Jesse Csincsak’s Bachelor Pad 2 Blog: Episode 2

Bachelor Pad 2 Blog: Week 2

Okay, I want to start off by saying that my blog is based on MY OPINIONS of the people on this show. That means if you are going to freak out about what I have to say NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO STOP READING! Also, I am not a writer or English major so save your spelling corrections and grammar corrections for someone who is worried about it (NOT ME). I also want to mention I would never say anything in my blog or in any other media outlet that I wouldn’t say directly to someone’s face! With all that said onto last night’s episode!

Talk about having a target on your back. Wow, Jake, I am so sick and tired of talking about you it’s not even funny. I just get annoyed watching you now. My wife falls asleep when you’re on and I have to wake her up and fast-forward the DVR to when they stop showing you.

I am not saying I am a fan of what’s going on with Vienna or Kasey. With that said what I am about to say has ZERO correlation with those two. Jake: no one on this planet would ever go on the Bachelor or Bachelorette or Bachelor Pad to try and get closure with an ex-girlfriend. REAL HUMANS DON’T DO THAT, THEY DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!

I seriously feel like I am watching a rerun of Jerry Springer when you try to claim you are there to get closure! You should have wrote her a letter and sent it in a Build-A-Bear or something! The TV angle of getting closure will forever make you look like a TOOL in anyone’s mind with HALF A BRAIN! The only reason why you are still there is because the rules of the game changed!

Erica Rose – Girl, just because those dudes voted you the least attractive doesn’t mean anything! Anyone who knows you knows you’re a great girl! Keep you chin up, you can do better anyway!

Okay, moving onto group date. I just want to say that I have never met Michael Stagliano but everyone I talk to says he is a good dude. However, good dudes always seem to pick horrible girls. Michael, I know you are blinded by love but I promise you that you’re better off without Holly Durst in your life! And for those asking, yes I know Holly!

Holly you claim to be confused? What’s to be confused about? You have been doing the same thing to guys on TV for years! Let me refresh your memory on why you are a fame whore: you date the most recent person off of TV until you find the next most recent TV personality to date and keep your face in the press.

First, you latched onto Justin Guarini from American Idol. Then, when The Bachelor franchise cast you to go onto Matt Grant’s season of the show you broke up with Justin for the chance on TV months later. Matt got smart and sent you packing on a 2-on-1 date, then you latched onto Jeremy Anderson from season 4 as well as another final 4 face from that season of The Bachelorette. After season 5 of the show you broke off those relationships to get your claws into poor Michael Stagliano. After Michael fell head over heels for you and proposed 11 months later you and one of your girlfriends thought up the idea of doing a double wedding to get press! Once you realized you could get on Bachelor Pad 2 and you weren’t getting a TV deal for your double wedding you intentionally made things bad with Michael.

Apparently, things were bad enough to break everything off for the chance to flirt with a new face from this season’s Bachelorette. You also continued your little game of “look how cute and innocent I am!” Oh, and of course there was the chance of winning $250K, let’s not forget that. Sorry honey, but anyone who really knows you isn’t buying the fame digging bull crap anymore! If you don’t believe me just ask Natalie Getz, I mean, she was your roommate. I hope Michael wins this thing and tells you to PISS OFF and splits the money with Michelle Money!

Gia – Sorry you had to find out the hard way but Graham is a back stabber! Alli Travis said it last week. He uses his looks to get what he wants. Too bad you had to find out the hard way!

Graham – Have you thought about what you’re going to do when your 40 and can’t play the “I am a stud give me what I want” game? Just wondering. You’re a smart guy so I am sure you already know this but the 46NYC nonprofit organization stuff you do is all public record so anyone with a computer can get online and see who is pulling a salary from your little venture. Just thought you should know that…

Ames – I have to say dude, you’re a CLASS ACT! I know you’re rich but walking away from $250K for a girl says a lot about your character, rich or not! I have nothing but love for you bro! PS–will you give @Lilsak some Reading Lessons? Email me!

1. This blog is not even about what happened on the episode. I know this is your opinion, but can you at least talk about the episode. This blog just seemed like a place for you to voice your opinion about the people you dislike for things they have possibly done outside the show.

Comment by Valerie — August 16, 2011 @ 11:57 pm

2. Jesse…from one Coloradan to another, you are so right on with your blog! You were my pick when you stepped out of the limo on deanna’s season, and my heart ached for you when she showed her true colors….but you sure lucked out, look at the amazing family you have now. Please keep up with your blogs….your honesty is so friggen refreshing!!!

Comment by Kat Showalter — August 17, 2011 @ 12:04 am

3. Geez! Bitter much Jesse! talk about a fame whore!!

Comment by janet — August 17, 2011 @ 12:13 am

4. I love this blog and I totally agree with everything! I feel so bad for Mike.

Comment by Hannah — August 17, 2011 @ 12:20 am

5. AGAIN FOR ALL MY HATERS OUT THERE – THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT! I AM NOT BITTER AT ALL = I LOVE MY LIFE. I just figured on this seasons Bachelor Pad Blog I would fill everyone in on the NON EDITED VERSIONS of the people you are watching! Its one thing to watch a show and think one way about them and a whole nother to have inside info and watch them so here is your inside info.. Hate me or love me for it I SPEAK THE TRUTH All the things in this blog I have learned over the past few years of knowing these people… Sorry if you don’t like it But I didn’t hold a gun to your head and force you to read it…

Comment by Jesse — August 17, 2011 @ 12:45 am

6. Well, Jesse–you dated Holly so it’s not surprising you’d rant on about the fame whore but you could have balanced it with a little more than 3-4 paragraphs on your ex girlfriend and given us a little more juice. This is nothing we don’t know. Keep coming back here hoping you’ll write something that is a real insiders look. And if you’re so open and honest, why not write that you dated Holly? Most know that but for those who don’t you kind of skirted the issue.

Comment by Dana Ravich — August 17, 2011 @ 1:00 am

7. Ouch, too personal of a blog, but definitely interesting to get to know the inside info.

I’ll give you for being brutally honest, because that you are my friend. But I have always believed in keeping certain things to oneself, because words hurt. And you really don’t want to be a person who hurts others.

Comment by noreen — August 17, 2011 @ 1:02 am

8. Jesse, great insight into what the audience might not know. I’m one that actually does remember your past with Holly, so I know that you know first hand what she’s like. Aside from all that you said about her, she also seems so shallow, so empty. She lacks the depth of a real human girl and seems to only talk in one liners because she doesn’t how to dig deep in a conversation. What happened with the whole BFF situation with Natalie and DeAnna? And she was also BFF with Tenley when Tenley’s season ended – she’s losing a lot friends along the way it seems. It makes me sick to see people saying, “oh poor holly, my heart hurts for you.” — They don’t know Jesse, but they’ll soon find out.

Comment by Anonymous — August 17, 2011 @ 1:07 am

9. I forgot about the fact that she’s with Blake now. Add that to her list of recent contestants she clings with to stay in the press.

Comment by Anonymous — August 17, 2011 @ 1:08 am

10. JESSE

Thats not honesty, thats just pure disrespect.
    People have a past, leave it at that. Someone’s charitable causes are to help others, why are you hating on that. Jealous? You are having your 15 minutes of fame…but at cost of saying hurtful things. Thats a TOOL. You’ve now earned that name.
    Enjoy your family…
    pure ignorance and disrespect you have..you are showing your true colours now…

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 1:39 am

11. Wow!! Loved your blog! Very honest and very raw… don’t see those kind of honest opinions from any other blogger. Keep it coming.

Comment by agd979 — August 17, 2011 @ 1:39 am

12. Shit example for your little one…grow up

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 1:40 am

13. Finally a blog with some insight. Im tired to read all this blogs when people say they love everybody, we all know thats not true.
    I like Graham but I respect the fact that you dont.As for Holly I agree with you, what a famewhore!!! She is so unstable I feel bad for Michael. She is always making stupid comments and she has no idea what she wants for life.

Comment by Lana — August 17, 2011 @ 1:46 am

14. I personally do not see any stud material in Graham. He sucks girls in and that is amazing, cause I don’t see what they see in him.

Sorry to hear Michelle Money’s dad died. God bless her family in this difficult time.

Comment by TA — August 17, 2011 @ 2:08 am

15. Jesse! You crack me up! Now I’m not for hurting ppl’s feelings, but since everyone you spoke on IS in the line of tabloid exploit, truth or lies, they’re gonna get ‘em hurt, so it may as well be under an umbrella of insight from some1 who knows most of them 1st hand.

I love what you wrote re: Jake(TOTAL BS abt the closure, BUT even worse— when he told Kasey he would be donating the money to charity! Bwahahaha what an idiot, huh! Yesh jake- we ALL believe you on that one too! Heh heh), Erica, and Ames. I hope you share with us your take on Vienna next week! She is something else…good grief:/ I seriously think she and Jake The Snake make a perfect pair! Am I right, or am I right? lol

Now- about Holly. To be honest, I didn’t even recognize her as a brunette. Although she looks better w/ dark hair, I still do not see what the attraction is!? I mean, she’s as “ok” for a female as Blake is for a male. Michael shouldn’t walk away though…he should RUN…run as fast as he can…he seems like a decent enough guy, he doesn’t need to be in the gutter w/ any1 like that. Last note on this subject: As other’s have stated: “Very convenient to of left urself out of the Holly equation!” Shame on you man…this is after all, your “truth” BLOG, right?

Glad you found someone you’re good with! Is the lil baby in ur pic yours? I assume- yes. What a cutie:) someone said “what Deanna did to you”…hmm…damn, I hate being clueless! Wish I knew what really happened btwn the 2 of you:/ That’s ok…I’m sure I’ll still sleep good, regardless if I ever find our or not. *yaaawwnnn*

Anyway- keep up the raw writing, and thanks for being kind to Erica. She def didn’t deserve that egg tossin’ on the show! Vienna woulda been who I thought they’d nail…her and another certain girl whom I won’t name, cuz it would just hurt feelings that aren’t warranted to be hurt!

Comment by NorCal Batch Viewer — August 17, 2011 @ 2:08 am

16. ABC should terminate this ‘blog’. What exactly was your purpose? I CANNOT believe that you came out your face with this hateful garbage. Way to be a stand up guy. Note to you, they’re not ‘haters’, they’re people who are shocked but just how downright despicable your commentary is. Save it for the low-rent ‘Beatdown’. Angry and jealous much?

Comment by Mimi — August 17, 2011 @ 2:09 am

17. Agree with everything Jesse said…enough said. Someone had to tell it like it is.

Comment by J-Dawg — August 17, 2011 @ 2:12 am

18. I think it’s totally true about Holly. She uses people but unfortunately Michael doesn’t see it because he cares about her. He deserves a better person. Run, Michael, run.

ABC is awful for changing the rules just before Jake was voted off. See everyone that takes this show so serious. ABC changes the rules to keep trouble in the house.

Ames and Jackie were so romantic and too bad it did not last. Best scene ever. Probably true that it was no big deal to him as he does not need the money.

Comment by jodie — August 17, 2011 @ 2:15 am

19. This blog is just a rant from a very bitter person…He calls people a fame whore, he needs to look at himself..He has tried many different ways to be in the limelight with NONE of them being successful…get a life, take care of your family..You are a very sad creature…….It would be interesting if many of the bachelor/bachelorette people would really express their true feelings about you…I think it would be surprising to your ears…You are not well liked or respected….Go back to snowboarding, we have heard enough from you…………..

Comment by Nora — August 17, 2011 @ 2:17 am

20. Richard, you are so funny. I have to say I missed Wes and Kovacs being on the show tonight.

Comment by Kelly W. — August 17, 2011 @ 2:17 am

21. JESSE

pure disrespect.

pure ignorance and disrespect you have..

your child has you as an example? acting like a Tool yourself…more like a goof..
    1)disrespecting women, Holly and her past, which is similar to yours, dating tv personalities…
    2)disrespecting charity work, a stab at Graham’s org

Theres entertainment and then theres desperation.

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 2:19 am

22. AGAIN IF YOU DON’T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY DON’T READ IT..
    NOT TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL SIMPLY SAYING WHAT I FEEL FROM MY EXPERIENCES WITH THESE PEOPLE AND AGAIN ITS NOTHING I WOULDN’T SAY TO THEIR FACE !! SO UNLESS YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE I AM WRITING ABOUT PERSONALLY = HONESTLY YOUR COMMENTS MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE YOUR PREACHING TO ME ABOUT A SUBJECT YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW… AGAIN NOT TRYING TO BE HURTFUL EVERYONE SAYS THEY WANT THE TRUTH WELL HERE IS WHAT I SEE AS THE TRUTH AGAIN SORRY IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT BUT I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION JUST LIKE YOU !!

Comment by Jesse — August 17, 2011 @ 2:22 am

23. There was a repeat episode on Oprah today with Jenny McCarthy. It is an episode that everyone should watch. Jenny was talking about her break up with Jim Carrey. She wrote a list of all of the things that Jim did wrong. Then she changed the you (Jim) to her (Jenny) and reread the list that was all about herself.

Change the you’s back to the writer (Jesse) and see what you have written about yourself.

Is there some healing yet to do Jesse? Lilsak would benefit from that.

Comment by Betsy — August 17, 2011 @ 2:26 am

24. Theres an opinion, then theres being rude to women,and charity work…you really dont know how bad it looks ..wow. People have opinions, but really, you are just like them both in many ways, and now trash talking them…its not cool.

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 2:27 am

25. I think the egg toss game was not nice. Whoever thinks up some of these games are heartless themselves.

Sounds like you’ve touched the nerves of some people with the Beatdown. Oh, my. Enjoyed it and having Mathey was awesome with all his books of knowledge.

Comment by Toni — August 17, 2011 @ 2:29 am

26. Everyones allowed opinion, but you went too far.

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 2:29 am

27. And your not “TRYING to be disrespectful”, you ARE being direspectful. Defaming someones character, is not a nice way to get yourself ahead in the world of entertainment, or any other for that matter. You wouldnt teach your kid that.

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 2:31 am

28. OMG I thought the beatdown was bad.This is a new low.Jesse please do something to make your family proud. This is not the way. First if all do you even see how bad the crap you put out there is. I don’t know what Trista or Kiptyn do on your show but the rest are the dregs of bahelor alumni. Good Kovacs Natalie? These people are such scanks. Natalie is so gross it is pitiful,And now you have Lambton who you got trashing the whole franchise. Ali knew he wasn’t genuine. All you losers think your 15 minutes are still going on. Wake up.

Comment by Lisa — August 17, 2011 @ 2:34 am

29. I am not surprised about this. You have such a chip on your shoulder. Deal with it Deanna left you. Now you do that other show with all the bachelor losers. I watched it once and couldn’t get through it. I am going to listen to Dave or Natalie or Wes? Jesse these people are such low lifes and they actually think that people give a crap what they say. Poor Spivey sits there while you guys rip apart her friend. So classless.Wes? You ask Wes. I can’t even think straight. Remember these are all the people thrown back in the pond. Reason they are still single

Comment by Becca — August 17, 2011 @ 2:41 am

30. Jesse, I ENJOYED reading your blog. Don’t listen to these people. They’re only wasting their own time by commenting negatively. They haven’t lived your life or have gotten to know the cast members on a personal level like you have. As for Holly, you people don’t get it — this is NOT her past…..this is her present….she’s using Blake as we speak. I should also add that she’s also used girlfriends, namely Tenley, DeAnna, & Natalie, (whom are just a few). Neither of those girls are no longer friends with her because they all see what Jesse’s sees, and probably more. On the positive side, maybe she’ll learn about herself and change her ways when it comes to dating present cast members and befriending present girl contestants. That’s asking a lot though. We’ll see.

Comment by KS — August 17, 2011 @ 2:41 am

31. For anyone who reads my blog or watches the #BEATDOWN EACH WEEK READ THIS = Copy and Paste the Link Below =

Comment by Jesse — August 17, 2011 @ 2:44 am

32. If our comments meant nothing to you, then you wouldn’t have responded. You are being verbally b-slapped and now you’re trying to backtrack. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion (stop yelling), and you’re also entitled to get lambasted when you put it out there. You dished it out, now eat what’s being given back to you. Man up.

Comment by Mimi — August 17, 2011 @ 2:44 am

33. You are such a idiot. You are the only fame whore mr big nose, ugly ass piece of shit. Karma is getting really close to biting that ugly ass of yours. Go say something to Micheal, Justin or Graham faces low life. Your wife falls asleep because you bore the fuck out of her. Nat is a trashy ho and has had sex with dozen of Bach men. why dont you say anything about that. I hope you get whats coming to you moron. Go fuck yourself up the ass. Douche bad

Comment by pink — August 17, 2011 @ 2:46 am

34. He doesn’t get it. Not one Bachelor “back in the pond” or elsewhere has said one shitty thing about you. Notice that?
    You dont need to be rude to charity stuff at all, of course people get a pay, it takes someone’s time to raise the funds, show some respect to Graham. Holly is entitled to find happiness, after dating. Look how long it took you.

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 2:49 am

35. I know you are telling it as it is because of you have done the Bachelorette and know some of the past contestants but there is a fine line with telling it as it is AND hurting other people’s feelings. Just saying. No I’m not a hater but I am being brutaly honest here.

Comment by me — August 17, 2011 @ 2:51 am

36. Well said KS!! You probably are someone who personally knows all these people. I don’t know anything about Tenley, Natalie or Deanna but possibly you do to say that about Holly. However, I think Blake might be a player, too, so it might backfire on her.

Comment by Toni — August 17, 2011 @ 2:51 am

37. Sitting here laughing at this fame whore who has the audacity to try and clown others. REALLY? You are laughable telling people to come to your house face to face. You’re a COWARD and you wouldn’t truly give out your address to someone who just e-mailed you. Who are you trying to fool EPIC FAIL. Why don’t you say that to Graham’s face? Angry Little Man syndrome indeed. Sit down.

Comment by Ram — August 17, 2011 @ 2:53 am

38. Oh and quit being so defensive about your blog! You chose to write about the Bachelor shows. I appreciate your honesty but learn to take criticism yourself. The don’t read em quote doesn’t work because will read your blog anyway.

Comment by me — August 17, 2011 @ 2:54 am

39. the people trashing jessse are clearly holly and her cronies…lol her innocent act is soooo fake

yeah jesse, what did deanna do to you?? you should be honest about your past with holly since youre open about everything else…

awesome blog

but why is michael so defensive of trampy holly?

Comment by jessica — August 17, 2011 @ 3:06 am

40. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR READING !

Comment by Jesse — August 17, 2011 @ 3:07 am

41. Take a look at Natalie’s blog..she didnt trash talk anyone.
    She showed her opinion tastefully.

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 3:07 am

42. ONCE AGAIN IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT = DON’T READ IT + NOT TO SOUND LIKE A JERK BUT I DON’T DO THIS STUFF BECAUSE I CARE IF PEOPLE LIKE IT.. ITS MY JOB

Comment by Jesse — August 17, 2011 @ 3:15 am

43. Its all about the paycheck…like some guy, going out to build houses for a hefty “charity” salary..right…
    Come on. We want to read, but not trash talk.
    Thats not a job

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 3:19 am

44. A Job is a Job = I put light on things most people would never look towards. Thats my job + I am not hating on charities or anyone doing charity work all I am saying is I don’t feel like I should tip my hat to a guy who gets paid big $$$,$$$,$$$ every year to do a job that there are tons of people that do it for free! Tip your hat to the person actually doing it outta the kindness of their hearts not for a paycheck! Again nothing personal just a bit of light on a subject most people wouldn’t think of..

Comment by Jesse — August 17, 2011 @ 3:27 am

45. This isnt a job your nut case. You cant get over your past women dumping your ass. Looks good on ya. You couldnt even be responible and wear a condon so you got someone knocked up. Didnt you learn safe sex in school. Oh yeah you didnt graduate did you. Creepy Douche.

Comment by pink — August 17, 2011 @ 3:30 am

46. This blog is for Warner Bros. They love all the traffic it is bringing in. Their shows, I used to think, were about love and happy endings, but they’re not.

Comment by janey — August 17, 2011 @ 3:35 am

47. Says the person that gave a public video blog about when he and Deanna broke up… The line to Jake – “REAL HUMANS DON’T DO THAT, THEY DO IT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!” is pretty lame considering that you felt it was necessary to tell the world about the break up. Without being rude – “REAL HUMANS DON’T DO THAT.” From what I’ve read, some of what u say is funny and actually agreeable. On the flip side, some of it is just a personal, bitter attack. What happened to the funny/kind Jesse we grew to like a few years back?

Comment by Heather — August 17, 2011 @ 3:37 am

48. I have worked for, raised funds for and volunteered for many charities, so I know all too well about the subject and what goes on behind the scenes..
    When someone puts there time in, even IF they have a paycheck, it IS their time, and as you know, time is money, but whats the outcome is what counts, maybe you should go help out Graham out of the kindness of YOUR heart…
    I know the subject, or I wouldn’t comment.
    You need to have other views other than cynical.
    AND again, once you talked badly about Holly, having dated people on tv yourself, it isnt necessary to be that rude.

Comment by Kat — August 17, 2011 @ 3:39 am

49. Pink you hit the nail on the head nice Job !

Comment by Jesse — August 17, 2011 @ 3:45 am

50. Someone call the waaambulance. Well said Heather. If “REAL HUMANS DON’T DO THAT’ then what does that make you Jesse after recording that video – fiddiot!

Comment by Ram — August 17, 2011 @ 3:45 am

51. Jesse,
    Last week, you commented that you’re making money every time we click on this blog. Will you or the Bachelor TV webmaster explain how that works? Thank you.

Comment by Paula — August 17, 2011 @ 3:46 am

52. I hope the Vienna, Kasey and Jake drama ends soon. I don’t put alot of stock in it all being real. So much of it seems fake and played out. As of right now, I think BP one was better because it was more of the teams planning and plotting on how to win. This one is just not cool but hurtful. The egg toss was awful and I think Michael showed class on how he ended it. He truly felt bad. Bachelor and Bachelorette is about love but this BP seems to bring out hate. Have not enjoyed reading this blog because of the name calling which is not necessary. State an opinion without the swearing.

Comment by Jean — August 17, 2011 @ 4:08 am

53. Paula,
    I had heard once that websites are paid by the hits they get. A friend of mine had a store based website and when someone logged on to it, she was paid a stated amount for the log on. I also think she had different advertisements listed and I’m sure they were paying her per hit as well.

Comment by Jean — August 17, 2011 @ 4:14 am

54. I’m all for telling it like it is, believe me, but it appears to me that you used this as a forum to publicly bash these people, not to voice your “opinion”, as you like to call it. If Graham was flaunting his charity work in a way to gain approval of his fans, I can see how that would warrant your comments, but that’s obviously not the case so I’m not sure what you have to gain by bashing him and his work. There’s a fine line between an honest opinion and downright hating. If your whole post isn’t hating, I don’t know what is! You can call it your “opinion” until you’re blue in the face, but we all know what’s what.

Comment by Winnie — August 17, 2011 @ 4:39 am

55. Jean,
    Thank you very much for responding. I understand how the owners of the website could receive money per hit, but I’m surprised they are paying the bloggers per hit. Wow. Since I really don’t respect what Jesse is writing, I will have to say farewell to this website. I don’t want to see him financially rewarded for this vitriol.

Comment by Paula — August 17, 2011 @ 4:40 am

56. I’m with you, Jean! It’s unfortunate because I’ve otherwise enjoyed the beatdown, without Jesse’s moderating of course. (Really, if I wanted to hear “No Doubt” that much, I’d listen to Gwen Stefani.)

Comment by Winnie — August 17, 2011 @ 4:44 am

57. Jesse, you’re a little ugly mother fucker who had to get married or you’d still be banging any chick who looks your way. Get off your fucking little horse, pal, you sound so ridiculous and still jealous over Graham, who was the one DeAnna wanted, not you, little guy. Get over it.

Comment by Truth — August 17, 2011 @ 4:55 am

58. wow..this is so sad. Jesse I’m sure u’r a good guy but deep down I’m sure u know u crossed the line, that’s why u keep explaining yourself & justifying your actions.Bachelor/ette/pad, these are all just guilty pleasures 4 most people, an escape for a good laugh. There’s no need to “educate” us about how fake these people are.Most people are firm believers in telling it like it is. But there’s a way to do it whilst maintaining your dignity.Think u just got it twisted this time. Oh well,on to the next 1

Comment by Respect — August 17, 2011 @ 4:57 am

59. Oh, one more thing. You and your douche bag panel of Good, Kovacs and Wes are the biggest losers ever and know nothing. NO one cares about your little beatdown loser show anyway. They all talk too loud, interrupt and are full of shit.

Comment by Truth — August 17, 2011 @ 4:57 am

60. jesse…
    i agree with everything you said about the contestants. and while i would appreciate more insight about the actual show, like what you think of everyone’s strategy and such, i was intrigued while reading this. however the whole yelling at your haters thing (especially in caps) is bothering me just because it makes them think you care enough about their opinions to respond, and we know you are better than that. just let ‘em be, alright? you’ve got plenty of fans.

Comment by sky — August 17, 2011 @ 4:59 am

61. This is your “job”? You must have a boss that is oblivious to good work. You type in CAPS (yelling), can’t spell (I know, you make that clear), argue like a 2-year-old with people and then head to your own blog to explain yourself. Again. Who cares? It’s a reality show that’s not really all that real. And if this is your job to write like a kid who is juiced up on coffee, then that’s great. I don’t see where the INSIDER information is. You aren’t a journalist, so you wouldn’t be able to manage that but still—give some info that we don’t know. Most people who work in the charity field are paid — you think Shaq does charity for free? Not likely–but it’s the effort they put and their star power that draws in the extra donations they need. All of these ex Bachelor people are writing blogs that are just rambling recaps of what we can watch on TV. Until you come up with some real dirt, this is just a place for you to rant. We can read it or not…but frankly, it’s fun to see how the ex-Bachelor crew keeps trying so hard to be someone. Go get a job that you’re good at—you have the personality for a promotion-type job. Writing is just not your thing.

Comment by Dana Ravich — August 17, 2011 @ 5:06 am

62. Keep telling it like it is. Good, Kovacs and Wes are the best part of the Beatdown. Mathy is a needed added touch this week. Beatdown is heated up for sure. Probably the actual people from the show doing all the responding. Keeping the hits coming in for Warner Bros.

Comment by Anne — August 17, 2011 @ 5:14 am

63. Wow some people are getting so bent out of shape. This is getting crazy! You are bringing in a lot of traffic with this blog :)

Comment by Mandy Robinson — August 17, 2011 @ 5:27 am

64. Wow, so many situations! The current threat level is ELEVATED! Kudos on writing juicy nugs that people want to read. After all, that’s why we’re all here….reading and reading, and then commenting and checking back to see if other people commented and then reading some more. And then WATCHING more of the awesomeness that is the Bachelor/ette/Pad franchise…and then reading your blog and watching the Beatdown again. YES!

Comment by okhereisthesituation — August 17, 2011 @ 5:40 am

65. Ames is way out of your league Jesse. He escaped the BPad as soon as he found the opportunity. Now you’re trying to befriend him with your lowlife trashy lingo: ‘Ilove ya, bro’ and keep ballin’. He has class, like Graham, Michael Stag, Jake P, & a few others. You wouldn’t see them trash talking on Beatdown…that should be going down the tubes soon. I’m sure the others have about had it too. Funny, how you can give advice for Jake; but, you made a pity party video to the world that Deanna broke up with you.
    You’re not SPEAKING THE TRUTH, or GIVING OPINIONS. You’re just shooting your angry and bitter little mouth off, showing your jealousies of the others who are doing well. You need to man up, get a job, take care of your family, and don’t worry about these new Bachelor/ettes taking over…they’ll do just fine without you. Hopefully, you’ll finally realize all the comments people have made are the truth.

Comment by Cam — August 17, 2011 @ 5:57 am

66. “Respect”, “Truth” and “okhereisthesituation” have all visited to comment tonight. Who’s next? The four horsemen of the apocalypse? :-)

Comment by Heather — August 17, 2011 @ 6:57 am

67. Just wondering… do you ever admit fault? Do you ever see things from someone else’s perspective? Most people would not be so defensive when receiving so much criticism. They would use it as a warning that they may be off track and may need to reconsider the path they’re taking.

Comment by KS — August 17, 2011 @ 7:43 am

68. BP was to be for single people but Gia was the exception. Couples formed from the first BP. Now BP2 brings in couples with Vienna and Kasey. Of course Michael and holly are a couple. Sorry but I don’t believe they are split. If they are split, producers brought them in to be uncomfortable with one another as Jake and Vienna. Then again they bring back Gia. Yes, it is their show and they can do what they want. Just saying, I don’t take much belief in anything I see on this show. Grow up people. This is another show with no merit.

Comment by Anne — August 17, 2011 @ 9:34 am

69. Excellent blog Jesse, what a bunch of haters that read and comment on your blog. Whoops, I gave them credit they could read but apparently not comprehend what they read “That means if you are going to freak out about what I have to say NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO STOP READING!”. To add my 2 cents, I have been with had my share of women but I have never been with anybody as Ugly as Vienna (that means personality and her butterface)!!!!

Comment by russg — August 17, 2011 @ 10:41 am

70. Grow up. No will stop reading Jesse’s blog or comment, praise or bash it. As one person had said if Jesse doesn’t care what people say about his blog why does he have to justify it? Simple because HE CARES what people think.

Comment by @russg — August 17, 2011 @ 1:26 pm

71. Wow Jesse! It is very obvious by this blog that you have yet to heal your wounds and moved on. You got some raw emotions that are still eating at you. You don’t need this JOB you need some serious HELP! WAKE UP and LET IT GO already!

Don’t dismiss what people have written here as haters – you are getting a HUGE wake up call! Take it!!!

Comment by Lynn — August 17, 2011 @ 2:14 pm

72. who cares if jesse responds back? i bet most of his bashers are holly and her string of followers…i never liked jesse until seeing him be so honest about these people he prsonally knows

Comment by jessica — August 17, 2011 @ 2:20 pm

73. Hey Jesse,
    You and Reality Steve may not see eye to eye, but there’s one thing you both agree on – Holly. He has said the same things about her. She might be the true definition of a fame whore – hooking onto the most recent males from Bach. seasons & friending the females to keep her not so attractive face in the limelight.

Comment by Anonymous — August 17, 2011 @ 3:23 pm

74. DeAnn said on an interview that Graham was her real love on her season maybe thats why jesse is so pissed.
    You have the right to have your opinion but talk about 46NYC?! Thts disrespectful because you dont know what happens there, just beacuse you had an organization before and apparently you werent using the money correctly doesnt mean that Graham is like you!! Oh and I also remember the video that you post on youtube talking about your breakup with Deanna, what about that famewhore?!
    Dont like Holly either.

Comment by Kina — August 17, 2011 @ 4:31 pm

75. Jesse. Brilliant! Spot on! Well done.

Comment by jax — August 17, 2011 @ 4:41 pm

76. ummmm…loved the honesty. if we all watched bp2 we don’t need a recap, so this is what we all want to read anyways! the real personalities behind these folks. Yes, everyone has their own opinion, but this is Jesse’s! No need to hate on him, don’t read it if you don’t like it! I also have to say that vienna and kasey are driving me absolutely crazy. yes, jake is being fake, but they are terrible as well. they have made themselves king and queen and really are ridiculous in my opinion. they are totally rude and self seeking and obnoxious. Hope they are voted off soon instead of running this show.

Comment by Dana — August 17, 2011 @ 6:41 pm

77. You are clearly unhappy about your life to trash on others like that. Maybe you should take a good look at yourself and the decisions you have made before going off on others, especially a jab at a charity that someone founded and has done a lot of good with. Think of the example you are setting for your own child, opionion is one thing, so is class and being respectful.

Comment by Shari — August 17, 2011 @ 6:48 pm

78. Michael & Holly…do you think it’s too late for them to get back together? Once you’ve called off an engagement is it possible to make it work?

Creepiest date EVER! Seriously, has anyone had a creepier date? As a matchmaker in DC FYI: I would not recommend going to an condemned asylum for a date…ever!

Comment by YourDatingDiva — August 17, 2011 @ 7:18 pm

79. Wow, I feel for you Jesse, you don’t deserve the vile that people so recklessly are spewing today. Episode 2 must have put everyone in a foul mood. No one is showing anyone the love. My feeling is that the general public, those who respond with very little knowledge of reality (ironic, considering this is supposed to be reality tv) are commenting with absolutely zero contextual understanding. I can’t figure out how people like Howard Stern can be admired for saying much much worse.

But, having said that, a few cheerier thoughts certainly might help turn the tide of sentiment. That’s all. You can write. Speak the truth as you see it, and continue to refine your writing as you go. This is trial by fire for sure.

Comment by Denise — August 17, 2011 @ 8:04 pm

80. For years I have read some extremely horrible remarks made about Jesse. He has been the target of a group of haters that make his comments about others seem like compliments. So many stating they are “taking the high road” but they have already made their mark, now they want to promote positivity. They started the negativity train long time ago. Blows my mind!!!

Comment by Deb Paris — August 17, 2011 @ 8:58 pm

81. The topic of a local radio show this morning was the BP2. Three radio hosts were saying that they felt the producers were yucky and mean spirited people to even be able to come up with the idea of the egg toss. They said they could not even believe any of the guys or girls would even agree to take part in it because of the cruel questions that were asked of them before they were to throw the egg. The hosts questioned if this show is real. They could not believe how this egg toss turned out to be so cruel to Erica and how could they go thru with filming it let alone air it on national television. Once aired she had to relive it again. They felt that all involve needed to do a reality check on themselves. That reality check comes from the top producers, Chris Harrison and all the contestants on the show. Something to think about. Sad is that we watch this crap every week and want more. Maybe Erica should get her chance to toss some eggs at the people who came up with the heartless excuse of a BP game.

Comment by Lauren S — August 17, 2011 @ 10:21 pm

82. I have read the abc blogs for years and remember reading nasty comments about all these reality people. I also remember holly and the way she dressed, which was most revealing so say the least. She claimed to not like being in the spotlight and always acted so innocent. No one dresses the way she dresses and is innocent. I recall the dress she wore when she was voted Princess of Hollywood. Just says she is not the sweet thing she wants everyone to think she is. This 28 year old needs to grow up.

Comment by Lynn Williams — August 17, 2011 @ 10:29 pm

83. I have to admit I love the BeatDown. But your beatdown on Holly was a bit harsh(in this blog). I don’t know her personally, but she isn’t the only one playing the ‘fame’ game(if that’s what she is doing), so I don’t think she should get more heat than anyone else. I get it’s your opinion but there are ways of expressing opinions without making yourself look bad. Again I love the show! But I think this blog was a little over the top. However I would like to add that those trashing you by calling you names & making fun of you wife & Kid(Who the hell does that?) are worse than you. You atleast are admitting you are harsh, where as they are trashing you to make someone else feel better. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Comment by Wow — August 17, 2011 @ 10:43 pm

84. Wow,

If you only knew what has been going on for two years, you would change your comment above. Holly is a nasty person behind the scene. She’s been throwing rocks for years and it’s caught up to her. If people only knew half of what she is capable of.

Comment by Trisha B — August 17, 2011 @ 11:05 pm

85. I watched the breakup video Cam mentioned that Jesse made about his breakup. I also remember him saying later that Deanna was trying to sell the story but someone called and tipped him off about it. Jake accused Vienna of selling their breakup story, too. I guess these reality people have alot in common.

Comment by Constance — August 17, 2011 @ 11:14 pm

86. YOU SHOULD TALK MORE ABOUT VIENNA. I WANT TO HEAR THE INSIDE SCOOP ON WHO SHE REALLY IS & IF WHAT WE’RE SEEING ON THE SHOW IS AN ACCURATE PORTRAYAL OF HER CHARACTER. :)

Comment by Jazzy — August 18, 2011 @ 12:14 am

87. Guys , I have to agree with jesse on this one . Nobody is forcing you to read this blog . You read it because you wanted to hear his opinion . I find it extremely refreshing . I watch the show , I don’t need to read 10 different recaps of the show . Its good to hear his opinion , and I cannot wait for more posts .

Comment by s — August 18, 2011 @ 12:30 am

88. Also , there is no need to bash jesse on his own blog. If you are going to say something , either say something nice , or constructive . Alright , that’s my two cents .

Comment by s — August 18, 2011 @ 12:32 am

89. Why do you always deviate in your blogs from the Kasey/Vienna debacle that is unfolding before our eyes? I can’t believe you did not comment on the best scene from this episode….Chris H’s smackdown of Vienna by telling her “there’s the door.”

Comment by Tascia — August 18, 2011 @ 1:14 am

90. Tascia,

I was shocked when Chris Harrison said that to Vienna.

Comment by Constance — August 18, 2011 @ 1:24 am

91. Jesse-
    You think Hollys a fame whore…you were on the Bachelor like 10 years ago and still trying to make a living off of it and super obsessed!!! Bachelor cruises? Don’t you have REAL friends you can go on cruises with!!!! You have to glue yourself to everyone that’s ever been on a season to try and be somewhat cool again? You’re a loser! Deanna dumped you and thank god Holly was smart enough to see the same shit Deanna saw in you, which was all bad news. Bachelor Beatdown? Once again, why do you need to do anything affiliated with the Bachelor and get a real job and a real life. AND NOW writing BLOGS for the Bachelor? You are the most pathetic human being on earth. Get over the desperate dating show you were on many years ago because it just shows how embarrassing you really are!!! Keep your opinions about others to yourself and stop spreading lies about good people

Comment by Veronica — August 18, 2011 @ 4:11 am

92. Wow. Do people really like this pond sucker? He is so disrespectful and rude. Why do you people condone bullying? I think you all must be in his cult like the old lady that bought his coat and slept in it then donated it back. WTF Most likely has cum stains on it from all the hoes he slept with. I mean really. get a grip people. who knocks another woman up when he has a girlfriend,and then makes a twitter account for his innocent baby boy called lilsak. If that aint a fame whore I dont know what is. Jesse go wash your balls they stink from all the skanks your slept with your dirty whore.

Comment by pink — August 18, 2011 @ 4:24 am

93. Hey Mr. “fair enough” aka Serial Dumpee”, Look yourself in the mirror before you bash people. In regards of blogging, please read Blake’s blog and take some notes.

Comment by jade — August 18, 2011 @ 4:34 am

94. this is horrific! trying 2 win a game show is one thing, but putting folks down like this is just so uncalled for. u sound like one bitter, angry person. def worse than what anyone has said on this game show. take care of ur wife & baby & stop trashing ur bachelor family!

Comment by Laraine Memola — August 18, 2011 @ 4:37 am

95. this blog is just so evil & mean spirited, i can’t even wrap my mind around why someone would feel the need 2 do this :/ stick 2 the snowboard & let ur frustrations & misdirected anger out on that. much healthier!

Comment by Laraine Memola — August 18, 2011 @ 4:43 am

96. Jesse, you’re entitled to your opinion. Some of the behind the scenes tidbits you provide are interesting, but some of them are too much/too personal. We like learning about things from an insider’s perspective, but it makes it awkward when it’s so harsh. Don’t embarrass yourself by getting into a pissing match with others – here or on Twitter. RTing every positive comment you get, in order to garner support (?) is lame. Responding to attacks by others, and them to you, is something we just don’t want to witness or be involved in. There seems to be such a division between past contestants, and like children of divorced parents, we just want to see Mom and Dad get along – no more fighting!! haha

Comment by Dee — August 18, 2011 @ 5:18 am

97. You are spot on Jesse. There are two separate issues. Jake and Vienna. Jake is a numbskull to keep washing his dirty laundry in the open. It’s stinks plain and simple. Holly’s looking old must be her lifestyle. Keep up the blog.

Comment by Sara — August 18, 2011 @ 5:29 am

98. Many people read the blogs for inside info, but if you put it out there it doesn’t mean we have to like it or agree. You defend yourself that it’s just your opinion, but people are going to have opinions about what you write and what the group talks about on Beatdown. Aren’t they entitled to have an opinion just as you do? While fans like the inside info on the show, many people don’t like to hear people called “fags.” Dave Good calls most Americans “stupid” and it must mean you voted for Obama? That’s fine to have an opinion, but the fans will also be shaping an opinion of each of you based on what you say. Fame whores? How can any contestant on this show call another one a fame whore? It’s hypocrisy at it’s finest. And Jesse, I have to say, you’ve tried to befriend people after every season and held on very closely to the Bachelor enterprise. That’s fine, but how can you through stones? The comment on the charity work was nothing but a dig. You are allowed to take a salary to help run a charity and there’s nothing wrong with that. Basically, I think most of these were opinions based on personal issues which is fine, it just makes me look at Jesse in a new light and one that is not as positive. Kudos to the bachelor alumni who ride the waves of their experience…but take the high road.

Comment by JO — August 18, 2011 @ 11:31 am

99. HAhahaha you spell like a retard

Comment by Hahaha — August 18, 2011 @ 1:37 pm

100. You need to take a lesson from Blake on the respectful way to write a blog! As for your shitty beat down show, it’s nothing but a bunch of bullies! Why Kiptyn, Tenley, Trista and Ashley S. would have any part of this joke of a show is beyond me! I struggled through watching a couple of the shows, but when you allowed Wes to call JP gay and you all laughed about it, I was done! Everyone on that show needs to take a good hard look at themselves in the mirror before you trash everyone else!

Comment by janet — August 18, 2011 @ 2:09 pm

101. I actually liked your info. this week Jesse!! Keep it up….I’ll definately be in a hurry to read next week’s lol!!

Comment by Heather — August 18, 2011 @ 4:16 pm

102. I agree with Janet…some of the cheap remarks made on the Beatdown are pretty juvenile. It’s funny how you see Dave, Wes and some of those boys snicker while the men like Kiptyn and ladies like Trista bite their tongue. You can clearly get a better picture of each of these people.

Comment by Jo — August 18, 2011 @ 6:15 pm

103. Hey fans! Jesse will NEVER say one bad thing about Kasey or Vienna because they are friends. Easy to throw the ex (Holly) and others under the bus, but don’t expect him to say anything negative about Vienna. Ya know, birds of a feather…

Jesse, you are the biggest fame***** ever. Get a job!

Comment by bachfan — August 18, 2011 @ 9:10 pm

104. If you’re so honest, why not be honest about how meanspirited Kasey & Vienna are to Jake? How they repeatedly try to humiliate him in the rudest way? How Vienna is constantly playing the victim?

Your honesty is not real honesty. Your commentary is not to be trusted because you are clearly biased, and you let some truly disgusting behavior go without a remark, while unfairly picking on those you personally don’t like.

Comment by Me — August 18, 2011 @ 11:14 pm

105. holly has a internet friend who is a nut case over reality tv. This nut case friend has no children or husband only holly and her internet world because she has no family, she spends hours on the internet. Most of these posts on here are written by her using fake names. She is a nasty person as you can tell from all the nasty statements. I sure hope Blake takes off in the other direction away from holly. He would be better off with Melissa as holly is a fatal attraction. I believe Michael and holly are still together. Just another lie for the viewers. Blake is the new kid on the block and has no idea what a nasty person is behind that smile.

Comment by Frank — August 18, 2011 @ 11:25 pm

106. I like your honesty!

Comment by Mette — August 19, 2011 @ 12:01 am

107. I didn’t find this blog offensive. Everyone knows Holly is a serial dater. Is she doing it for fame or just because she is boy crazy? She wears a lot of low cut, cleavage baring outfits, so let’s just say she’s not a modest woman or classy for that matter. She seems cute and charming on the show, however.

He makes a point about the charity. Does Kiptyn receive a salary for his charity work? A lot of people donate time. If Graham is acquiring a fat salary for work, why isn’t more of that money going to the charity instead of his pocket. Charity is not meant to be lucrative. It’s like the environmentalists who beg for money to save forests and then use the charity dollars to buy themselves a mansion with a view to die for.

Saying you want to earn $250k for charity, when most of that money will go to you, is a bit hypocritial — but what he did to Gia, reflects poor character. He was nasty to Deanna as well, treated her abominably. He goes through women like water.

Look, folks. Classy men simply don’t use/abuse women. Graham isn’t classy. This is not a guy with any real, deep values — and Jesse makes a point about how sad it is that Graham is trying to make it through life by being a stud.

Having said all this, I think this show and the Beat Down are incredibly stupid — I mean, I lose IQ points listening to it. Why not dissect the show and offer intelligent commentary instead of name calling. The participants look bored participating and that the only reason they are there is to keep their face in the camera — ie fame whores.

The public views most of these people are losers. Why would anyone want to devote the limited amount of time they have here on earth building a career around the Bachelor franchise. Seriously, get a life.

Jesse, you really cannot talk about the fame whorism of other contestants. I too remember the video you made of your break up with Deanna — and then your subsequent hook up with Holly. Didn’t you also create a website of yourself looking like a stud, as if you were the next Brad Pitt.

I would have respected you more if you were clever, witty, creative — maybe more Robin Williamesque — instead of “look at me without a shirt. Aren’t I hot?”

Most of the participants on this show are pathetic. Ames is probably the first and only impressive guy to participate — though Matt Grant and Travis Stork were pretty impressive too, in terms of character and accomplishment. Notice that they have move on with their lives and are not wasting their time on the Bachelor franchise. I guess that’s the difference between those who have the ability and those who don’t.

I would suggest you organize Beat Down Better. It looks unprofessional. You have one hour. Don’t waste it with technical difficulties or the top three run down — which is stupid and cheesy…or ask people to say something in 30 seconds or less. Get a good dialog going. Discuss the show on deeper levels. Offer behind the scenes insight. Add some VALUE to the process.

Frankly, I don’t you all think you are “stars.” Most of us don’t see you that way. We kind of see you as below average rejects. We don’t hang onto your every word nor care what you have to say. Just showing up isn’t enough. Actually have something of value to say. Make it fun and interesting. Actually have the discipline to organize your thoughts.

I actually think this show ruins people. Where will any of you be in 5-10 years…after wasting your life in reality make believe land? Do something constructive with yourselves.

Comment by Latrine — August 19, 2011 @ 2:35 am

108. As for Jake, I see nothing wrong with him doing it on national TV. For God’s sake, he proposed to Vienna on National TV. She sold their story to a national gossip rag. They broke up on national TV. Why not try to make amends — and show himself to be a good guy since his reputation was so irretrievably damaged in the process? I think this was good PR on Jake’s part, and why not do it in public? Vienna would have twisted any overtures he made in private to suit her own agenda anyway.I give Jake props.

Comment by Latrine — August 19, 2011 @ 2:40 am

109. Jesse you are no better than the people you trash. You are a big fame whore yourself. Plus you told us nothing new about these people. Try telling us something we don’t already know. Not one of you are worth much if you are willing to go on this fake show.
    What’s really funny are the people who comment about you being too rude here. They need to get the stick out of their ass. (Lorraine Memola this means you) you watch this trashy show and read this trashy blog then want to act so righteous. I bet you even love Jake lol

Comment by Helen Back — August 19, 2011 @ 5:36 am

110. Jesse, you should’ve taken some pointers from Reid’s blogs. It’s too late now buddy. Obviously, everyone has now seen your true colors. You may be able to redeem yourself by dedicating all you time to finding a job and being the father and husband you should be. Hope you finally got the message loud and clear. bye bye

Comment by Cam — August 19, 2011 @ 4:50 pm

111. OMG….talk about the pot calling the kettle black! I’m all about speaking your mind, and being that Holly dumped you I understand where the “hate” comes from here. keep in mind folks he does not have all the facts right…Jesse, why don’t you at least try to do that with your viscous statements thrown in for entertainment.

Comment by leslie — August 19, 2011 @ 8:54 pm

112. When you send out that type of negative energy to the Universe, you will attract more negative energy back to yourself. Lesson learned yet Jesse?

Comment by Melinda — August 20, 2011 @ 2:07 pm

113. the most annoying part of this show is vienna and kasey, they fight about the game, about jake, belittle jake and get some sick turn on from it and start making out. you know holly, but there is a way to be honest and classy about it. obviously anyone who goes on reality tv is a fame whore. i feel bad for michael because he does seem like a great guy, he should be the next bachelor.

Comment by le — August 20, 2011 @ 6:32 pm

114. I understand u r entitled to your opinions b/c you”KNOW” these people, to that I say to each their own, BUT to disrespect 46NYC is just plain ignorant, I don’t care if it is associated with someone you obviously have issues with. The work, efforts and changes in peoples lives that 46 has done, speaks for itself. To try and put it in a negative light, regardless who gets a paycheck is just plain assnine…Get over it Jesse, and keep your blog about the PEOPLE you know, instead of charities that have changed the lives and put the smiles on people from our country and many others. I PROUDLY SUPPORT 46NYC!!

Comment by Jennifer — August 21, 2011 @ 4:56 am

115. I have to say that I feel sorry for these Bachelor franchise cast offs. They are like child stars. They tasted stardom and now don’t know what to do with their lives beyond trying to remain in the spotlight. With few exceptions, most don’t have much talent. They are just average losers, like Jerry Springer contestants, who are thrown on TV to amuse the masses. No one cares about these people. The show itself is so pathetically stupid. Who the hell would want to remain associated to it, much less write blogs and do tv blogs? Get a life. Geez. It is so pathetic watching these losers promote themselves. They offer ZERO value to the public or audience — just fame whorism. How completely and absolutely pathetic. Jesse has delusions of grandeur.

Comment by Latrine — August 21, 2011 @ 1:17 pm

116. In defense of Jake:

On Jillian’s season, Jake appeared to be trying to audition for the role of the next Bachelor. However, if his passion was for acting, what’s wrong with that?

As for Wes, I know he got a horrible edit. However, Wes has since admitted that he had no interest in Jillian as he didn’t want a woman who other men “were sticking with their weiner.” Fair enough — but he had no intention of marrying her or staying to the end. He also had a girlfriend back home — whether they were romantically tied still or not. Wes strikes me as the kind of guy who has multiple women at once. Did he not subsequently bed Vienna, a woman who shared a “weiner” with the man he detested?

For Jake to want to warn Jillian was not such a bad thing considering that she was falling for Wes, who not sincere.

Jake acted like a man of virtue and integrity on his own season. I was well impressed — that is, until he chose Vienna. Perhaps he could have exercised better judgment.

However, he is hardly “gay” for not wanting that. Good men don’t exploit women. They especially don’t use damaged/mentally ill women. Vienna is a mental case who has inspired fierce reactions from many people — not only Jake, but Ali, Gia, among others. Her own parents noted that she can’t get along with other people. Someone as manipulative as we have seen her be can try the patience of even the most godly of people.

While he was a goof ball on Dancing with the Stars and looked like an ass trying to mimick Tom Cruise with his pants off, Vienna has helped explain why he was so desperate to win: he had a mountain of debt. Ergo, he wanted to provide for himself and his family, reflecting another mark of a good man.

His irritation at Chelsey can be attributed to that monster at home and his financial stresses.

If Jake was following his dream to become an actor, he gave it everything he had — and is doing far better than the rest of the motley crew who mock him for being a “fame whore.” He is making a great success of his life.

How can any of you mock him for being a fame whore when you host and film cruises to keep your name in the news, pitch your concerts and blogs on your Beatdown, and pose in a provocative, narcissistic manner. None of you are THAT attractive, certainly not by Hollywood standards. In fact, you’re just regular, average guys, with a bit of mental dysfunction.

Jesse for all the creativity you could have demonstrated, you appeared disheveled on Deanna’s season — a sign of disrespect. The style you donned reflects either creativity — a lot Robin Williams — or mental illness/ degenerate state of mind. I think the latter applies to you.

None of you can throw stones. I love how you attack Holly, who is a ditz and whose appeal to men is a bit of a mystery. (Certainly smart men like Matt Grant were NOT interested.) Jess, did you not try to get with Holly yourself? Didn’t Dave Good, who talked about Jillian’s “boob popping out,” practically sexually assault Jillian in his season? Wasn’t Juan a manipulative prat? Craig boasts about his carousing and public drunkenness.

I wish Jake a lot of luck. He will success, despite what the bitter losers on Beatdown have to say about him.

Comment by Latrine — August 22, 2011 @ 11:08 am

117. I really do like Trista, Peyton & Chris L. I just hate to see them interacting with such losers on this show!

Comment by Tasha — August 22, 2011 @ 1:52 pm

118. Thank-you for your interesting blog, jesse. I have a question if you don’t mind. Stemming off of your insight into holly’s behavior and dating choices, what do you think about deanna’s public comments about you? I am referring to her saying that you were only on the bachelorette to gain popularity for your boarding career. I’d love to hear your response to that! Thanks.

Comment by krysty — August 23, 2011 @ 5:29 pm

119. I have a question too, Jesse: why are you such a douche?

Comment by Latrine — August 23, 2011 @ 9:42 pm

120. Oh, after seeing Jake gush about loving Kim Kardashian’s “ass” and how Arab women “drive him wild,”
    I have decided he is a fake douche after all.

He plays a great Christian on TV, but is really a closet douche.

Comment by Latrine — August 29, 2011 @ 2:59 am

121. Jesse, you are the most unattractive person to appear on The Bachelor/Bachelorette, to the point where I was even unsure why you were on, because you didn’t fit in. You are therefore not in any position to slag anyone else off. #JustSaying

Comment by meg — August 31, 2011 @ 9:13 am

122. Bring Jake back! I totally agree, it should have been Casey leaving – NOT Jake.

I really felt for Michael. I hate to say it, but Holly and Blake were actually really cute together. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next week!

Comment by YourDatingDiva — August 31, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

123. I knew HOLLY DURST was a fame whore and fake!!!!I see right through her, gurls like her need to be played by guys like Bentley to learn a lesson!!!Lol…I prefer even Bentley over her!!

Comment by cat — September 1, 2011 @ 9:57 pm

124. What’s Holly’s agenda? To be talked about?

I guess negative attention is better than no attention.

To audition for TV spots?

Do they have any spots for giggly airheads who roll around on the floor wrestling with guys? What actual skills has she demonstrated?

Comment by Blaked — September 6, 2011 @ 6:06 pm

125. Also, admittedly Blake takes instructions form his small head, but Holly made a fool of him on national TV.

Comment by Blaked — September 6, 2011 @ 6:07 pm

126. Jake had sAid he tried numerous times to contact Vienna for closurre. She never returned his calls or emAils. So I can see oc he thoughf this could be an avenue for healing. Only problem there is he knows Vienna well enough to have realized it most likely would be disastrous. As far as NYC46, yes that is how nonprofits are run. There are generally grants and such to help with salaries til they can maintain themselves. But there are definite salaried positions in all nonprofits. This in no way takes away from someone’s true philanthropy. Graham is doing wonderful work. I may not believebin the waay you speak of and treat others with unkindness. But, Jesse, the ones commenting.here with unkind words and name calling towards you are no. Better. Hate cannot conquer hatred, only lovr can do that. Peace signed, ellen XO

Comment by Ellen Fulmer — September 20, 2011 @ 11:51 am

127. I have been watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette and Bachelor pad franchise for some time. Can’t say I follow it religiously but I do watch it. You have interesting insights on some of the contestants. I was a fan of Graham, but then I saw how he back stabbed Gia and I didn’t like it. Sure they edit the show but Gia has claimed herself that she no longer trust him. Also he came on a show for $250,000 and gets totally upset when Michael thinks it would be better to take Vienna and Kasey to the finals because he and Holly had a better chance of winning. Graham claimed “it wasn’t about the money but friendship.” Really? I think he should stop coming out in reality shows because he is not presented in the best light. Thanks again for your post, real eye opener.

Comment by SR — September 20, 2011 @ 5:34 pm