Jaclyn’s Bachelor Blog: Episode 3

Week 3: Trimming the Fat

Happy ‘I’m-not-going-to-do-work-and-read-Bachelor-blogs-all-day-instead’ Tuesday (mer, Wednesday)! I am sorry, I am not sorry that my blog is late this week. I was extremely hungover yesterday – the Patriots lost and I decided to mask my sadness by drinking a lot of alcohol and killing a ton of brain cells in the process (Bachelor girls, take notes, it’s a great way to cope). I wanted to make sure I was lucid when I wrote the blog, so….here it is.

Serious matters: Since I made a reference to hair extensions in my last blog, some of you were asking what kind I have. I have the adhesive extensions by Hot Heads, and they last up to 3 months. A lot of my friends are advocates of the clips-ins, but I am far too lazy to deal with those.

The rest of the comments had me laughing last week. I totes appreesh you all contributing your opinions of the show and of things that I say because most of you are pretty funny as well (obvs). Just do me a favor, and don’t TRY too hard to be funny. It’s gross.

On to episode 3, where they have officially gotten rid of Sean’s “Bachelor House” and he now lives in solitary confinement in a weight room. Poor Seany! (PS – the SEANY name gives me the cringies. Some of the girls on my season called Ben “Benny boo boo” and I wanted to slit my wrists. I know that it’s a “how to lose a guy in 10 days reference,” but I mean COME ON. Not funny. Not cute. Needless to say, they all lasted longer than me on the show.

Sean is surprised because he realizes he’s actually digging more than one person at this point, which is a little shocking, because I expected to learn who the winner was in episode 3. Robyn comes in hot with a some empty ghetto statement like, “Let’s ditch all dem bitches and fall in luv fah real fah real,” reminding us why she will be gone in the next episode or 2, and more so reminding us that she should have already been axed.  (UM the promo with her “tasting chocolate” gimmick made me queasy. A little too “breathy” if you will).

The date card comes and it is for Lesley M. I’m a fan. She has done nothing at this point to make me think otherwise. She brings her bag to the front door in dramatic fashion – which like I mentioned before, is not the only bag the girls have…however, judging by the lengths of these chicks dresses, it just might be a possibility. I think I almost saw something like, 6 poons in this episode alone.

Lesley and Sean arrive at the Guinness World Records museum, which is essentially a shrine to circus freaks, people with a lot of time on their hands, and…Sean’s dad. He apparently holds the record for the World’s longest fingernail. Well, actually he doesn’t. It turns out he holds the record for driving through the 48 adjacent states in the fastest record time, like 97 hours or some stupid sh*t. We see pictures of Sean’s dad with a handmade sign, and quotes like “IT’S A GAS!” Hardy har har.  And with that, it’s offish, I’ve just added a new deal breaker to my list: Guy’s with family members who hold Guinness World Records. Come on people, you know it’s not cool.

Chris Harrison arrives in his finest magician vest, and we soon find out that Sean and Lesley are going to attempt to break the record for the world’s longest kiss. Time for a BATHROOM BREAK. First off, I guess I just have a bad attitude when it comes to this stuff, or since the show I have matured greatly (ha), but this date sounded like my version of hell. Some dude with a fake British accent and a messed up grill reads off the rules. Like I’d ever take orders from a dude with yellow crooked teeth, as if.  I gotta hand it to Lesley for actually putting some effort into it though, and trying to take advantage of this kissy time. I literally would have stood there, stuck my lips out and said “wake me up when it’s over.” The best part were the loser faces who were standing in the crowd watching the kiss take place. Chris asked one girl what she thought of the situation, “Well it’s really awkward standing here watching 2 people kiss!” – thanks genius, you’re the dumb*ss who is choosing to stand there and be a creeper.

The night portion of their date was chummy. I dunno, I wasn’t feeling crazy fireworks, but I think Lesley will stick around for a while longer. They have a casual conversation…Lesley talks about how she was a nerd in high school, which really means “I was a sl*t, but I am in no way shape or form obligated to tell you this, so let roll with this. AP classes. Loved it. Cool.” Then, Lesley takes control and goes in for the kiss. TOLD YOU SO.

For the group date, we travel with the ladies and Sean to a beach for a game of volleyball. It basically looks like a Baywatch scene, but with no one over 5’2″ and less fake boobage. Chris Harrison shows up, AGAIN, proving to us that he’s not working on “You Deserve It!” this season. The girls are split into 2 teams, and the winners get to spend more time with Sean. Taryn quips that it is “the most important game of her LIFE,” and now I am hoping that she is seriously reevaluating that life.

The game was like watching a class of deaf and blind Kindergarteners chase chickens. I think someone SERIOUSLY over-estimated their coordination…next time, Nukem please. The girls who lose are sent packing and tears start a flowin’. Daniella walks into the house and says in a sad voice “we lostttt…” to which no one responded/cared, and then she said it again. For some reason this killed me. I want more Daniella please! She cracks me up!

At the night portion of the group date we hear more girls say that they want their BF to be their best friend. Lindsay says she doesn’t require much attention, and I think for that reason Sean gives her the rose.

Kacie…Kacie…Kacie….as one of my close friends, I am going to try to shed some new light on this. Do I agree that Kacie made the right move? NO. Do I think that Kacie is dramatic? No. But, I know Kacie very well, and I honestly think that when she was in this conversation with Sean, she was confused feelings-wise. Her choice to call out other girls put her so far back into the friendzone and left Sean confused. The conversation was weird, yes. Like it actually made no sense, and as a viewer, we didn’t understand where it was coming from. But maybe there is more to the story? Maybe there is more we didn’t see? I am just saying that Kacie is a smart girl and doesn’t generally shoot herself in the foot like that. I could see it in Kacie’s body language that her heart wasn’t in it like it was on Season 16. I saw her more as a strategy player than a love player. I also want to point out that you eat, sleep and breathe the girls in the house. Around each other all the time, and that’s IT. It all could have just gotten to her. But either way, I am glad she went home, because it was the best choice for all parties involved.

Tierra grabs the date card and pretends that it’s a 2 on 1 date, when really it’s a 1 on 1 for AshLee. I thought this joke was HYSTERICAL. Seriously, being on the Bachelor is so intense all the time (as you could see with the girls’ reactions) and I thought that Tierra was breaking some tension. I am recognizing that I am being bipolar with who I like/don’t like, but I am kinda really loving Tierra. Pretty, a total betch, and would obviously be in my group of friends.

THEN, Tierra takes a spill down those stairs and makes the funniest squeal ever. But instead of popping right back up, and doing the awkward Ashlee Simpson Jig (like I would have), she continues to dramatically lie on the stairs for a while longer, drawing attention. Honestly, I would have been so annoyed with the paramedics too. LIKE GET OFF ME. Leave me alone. I felt Tierra’s pain. Best part of the fall is that it ended up working in her favor. Well play girlfran.

AshLee seriously had me when she said she “didn’t like activity.” We are sooo the samesies. She’s also gorgeous, has an amazing story, and seems so sweet. Let me count the ways.

They go to Six Flags where 2 girls with a mitochondrial disease join them which actually made my heart of stone, melt. Sean is so surprised that a girl as sweet as AshLee has such a horrible upbringing. This is because she’s probably a secret serial killer. She gets a rose.

The rose ceremony cocktail party commences. Girls are pissed that they are being interrupted, which doesn’t even warrant a comment. It’s the BACHELOR! Duh. Kacie AKA Scuba Steve with a matching scrunchy doesn’t get to finish her time with Sean and he eliminates Kacie before the ceremony starts because he has too much “respect” for her to make her sit through another rose ceremony. This could also be looked at as Sean having no respect for Taryn and Kristy, who would later be offed. I should have been a lawyer.

Random thoughts:

1) Sarah wore a gorgeous Naven dress, which I wore a lot of on Bachelor Pad. I knew I liked her.

2) I still don’t have a problem with Amanda

3) Desiree looks prettier to me in every ep

4) I wish Sean would make some dirty jokes every now and then

5) Kristy’s donut bun was so large I thought she was going to teeter over

6) I want more Selma

7) I want more Daniella (I think she should have been on my season)

8) I officially feel like a lesbian

Top 5 Girls:

1) Des

2) Lindsay

3) Tierra

4) AshLee

5) Sarah (the Leo thing showed that Sean digs her)

Can’t wait to hear all your thoughts.

I formally invite you to cyberstalk me:

Twitter & Instagram: @jaclynswartz

XO

Jac

1. I mean this is hysterical and I couldn’t agree more!

Comment by Alli McWhinney — January 23, 2013 @ 11:02 am

2. Amazing as always. Loved the girls saying that they NEED more time with Sean and this is the MOST important game of their life. Ummmm no, I think you want that. Lets learn what you really need in your life hahaha.

PS- I’m from MA and did a crying/drinkfest myself on Sunday night. I’m with ya living in a football depression.

Comment by Kaitlyn — January 23, 2013 @ 11:13 am

3. Tierra’s fall would have only made me like her if she made the following noise:

You’re welcome.

Comment by Caroline — January 23, 2013 @ 11:14 am

4. I thought that Sean and Lesley’s date was cute but airing the whole kiss just made my body quiverr and made me almost want to vom. I love Ashlee and think shes gorgous but I feel like there wasnt a flame between her and Sean. She seems kinda guarded. I strongly dislike Tierra, she seems like a total betch and just annoys me to no end. Ugh Krity’s sock bun was so hideous… kinda makes me want to call her a sock monkey because of it. I feel like Des looks prettier in every episode because she has such a fun rockin’ personality- and that makes her more appealing/attractive.

Comment by Arielle — January 23, 2013 @ 11:23 am

5. Love it, Jaclyn. Your “Seany” and “Benny Boo Boo” made me think of when Ali called Kirk “Kirky!!!” on her season. Love the girl, but…Ew.

Comment by Sara — January 23, 2013 @ 11:47 am

6. Love your sense of humor, don’t agree with everything you said but why would we…we’re each our own person! Seany is what his niece/nephew call him and for that fact, it’s very cute. Don’t insult a child! :) Anxious to read your blog every week just for the giggles, if for no other reason. Have a great day!

Comment by Sue — January 23, 2013 @ 11:52 am

7. Love, love, love your blogs! Your sarcastic sense of humor is seriously AMAZING! I didn’t really see any sparks between Sean with Lesley either or even Ashlee. My two favorites are definitely Lindsay and Des. It’s funny because we haven’t seen a ton of Sean and Lindsay together, but yet I see plenty of sparks between them. That kiss they had!? Definitely sparks. It’s obviously super early in the season, but I would be shocked if the two of them don’t make it to at least the top three!

Comment by Ashley — January 23, 2013 @ 11:55 am

8. Another anthropological report if you know what I mean—it’s great! Thanks! :)

Comment by Maturesillyintellectual — January 23, 2013 @ 12:10 pm

9. this is hysterical. thank you for helping me get through this work day.

Comment by Andrea — January 23, 2013 @ 12:19 pm

10. Go Ravens!!!!!!!

Comment by Ravens fan — January 23, 2013 @ 12:40 pm

11. why don’t you write for Betches Love This yet??

Comment by Amanda — January 23, 2013 @ 12:40 pm

12. I thought Tierra’s reading of the date card was hilarious too! They all need to lighten up a bit… Selma will get her turn next week, geez! Bravo to Tierra for pulling off the falling on the stairs stunt, but it is nowhere near as hilarious as when Courtney stripped into her bikini during the cocktail party to distract Benny Boo Boo!!

Comment by Tiffany — January 23, 2013 @ 1:19 pm

13. I think Kacie was realizing she missed Ty Brown, more than she wanted a love connection with Sean. I love Dez, AshLee and Selma, 3 favs. Cannot see what he sees in Catherine, just makes me scratch my head. She looks like a 14 yr. old Asian boy.

Comment by Trisha — January 23, 2013 @ 1:24 pm

14. You’ve got the funniest & most readable contestant blog out there. Seriously, you should be writing for a sitcom, not blogging for reality tv. (I know that’s easier said than done – hope this blog gig is a resume builder for you.)

P.S. Couldn’t stand you on Ben’s season. Thought you were the fugliest contestant they’ve ever had, by a mile, and that’s including the guys. But your writing is hilarious and I am a fan.

Comment by WTF — January 23, 2013 @ 1:35 pm

15. I agree with most of you about not seeing the sparks in either one on one date this week but i feel like the dates were kind of awkward in and of itself and neither have really been that romantic yet? just trying to give the benefit of the doubt! i feel like after all these dates we still dont even know much about the girls…all so mundane.

@Tiffany — that scene with courtney in the white bikini was one of my all time favorites! especially bc it was when he was talking the most awkward human being in the world…Jamie..and you all know my thoughts on her. Courtney is hysterical.

@WTF – thanks for signing this anonymously. you are so brave. I am def not ugly, put myself out there on a national tv show, am writing to entertain you…but YOU most certainly are ugly. inside and out. peace.

as for the rest of ya, thanks for the comments!! xx

Comment by Jaclyn — January 23, 2013 @ 1:46 pm

16. Love your blog…can’t stand Tierra’s devilish eyebrow.

Comment by Tracey — January 23, 2013 @ 2:04 pm

17. This is my first time reading your blogs and they are hilarious! I’m lookin forward to reading more!

Comment by Katie — January 23, 2013 @ 2:25 pm

18. You really have a knack for writing! You’re spunky and hilarious. Lets be friends. Like now.

Comment by Amanda — January 23, 2013 @ 2:25 pm

19. Heart of stone! haha!

I mean if Sean can ass-grab the way he did with Lesley, I know he’s got to have some kind of dirty joke in his pretty head!

Maybe the fall was real…have you noticed the scar on her forehead? LOL!

Comment by Alice H — January 23, 2013 @ 2:29 pm

20. I obviously don’t know you but when I read your blog I’m like … yup … we could definitely get along. Hilarious.

Honestly, I’m sure Sean is a really awesome person and we don’t get to see him enough to fully grasp what he is like in real life … but he’s kind of boring me this season. Not funny or interesting enough. And again, I’m sure he has a funny side but if it doesn’t show soon I think I may just start forwarding through most of the episodes. Ya know? Like, I get it … you have a *really* awesome family.

The girls are the ones pushing this season along for me because there are a lot of cool ones. Except for when they say they are falling in love with him … TOO SOON, GIRLS. Too soon.

And @WTf … people like him/her make me hate the Internet. Ugh.

Comment by Kandace — January 23, 2013 @ 2:58 pm

21. Jaclyn–

Once again, wonderful blog! Absolutely hysterical!!! You are a great writer and keep me laughing! Love your personality! Wish we were friends, ha! my life would be super entertaining. I have to say your comment about the volleyball game was hilarious! I teach kindergarten & I am pretty sure majority of them could have kicked their butts!

I do have a question. When I was watching the date with AshLee, I could not help but wonder if she was genuine. At first she seemed a little bit annoyed those girls were there? What are your thoughts on that?? Was it just nerves or was she really annoyed. I got a weird vibe watching her.

Anyways, keep doing your thing girl! It is amazing and was a nice break from 5 year olds!

Comment by Heather — January 23, 2013 @ 3:30 pm

22. well said Jac, couldn’t agree more except that Amanda is weird, awkward and smiles with her upper and lower teeth. . . ew. .

Comment by Jaclyn — January 23, 2013 @ 3:33 pm

23. “The game was like watching a class of deaf and blind Kindergarteners chase chickens.”Hahahaha! This was one of he many quotes that made me laugh out loud. Great blogs!

Comment by Olive — January 23, 2013 @ 3:51 pm

24. Love your blog – look forward to reading it every week!

I don’t like Tierra, I feel like she is this seasons Courtney and I didn’t like her either.

Lesley (3 min. kissing Lesley) seems nice but I don’t know about their connection either and she doesn’t look at him which I think is weird because how could you NOT look at him?

Can’t wait to read next weeks, it makes watching the show even better!

Comment by Sarah — January 23, 2013 @ 3:57 pm

25. Been waiting all day for your blog! Please don’t drink next week so we can be entertained sooner! Thanks.

And How can you like Amanda? Shes ugly and NO personality.

Please no more poons.

Comment by Laura — January 23, 2013 @ 4:07 pm

26. I thought you were beautiful on the bachelor and bach pad, forget haters. Curious: on a scale of one to ten, how into Ben were you? I feel like he was a little stiff.

Comment by Bex — January 23, 2013 @ 5:15 pm

27. Awesome…as per the usual! Always saying what people are thinking…love it!

Comment by Amy — January 23, 2013 @ 5:55 pm

28. I love the blog and would be interested to hear your thoughts on Catherine this early in the season, since rumor is she is the one now engaged to Sean,

Also, was it hard not to laugh when Chris H. Entered every rose ceremony to announce “ladies, this is the final rose”?.. Lol, like you can’t count! Maybe one of these days he’ll come out dressed as the count.

Comment by JoanneF — January 23, 2013 @ 6:47 pm

29. Great blog Jaclyn! Thanks for taking the time to espouse your personal insights versus merely regurgitating the show. However, I thought your observation about Robyn was a bit racist, specifically, referring to her comment as “ghetto”. Please keep in mind that you have a diverse fan base reading your blogs each week :-) . Again, I think your blog is hilarious and very well written!

Comment by Amy — January 23, 2013 @ 7:31 pm

30. JoanneF, you did NOT just throw in a spoiler! At least give everyone a heads-up so they will know to skip your comment. Bachelor ettiquette please, there are still those of us who like to be surprised at the end!

Comment by Susan — January 23, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

31. I love your bl

Comment by Samantha — January 23, 2013 @ 8:10 pm

32. I love your blog and your tweets, they are hysterical! I think Kacie is the sweetest person ever and I was sad that she had to go but she didn’t seem as comfortable on this season as she did on Ben’s. I did not like AshLee at all at first but after that date, I became a fan! I usually hate when they tell the woe is me stories but she seemed so sincere and it didn’t feel like she was just looking for attention. My favorite is stil Des and I hope she stays for a while!

Also, in reference to previous posts, I liked you on Ben’s season and loved you in bachelor pad and I think you are gorg! That is all!

Comment by Samantha — January 23, 2013 @ 8:17 pm

33. You GUYZ…should I start making my friends pay me to be in my circle?! JK…but like not…

Ya’ll (I don’t say this word, ever) are cracking me up! I am loving the open forum we got goin on.

@Kandace – I have met Sean a few times and he is really funny/fun/witty…I just wish we were seeing more of that on the show. And…thanks!!

@Heather – I am so happy you appreciated my kindergarten comment, I still think its the cutest age, and I should probably be kept 100ft from your classroom at all times. At this point, I still think AshLee is sincere. But time will tell!

@Jaclyn – you have a cool name.

@Sarah – I felt no sparks on Lesley’s date either. It was actually pretty awkward.

@Bex – YOU WIN! You know how much I love my 1-10 scales. For your answer, let’s stick with one of my originals from last year’s ep 3 – “On a scale of 1 to 10, I’m gonna throw up.”

@JoanneF – NO SPOILERSSSSSSSS HERRRRRRREEEEE. Don’t wanna ruin it for the other readers :) As far as Catherine goes, I am writing the blogs from unbiased opinions, because I want the blog to be REAL. With the exception of Kacie and a few others who are my faves (which is obvious in my blogs) I am critiquing the show based on what I see only. Not based on what I hear. Catherine hasn’t had much airtime yet, so therefore hasnt really been featured in the blog much.

@Amy – wasn’t meant like that. It was just a seriously rando comment!

@Samantha – thanks girl! I like Des a lot too at this point, which is weird bc I didnt think I would! But shes cute. We shall seeeeee!

Comment by Jaclyn — January 24, 2013 @ 6:54 am

34. I LOVED reading your blog! Do you like Tierra for Sean or do you like her as one of your friends? I totally see what you mean because she would fit in with my friends too (sad but true) but as a person I’m not friends with I can’t stand her for the life of me. Does that even make sense? :) . And thank you so much for pointing out that ridiculous bun she looked terrible! Pretty sad about Kacie I had high hopes for her!

Comment by Brittany — January 24, 2013 @ 7:43 am

35. You are awesome. Now can we please talk about Desiree’s bang situation already? It’s like a baby toupee for her forhead. Girl needs some bobby pins & 4 months to grow that shit out. Or maybe bang extensions?

Comment by Margaret — January 24, 2013 @ 9:39 am

36. Damn, so glad I found this blog! You are freakin’ hilarious! Loved the “dead and blind kindergartners chasing chickens,” actually lol’d! And what you said about the kiss, that you would have just stuck your lips out and said wake me when it’s over, my thoughts exactly. So lame that people act like it’s a “real” kiss, in real kissing your lips come apart and back together, shocking I know!!!

Someone mentioned how Sean goes on and on about family….I was wondering about that. Is it typical for other adults to be this obsessed with their families? I love my parents but I don’t know if I’ve mentioned family as many times in my life as Sean (and therefore the girsl) have in 3 episodes. Like it’s some connecting point. “Your love your family?? Oh my god, I love my familly! We must also be in love!” So. Lame.

Thanks for the blog, I’ll be back!

Comment by BG — January 24, 2013 @ 10:35 am

37. I agree, I still don’t think Amanda and Tierra are that bad…although I thought Tierra was a bit of a suck when it came to the paramedics, they were just doing their job.
    Also, the supposed winner, Catherine, isn’t coming across as very charming, even though her ITMs are 2 seconds long. I hope I’m not giving Sean too much credit by thinking he’s ‘different’ than the typical guy.

Comment by Christine Chaos — January 24, 2013 @ 11:49 am

38. You are amazing!! And seriously hillars!! I thought you had me at hello but it’s the Adam sander movie references that sealed the deal!! Thank you for putting so much into your blogs, they are as good as watching the show!!

Comment by Vanessa — January 24, 2013 @ 12:00 pm

39. Spoilers here = mucho lame

Comment by Vanessa — January 24, 2013 @ 12:01 pm

40. I’m sorry if I said anything that “spoiled” anything for anyone. I in no way, shape or form have any clue as to what actually happens. In fact spoilers have been completely wrong in the past.

Comment by JoanneF — January 24, 2013 @ 12:07 pm

41. Spoilers? Lame? really? come on now, you have to have your head in the sand if you haven’t heard the “spoilers”. mucho lame = getting upset about what’s written on a bachelor blog. come on now, lighten up.

Comment by Sharon — January 24, 2013 @ 12:10 pm

42. @Sharon- Actually not everyone hears spoilers. I certainly didn’t and I didn’t want to, so it was disappointing coming on here and seeing someone comment with a spoiler. Not cool. I am not upset with anything Natalie wrote, just frustrated that someone gave away who Sean picked. I wanted to wait and see how things progressed and then see who he picked.

Comment by Beth — January 24, 2013 @ 2:08 pm

43. A spoiler would be telling you what has already been aired, what Joanne wrote was simply a rumor. It will still be a surprise to see what happens.

Comment by Sharon — January 24, 2013 @ 2:37 pm

44. It’s obvious as a viewer that Sean was just not that into Kacie and looked for a reason to send her home. I think it suited him perfectly that she said that. Almost like it was planned from production part to make Sean look good if people liked Kacie.
    Poor girl. I did not like the way he treated her, and especailly ignored her when Selma and the other girl came. He should have asked them to give Kacie and him time and respectedly sent her home then and explained it was because he wasn’t feeling her, so the poor girl can stop wondering if it was because of what she said.

Comment by SJ — January 24, 2013 @ 2:39 pm

45. And I don’t have a problem with Amanda either, with you on that.

Fun to read your blog again:)

Comment by SJ — January 24, 2013 @ 2:44 pm

46. Also, agree with a comment above (by BG), lol the girls really are all like “Oh my gooosh I love my familiy too, they are the most important things in my life and my parents are still together, then we MUST be meant to be”. I hope the girl he chooses in the end has a dysfunctional family, that would be kinda fun.

Comment by SJ — January 24, 2013 @ 2:48 pm

47. Yuck I hate spoilers!! Oh well, they won’t change who my favorites are. I look forward to reading your blogs each week! It makes watching the Bachelor much more fun! It’s nice to see that we have similar favorites. I really like Desiree and Lindsay, although Desiree’s personality can be a tad annoying at times. Lindsay is adorable and seems really sweet. I really like AshLee too, but I don’t see it with them. As far as Catherine goes, she’s cute, but when she says her one liners in her ITM’s she sounds like a 12 year old.

Comment by Jill — January 24, 2013 @ 5:41 pm

48. Jaclyn, LOVE your blog, you’re hilarious!
    Question: Since you’re a veteran of all of this do you have any early picks from Sean’s season for Bachelor Pad 4?

Comment by Vanessa — January 24, 2013 @ 5:54 pm

49. Haha I love that youre calling someone ghetto when youre probably the whitest person in the world. In all honesty Im a huge fan anf I think youre super gorgeous and your blog is awesome. At first on the bachelor pad I thought you were a little mean and then in later episodes I realized that you were yhe most awesome person there. Also ive always wondered why everyone on your season came down so hard on courtney because she just made everything funnier and she gave abc great material. I hope tierra amps it up.

Comment by Bailey — January 24, 2013 @ 10:35 pm

50. Who cares about the show? You are a PISSER!!!!!
    Can’t wait to read what you say next week!

Comment by Claudia — January 25, 2013 @ 5:22 am

51. I really love my family. Like a lot, and they are always in everything that I do. We have a big family, and are super close. I think Sean is sincere in how he talks about them.

Comment by Anonymous — January 25, 2013 @ 3:52 pm

52. WOW – you are the only blogger who correctly identified mitochondrial disease. Nice job!!!!! You are the only one with depth and brains. Yay for Jaclyn!!!

Comment by marti — January 26, 2013 @ 11:25 am

53. Funny blog, Jaclyn. Best part was the Ashlee Simpson awkward jig reference! I like Desiree a lot, she’s my fav by far–but the person who commented about her odd bang situation, I agree!

Interesting to read your take on Kacie’s talk with Sean–it made so little sense that it really does seem like a lot of it may have been edited out.

Comment by Elizabeth — January 26, 2013 @ 4:28 pm

54. Thanks for identifying mitochondrial disease in your blog!!!! My 4 year old daughter has it. It is horrible. Most people haven’t ever heard of it, even some doctors. It is a nightmare.

Comment by grace — January 27, 2013 @ 9:18 pm

55. My yop 5

1) Lesley
    2-3-4-5) Catherine, Selma, Sarah, AshLee.
    & Daniella, Amanda and Tierra are good TV

Comment by SJ — January 28, 2013 @ 3:37 am

56. Very funny comment about how Sean couldnt believe how sweet AshLee is given her horrible upbringing. I was so thinking the same thing about the “serial killer.”

Comment by Leslie — January 29, 2013 @ 3:14 pm

57. I have learn some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you place to create the sort of magnificent informative website.

Comment by Brittany Spaniel Breed Info — April 9, 2013 @ 1:55 pm