Jesse’s Insider Bachelorette Blog: Ep. 9

Here we are back again for week 9 of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” season 7 with Ashley Hebert. I’m Jesse Csincsak and I am here with my behind the scenes opinions about what I saw on last night’s show. My opinions are simply based on my experiences on the show and my thoughts on the characters from last night’s show. With that being said, here we go!

Okay, so I am going to try and keep this week’s blog short and sweet. Other than Constantine leaving early and Ryan P. continuing to have more dollars than sense, nothing super interesting really happened that we didn’t already expect.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, where do I even start? How could you come back? Don’t you own and run a company with 600+ employees? Again, like I said before, some people have more dollars than sense! Why is it that almost every season of the Bachelorette some tool always gets convinced to come back on the show? Season 4 was Jeremy; season 5 was Jake and Reid. Didn’t someone come back on season 6 too?

The Fantasy Suites – You should keep in mind all of the guys are separated and the only time they see each other is at the rose ceremony or from their hotel room windows watching each other leave the hotel with Ashley on dates. Also keep in mind that the order that we see these dates is not necessarily the order they happened in. That’s the magic of editing!

Moving on to Ben – wow that was a really nice boat. You can tell that Ben is super into her but for some reason I just feel like Ben and Ashley don’t have the same spark that she has with JP. I am not saying she’s not into him but I always feel like she is thinking about other things when she’s with him.

Onto Constantine – I have nothing but RESPECT for Constantine and Mickey from this season. Both of these guys are as LEGIT as it gets in my book! It takes a huge man to tell a girl to her face in a respectful manner that you just don’t want to date her anymore! I think Constantine was a perfect gentleman, as was Mickey, and I’ve got nothing but love for either of you! As much as you want to hate on these guys for leaving they were just being honest!

Now onto JP – This date with JP is going in the same direction as day one. They seem to be super in love. I am sure they will give us a JP scare in the weeks to come but I am sure all will turn out just fine.

The Rose Ceremony – JP and Ben are the only guys there and they both get roses. Ashley has the Ceremony just to make sure they really want to be there and of course they do.

Next week the Men Tell ALL and then MEET THE PARENTS! Next week I’ll see you at the same place same time, I AM OUT! Oh, and don’t forget to tune into the Bachelorette Beat down on RTV Zone on Monday July 25th at 9pm LIVE!

1. http://realitycheck-jenna.blogspot.com/2011/07/bachelorette-ep9.html

Comment by Jenna — July 26, 2011 @ 11:39 pm

2. that bachlorett beatdown is getting to be real nasty to watch – Nat needs to clean up her mouth,,, Your blog is great- Consantine has my respect.

Comment by lmn — July 26, 2011 @ 11:48 pm

3. Now tell those dickheads on BBD to stop bashing JP. He’s a bigger man and nicere guy that Kovacs or Good could ever imagine in a million years. My friends and I have stopped watching BBD cause every week you trash JP, the best guy to ever be on this show. Get over it.

Comment by RealLove — July 27, 2011 @ 1:35 am

4. The bachelorette beatdown is fun to watch, but I do feel like some people can really be judgemental with JP. It seems you do not know him personally from just watching a tv show. I’ve heard several interviews with his friends and I would certainly trust them more. I am sure people can act different on the show. I am sure Bently in really life isn’t even as bad as he was betrayed on the show. As you know a lot of editing is involved.If Ashley does end up with him I bet Ashley will be very hurt listening to your comments about JP.

Comment by Leah — July 27, 2011 @ 4:04 am

5. Happy to see that Jenna is still pimping her blog on every post here, to add to the trashiness. I’ve never looked, but I’m sure some have.

Constantine isn’t LEGIT or HONEST. He knew he was going to be the one to go, so rather than take it like a man at the rose ceremony, he slithered out early like a roach.

Comment by Allissa — July 27, 2011 @ 4:20 am

6. no no no, dont clean up the beatdown, whats so great about it is thats it’s all of their real reactions to the show! it makes it hilarious

Comment by g — July 27, 2011 @ 6:19 am

7. i cannot tell you how hard i laughed at the beatdown after this episode. it was great! do not change it. hilarious

Comment by Steph — July 27, 2011 @ 4:46 pm

8. Blog is good fun – “Beatdown” is great fun…loosen up a little folks – it is just unedited OPINIONS about TV! The key about having a group of your friends hang out with you is to NOT tell them what to say and not to say.

Comment by Mike — July 27, 2011 @ 7:11 pm

9. If we wanted the Bachelorette Beatdown to be FAKE we would edit out all the realness and opinions! If you dont like our opinions its real simple DON’T WATCH we want people to know what really goes on not what the PRESS wants you to read the BEATDOWN IS THE REALEST OF REAL if you can’t handle it then dont log on!!!

Comment by Jesse — July 27, 2011 @ 9:21 pm

10. The beatdown is certainly entertaining and Jesse(host) seems to be the most impartial one of all, asking the questions and keeping it all real…that’s good. What I could do without on the beat down is the constant attack of certain people who have nothing to do with the current show.

Comment by Leticia — July 27, 2011 @ 9:53 pm

11. I find the difference of honest opinions and HUMOR to be a GREAT combination. Lighten up people. They are all probably friends by now.

Comment by Angela — July 27, 2011 @ 10:11 pm

12. The Beatdown was funny…AT first. It’s NOT the realest of the real. It’s reality show rejects slagging on other reality show ‘stars’. Dave whateverhisnameis is SO loud and SO obnoxious, his voice LITERALLY drowns out the others and sounds like rusty nails on a chalkboard.. Yeah, we know it’s supposed to be uncensored blah, blah, blah. It’s now become annoying. WHY review a show if you can’t bother to sit through the whole thing? The psychoanalyzing is HILARIOUS..(JP has anger problems…). REALLY? Off of 8 spliced and diced episodes? Anyhoo, I’ll pass on the last episode since I don’t ‘have to log on’…

Comment by Mimi — July 27, 2011 @ 11:35 pm

13. I take all of the opinions on BBD with a grain of salt knowing you all have a right to your opinions and you are also trying to entertain your audience. Language does get out of hand at times but I am a big girl.

Comment by Sunny0303 — July 27, 2011 @ 11:44 pm

14. I like all of the men left and wish them all well. I hope Ashley and whoever she chose have a continued good relationship and it doesn’t end badly like so many before.

Comment by Sunny0303 — July 27, 2011 @ 11:46 pm

15. I want to add that I have enjoyed getting to know the participants in the BBD better since I didn’t watch many of the shows they were on. I think Dave Good is a sweetheart underneath that gruffness. He showed a more sensitive side lately. I think it is great that many of you have maintained the friendships you established while on the Bachelor, Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad shows. Thanks for putting on this show, Jesse.

Comment by Sunny0303 — July 27, 2011 @ 11:57 pm

16. This show is for opinions and I respect that. I might feel differently than some of the guests but that is what the show is about. Jesse I think you sound like you have been doing that all your life. But, Natalie’s filthy mouth is something else. When she was on Bachelor Pad One she had her feelings so hurt after she was voted the least likely to get married. She said it was her fault and was that ever the truth. It is extremely unlady like to talk like she does.

Comment by Cassie — July 28, 2011 @ 1:11 am

17. Love the beatdown! You guys crack me up!! And your show is the only reason I’m still watching this season. Love ben, I don’t want to watch him get hurt next week. And totally agree with David good: JP seems like a closet Jake. We haven’t seen him at his worst. Anyway just thought I’d show you guys some love. Thanks for making this season more interesting! And Nat you’re hilarious and your dirty fuckin mouth is fine like Jesse said if you have something up your ass dont log in!!!
    Love ya guys!!

Comment by Eva Mathews — July 28, 2011 @ 5:27 am

18. Funny how we all come here and talk about the Beatdown. Love the show other than Nat’s nasty mouth. Hope you keep the Beatdown coming. I wish Ashley the best as I think producers have made her to look so immature.

Comment by janey — July 28, 2011 @ 4:44 pm

19. What a great show…the Beatdown is as real as it gets…..You should make this a show on ABC

Comment by Bob — July 28, 2011 @ 8:49 pm

20. I read the blog because I like the way you express yourself Jesse. As for the Beatdown show itself, I am not too interested. I don’t like a bunch of so called reality stars giving their opinions all at once. It’s too much. I watched a show about one of my favorite shows Big Brother the other day and it was some of the losers from previous seasons. Sometimes these so called reality stars take it too far. I don’t care about their opinion so I don’t watch it. Their 15 minutes is up, it’s time to move on. Considering most of these people as any kind of “Star” is ridiculous. If I considered any of them “Stars” I would need my head examined.

Comment by Johnelle — July 29, 2011 @ 12:37 am

21. How come they don’t just break the cycle of recycling former contestants to be the next Bachelor or the next Bachelorette? It would be a really really really nice change to bring in somebody totally brand new and a fresh new face would be welcomed by many viewers. The way they brought Ryan P back to Fiji it looks as if he will be the next Bachelor. Also, please stop comparing Ryan P to Jeremy Anderson from Bachelorette season 4 and Reid Rosenthal from season 5. Both Jeremy and Reid weren’t nearly as annoying/insincere/phony/fake as Ryan P was during this season!

Comment by Angelica — July 29, 2011 @ 1:08 am

22. I think the Beatdown show is great. Jesse is super good at what he does and I really enjoy how he leads the group (but one hint: don’t ask everyone the same question!) Oh and Natalie gives women a bad name – (hint: if you’re looking for love, have some self respect and don’t go after every guy that has a pulse.)

Comment by Hunter — July 29, 2011 @ 2:00 am

23. I agree with Mike, it should be real not fake, just to spare JP fans feelings. I like to hear their real opinions. I’m glad many see through his phoney act. Ashley wasted her own time, she knew Constantine wasn’t into her. Keep it real.

Comment by Shai — July 29, 2011 @ 3:48 pm