Jake is joining Bachelor Pad 2!

Get more info at:  http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/09/bachelor-pad-jake-pavelka/

1. Sooo over it!

Comment by Misty — June 11, 2011 @ 4:11 am

2. Jake?? Not sure I want to watch now. Do not
    Like Jake Pavelka. He doesn’t know what
    Gentleman means. What a shame

Comment by Susan — June 11, 2011 @ 11:39 am

3. Sadly, I think Vienna was right. He seems to be really hungry for fame and recognition.

Comment by Marissa — June 12, 2011 @ 11:04 pm

4. ABC’s Bought and paid for Plastic Puppet…Same with Gia.

Comment by Debbie — June 13, 2011 @ 6:53 pm

5. I don’t believe Kasey is Mr Nice Guy either. Another up and coming bought and paid for Puppet. I have never believed Kasey’s intentions towards Vienna. I think that he was just using her and will stab her in the back just like everyone else in that franchise has.

Comment by Debbie — June 13, 2011 @ 6:59 pm

6. Of course when Kasey does stab her in the back, it will be made to look like she caused it in someway. He has had way to much contact with the producers of this show and other women to be into Vienna like he wants everyone to believe. I smell a back stabbing RAT.

Comment by Debbie — June 13, 2011 @ 7:05 pm

7. Does Jake the fake cry on demand? I here Regis has the diaper size tissues ready.

Comment by Debbie — June 14, 2011 @ 11:48 am

8. It’s obvious that both Jake and Vienna want each other back, or else they wouldn’t be there.

Comment by Frank — June 16, 2011 @ 5:07 am

9. Frank, You are kidding? Right? I think that Hell will freeze over before we see those two together again.

Comment by Debbie — June 17, 2011 @ 5:41 am

10. Why?? “The Bold and the Beautiful” gave him the boot after 2 or 3 short appearances. Who wants to see him on another show? Give it up, Jake, you showed your true colors.

Comment by Lisa T. — June 24, 2011 @ 3:15 am

11. Why would Jake go on this show other than to gain more publicity! He’s clearly gay and only interested in the other bachelors.

Comment by jordan — June 25, 2011 @ 6:42 am

12. Boy was I WRONG about Kasey’s intentions towards Vienna. And boy am I ever glad that I was WRONG. Kasey and Vienna, and this is What Love Is…Wishing you both much happiness today and always! Happy Dance!!!!!

Comment by Debbie — June 29, 2011 @ 3:37 pm

13. Jake had a year to apologize to Vienna and the fact that he waited until he was in front of the camera to do it, means nothing to me. All he wants to do is clean up his image. He is a Fake and always will be. I am sure that Vienna can forgive him but how could she ever forget. And he is still his fake puppet self and always will be. GO AWAY JAKE.

Comment by Debbie — June 29, 2011 @ 3:42 pm

14. Gia walks off the show? Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? NOT! I hope that the door did not hit her in the arse.After what she and those other girls did to Vienna and Wes, they derserve everything that they get. KARMA BABY!

Comment by Debbie — June 29, 2011 @ 3:51 pm

15. ABC, Producers Etc. Could we please have a season with just a good old Love Story? The viewers are tired of all the scandal and back stabbing. There has has to be a way of creating drama without destroying the peoples lives that are cast on this show.

Comment by Debbie — June 29, 2011 @ 4:00 pm

16. Vienna showed her colors, childish, self-centered and ridiculous. Jake is not much better, makes for funny viewing.

Comment by ccmor — August 9, 2011 @ 5:16 pm

17. I cannot believe the way Vienna acted after her and Kasey lost the challenge. Poor Kasey was trying his best and she acted like a spoiled careless baby and as if he did it on purpose. No wonder Jake acted that way. She goes on and on and on and acts likes it’s not her fault. I hope Kasey sees her for the person she really is and dumps her. You can see how manipulative she can be.

Comment by Natalie — August 10, 2011 @ 1:39 am