Jesse Csincsak’s Bachelor Pad 2 Blog: Episode 3

Okay, I want to start off by saying that my blog is based on MY OPINIONS of the people on this show. A lot of these people are not what their edits make them out to be and I am going to point that out in this blog. So that means if you are going to freak out about what I have to say about each of these people NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO STOP READING! Also, I am not a writer or English major so save your spelling and grammar corrections for someone who is worried about it (NOT ME). I also want to mention I would never say anything in my blog or in any other media outlet that I wouldn’t say directly to someone’s face! I know and have met most of the people I speak of in my blog. With all of that said, onto Monday night’s episode!

Blake – Dude, your fate lies in everyone’s hands, which is pretty much the premise of the show! If you whisper sweet nothings in one girl’s ear then move on to the next girl and flirt the first girl is going to come back and have your A$$ in a sling! You can call Melissa crazy all you want but guess what? You kind of made her that way. I mean, what girl do you know would be okay watching you lay in bed flirting with another girl? Any girl that is cool with that is probably not a keeper!

Melissa – There is not one person in the entire house I would try and have a successful relationship with! Everyone knows you just want to be in love but this isn’t the time for that. This show’s premise is not to have people fall in love and live happily ever after, its premise is to have people get drunk, hook up, and then stab each other in the back! With that in mind keep your eye on the prize!

Michelle – First off HUGS FROM AMERICA! We all feel for you! Secondly, I think you were a sweetheart for pulling Blake aside and calmly telling him he needs to figure things out with Melissa. You could have done that in front of everyone and caused a ton of drama for Blake. Blake should be thankful you did what you did because I could have seen that going super bad for him. However, I am sure drama will find him sooner rather than later. I mean, at some point Blake is either going to piss off Stagliano for trying to get on his ex-fiancé or Melissa because she saw through his double-sided game. Either way, his days are numbered.

Holly – How is it that when you guys all get out of the limo you’re basically saying, ‘I really don’t want to be with Michael,’ and the second you realize you are going to get a rose you’re like a kid in a candy shop? Stagliano doesn’t deserve that! Come on, that’s not cool! Just be honest and the truth will set you free.

Jake – I have to say I am impressed with the game you are playing! You and your PR team did an A+ job in my book! You will have fooled millions of people when this is all said and done!

Vienna – Apparently you need to hire a PR team like Jake’s to help you fake your way through the rest of the game because their tactics are fooling a lot of people!

Anyone else find the ending of this episode funny? Why do I have a feeling we are going to see a ton of Jake and Kasey drama in episode 4?

Until next week, same place, same time!

1. Well said.

Comment by rachel — August 24, 2011 @ 6:39 pm

2. Holly is a ho. end of story. Michael is all about being in the limelight and too over the top. Both really deserve each other. ugh. Grham and Michelle, best couple on the show and classy. Blake is a douche. We need more William Holman on the show, less Fake Jake. Thankfully, he leaves Monday, he was there way too long. Obvious Kasey and Vienna are just playing a scripted part and horrible actors.

Comment by Truth — August 24, 2011 @ 6:51 pm

3. Not so much to say this week, huh? Maybe you’re not as dumb as you look and actually listened to what your readers had to say. And weren’t you on this show at one point (I can’t remember when because it’s been THAT LONG), but even us as viewers know there is a lot more that goes on we don’t get to see. The judgements you’re making based on this edited, prepackaged show seem to contradict my earlier statement. You ARE as dumb as you look.

Comment by It's Just TV — August 24, 2011 @ 7:14 pm

4. Like this side of you better,Learned your lesson. We all know you are a bitter ex fiance. But that’s normal. Glad you didn’t throw the bull like last week. Said it as it is. BTW Vienna and Kasey are so gross to watch that it almost makes this show unwatchable.

Comment by lisa — August 24, 2011 @ 9:32 pm

5. i agree with what you said. the whole holly and michael thing is strange how they are telling the cameras one thing and doing something else. i wonder if holly won a challenge would she save her partner michael or a guy she likes blake. if michael and melissa paired up they would make a better couple for challenges, but i don’t see holly and blake pulling their weight. people who keep the power couples don’t deserve to win and people who aren’t winning challenges don’t deserve to be in the final 4, especially kasey and vienna.

Comment by le — August 24, 2011 @ 9:44 pm

6. Highly unlikely Vienna can afford a PR team since she spent money on her nose job. Also surprised you never mentioned Kirk sitting on the fence instead of voting! Quite frankly I have never seen so many dimwits since last season’s Survivor. I mean did this lot ever watch the 1st season of BP to know if they want to win they have to split the couples? Seriously this group is terrible!

Comment by me — August 24, 2011 @ 10:01 pm

7. That Kasey and Vienna are very annoying, too much drama going on with them it’s getting old… they need to go. I want to see more of William and Graham (where are they most of the time?, just asking) Michael and Holly they can’t figure out what they want i think they still care for each other. I really didn’t like Michelle in her season but I think she’s a sweet, caring and a good person. I’m glad Jake is gone i feel so sorry for him though. I hope KC n VIENNA are next to go. for the rest of them i wish them all GOOD LUCK.

Comment by grace — August 24, 2011 @ 10:20 pm

8. best blog yet! Real and personal…love it!

Comment by Hanna — August 24, 2011 @ 11:54 pm

9. Refreshing to hear it AS IT IS…thanks Jesse for your real and fearless opinions every week!

Comment by Mike — August 25, 2011 @ 12:21 am

10. Wow you redeemed yourself. This blog this week, much more deserving of a paycheck and a true opinion of the show and those competing, not a jab at someones life, hard work and feelings.
    Seriously, much better JESSE.

Comment by Kat — August 25, 2011 @ 2:23 am

11. Jesse, Thanks for taking the time to post. I, for one, like your honest opinion & get a good chuckle out of what you have to say. WHY people claim to hate your blog & call you names & then come back to read subsequent posts, is completely beyond me. I don’t know if I can keep watching – definitely won’t watch Kasey’s gloating on Monday – but will absolutely check in on your blog just because.

Comment by Sue — August 25, 2011 @ 12:34 pm

12. Yes, good job, Jesse — though I disagree with your saying on your Breakdown that Jake got paid $20k to stay four shows. His financial relationships are his business, just its none of our business hwo much money you make on the Beatdown, unless you make it our business.

Your show was very professional this week as well — as opposed to what previously seemed like a bunch of drunken frat guys getting together to bullshit on Skype. You kept the conversation focused, on topic, and interesting.

This was a well written blog.

I guess I don’t understand why or how Blake connected to Holly. Despite his sleazy behavior on the show, Blake really strikes me as an incredibly bright, charming, handsome man.

What does he possibly see in Holly? I guess men just like “calm.” He could just do so much better than her — and find a mate more on his level. Why would he settle for the town bicycle?

She is cute, but has no standards and just wants to have fun, bed random guys, and be in the spotlight. Why would Blake even consider marrying that? Maybe he is promiscuous too and they are as degenerate and gross as each other.

Blake is so bright and handsome. How could he possibly settle for a drunk looking, dim witted slut whose only redeeming qualities appear to be her easy nature (or easiness period), and cute personality.Her looks are fine, but reflect hard living — chronic drunkness, bad diet, promiscuity. She has been used and engaged to so many men. What about her that he finds appealing could he not find in a better quality woman? I just don’t get it. I wish them the best of luck.

Again, great blog, Jess! Keep up the great work!

Comment by Latrine — August 25, 2011 @ 12:47 pm

13. OK first let me say this is MY OPINION, I know you and have met you and I won’t say anything I wouldn’t say to your face. So you might want to stop reading.
    You are a troll. Not respected by the Olympians or pros in your own sport (notice the lack of endorsements) you try to hook Apollo into some lame deal. I wish him luck.
    Anyone who listens to you about anything should check themselves. And you should lock it down, bro. You’re embarrassing.

Comment by Shaun — August 25, 2011 @ 8:35 pm

14. Latrine thanks for the click I love getting paid ! Keep em coming !

Comment by Latrine — August 25, 2011 @ 10:28 pm

15. Thanks to everyone who reads my Blog You all Rock !!

Comment by Jesse Csincsak — August 25, 2011 @ 10:28 pm

16. I missed Wes on Beatdown this week. A man that speaks his mind even if others don’t like it. I heard this week something Vienna said about the contract that ABC makes all of you sign when you go on the show. She said the contract states they can take any of the filming and do whatever they want to with it. I remember Frank from Ali’s season saying he wanted nothing to do with ABC after the edit he got on national tv. I’d say Michele Money is a good example of a bad edit. I really wonder if Jake, Vienna and Kasey are really the way they appear on tv.

Comment by Kelly W. — August 26, 2011 @ 1:02 am

17. Jesse…you say the truth and sometimes people hate to hear/read that. Vienna does not to get the same PR people as Jake. He says one thing in an interview and contradicts himself in the next one though, so his PR people are probably having a field day with that! Latrine is all over the blogs – wonder who it really is? Ha! Keep them coming & yes I too liked this one better than last weeks.
    Susan~

Comment by Susan — August 26, 2011 @ 1:04 am

18. I also read that Jake was getting paid to be on BP. Think about it, why would he come on and go through all this if he wasn’t. We all know the producers need the drama and there’s no better drama than Jake and Vienna. Throw Kasey in there and now there’s three times the drama. The producers will spend the money to keep the viewers watchers. One thing I can say about Jake, his acting is getting better.

Comment by TA — August 26, 2011 @ 1:06 am

19. I saw your youtube video of your reunion in Breckenridge. Looked like alot of fun. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment by Kellie Ann — August 26, 2011 @ 1:11 am

20. Melissa is probably going home soon and she needs to go. This show is not for her. I have to agree with Reality Steve on the Holly subject. I’d say her evil ways have come back to bite her in the butt. I don’t see Vienna and Kasey going too much further.

Comment by janey — August 26, 2011 @ 1:22 am

21. They’re all getting paid to be on BP. Maybe Jake is getting paid a tad bit more, but boy, did he play well. He made a couple people look like complete asses.

Comment by TerriB — August 26, 2011 @ 1:35 am

22. First, I gotta say, that I love your blog and the beatdown. Its so funny because you and the rest on their say exactly what I think when I watch the bachelor/bachelorette/bachelor pad

Second to all the hater commentors, why bother saying that you don’t like his blog? One, no one cares and two, you’re wasting your time.

Comment by Ashley — August 26, 2011 @ 3:13 pm

23. You talked about Michelle’s choice in men. I personally don’t see Graham as overly attractive. He’s just average and there are many better looking/better personality men on the show. I hope if he and Michelle are involved for real that he is good to her. He’s had a track record of not wanting to commit to women. He just might be at the point in his life where he is ready to settle down. She could be the one to get him to do that.

Comment by Constance — August 26, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

24. I’d just like to point out to all those who criticized him for making statements based on edits….he was pretty clear about the fact that any of the people he made statements on were not statements based on edits. He generally had a personal relationship at one point with all of them, and if not, he as least had met them and interacted with them in person when they weren’t being edited by a television show. So….his opinion…whether you agree with it or not…it legitimate due to the fact that it was based on his first hand experience with those people.

Secondly, he was never on this show…he was on the Bachelorette, which is a whole other beast and very different from this show. The only similiarities are that the cast are people from the Bachelor or Bachelorette.

Finally, while this week’s blog was shorter doesn’t necessarily mean he “learned a lesson”. Just because your opinion of those people didn’t go hand in hand with his does not make his opinion wrong. That is the whole point of a blog….to give your opinions and be as honest and blunt as you may or may not want to. I don’t agree with everything he said either…however I’m not going to attack him for it. Because for one that means that you are all doing the exact same thing that you are criticizing him for, and two he gets paid…to write a blog….I give him props….that is a pretty sweet gig. I don’t think I’d see any of the rest of us beatin’ feet to write a lengthy blog about something that we knew we were going to have people up our ass for when 1. those people had only retained the information in that blog that was beneficial to their arguement and 2. they were defending people that they had most likely never even met, while criticizing him for his opinions of them after meeting them personally.

I can not stress enough how humorous and somewhat rediculous I find it that people that get so pissed off about a person’s opinions…still insist on reading them….maybe you should write a blog of your own about it. But that’s my opinion….again…it’s an opinion so you don’t have to agree with it.

Comment by Morgan — August 27, 2011 @ 9:35 am

25. And as far as the whole statement that he was on the BP so long ago you couldn’t even remember (which waas actually the Bachelorette)…he obviously isn’t that forgotten…due to the fact that once again….he’s getting paid….by Warner Brothers….to write a blog….for the show. If he was that 1998, we probably wouldn’t remember him…or get so worked up about what he had to say.

Comment by Morgan — August 27, 2011 @ 9:43 am

26. Well said Morgan.

Comment by jean — August 27, 2011 @ 2:12 pm

27. Nice, straight forward blog. I always enjoy truth, but I feel like some people are getting picked on more than others. :^)

Comment by emy — August 28, 2011 @ 3:10 am

28. Still desperate to be recognized as a big STAR, Jesse is now trying to label the drunken parties he’s put together for a few past B/ettes as the “sister” to the Bachelor Pad. So many other guys & gals have had huge parties, reunions, charity events, etc; they don’t contact all the media and press, expecting to be famous for every move they make; BTW, Sorry, Jess, I doubt toning it down a bit this wk won’t redeem your reputation or respect. Everyone can see you’re blog is personal, not about the show; still bitter & jealous of nice guy, Graham, who DeAnna wanted. And, poor Holly…she’s just a beautiful, fun loving girl who dumped your butt; geez, get over it. Helpful hint: give up your fruitless, nonstop quest for fame, quietly move on, get a job, and stay close to your little fan club.

Comment by Cam — August 28, 2011 @ 5:07 pm

29. I loved the time when the castoffs filmed themselves doing something — like praticing karate moves — and then tried to show it on national TV…but were just laughed at.

They really are too self-important! Look! Here is me and Graham being stupid in front of the camera, wanna see?

Ugh.

The sad thing is fame = $. Betcha these reality “stars” get their own shows, books deals, and opportunities just for being in front of the camera.

Good for them. I still wouldn’t want the life.

Comment by Lucy — August 29, 2011 @ 3:11 am

30. I would be nice if this nut case friend of holly’s would get a real life – like a husband and a family of her own and stop coming on here using multiple names. Does holly know that you are the one who called her the town bike????? holly is far from a beautiful, fun loving girl. Look real close – she is looking old from all the partying she does and all the nasty things she has done. Things are catching up with her. Hopefully Michael will she what she is soon.

Comment by Edna — August 29, 2011 @ 11:30 pm

31. UGH!!!! I’m not going to lie, I do love this show…. But, what is wrong with these people?!?! Seriously, Kasey and Vienna, POWER COUPLE, WHAT?!?! The complaining girl that no one could stand on her season, and the “guard and protect your heart guy” and the sudden song vomit its seriously so funny I can’t stand it!!! Anyways I just can’t understand why they are on a pedestal, I’m crossing my fingers that these people find some sense!!!!

Comment by Nikki ashton — August 30, 2011 @ 6:54 am

32. I am going to agree with emy. Jesse seems to focus on certain people. Personal reasons? Maybe but as he said it is his opinions but sadly there are times his opinions have a degree of bitterness though he did tone it down here. Perhaps Jesse instead of focusing on your experiences with Holly or whoever else is in this show try writing about how they are playing the game. Just saying.

Comment by me — August 30, 2011 @ 2:53 pm

33. Edna — Holly looks used and jaded. She used to have a cute way about her. Now she looks bitter, though still trying to have fun and be cute, because that way of operating used to generate a lot of attention. Guys are suckers for it too.

Comment by Tim — September 5, 2011 @ 2:05 am

34. You’re unbelievable to tell Graham, a grown, respectable man, how he should or should not treat Michelle. You need to stop with your bullsh**, jealousies, and bitterness. You hated her too; but, now go with the flow of who your cronies like/dislike. Blake is a wonderful guy, both guys, as well as Holly have careers, are very much liked by the Bachelor/ette world. Only you and your little entourage of brainwashed ‘fans’ are the haters here. How many yrs has it been since Deanna was going after Graham? Now they’re very good friends. So, why do you continue to hate on all these Bachelor/ette alumni? Is it because you know they don’t like you? Funny, you say nothing about K&V….why? Is it because she may not come to your pj party this winter? Birds of a feather. You still don’t get it, do ya?

Comment by Cam — September 8, 2011 @ 8:14 pm