Jesse’s Insider Blog: Bachelor Pad 2 and The Bachelorette Predictions

Hey it’s Jesse and I am back again to talk about the ‘Pad 2.

Tonight’s episode was interesting. I love watching all of my friends do silly stuff on TV.

Let me start off by saying Chris Harrison is the man! I don’t know how he handles breaking up all the cat fights on this show! It would drive the most patient of people crazy! Chris, I think I speak for all the past cast members when I say we love you. Everyone thinks that Chris says a few easy lines like, “ladies and gentlemen here is your fantasy suite” and “this is the final rose.” However, speaking as someone who has seen Chris in action, his job is not easy. He is a true professional in what he does and he just makes it look easy.

Okay, now onto the show breakdown. After watching the clips of the NYC reunion they aired here are my guesses of a few faces you might see on the PAD 2

Suzy Williams – Bachelor 5

Richard Mathy – Bachelorette 4

Brian Westendorf – Bachelorette 4

John Hardesty – Bachelorette 5

Vienna Girardi – Bachelor 14

Erica Rose – Bachelor Rome

Ashleigh Hunt – Bachelor 14

Ty Brown – Bachelorette 6

Kasey Kahl – Bachelorette 6

Craig R. – Bachelorette 6

Maybe even Wes Hayden Again

Also, I can guarantee you will see a few girls from this season of the show. If I had to make a guess I would put my money on Michelle because of her drama factor.

I love playing matchmaker with all my friends in my blog! I would personally like to give huge congrats to Jesse Beck on getting engaged. Nicely Done Bro! Who knows, maybe we will even see an engagement between Chris Lambton and Peyton?

As for Brad: I think seeing him on the WTA a few nights ago was the happiest I have ever seen him. Congrats bud you deserve it!

As for whom I think he picks there are a few possible scenarios.

1. Brad picks Chantal O. and Emily becomes the next Bachelorette
2. Brad Picks Emily and Ashley H. becomes the next Bachelorette
3. Brad Picks Chantal O. and Emily is offered the next Bachelorette but turns it down due to her daughter, giving Ashley H. a chance to become the next lady.

I’ll see you next week when Brad introduces the ladies to his family.

1. if brad pick emily i wish chantal becomes the next bachelorette bcause she deserves it. i hope michelle will not be in bachelor pad i don’t want to see her face anywhere on tv. i’m sorry but she’s annoying, fake, psycho….

Comment by dyne — March 10, 2011 @ 11:19 pm

2. It will be good to see Brian from your season on again. I really enjoy your blogs. Jesse, your son is so cute.

Comment by Norma — March 11, 2011 @ 2:56 am

3. I JUST MIGHT WATCH. DIDN’T CARE FOR FIRST BACHELOR PAD BUT I LIKE MOST OF THE LINE UP THAT YOU HAVE NAMES. I HAVE READ YOUR ARTICLES THIS YEAR AND ENJOY THEM VERY MUCH.

Comment by JANEY — March 11, 2011 @ 2:58 am

4. I just might watch it as I like who might be on the next BP. First BP was not so good. Enjoy your writing.

Comment by Jodie — March 11, 2011 @ 3:11 am

5. I watch the show Jesse and although I love your blog but some of these people bore me to tears. I am so sorry. I’d rather see you and Ann on there than some of those snoozers!!!

Comment by Johnell Hughes — March 11, 2011 @ 3:25 am

6. Ahhhhh, you have an eye and an insight. Chantal or Emily. Both are good picks and both are equally complicated choices. Emily sweet, unemotional and with kid. Emily ready to GO FOR IT. Hmmmmm… I’m with you on your choices bud. Great guesses for BP4. Wes is a long-shot but could be good for TV. I personally like the bad boy type. Look forward to your weekly blog. Will miss your wit and humor when it’s over. Hope we hear from you in some way again.

Comment by SunnyCincinnati — March 11, 2011 @ 3:29 am

7. Jesse, why aren’t you on BP2???? Seems like you’d be a GREAT host since you know all the contestants and they are all your friends, same as with Chris Harrison. ABC give Chris a break and let Jesse take this gig off your shoulders. He’d be a hoot as a host. REAL and comical all in one package!!

Comment by Lorraine — March 11, 2011 @ 3:32 am

8. I’d love to see you, Jesse, host this show with Nikki Kaapke. You two would be GREAT hosts and an AWESOME change from Chris and Melissa. Look forward to your posts every week. Will miss your wit and wisdom. Good Luck Jesse!

Comment by Rachel — March 11, 2011 @ 3:34 am

9. Jesse and Nikki Kaapke as the next host of BP4!!! What a great duo of grace, wisdom and comic ability. ABC look outside the box.

Comment by Annabelle — March 11, 2011 @ 3:35 am

10. Great blog Jesse! Can’t wait for BP2!

Comment by Lynn — March 11, 2011 @ 5:33 am

11. Jesse is a master of the “hook-up”. I so look forward to his blogs every week. Would love to see him on BP2 as a guest host!!

Comment by Robin — March 11, 2011 @ 6:23 pm

12. It was great seeing the previous cast members having so much fun at the NYC reunion. They all look like one big happy family! I think it’s awesome how they intermix with different seasons & meet each other. Get engaged, married & have children.
    Chris Harrison has a great show going. If the guys & girls don’t get together on The Bachelor or bachelorette they do have a second chance at love with the reunions!
    My predictions for Brad is that he will choose Chantel O. The next Bachelorette will be Ashley H. Emily has her daughter to take care of.
    Jesse your doing a fantastic job keeping us informed on what is happening on the show. We love you!

Comment by Dona — March 11, 2011 @ 8:17 pm

13. Lets not do away with Chris Harrison as host of the Bp. He is the face of the Bachelor, the one viewers relate to. Can’t change that. Nikki as co host? No…she is to plain and boring. I thought maybe Molly M. but after more thought, how about Tenley? And Ashleigh H. on BP2? Yuk.

Comment by Debbie — March 11, 2011 @ 9:27 pm

14. Ashleigh H. on BP2 just makes me think of someone that would Pee in the pool. Gross!

Comment by Debbie — March 11, 2011 @ 9:31 pm

15. Jesse, I just love your comments on your blog. You have great insite. You would also be great as host on Bachelor Pad 2. You go Jesse, great job.

Comment by Carolyn — March 11, 2011 @ 11:24 pm

16. hi jesse love ur blog—please keep going. wes in BP2? oh c’mon not again that guy is a jerk. he don’t have a good intention whatsoever, he is there for publicity for his singing career, really? pleasssssssssssssssse this guy can’t even sing. i would love to see ED S, REID R., TANNER F. from season 5…….
    i’ve read that BRAD rejected CHANTAL O and he is now engaged to EMILY, they won’t last long bcause of how EMILY is. i wish CHANTAL O will be the next bachelorette bcause she deserves it. she’s very pretty, sweet, successful and RICH (of course) wish her the very best.

Comment by dyne — March 11, 2011 @ 11:37 pm

17. Jesse love your blogs! I think that your prediction would be a good BP2 cast especially the self proclaimed princess Erica…she would be good TV. I would love you Jesse to host BP2 and I still like the idea of Ann co-hosting with you:)I would like Michelle to be on it too for the drama although I don’t think she’ll do it. I think Ashley H. will be the next bachelorette (I like her although I wonder if she really wants to settle down) and I hope Brad picks Emily…love her!:)

Comment by S.W.B — March 12, 2011 @ 1:53 am

18. Love your predictions on who might be on BP2. It would be good tv if most of these people and a few from Brad’s season are cast. I would love to see the cat claws come out if both Erica Rose and Michelle are both on this season of BP2 Awww yes Bachelor Pad drama to the nth degree!

Comment by Jasmine — March 12, 2011 @ 4:08 am

19. I didn’t realize ABC was looking for suggestions on people to replace Chris Harrison or Melissa. If that were the case, I don’t think ABC would be using this blog as their venue. Didn’t Jesse get married and say he’s a stay-at-home dad? People are interested in seeing the new, fun and interesting new faces from the most recent seasons on BP. Why would people want to see these oldies that most don’t even know and who didn’t even make it past a couple episodes. Let’s liven it up please!

Comment by Cam — March 12, 2011 @ 5:07 am

20. Jesse, you always know the insider info that makes the shows so much more interesting! Thanks for your insight! I think you’re right about who will star in the next BP2. Yes, an engagement between Chris L and Peyton would be so great!

Comment by Mimi — March 12, 2011 @ 3:00 pm

21. Love your blog Jesse……I hope Ashley is picked! Got my fingers crossed. And hey, I’d love to see you hosting BP2! That would be ‘the bomb!’

Comment by PATTI CAMPANA — March 12, 2011 @ 4:42 pm

22. Enjoyed your article, can’t wait for Bachelor Pad 2 and the announcement of the next Bachelorette hope it’s Ashley H. and how about put a reality version of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles instead of Bachelor Pad 2.

Cast:

Richard – Leonardo
    Craig – Donatello
    Wes – Raphael
    Kasey Kahl – Michelangelo
    April O’Neil – Vienna

Comment by Chris R. — March 12, 2011 @ 10:18 pm

23. I want to see ALI F. as a co-host in BP2.

Comment by dyne — March 13, 2011 @ 3:34 pm

24. Love to read your comments, Jesse – you are my favorite of all of the ex cast members. I would love to see Gia and Wes both on the next Pad. Your son is adorable and you and your wife seem to be happy together. Great family!!

Comment by beth — March 13, 2011 @ 4:11 pm

25. Great blog!

Comment by Sarah — March 18, 2011 @ 11:35 pm

26. Jesse Beck is getting married May 21!! His baby is due June 30th, its a boy!

Comment by candy walker — May 13, 2011 @ 7:38 pm

27. Thank you for your post.Really looking forward to read more.

Comment by Hayden Havard — January 16, 2012 @ 12:33 pm