Interview with Michelle Money

America first met Michelle Money as she went after Brad Womack’s heart. After an emotional journey and a very difficult “Women Tell All,” Michelle emerged as a new favorite on “Bachelor Pad,” where she teamed up with Graham Bunn to become one of our final couples.

Where has she been since then and what is her relationship status with Graham? We wanted to find out…

Q: What’s new in the world of Michelle?

Honestly, My world has been pretty turned up side down! After the madness of Bachelor Pad, it really sunk in that my dad is gone. It’s been hard adjusting to life without him.  He was always my number one support in life. I really miss him and the holidays were hard.  Spending time with my family and my daughter has really helped.

I am also working very hard at my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/mmandl where my best friend Laura and I are committed to empowering women through sharing beauty tips and styling secrets that give women confidence! I am a big believer in women and the power they possess! I am still doing modeling, acting, hair and make up! But most importantly, I am a mother to my incredible daughter, Brielle! And she always keeps me on my toes!

Q: How did it feel to come so close to winning Bachelor Pad?

Coming so close to the money on Bachelor Pad was really hard.  One thing people need to remember is that the game is still being played up until the finale is filmed.  From the time we left the house until the time we filmed the finale, which was about 2 months, a lot had changed as far as relationships went.  Graham and I played the game about as perfect as you could in regards to building relationships and winning challenges goes.  Michael and Holly only won 1 more challenge than we did.  And there is a reason that Michael and Holly sat in front of Kasey and Vienna and Graham and myself and stated that they were either going to make “a selfish choice or a selfless choice.”  They knew that if they took Kasey and Vienna to the finals, that they would for sure win.  And if they took Graham and myself, that they most likely wouldn’t. It was in fact a very selfless choice. So keeping that in mind, it was kind of a shock at how the voting turned out.  But at that time in our lives, we were dealing with bigger issues and our perspective on life was very clear.  All of that said, we really did come so close and then didn’t win.  Which sucks no matter how you look at it!

Q: You’ve been doing a lot of charity work since then. Fill us in.

I have actively been involved in raising money and awareness for Colon Cancer research.  My father passed away from the disease 5 months ago so I have made it a huge priority to do all I can to help in this area.  I am working with an incredible foundation called Chris 4 Life.  www.chris4life.org. We have a huge fundraiser coming up in March in LA where we are going to auction off dates with some of the fan favorites from the show! So stay tuned! Could you win a date with, say, Michael Stagliano? What? Yeah! He will be there! J

Q: What are your future plans?

Well, I am still very focused on the beauty industry and in hair and make up in particular.  I really love helping women to feel and look their best. I want to help women feel amazing so they can walk out their door every morning with confidence and security and then go move a mountain or something! I believe very strongly that women can single-handedly change the world.  Some of us just need to feel confident on the outside first.  And then we can focus on others! That is my passion! My website will be up soon where I want to provide an honest and open approach to life and beauty! And of course, I am still looking for Mr. Right! Not quite sure he exists but not giving up! J

Q: And of course, everyone is wondering, what’s the deal with you and Graham Bunn?

Graham and I came into one another’s lives just when we needed each other!  We have developed an incredible friendship that will always be there.  But that is really all it is.  An amazing friendship, and one that I cherish very deeply and hope to have forever! He really is a remarkable human being and I am very blessed to have him in my life! I know we have been pretty vague about our status.  We have been very careful to not get too ahead of ourselves because of the show and all the attention it draws to us.  We have been very realistic about where we are at in life and what we are able to give in regards to a long-term relationship.  Who knows what the future holds for us, but one thing will always remain, and that is our very deep rooted and trusting friendship! Everyone should have a “Graham” in their life!

We’ll keep checking in with Michelle Money and your other favorite “The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette” and “Bachelor Pad” stars all season long.

Make sure you tune in to ABC tonight at 8pm/7c to watch “The Bachelor” take over Sonoma, CA!

1. interesting that she so desires to empower other women when in the real world she tears them down and attempts to break up marriages. no need to dispute me on this, as everyone in SLC knows this as fact, and women as far as Los Angeles have confirmed their husbands have been literally hunted by her (unsuccessfully.) what does she have to say about empowering those wives & mothers?

Comment by liz — January 10, 2012 @ 12:20 am

2. Great interview Michelle!

Comment by Bachelor Blogger — January 9, 2012 @ 5:57 pm

3. Blah blah blah blah Michelle Money is one FAKE phoney…such a hypocrite. She goes and have an affair with a man and then she goes and bully other people behind their backs. Really? I have 2 words for you FAME WHORE. Don’t go around and act like you’re a good person when deep down you’re a shallow 2 face hypocrite. And you know what else? YOUR BOOB JOB IS TERRIBLE.

Comment by chris — January 9, 2012 @ 7:15 pm

4. loved this interview, but i never really understand why people feel the need to go crazy with the negative comments. who is that helping? i don’t understand, but i guess it’s all about karma eventually!

Comment by Claire — January 9, 2012 @ 7:48 pm

5. I love Michelle Money….Thank you for the interview. Never be bitter toward anyone, especially those who have gone through losses.

Comment by Elizabeth — January 9, 2012 @ 8:01 pm

6. i dunno re: above comments. if i had a similar encounter with Michelle, i’d be ticked too. until she sincerely apologizes to those women, my vote is they have the right to post their experiences/knowledge. everyone experiences loss, that doesn’t exclude you from being held accountable to your actions.

Comment by i dunno — January 9, 2012 @ 10:58 pm

7. @Claire – you ever think those negative comments are related to the “karma” michelle set herself up for? sounds like she caused a world of hurt, and those people don’t want her to get away scott free of it, knowing who she really is. if karma is going to come around “eventually” for what those people said, i guess Michelle can expect a karma crap storm for all that’s she’s done to others.

Comment by gayle — January 9, 2012 @ 11:29 pm

8. I’m sad to read about her and Graham being just friends. It seems like distance got the best of thier relationship.

Comment by Liah — January 10, 2012 @ 6:06 am

9. Great Interview Michelle! You and Graham were my favorites on Bachelor Pad 2. Hope everything is going well

Comment by Kara — January 10, 2012 @ 8:06 am

10. Everyone makes mistakes and television doesn’t always portray people the way they are. Michelle – I think it is amazing that you are taking on projects that raise money for cancer awareness/research and using the fame you’ve gained from Bachelor and Bachelor Pad to do some good in the world. I think you are inspiring and have a huge heart. I think that everyone needs to stop judging her so harshly. I emailed Michelle this summer through 46NYC because she was really inspiring to me as someone who has also lost a father recently. She was so humble and genuine in her response and those are things that can’t be “faked”. I think she is a remarkable person just trying to make a difference in the world, and I think she’s going to make a huge impact.

Comment by Courtney — January 10, 2012 @ 11:22 am

11. I totally agree with poster no. 1, liz. Michelle has no morals whatsoever. None. And I always knew Graham would never have anything to do with her romantically either/or long term. Never as a couple. Not ever.

Work on your little youtube crap and stay in Utah, Michelle. You are fake as hell.

Comment by G.A. — January 10, 2012 @ 7:05 pm

12. p.s. and I just have to LOL at her giving tips on eyebrows. HAHAHA

Comment by G.A. — January 10, 2012 @ 7:05 pm

13. p.p.s. And she not only had an affair that broke up a marriage for a man with kids, she went on to have w other affairs with married men. The latter two remain to be seen if they break up or not. SHE IS A DISPICABLE PERSON, THAT MICHELLE.

Comment by G.A. — January 10, 2012 @ 7:08 pm

14. Great update on Michelle. She is a beautiful, inspiring, loving, caring, etc woman whom most people love & wish nothing but happiness for. Obviously, one thing Michelle’s not is a bitter, hateful, disgruntled, jealous person like the one on here who’s obviously using this platform to air her personal vendetta, using different names. People, including a certain blogger, should take their personal business elsewhere. No one else cares.

Comment by Camy — January 11, 2012 @ 9:27 am

15. Michelle seems like a used up worn out slut. And why would she stay on the Bachelor Pad when she knows her Dad is dying and did, in fact, die while she was in L.A. Stupid bitch.

Comment by Dexter — January 11, 2012 @ 9:29 am

16. Harsh comments! Though I strongly agree that breaking up marriages is not a great resume builder. People make mistakes. Some are bigger than others, but we learn from them and try to better ourselves. I think she regrets it, and has turned around. I don’t know her, but I think the person we saw on the Bachelor Pad is her true self now. Caring and kind. Good luck Michelle!

Comment by Josie — January 11, 2012 @ 10:36 am

17. Anyone that commented with hatred here it is a freak and needs to get a life! You should be commenting about the producers for all these blogs and their bad/vague content. They compile this trash. They’re laughing and have no compassion for how this affects their bachelor/bachelorette peeps. They promote embarrassment. Otherwise, they would monitor and remove this grotesque hatred. Choose love, not hate! Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. Go back to kindergarten. Don’t buy into this nonsense. Smart people adore Michelle because she rises above hate. She loves. She’s a lover. She deserves love. Her father loved her. She paid her dues. She inspires others, and many, many, many woman and men admire her. She wins., and anyone that comments with such hatred, are losers.

Comment by Brittany Rosenthal — January 11, 2012 @ 6:53 pm

18. Brittany Rosenthal

Tell that to the children of the marriage she destroyed. Just because she wants to move on from her horrible slut/whore behavior doesn’t mean that family can, especially those children. Their lives are forever changed and not for the good.

So how about you shut up with your bs self.

Comment by Utah proud — January 11, 2012 @ 7:45 pm

19. This is an interview? Eh…..a poorly written one. And honestly, who cares about the washed up reality show girls? I guess many people do but Michelle is trying a bit TOO hard to have fame. Her face is a little bit manly and she actually looks like she’s had some plastic surgery. As far as Graham, that boy is not going to settle down but I’m positive their relationship wasn’t platonic.

Comment by Writer — January 11, 2012 @ 10:40 pm

20. 26 cents out of every $1.00 that Michelle earns for colon cancer in the name of her Dad actually goes to the cure, the balance 74 cents GOES IN HER BANK ACCOUNT.

Yeah she’s authentic. Sure. Right. BLAH BLAH BLAH

on an average of every other week she is basically traveling and leaving her “beloved” daughter, good thing Brielle has a decent father cause she sure has a douchebag fake ass mother

THAT IS A FACT

Comment by Dan — January 12, 2012 @ 9:32 am

21. Coming from someone who has been vastly affected by Michelle’s selfishness and deceit: Who she was on Bachelor Pad was her performance AFTER she saw the backlash of how she acted on the Bachelor. She is indeed a manipulative, selfish, evil person. She cares about getting with men who have money and the potential for fame, if not well known already.

Bonus: She doesn’t just go after married men while single. When she was married she was going after married men.

Don’t argue with me about how I can’t tell who she is from a TV show. I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE BC I HAVE FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH HER. The biggest lie she’s created is that she was “portrayed as a villain.” Who you saw on the Bachelor is truly her – if not even a better version of her from how she acts in life – keep in mind, she knew cameras were on her.

Comment by jtn — January 12, 2012 @ 10:26 am

22. All I know is IF MY FATHER WAS DYING OF CANCER the last place you would find me is on a REALITY FN TV SHOW. FK MICHELLE AND HER SELFISH PUSSY PERSONALITY. JUST FK THIS BITCH.

AND no way would Graham do anything but insert his tiny brain in her town hole. No way would he marry this POS. His mother, I know for a fact, does not approve of her. Never would. Not possible.

Comment by SnidgeCH — January 12, 2012 @ 10:56 am

23. You must be a very insecure, depressed individual to keep on with your trashy mouth. If you don’t have a secure marriage, and feel threatned by other women, perhaps you should try and seek help; you won’t find it here; sorry, no one here feels sorry for you. lol! Michelle’s a great person & well liked by everyone; so, no need to come here to cry on people’s shoulders. Please, this isn’t the place for it; no one, cares….get it?

Comment by Camy — January 14, 2012 @ 2:45 pm

24. she really is a spider. lives to weave webs, lie and destroy.

Comment by bach — January 26, 2012 @ 10:37 am

25. Most of these comments seems to be posted by women, which doesn’t surprise me all that much. We love to hate on each other. “She must be a skank! Oh that whore stole so and so’s husband.” Every time we blame each other and hold each other up to these double standards, we promote unequality between the sexes.

There’s no such thing as stealing someone’s husband. It’s not a feat which can be accomplished by one person. Having an affair with someone requires TWO people. Which means that even if it hadn’t been with her, those husbands would have had affairs with other women. Because they were already prone to doing so.

As women we should stand up for each other, not be the first to point fingers at each other. Was it wrong for her to have affairs with married men? Yes. But you can’t blame her for the entirety of it. If those men were thinking about their wives and their children, then they wouldn’t have had an affair.

I can’t fathom how you can make these men into victims, because they decided to have an affair. They were willing participants, which means they were douchebags for not thinking about their wives and children whom it would hurt the most.

Comment by Shlieka — February 7, 2012 @ 9:12 am

26. Sounds like one or two local women have it out for Michelle. If any of those allegations are true, these women are clearly misplacing their anger. If you want to throw around blame, try pointing it at the married men…they are the ones that took the vow, not Michelle. Maybe those women should divorce the A–hole husband that didn’t respect their marriage or children enough to resist temptation. Temptation exists everywhere, and so Michelle is not the problem, it’s the idiot married men that can’t keep it in their pants.

Comment by BD — May 28, 2012 @ 8:00 pm

27. I like her. She is on TV and you are not.

Comment by Diana — September 10, 2012 @ 6:14 pm

28. good interview Michelle! I still hold a bit of hope for you and Graham.

Don’t mind the rude people – they don’t have a life, so they spend time here ranting and raving.

Comment by Pru — October 23, 2012 @ 5:22 am

29. I got this site from my pal who told me regarding this web site and now
    this time I am browsing this site and reading very informative posts at this place.

Comment by Margarita — July 5, 2013 @ 8:01 pm