“JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE” REVEALS ABC’S NEW “BACHELORETTE” IN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, MONDAY, MARCH 14

Hours after the “The Bachelor’s” final rose ceremony, “Jimmy Kimmel Live” will announce the next star of ABC’s “The Bachelorette. “JKL” has the exclusive to reveal the identity of and interview the new Bachelorette on MONDAY, MARCH 14 at Midnight.

Tune in to “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to find out if the popular franchise will continue with its tradition of selecting a former contestant from “The Bachelor” as its new leading lady, or if they will make a surprise choice.

In her exclusive interview with Kimmel, “The Bachelorette” will divulge the traits of her ideal companion as she begins her journey to find love in the show’s seventh installment, premiering this spring on ABC. It’s an interview you definitely will not want to miss.

Also on Monday night, “Jimmy Kimmel Live” welcomes guests Ryan Philippe, Mila Kunis and a musical performance by Ron Sexsmith. And, following the viral sensation “Hottie Body Humpilates,” which has been viewed by more than 3 million YouTube visitors since its premiere during “Jimmy Kimmel Live: After the Academy Awards,” Kimmel will premiere the sequel, featuring additional members to the elite cast of Hollywood actresses.

Jimmy Kimmel and Jill Leiderman serve as executive producers and Jason Schrift and Douglas DeLuca serve as co-executive producers. Emmy Award-winning “Jimmy Kimmel Live” is shot live in front of a studio audience and produced by Jackhole Industries in association with ABC Studios. For more go to www.jimmykimmellive.net.

1. PLEASE DON’T BE EMILY!!!! I WON’T WATCH. SHE IS PRETENTIOUS AND LAAAAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by canuckchick — March 11, 2011 @ 5:01 am

2. I agree!! Emily is great but DULL and too depressing to watch for an entire season!! Besides, I’m positive she wouldn’t want to leave her daughter for that length of time! Ashley H or Chantal for BACH’ETTE!!

Comment by Hanna — March 12, 2011 @ 2:56 am

3. Emily is not a bad person I do like her she is a sweet person and a great heart but she lost her husband on the airplane crash and I felt terrible and a shocking story now she has a daughter she loves but she is a good mom but I know there is a rumor about Emily but I trust her heart and I want brad to pick her she need a husband to love her and protect her this is what I suggested

Comment by jennifer kubler — March 13, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

4. i think emily is very sweet and deserves it soo yall shouldnt be mean to her she is very pretty and deserves to win brads heart!

Comment by Rebekah Abair — March 15, 2011 @ 3:11 am

5. ASHLEY H!

Comment by Madeline — March 15, 2011 @ 3:27 am

6. I’m pretty sure it will be Ashley Hebert, since she had the new look on the reunion show. I guess a new do for a new BACHELORETTE! Hope she has a lot of hot guys to choose from & one that will be her prince since Brad was such a disappointment. Good Luck Ashley :)

Comment by Vickie — March 15, 2011 @ 3:34 am

7. I think the Bachelorette will be so lame with Ashley. How exciting can the show be? She’s a Dental student wanting to begin her career; she can’t get too crazy (and you have to admit, we ALL like the drama and craziness of the show…that’s part of what makes it!)if she wants to be seen as a reputable and responsible individual in the end. Goodluck ABC keeping the attention span of the public with this one!

Comment by Karen — March 15, 2011 @ 12:41 pm

8. Ashley h is boring! And whines too much! Get a new fresh face! Someone we can get to know! Freshen up the show!

Comment by lauren — March 15, 2011 @ 5:33 pm

9. I think that Ashley is going to be a refreshing change! Ali may have found love but she never came across as nice IMO and she is def a fame whore.

Comment by Debbie — March 15, 2011 @ 6:39 pm

10. Ashley H. is not interesting! I will not be watching her season! Bad pick ABC, you could have chose anyone but her and I would have been happy. I hated watching michelle but I would have even watched her atleast she’d be interesting.

Comment by Kyla — March 15, 2011 @ 7:09 pm

11. Wow! Not expected!!! I was sure it would be Michele. Ashley H was not a good choice. You could of at least chose Ashley S.

Comment by Cbd — March 18, 2011 @ 9:02 pm

12. i love emily she is a wonderful cousin i love her and i feel bad but i play with her little baby girl and my little cousini am so glad emily is my cousin

Comment by mykah — March 20, 2011 @ 3:36 pm