Jesse Csincsak Blog – The Insider

Hey everyone, this is Jesse Csincsak, the winner of Season #4 of “The Bachelorette.” I’ve put together reunions, gone on cruises and toured the country with tons of past contestants from “The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette,” and “Bachelor Pad.”

I’ve seen them fight, I’ve seen them party, but I’ve also seen them fall in love. Who’s the next big couple in “Bachelor Nation?” I’m about to try and figure it out.

This season with Brad has proved to be one of the most interesting yet… fangs, getting slapped, black eyes etc. But I am not writing this blog about Brad. I am writing this blog as a BACHELOR / ETTE MATCHMAKER. I am gonna give you my insider’s opinion about which past and current contestants I think would make great couples in the future.

That’s Right: we’re talking about Bachelor Pad 2!

With the exception of the current cast, I know the people I am writing about personally and I know that each and every one of them went on the show to seriously fall in love. So if I can help make a little magic happen, then why not?

Lets start off with Madison (Fangs.) Last night she was the first person I’ve ever seen walk out of a rose ceremony and go home without even being offered a rose! I have a lot of respect for her for giving up her spot so other girls can have a shot with Brad. Well Played. Now that she is on the market, again I think she would be quite a match with Frank Neuschaefer, from Ali’s season of “The Bachelorette.” Frank is a screenwriter and obviously someone that follows his heart. They’re both pretty eccentric and I think they would be an amazing duo to have on Bachelor Pad 2.

Another girl who is recently back on the market is Kimberly, the marketing coordinator from Charlotte. She had a few choice words for Brad after being sent home on last night’s episode. I like girls with spunk, and Kimberly definitely has that. I think she would be a great addition to the Bachelor Pad 2 cast alongside John Hardesty, from Jillian’s season of “The Bachelorette.” He’s a spunky guy who also works in marketing so I think with their similar personalities, the two of them could be a force to be reckoned with.

Now, I have no idea if Ashley S. is single, or if she’s the new Ms. Womack.. She had an amazing date complete with a live performance of “Kiss From A Rose” by Seal. If Brad doesn’t pick her as his wife, I think she has a lot in common with Chris Lambton, from Ali’s season of “The Bachelorette.” They both know what it’s like to lose someone you love. They’ll understand each other, so in my mind, they could really hit it off. They have a lot in common and would be an awesome team.

Last but not least I think Ashley H the dentist is pretty rad. She claims that dentistry is an art form and that she is an artist who loves to dance. I think if she doesn’t end up the winner of this season that she should meet Ty Brown from Ali’s season. He is the recording artist from Tennessee and really great guy. He also loves to dance. I think they would be a great fit for Bachelor Pad 2.

I’ll be back next week with new predictions and suggestions. Hey, who knows? Maybe some of these contestants will read this blog and give it a shot with each other.

And maybe a winning team will come out of this!

Tune in same place, same time next week to get my insiders opinion!

See Ya…..

1. LOVE reading your insights, Jesse!!! It’s nice to see what someone who has “been there, done that” has to say about it all!!!

Comment by Cheryl — January 19, 2011 @ 4:35 am

2. Sarah Brice would be great on there, she was the one who won Charlie O’Connell’s heart. They are no longer together, and I think she would be great paired up with Graham Bunn.

Comment by Kelly — January 19, 2011 @ 5:09 am

3. You are way off. Ty Brown has been in a serious relationship with Rachel Bradshaw and Chris L. is with Peyton Wright.

Comment by Sheena — January 19, 2011 @ 5:24 am

4. And Frank is practically engaged to Nicole, who he left the show for. All 3 guys off the market.

Comment by Sheena — January 19, 2011 @ 5:26 am

5. ABC,Jesse needs not to be only offering his opinions on these relationships, he needs to make them happen. I say he needs his OWN Bachelor/Ette Matchmaking show, this guy knows his stuff, not only has he done tremendous things with his own life since the show, he’s done it for a fair amount of past contestants as well!! Go Jesse Go!!

Comment by Lori — January 19, 2011 @ 5:41 am

6. Jesse, thanks for being real and being you! this is why we love you. Your insight into the lives of the Bachelor/ette lives are brilliant. Who do you think are the most eligible Bachelor/ette contestants currently? And will you be having any reunions soon? thanks for keeping us up to date on the lives of your friends from the show!

Comment by Hershy — January 19, 2011 @ 5:46 am

7. Just throwing a few couples out there that I think would be interesting. I want to see Hunter Wagner with possibly Kathryn Sherlock, Kirk DeWindt with Naomi Crespo, Craig Robinson with Lindsay from Brad’s season (like her a lot, but don’t think she makes it into Brad’s heart).

Comment by Kelly — January 19, 2011 @ 5:56 am

8. Dang Jesse, you should put up a hanger and call yourself Dr Bach Match. Great read!

Comment by Jammie — January 19, 2011 @ 6:48 am

9. Interesting choices.They would be crazy not to include fang girl, crazy always equals good tv. Can’t wait for bachelor pad 2! Good choice on making you matchmaker, judging by your gorgeous wife you obviously know how to pick em!

Comment by Amanda — January 19, 2011 @ 9:11 am

10. Love reading your comments and especially since you know so many of these people makes it even better. I look forward to reading all your blogs. Can’t wait to see pictures of your little guy. Congrats to you and Ann.

Comment by Ted — January 19, 2011 @ 9:31 am

11. What you said, makes sense and why not. John and Tara Presser came together from one of your reunions. I’d like to see Nikki from Jason’s season find a special guy. She would be a good catch.

Comment by jeanie — January 19, 2011 @ 9:41 am

12. I like your blog Jesse. I love the way you want to match people up. And why not? Many people pay a lot of money to be matched up with someone. LOL
    Since you’ve been around so many of these former contestants I am sure you could do an excellent job being a Match Maker. After all you did fantastic for yourself. ;-)
    Looking forward to your next blog.

Comment by Johnell Hughes — January 19, 2011 @ 11:16 am

13. Good picks Jesse!
    I think that Madison left because she just wasn’t that into Brad. I agree, props to her.
    I especially like your pick of Ashley and Chris! Good idea!
    It’s good to see you around, I enjoy your insights.

Comment by Christine — January 19, 2011 @ 12:43 pm

14. Jesse, awesome article ! Cant wait to read more of tis blog !

Comment by annemarie thomas — January 19, 2011 @ 3:49 pm

15. Interesting thoughts. Thanks Jesse! Some of these people would definitely make the show watchable. I’d rather see the great personalities and good matchups than the crazies!

Comment by Anne — January 19, 2011 @ 4:45 pm

16. Yea Yea Yea!!!! I love the drama, because behind every bit of it, you know there is a lot of heart! I like the way you are picking up on what sets them off, to know who they may be compatible with! Interesting pickings! Would love to see how those dates would work out…. and their opinions on this!!!!

Keep it up!

Comment by kate — January 19, 2011 @ 5:50 pm

17. Right as always, Jesse!

Comment by Michelle — January 19, 2011 @ 8:07 pm

18. Love your comments, Jesse! Great for you that you’re off the market but I’d still love to see you on the show, playing an active role in the matchmaking department. Miss your face and natural charm on TV. I’d love to see a couple of the guys from Jillian’s season and girls from Brad’s second season on the show.

Comment by Linda — January 19, 2011 @ 11:44 pm

19. Great blog – looking forward to more of Jesse’s insights.

Comment by Rosie — January 20, 2011 @ 1:18 am

20. I agree with Linda – would love to see you on tv again. You have a charm about you that I enjoyed when you were on the show. I think I watched the bachelorette to see what you were going to do next. Love your comments and they way you just say what you think.
    You should have your own show.

Comment by Norma — January 20, 2011 @ 2:34 am

21. Hey Jesse,
    You certainly have given us alot of ‘food for thought’ and I think you may be on to something in a few of your predictions. It’s really cool to have insider information and you certainly have the scoop! Keep us up on what you think…….I love your blog!!!

Comment by PATTI CAMPANA — January 20, 2011 @ 3:10 am

22. Cool Jessie! I think you should have your own matchmaker show. I like that you know these people outside of the show. It’s hard to tell what people are like with the tv edit.
    Love wins, and I enjoy seeing a good love story.
    It’s good to see you. Why don’t you do DWTS? You would be great!!

Comment by Tea — January 20, 2011 @ 1:16 pm

23. Nice blog Jesse! Great insight! You know many of these former bachelors and bachelorettes. I think you are the ideal guy to put these couples together. You know who would be good together and who would make great TV. Love to see more of your matchups!

Comment by Wanda — January 20, 2011 @ 1:21 pm

24. Good picks Jesse! Hope to see more of your charismatic personality on TV soon. Maybe we’ll see you cut a rug on Dancing with the Stars!

Comment by ADoing — January 21, 2011 @ 12:04 am

25. Jesse,
    You don’t have all your facts about past contestants. Frank is engaged to his long time girlfriend. Ty Brown is in a relationship with Rachael Bradshaw (yes footballs great Terry Bradshaw’s daughter).

Comment by CW — January 21, 2011 @ 4:15 am

26. Jesse, you have already had success at putting couples together! We miss your face on television. Please find a show that is right for you. Since you’re an absolutedly amazing dancer, why not Dancing with the Stars?

Comment by Mimi — January 21, 2011 @ 6:45 pm

27. Nice blog. Way to go!

Comment by Bobbie — January 21, 2011 @ 11:15 pm

28. Eh… since when does appearing on a reality dating show make you an expert at matching up people? Especially when you’re own showmance withered and died.

I don’t mean to be rude but I think there could be a better person to write this blog.

That said, Ashley and Chris would make a great couple. Except that I hear he’s dating Gia Allemand these days.

Comment by LOL — January 23, 2011 @ 5:35 am

29. Awesome job! I love how you describe what’s going on behind the scenes. Your insight is witty and very enjoyable. You have the ability to make the reader fell like they’re actually there. Oh and watch out Millionaire Matchmaker, Jesse is on your tail!!

Comment by Robin — January 25, 2011 @ 4:23 pm

30. jess… i’m impressed with your writing skills. the biggest contribution you’d made to my mental life was inside a pizza box on a bunk bed in cali. by the way, i need more sunglasses and skull caps!

Comment by socrates — January 26, 2011 @ 2:08 am

31. hello there everyone, First time poster and excited to be a part of the threaded.

Comment by Sarah S — February 15, 2011 @ 11:33 pm