Jesse’s Insider Bachelorette Blog: Finale

Here we are back again for the Finale of ABC’s “The Bachelorette” season 7 with Ashley Hebert. I’m Jesse Csincsak and I am here with my behind the scenes opinions about what I saw on last night’s show. My opinions are simply based on my experiences on the show and my thoughts on the characters from last night’s show. With that being said, here we go!

Okay, I have to start off with the Men Tell All. First off, I know a lot of these people personally. Not all of them, but most. So when I tell you things it’s from my own personal experiences with them!

Jeff Medolla – AKA The Mask – I have had numerous encounters with this guy and I can tell you first hand that Jeff is a very smart businessman! The “Mask” that everyone thinks is so dumb was simply a joke to him and his close friends! Every season somebody comes on and is the stand out. Well, this season that was Jeff! So don’t hate on him but don’t be surprised if you see a line of sleep masks in Dillard’s with his smiling face on it sometime soon! Looks like he’s the one who is going to get the last laugh!

William – Just a question bro, if you said you couldn’t watch yourself on TV then why would sign on to the next season of The Bachelor Pad? Sorry, just thinking out loud.

Moving onto the previews for the Bachelor Pad 2 – Gia starts off the Pad preview by calling Graham Bunn a back stabber. I’m sure everyone is sad to hear that because they think that Graham is just perfect, however, it is TV and not everything is as it appears!

I am sure that you will see some guest appearances from past alumni like David Good and Natalie Getz. I’m not going to lie, I hope someone like Ames punches Jake Pavelka in his baby maker with his pink boxing gloves!

With that being said, onto The Finale of season 7 with Ashley – Can I start off by saying ASHLEY’S SISTER should be the next Bachelorette? That girl grilled both JP and Ben! Can you imagine a season of dudes with her telling them how it is? It would be amazing. Anyhow, both meet the parents dates were pretty normal except for Ashley’s sister grilling the boys.

Notice a few things about the finale of this show: the loser always comes first for obvious reasons. The winner can’t show up first, get engaged and then leave for the loser to get rejected! That would be plain awkward! Also, the winner and loser both kneel on opposite sides of the Bachelorette! The loser always to the left and the winner always to the right…

However, I do have to say Ben’s exit was AWESOME! I felt bad for the guy because he really did put himself out there. When was the last time you have ever heard a guy give it back to the girl on his exit? Never. Ben said, “things never end good on this show unless they end badly!” Ben I like you man, you hit the nail on the head.

1. Ironically,Ben definitely had a GREAT exit. I’m glad he kept it real and said what needed to be said about things ending badly, but sad to see him leave.

I just can’t get over the fact that Ashley actually let him get down on one knee. That was not respectful. She bothered me this entire season and that last move just topped it off. At least be tactful and show Ben the common courtesy. And Ben was write when he said, “Don’t sugar coat anything. That’s not going to make me feel better.”

Ben, you ARE AMAZING! and you will have hundreds of girls wanting to date you(including me) so don’t let it go to your head.

Cheers.

Comment by Drew Harrison — August 2, 2011 @ 10:35 pm

2. http://realitycheck-jenna.blogspot.com/2011/08/bachelorette-finaleafter-final-rose.html

Comment by Jenna — August 2, 2011 @ 11:00 pm

3. In Ashley’s defense, she started to say something; he stopped her & started talking and went to his knee while he was talking. I think because of the nervousness of the moment, he just caught her off guard and she was in shock for a moment. I don’t believe she ever intended to let him go to his knee; it just happened so fast!

Comment by Andrea — August 2, 2011 @ 11:27 pm

4. I cant remember what Bachelor/ette episode it was but there was one that the person chose the person 1st and that person went inside while the 2nd person got rejected then that person picked did come back out! I just cant remember but I only ever saw that happen once! We don’t see everything the TV wants us to see, so what we see we really shouldn’t judge. These men all seem very intelligent and if they truley felt played the fool they could have left, why though? If they just know she isn’t going to pick them, they get 1 hell of a vacation out of it! Then they get to learn a little about themselves and make friends I’m sure!

Comment by Colleen — August 3, 2011 @ 12:02 am

5. So glad it is over. Happy for them.

Comment by janey — August 3, 2011 @ 12:57 am

6. I loved that Ashley picked JP. I wished that she wouldn’t have let Ben propose like that, its a moment that he can never get back. The season that had the chosen girl arrive first was Jesse Palmer. They had Jessica arrive first because Tara was puking her guts out on the side of the road.

Comment by Tammy — August 3, 2011 @ 1:26 am

7. Still say she picked the wrong guy! I felt so sorry for Ben. He was definitely more fun & agreed with her sister when she said JP wasn’t right for her. JUST my opinion, but hope for her sake it works out.

Comment by Jean — August 3, 2011 @ 1:53 am

8. Loved Ben’s very real exit, loved the proposal! Wasn’t there one season when the winner came first and watched him dumb the other girl?

Comment by Crystal — August 3, 2011 @ 2:14 am

9. I am just glad this season is over. The worst I ever saw. Over produced to the point where it over-played with the audiences reactions. Not watching another one all the way through. Maybe the hometown dates and finale. I will decide when the time comes but I will not put up with another season like this last one.

Comment by JE — August 3, 2011 @ 2:49 am

10. There were so many contradictions that were confusing: she “completely fell for “Bentley after one week, then she “waited so long” to tell JP she loved him,then she tells Ben on MTA that he was the one she would end with when he asked her,so if she waited so log to tell JP why was she on an overnight with Ben? she felt played by Bentley but didn’t she play Ben?That was clearly upsetting.By the finale I was so upset she was taking one of them down the “rejection” path for the sake of “ratings” so watched excerpts of part 2. Ben was so blatantly honest, was from start to end. Ashleys inconsistencies turned it into a soap opera. so the best part of the episodes was: Bachelorettebeatdown. Thats 45 minutes of straight laughs, pure entertainment.Great job Bachelorettebeatdown!

Comment by Juliette — August 3, 2011 @ 3:41 am

11. Ben was rude to Ashley, he knew coming in that someone would be hurt at the end, it was not her fault.

Comment by June — August 3, 2011 @ 12:31 pm

12. Agree with EVERYTHING you said. Good job! Looking forward to your blogs on The Bachelor Pad 2. Love to you and your family.

Comment by Jammie — August 3, 2011 @ 4:55 pm

13. We all say “oh I’m not going to watch that show again”, “I’m not going to get suckered into the drama again”…come on people you all know you’ll be back next season to see whats going on. Not that stupid !!!!
    Also, … like the saying goes, theres got to be a winner, and theres got to be a loser. Each guy goes into this show knowing they are taking that chance. There can only be one winner !!! Very very sad, but it’s how the game is played. Me myself would have chosen Ben, very carefree and down to earth. I think he would have made a great husband. I also, think JP is a really nice person, and all I can do is pray that it works out for the both of them. Things happen for a reason !!! See you all next season !! Yes, !!! even you !!!

Comment by Stacy — August 3, 2011 @ 6:19 pm

14. I loved Ben, but if JP is better for Ashley, I hope it works for them! I am surprised that the show doesn’t change up the ending though. Having the “loser” come out first is getting old. If I remember correctly, when Trista was the Bachelorette, the show showed both guys come out and talk with Trista, going back and forth in small segments until they finally revealed which she chose and which she rejected. Best of luck to Ashley and JP! And Ben, I hope you find yourself a classy, fun lady!

Comment by Carrie — August 4, 2011 @ 1:26 pm

15. Oh I never noticed that the loser is on the left and the winner is on the right..what do they do that for??

Comment by Essie — August 4, 2011 @ 6:42 pm

16. The show is getting old and too produced. Always the same characters just different people placed in the spots. I don’t understand how some put up with the edit jobs they get. Not right what they do to sell their show.

Comment by Jodie — August 5, 2011 @ 11:09 pm

17. Dont think Ashley could have made a wrong choice, both JP an Ben seem like they are outstanding men. I wish them all the best! And Jesse, I am cracking up about the Ames and the pink gloves comment, I love Ames but with knowing how well he boxes, Jake might just think Ames is fondling his babymaker! :o )

Comment by Deena — August 7, 2011 @ 3:42 am

18. Well, another season done – thank goodness!! I have to say this season actually annoyed me & I found it uninteresting. I’m sure Ashley is a nice girl, but not great on the Bachelorette. Too whiny & seems to be in love with love but falls so quickly for some of these guys. As for Bentley, no sane woman would want to date him now! Is he unstable or just an idiot with no morales?? I will watch the Bachelor Pad tonite & see what that’s like but I may just have to turn the channel on Mondays to something else!!

Comment by Michelle — August 8, 2011 @ 11:06 am

19. She loves JP because he can get work. Check him out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFjriOaRceE

Comment by JP Lover — August 19, 2011 @ 2:59 pm