JESSE’S INSIDER BLOG: TIME TO GIVE BRAD SOME SLACK

Hey everyone! Jesse Csincsak here.

I’m back again, but this week, I’m not just here to play matchmaker. This week, I’m going to give you my INSIDER opinion about Brad and how I think he is handling himself as “The Bachelor” for the second time around.

Brad took more heat for becoming the Bachelor this season than any guy I have ever seen in the history of the show, but WHY?

Well, people were clearly pissed off that he didn’t pick anybody the first time he was the Bachelor. But c’mon! I don’t think there is anyone out there that hasn’t broken up with someone after dating them for about two months. Is there? And just because Brad did it on national television he is supposed to be held to some higher standard? I think that is LAME.

A lot of people who watch this show are forgetting one thing: Just because it’s on TV doesn’t mean the feelings aren’t real. The feelings in these relationships are no different from what you feel when you meet someone at the grocery store, or at a coffee shop. When Brad didn’t pick anyone on his last season it hurt him just as much as it hurt all the girls. And when all was said and done and he went home and had to deal with his decision.

That’s hard enough to deal with as it is. I don’t think you should be held up to any more scrutiny just because you lived your life on TV.

I think Brad is a great guy who has followed his heart in the past and is continuing to follow it now. I think he shows everyone each week that he does care about these girls and how they feel, but at the end of the day he has to follow his heart.

Being in Brad’s shoes might seem all good, great, and grand but let me tell you, it comes with long hours, a ton of drama and more stress than anyone should have to endure in 3 lifetimes. So the next time you don’t understand why Brad does something, do him a favor and CUT HIM SOME SLACK. He is doing what he thinks and feels is right.

Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, I want to change the tone to something a bit lighter. As usual, everyone knows I love to bring people together, so I have a few more couples I think would be amazing together.

On last night’s show Ashley S. got sent home and cried and cried.

Well, I think I know someone who might be able to bring some sunshine into her life: Jonathan “The Weatherman” Novack, from “Bachelor Pad” and Ali’s season of “The Bachelorette.”

Maybe the Weatherman will get a second chance on “Bachelor Pad 2.” If he does, I hope he can meet up with Ashley S. and bring some clear skies into her future.

Also going home last night was Marissa, the Classy Sports Agent from Florida.

She seems to be so ready to settle down and start a family. Well, I think she would fit just perfectly with the Pro Football player from the 4th season of “The Bachelorette.” That’s right, my buddy Ryan Hoag.

Ryan is also ready to meet Miss Perfect, and if they spent some time together, I think we would see them kicking more than just field goals.

That’s it from me for this week. I’ll see you back here next week at the same time and the same place.

See ya!

1. I love the way you just say it!!!

Interesting match ups. How about someone for your friend, Paul B??? I know he’s from Canada, but he needs love, too.

Love your blogs.

Any baby news from Colorado?

Comment by Jean — February 1, 2011 @ 11:44 pm

2. hi jesse please do me a favor tell brad to send michelle home i can’t stand her she’s so weird. it surprise me everytime he call her name for a rose. i’am very upset when he sent ashley home. michelle needs to GO. THANKS JESSE. by the way i want you to know i love the show i never miss it. i love your blog too.

Comment by dyne — February 2, 2011 @ 12:05 am

3. I still think Lisa and Chris N. from Ali’s season would be a great match, but maybe not on TV. How about it Jesse? Love to read your blog each week!

Comment by ADoing — February 2, 2011 @ 12:13 am

4. Great read – TRUE!

Comment by Rose — February 2, 2011 @ 12:35 am

5. Love Jesse’s INSIDER blog…thoughtful and INSIDE-ful!

Comment by Sue — February 2, 2011 @ 12:37 am

6. Good read.

Comment by Mike — February 2, 2011 @ 12:43 am

7. Great blog Jesse. I respect your opinion from yours and a man’s point of view. I just can’t cut Brad any slack. It’s not in my vocabulary – giving men some slack. Sorry. Love ya anyway……

Comment by Johnell Hughes — February 2, 2011 @ 12:45 am

8. I agree with you that Brad seems like a good guy. I also agree that he should not apologize for not picking anybody last time. If you don’t feel the love , you just don’t, besides I think he dodged a bullet when it comes to Deanna.
    I will have to trust you with the weatherman match up. He was so heavily edited on the show that it’s hard to tell what he is really like in person.
    Marissa is a beautiful, classy lady and I know that she will find happiness someday.

Comment by Christine — February 2, 2011 @ 12:51 am

9. So jesse, marissa huh…..what makes you think she is right for me?

Comment by Ryan Hoag — February 2, 2011 @ 12:51 am

10. Right on Jesse about your take of how Brad is handling situations that we see happening on show! Good insights! I think the only one he is keeping around that does not make sense to me is Michelle. Could she be staying for added producer inspired drama?

Comment by Mitzi — February 2, 2011 @ 1:06 am

11. Love what you have to say each week. Just like Jason said – just do you and that’s what you do with your blogs. Keep the blogs coming – they are so enjoyable each week from a guy that’s been there. I agree with Christine – Brad dodged the bullet when it comes to Deanna.

You are the Bachelor of Sunshine – Mr. Matchmaker.

Comment by Norma — February 2, 2011 @ 2:31 am

12. I remember Ryan – seems like a good guy. It is so hard to really tell what kind of people they are after the bad edits some of them get from the producers. I have not watched the show this season as I’m sorta of sick of the same old drama and script. I have kept up with you on your website and only read your blogs without watching this boring show. I sounds like you have made some great friends and found your wife from the show. It’s wonderful you have a son on the way. At least something good has come out of it for you. Am so happy for you.

Comment by Ted — February 2, 2011 @ 2:34 am

13. Another great blog Jesse! Love the match ups this week too!

Comment by Lynn — February 2, 2011 @ 5:15 am

14. Jesse, I love your blog and totally agree with you. Can’t believe we are on the same page on almost everything! And I really liked that you wrote that the feelings are real even tho they are on TV……..I agree. It’s pretty obvious to me that the tears are real, the sparks are real and the hopefulness is real! My girlfriends and I look forward to hearing your point of view.

Comment by PATTI CAMPANA — February 2, 2011 @ 3:20 pm

15. Another great article! I love how you express your thoughts — I feel like I’m in the room with you and you’re talking directly to me. I agree that Brad dodged a bullet last time. Everyone deserves a second chance. Like the Ryan/Melissa match .. you could be onto something here. Can’t wait until next week!

Comment by Robin — February 2, 2011 @ 3:25 pm

16. Great matchups again. Maybe these couples will meet on Bachelor Pad Two. Romance will be in the air, and on the air! You’re so insightful, Jesse.

Comment by Mimi — February 2, 2011 @ 3:27 pm

17. Love reading you take on these things that you are so much more informed about than we are. Keep the info coming, you always give me a chuckle and brighten the day.

Comment by mandmnana — February 2, 2011 @ 5:04 pm

18. Love reading your matches…

Comment by Bf — February 2, 2011 @ 5:32 pm

19. Great Blog !!! Really enjoyed it !!

Comment by sherry — February 2, 2011 @ 6:11 pm

20. I love your comments about Brad and they ring so, so true.
    Interesting matchups this week. The sports girl Marissa and the football player Ryan, that’s a great posibbility!
    Spunky little Ashley Spivey and Jonathan the weatherman…very interesting matchup. Keep those matchups coming Jesse!

Comment by Wanda — February 2, 2011 @ 6:23 pm

21. Jess,

I could not have said it better myself in reference to Brad. TOUGH GIG!!! I think the ladies this season are a bit immature. Too much drama for a 38 year old that is looking for stability and a WOMAN. I’m hoping the spoiler rumors are not true.

By the way, I LOVE the matchmaker role you have on this blog. You hit one RIGHT ON THE HEAD. Ashley S. (aka – Mini Tenley) is PERFECT for The Weatherman. She seems like a lot of fun and she is a cutie!!!

Keep up the AWESOME work with your blog!!

The Amigo

Comment by The Amigo — February 2, 2011 @ 8:19 pm

22. I agree with those who said Brad dodged a bullet with Deanna. She seems like a real ballbuster. You dodged a bullet with her too. Congrats and welcome to lil’ Noah!

Comment by Haze — February 3, 2011 @ 12:55 am

23. Love readng your blogs. You have great insite.

Comment by Carolyn — February 3, 2011 @ 2:17 am

24. Hi Jesse,
    I look forward to reading your blog every week. It is very entertaining. Keep it up!

Comment by Janet — February 3, 2011 @ 2:25 pm

25. Hi Jesse,
    I totally agree with you Brad is taking more heat becoming the Bachelor this season. I give him lots of credit coming back & doing the bachelor again.
    Three years ago Brad was a different man who could not find love. This season Brad is ready to find the love of his life. Just the way he acts on the show shows me he is a diffetent man. He is more caring, loving & respects others opinions. He will find love this time around!

As for Ashley S. & Jonathan “The Weatherman” I think they would make a great couple. I love reading your blogs every week. You are such a natural when it comes to saying what you feel from the heart. Keep them coming!

Comment by Dona — February 5, 2011 @ 7:10 pm

26. I am also wondering why you think Ryan Hoag and
    Marissa are a good couple!!They make a beautiful and handsome couple!! He is one great guy—so she needs to be very special to deserve him!

Comment by Cindy — February 18, 2011 @ 9:36 pm