awesome. She has made a “career” out of being the character that provides comic relief by way of the utter lack of respect the rest of the cast has for her. Rather than a ‘reality star,’ she is the Bachelor franchise what Rob Schneider is to an Adam Sandler movie.

She plays the whole “I speak what’s on my mind” card but then at the same time claims that she fakes crying and just acts entitled for the show.

Really it seems like she hasn’t been able to break out of the bachelor franchise (because there is nothing out there for a career bachelor contestant except for more bachelor shows) and she keeps coming back in a desperate push to stay relevant.

Comment by ThisIsAwesome — July 30, 2012 @ 5:43 am

61. @ThisisAwesome

Look her up on YouTube. The girl gets around!

Comment by Fan — July 30, 2012 @ 8:24 am

62. @bachobserver_31 real or fake I don’t know who is posting what….
    I feel for anyone in your life, male or female, who HAS to put up with you. I say has to because I think no one would actually WANT to put up with you or be within 500 yards of you.

Comment by Armina — July 30, 2012 @ 9:33 am

63. Its patrick Bateman not Christian Bateman. Lmao.

Comment by Lianna — July 30, 2012 @ 11:31 am

64. Erica has always been an arrogant, bitchy mean girl who thinks way too highly of herself but on BP3 (seriously, dont these people have anything better then to go on this pathetic show??) she is worse then ever. To act like the fans are beneath her and the other reruns from a stupid reality show is just comical and enlightening as to how these supposed D list reality show losers actually view themselves. Obviously Erica is a very spoiled, indulged girl who has not accomplished much in her life and has never been taught that the more you’ve been given, the more you should give of yourself.

Comment by Beth — July 30, 2012 @ 2:26 pm

65. @ Armina
    I kicked my wife out of the house because she has a mouth on her like you.

@ Beth
    Lighten up on Erica, you’re just jealous. This is an edited show and the girl’s got friends, that’s obvious. And she bought herself the biggest set of jugs that makes all men happy to watch so there obviously is some selflessness in her.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 3:00 pm

66. Erica, I am very sorry to see all these ugly comments STILL coming your way. Obviously this “reality” show isn’t very real. But I hope you are taking whatever legitimate criticisms there are of you, take a careful assessment of your life and learn from this experience. You have “aged” (as they say, I don’t like that word) very well and are a lovely woman and I know that you are a lovely woman on the inside, too.

I will not comment on the things that people are saying about your physical appearance because they are obviously being malicious. And while “bachobserver31″ is “complimenting” you, he is a mentally disturbed individual who is incapable of having any real relationships with anyone human. Or animal.

Comment by Dr. SKin — July 30, 2012 @ 3:13 pm

67. @ Dr. Skin

I have a dog you bitch!

Comment by bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 3:31 pm

68. Hard to imagine you having a wife you misogynists pervert! If you do in fact have one she is one lucky lady that she doesn’t live with you.

Comment by Armina — July 30, 2012 @ 4:17 pm

69. Bachobservor, you have really upset me and my 2 fans with your comments. When I put up my blog again, after my stay-vaca, I will be really pissed if you get on my blog. Don’t post on my blog, I’m warning you!

Comment by Ashley — July 30, 2012 @ 6:00 pm

70. Ok Ashley. I won’t. I’m sorry.

Comment by The bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 7:39 pm

71. By the way, Ashley, I liked your butt implants on the Bachelorette finale. In fact, I have requested a Silicon blow up doll with a big fake butt just like that so I can have a comfy head rest while I surf online and rant on these boards.

Comment by Bachobserver_3I — July 30, 2012 @ 8:25 pm

72. by the way, did I tell you, my fingers are really small, hung like a flea’s leg, if you ask me, as just as enticing.

Comment by bachobserver_3I — July 30, 2012 @ 8:27 pm

73. Okay, the last 3 posts were obviously not written by me, as I am a skilled writer. Obviously written by some female who is jealous of Ashley’s butt. Of course if a girl has a great butt it’s not out of exercise, it must be an implant. Regardless, it is a moot point because I do prefer silicone over the real thing, as it never ages or sags. I just had a few beers with Mandi an Cyndi so you posters are real lucky I’m in a mellow mood tonight. And as for Armina, I am wondering if you are Persian. I like long, dark curly hair. If your hair is short don’t write back. You’ll be worthless to me.

p.s. Not sure what you mean by my small fingers, but my dick is a good size; I know my dolls like it.

Comment by THE REAL bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 9:51 pm

74. By the way thanks for the Ashley S. reminder. I’m going to re-watch the MTA episode just so I can study her beautiful ass in that tight white dress. I think I will order an Ashley doll as well.

Comment by THE REAL bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 9:56 pm

75. I forgot to add: the best thing about my silicone dolls is that they never get jealous. Ashley S’s ass here I come!!!

Comment by THE REAL bachobserver_31 — July 30, 2012 @ 9:58 pm

76. Being jealous would presuppose that women actually want me. Sadly, mysteriously, they don’t. Can’t figure out why. I must be a sad, inadequate little man who was rejected by mother, leading me to lash out at women and call them names in an effort to wage psychological warfare to establish my superiority. I do this simply because I am developmentally arrested and am incapable of relating to another human being with dignity, class, and intelligence. Such is my lot in life. I may even be screwed up enough to be a bachelor contestant. Actuall, I know I am.

Comment by bachobserver_3I — July 30, 2012 @ 11:09 pm

77. Clearly I am a jealous, petty woman. I actually suffer from vagina envy. Never able to get any without paying for it, I have come to loath women and hate myself. My mother rejected me and dropped me on my head when I was a child, creating my psychosis. Having over indulged porn all my life, I am deeply sexually frustrated and can only relate to women in so far as they accommodate my anatomy. Since I am such a loathsome individual, none will, and so I am forced to buy silicon women to fulfill my perverse sexual fantasies. I am actually a sick deviant who has been rejected by polite, normal society everywhere.

Comment by THE REAL bachobserver_3I — July 30, 2012 @ 11:14 pm

78. Actually this conversation is the closest thing I have gotten to real female contact in over two decades.

Comment by THE REAL bachobserver_3I — July 30, 2012 @ 11:16 pm

79. Erica, you realize the only reason you have haters is because you are entertaining? No one else on this show has ever been so talked about. All the beautiful known celebs get hated on b/c people hate to see someone else happy and popular. They want to knock you down. You are down right funny, charming, sweet and absolutely adorable. If you even for one second take any of these psycho comments to heart I will slap you!

Comment by wow — July 31, 2012 @ 12:23 am

80. You are seriously bloody horrible. “Like I’m gonna make your life like a living hell”. Puhhhlease. Women are jealous of you? Hahahah. Yeah. Cuz I’d wanna be JUST like you, like honestly, cuz you’re sooooooo like awesome. It’s just painful to watch you honey, listening to you talk is like someone raping my ear canals and looking at you isn’t much better.

Comment by Hannah — July 31, 2012 @ 3:51 am

81. Nice blog Erica, you are very attractive. Ignore those haters who have no life, have never accomplished anything, and attempt to attack you from a keyboard.

Comment by russg — July 31, 2012 @ 7:24 am

82. I love, love, love Erica!! She is hilarious and smart. Seriously, I hope she stays on to the end otherwise the show might not keep my attention long enough to keep watching.

Don’t worry about the haters – they are sitting here calling you out for doing exactly what they are doing right now!

Comment by Heather — July 31, 2012 @ 9:42 am

83. Bach Observer?

Please don’t address me. I am not your friend here. I find out to be completely unsocialized and pathetic. You almost sound like you were born and raised in a cave or with a back of wild dogs — or are one of the crazies profiled on “Criminal Minds.”

Your posts are very disturbing. Keep your blow up doll/breast fetish to yourself. I am really not interested.

Thanks.

Comment by Fan — July 31, 2012 @ 9:58 am

84. *you, not “out”

** pack not “back’ of wild dogs.

Can someone ban his Ip?

What trash he is.

Comment by Fan — July 31, 2012 @ 10:00 am

85. @ “Fan”

Blah blah blah. Learn how to write.

Comment by THE REAL REAL bachobserver_31 — July 31, 2012 @ 7:56 pm

86. Why is everyone saying she is 40? Does anyone have any proof? She and producers are saying 29. Plus I am an Erica fan. Pure ENTERTAINMENT

Comment by Kate — August 1, 2012 @ 5:33 am

87. APOLOGY! APOLOGY! APOLOGY! APOLOGY!

Comment by Super Duper Fan — August 1, 2012 @ 1:30 pm

88. @ ERICA ROSE

Erica I need your height. I already have your measurements, I’m good at eyeing them but I’m not very good with height. I’m getting a good deal for my life-like human size silicone Princess Erica doll. I already bought your tiara and some great stilletos. I’ll send you a picture. If you find this offensive which for some reason the women around here do, I won’t touch you, I can keep you in my living room forever sitting on a throne. I shall, however, kiss your toes whenever I come home from work.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — August 1, 2012 @ 3:57 pm

89. Come rate the 5 Hottest Girls on my own Bachelor Pad thread. Unfortunately my first post was banned and removed, and I had to name the thread “Rate the 5 Prettiest Girls” to keep from getting my screenname banned again. No haters, nasty or jealous remarks please.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — August 1, 2012 @ 5:03 pm

90. I like Erica because she says what she thinks and isn’t a fake person like so many of the girls on these shows. And plenty of the cast have attitudes, as do some of the former guests on bach shows. Erica does have a life and career outside this show and is smarter than most.

Comment by Becca — August 1, 2012 @ 8:02 pm

91. @ Bachobserver – GET SOME THERAPY NOW, YOU EFFIN FREAK!

Comment by You're a Wacko — August 1, 2012 @ 10:50 pm

92. We weenus is the size of a flea. I know as I measured it — after some woman lopped it off.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — August 3, 2012 @ 7:36 am

93. I meant to say its the size of a jelly bean, just an itsy bitsy little stump. Come on, girls. You know you want me.

Comment by bachobserver_31 — August 3, 2012 @ 7:37 am

94. Erica,

Bachelor Pad should offer you a substantial royalty for just being you! I can’t ever recall watching a reality show where an individual made me dislike him/her so quickly, so easily, and so intensely! You absolutely bemuse me. Your belittling of “fans” with infantile remarks pertaining to your assessment of their appearance is like watching a horrible car accident; tragic but just can’t stop watching. I find this particularly ironic considering your own insecurities with your tempered appearance. I do hope you enjoy your time on the show. Rest assured it will be the only time that your perception of yourself will ever allow you to have more “value” than a mere fan. I hope you are not measuring your notoriety by the size of your fan club…….dare I say that you’d be one of very few members!

P.S. Good luck reversing your circus-like appearance. But if you can’t, local fairs may consider placing you as an exhibit!

Comment by cdn jacob — August 13, 2012 @ 7:41 pm

95. Erica screwed Reality Steve over because she wanted a “career” in Reality TV and thought FleissMeister was her ticket.

Too bad she didn’t wind up with Lorenzo, the Prince, on her first appearance of the Bachelor as he is a loser just like Erica. In fact, they could be soul mates.

As a Prince, he hops from one reality show to another. Now he is on UK Big Brother making an ass of himself.

I hope Reality Steve starts making fun of Bachelor UK. It is presented like a David Attenboro documentary, with a host narrating the show as if it were an experiment (gee, what will happen when one man dates 25 women? boggles the mind!)or observation on the mating habits of penguins.

The show is totally fake too. The first season, the Bachelor dumped the woman after using her. The second star is trying to act like he is looking for love but tells the women off camera all he wants is sex. He is trying to mount them every chance he gets.

The British are up in arms over this sleazy show and want it off the air. In fact, it is hard pressed to get any viewers and is losing more by the week. UK women have too much class for this crap.

Mike Fleiss, stop exporting your degenerate crap all over the world. You’re giving the US a horrible name. I hope Reality Steve broadens his audience to make fun of that show too.

Does the UK know that you aare the sister of Heidi Fleiss, Hollywood Madam and Prostitute monger?

Comment by Helen — August 19, 2012 @ 6:35 am

96. ewwww. Erica is soooooo gross. Why does she talk out of the sides of her mouth? Vomit.

Comment by erhater — August 20, 2012 @ 9:56 pm

97. I am no longer certain the place you’re getting your information, however good topic.
    I must spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent information I was on the lookout for this information
    for my mission.

Comment by artykuły erotyczne — February 18, 2014 @ 8:35 am

98. What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It
    absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to contribute
    & help other customers like its helped me. Great job.

Comment by westerfield opinie — March 17, 2014 @ 10:48 am

99. It’s actually very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, thus
    I only use internet for that purpose, and obtain the most recent information.

Comment by maszynki infinity — March 17, 2014 @ 11:03 am