Kacie B. Answers Fan Questions!

This week, we had you ask Kacie B. questions. See if she answered yours below! We want you to get to know all your favorites from this season.

Who do you want to hear from next week?

Q: Emily from UT asks: Do you go to UT games a lot? I go to UT so I’m rooting for you!

A: Emily, I love going to UT games, I rarely miss any!  It’s been a rough few years, but keep the faith! I’m looking forward to the next season! GO VOLS!

Q: Former contestant Ames Brown asks: What tangible thing did you miss most while away on The Bachelor?

A: Ames, I don’t know what you thought was the hardest thing to go without, but mine was my iPod.  I can give up everything else, but when I’m working out I want music!  My first workout when I got back with it was amazing!

Q: Pablo asks: How many times did that fool’s big hat cut one of the girls’ arms? KA-mon!

A: Pablo, haha! Holly’s hat didn’t get a hold of my arm, but I must say, it definitely did make her stand out! “Holly with a Hat!”

Q: Mimi from Topanga asks: What are you hobbies?

Hey Mimi! My hobbies are running, reading, working out, traveling, DIY projects, party planning, Pintrest (more of an addiction to fuel my other hobbies), cooking, shopping, and coaching baton.

1. You are my favorite girl, by far. So sweet and simply a natural beauty. Hope you’ll be the Bachelorette. Maybe you’ll be lucky enough to meet your J.P. like Ash Hebert did!!! Makes it well worth it, imo. Good luck with everything, or meet your soulmate at the grocery store?

Comment by Mindy — January 6, 2012 @ 7:58 pm

2. Love you, only rally classy person on this show this season. You can do so much better than frat boy Stormhorse anyway. You need to meet Ryan Park from last season, you both did the heart thing with your hands and he’s a real sweetheart, down to earth, mature and fun, and he’s gorgeous! So many wanted him for the bachelor and not dufus boring Ben.

Comment by Linds — January 6, 2012 @ 8:05 pm

3. where did you get your dress from episode 1!!!!!! it is fantastic!!!

Comment by Laura — January 8, 2012 @ 9:23 pm

4. Where did you buy your stripe sweater?
    What brand is it?
    Love it

Comment by cindy — January 10, 2012 @ 1:26 am

5. where did you get your necklace with the “K” on it?

Comment by Denise — January 10, 2012 @ 1:35 am

6. Can you get rid of Blakely and Courtney? . They’re the most annoying people besides the crazy Jenna.

Comment by pj — January 9, 2012 @ 7:49 pm

7. Wait, more info, please! Why aren’t the contestants allowed to use iPods??? (because they could download podcasts? couldn’t they just have regular ipods with music playlists only and not connected to the internet?)

Comment by Kaye — January 10, 2012 @ 11:02 am

8. I love that you are a genuinely kind person and yet also a good judge of character. Don’t be afraid to say how you really feel. I felt that you became more of a 3 dimensional person when you spoke up about Courtney’s & Blakely’s meanness. Real people appreciate genuine people, too sugary sweet and nice is not real – those are the people who lose it one day and go on a shooting spree or have tons of acquaintance friends, but no real ones b/c no one truly knows who they are. You have a great heart & a winning personality – don’t be afraid to be yourself more. Being yourself is the greatest gift you can give yourself & the world and the only way to meet a true soulmate.

Comment by KaceyFan — January 10, 2012 @ 4:39 pm

9. Kacie B’s necklace with a K on it was made by Ritzy Misfit and you can find it here: http://www.ritzymisfit.bigcartel.com/product/classic-wax-seal-pendant

Comment by Ritzy Misfit — January 11, 2012 @ 11:30 am

10. Please tell me where you got your stripe sweater?

It does not look like Forever 21,It looks more expensive

Comment by Laurie — January 11, 2012 @ 2:59 pm

11. I want to know about the gold necklace you had on in the very beginning with coral sweater,it had a coral colored stone and bluish stones also..I’m 71 am I too old for it…lol!!I love it.Please share this info..thanks

Comment by annie — January 11, 2012 @ 5:25 pm

12. Kacie no one that I’ve seen can touch you in looks or personality. You seemed to be so relaxed with Ben. If you want the ring on the final show, I hope you get it. He certainly can’t do better than you. I may be a little partial being a southern girl myself!!!!!!

Comment by Judy Ingram — January 15, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

13. Kacie, you are a doll. You had the first date with Ben. You were so sweet & geniune. You are my favorite hands down. I hope Ben has sense enough to see the “real” girls & the fake. Best wishes to you on the show.

Comment by Judy Ingram — January 15, 2012 @ 4:34 pm

14. I loved your sweater on the first date! Where did you get it?

Comment by Tara — January 19, 2012 @ 5:02 am

15. Is your Hope tank top still available for purchase? LOVE it!!

Comment by Susan — January 26, 2012 @ 4:41 am

16. I agree with the previous comment that you should meet Ryan Park from Ashley’s season. You’re both such sweet, happy, gorgeous people. He seemed like a real catch. Hopefully you two will meet up someday.

Comment by Sharon — January 30, 2012 @ 8:03 pm

17. Hey KC nice job in ball game tonight ! You also seem to be girl with fashion to make us want…. So where did you get that striped off the shoulder sweater dress u wore to beach party?!?? Cute bell sleeves:)

Comment by Tiffany — January 30, 2012 @ 9:00 pm

18. Hey Kacie! Where did you get your black long sleeve sparkle dress from week four? IM OBSESSED!

Comment by Molly — February 11, 2012 @ 2:50 pm

19. Ben Flajnik storm horse cream dreams http://vixelyblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/exclusive-cream-dreams-video-by-ben-f-from-the-bachelorette/

Comment by charles — February 15, 2012 @ 6:21 am

20. Kacie, Ben is an idiot if he sends you home. You are gorgeous and a real lady.

Comment by paula — February 15, 2012 @ 11:52 am

21. Kacie, you are absolutely stunning and down to Earth and real. I love your style and I would LOVE to know where you found that striped sweater you wore on your date in Sonoma and also where you found your neon yellow scarf? thank you so much

Comment by Kristen — February 19, 2012 @ 6:29 am

22. Kacie,You are the all America girl,so pretty and sweet,I would love to have you as my daughter in law.Forget Ben and i will introduce you to my son who is 30. Have enjoyed watching you,as some one else said you are the nicest girl this season.

Comment by Betty — February 20, 2012 @ 6:51 pm

23. Kacie, I am sorry to see your heart was broken. You were the one I picked out for Ben. Very unique, beautiful, strong and mature you are. You have a great family (lovely) with strong belief and foundation. Just want you to know you are a diamond, a raregem and he who is worthy of being your husband will come and God will make this known to you at that time. Be strong dear and NEVER let this hold you back for you are precious, more precious than GOLD!

Comment by Ggal — February 20, 2012 @ 7:16 pm

24. Kacie B – You deserve SO much better than Ben! All of us Kacie B fans out there are rooting for you and hope and pray that the man that is worthy of you finally comes in to your life. Hang in there girl! We hope they bring you back as The Bachelorette! You would be AMAZING!!!….oh and we might all get to finally see a REAL and honest journey!!!

Comment by Marsha — February 20, 2012 @ 8:47 pm

25. Kacie B….you were the most genuine of all and certainly have a flair for fashion! I must know where you got the dress, white/with black bottom, that you wore on the show tonight. It was dynamite! Good Luck….you will find Mr. Right:) And, it wasn’t Ben…..anyone who would fall for Courtney’s BS after all the warnings, deserves her.

Comment by Dianne — February 20, 2012 @ 8:59 pm

26. Kacie, I hope you are the next bachelorette. I agree with everyone else, Ben is truly an idiot. I wish I could dropkick him in his face. You were who I picked for Ben. You are truly beautiful inside and out. Like someone else said, I hope you find your JP! Ahh, I’m excited now! I am done with the bachelor so don’t let us down if/when you become the bachelorette!

Ben is a zit. That is all.

Comment by Anna — February 20, 2012 @ 10:20 pm

27. Kacie, u were my choice from the beginning, you were a lady throughout the show, i know others agree with me, i wish you would be the bachelorette, it would be so cool, in the interim what are your plans moving forward?

take care sweetie,

huggz to you, randi

Comment by randi — February 21, 2012 @ 12:09 pm

28. Kacie, You are much better off without him..In fact all the girls are! Except for Courtney, at this point I’d say she can have him! they deserve eachother! Face it this “boy” is obviously not ready to be a “man” (he still has it in his head that he wants to marry a model—with an IQ level of…. oh wait! thats not required) What a “Nerd” …… Kacie You are beautiful and amazing!and think of this way, thanks to Ben showing his true colors and thinking with his smaller brain downstairs, now you get to take your pick of all the guys that are already standing in line for you :)

B

Comment by leeann — February 21, 2012 @ 6:13 pm

29. Will you come to San Diego and go skateboarding with me at the beach? What can I say? I loved your honesty and openness. I found your parents to be kind,loving, and honest. They obviously love you very much. Your mother was sweet and sincere and your dad seemed easy going and properly protective of you to me. Look me up somewhere in time somehow?

Comment by Cedric — February 21, 2012 @ 6:39 pm

30. Can you please tell me where you got your black leather studded bracelet? I LOVE IT!! You are my favorite!!

Comment by Trish — February 24, 2012 @ 6:37 pm

31. Kacie, I really loved you on the bachelor! Ever since the first date. You were wayy to good for Ben. Have you seen the recent posts on the Bachelors Facebook fan page?

Comment by Angie — February 26, 2012 @ 2:37 pm

32. If he picks courtney than you can look at this experience in a whole new light. I knw you are devastated now but if he ends up ith her then you will know he was not the man you loved.
    I think he eliminated you because of your mother. You are 24 and should be making your own decisions. Your mother had no right to dictate to Ben what would happen if you two started a life together. She needs to butt out. I know you love her and she thinks she is doing what s best or you but you can thank her for you not getting the rose.

Comment by CPU — February 29, 2012 @ 7:41 am

33. you are my favorite girl. nice girls can finish last. ben couldn’t handle being with a true “good girl”. he wants someone who goes swimming naked (kinda trashy when u barely know a guy). You are still so young and will make someone a great wife one day.

Comment by Sara — February 29, 2012 @ 6:28 pm

34. Hi Kacie, I love the show but have to say, I am very tired of people bashing Courtney. So many women trash others BEHIND their back, Courtney said it upfront. Yes, she did say some mean things but many of the girls did too. I just think it is crazy and people should let Ben go with his heart and not criticize and be so judgmental. I think too many of the women were “selling” themselves and it was embarrassing at times, why try SO hard to get a guy? Take care, and just realize Ben had stronger feelings for other women, nothing personal.

Comment by Katie — March 1, 2012 @ 6:52 pm

35. You said things about Courtney that were not so “nice” and there is no excuse, no matter what she said or started. I am tired of women bashing, men say things upfront and take care of it, which can be really refreshing. So many women keep talking about it, rehashing, talking the other woman down behind their back. As women, we all should think this is really ugly. take care

Comment by Kimmie — March 1, 2012 @ 6:59 pm

36. Don’t let the fact that a guy rejected you have too much impact on your self esteem. He liked someone more and it is fairly simple. Nothing you did wrong — nothing you could change — just had stronger feelings for the other ladies. Do not think u have to work hard to get a guy, if he likes u, then u will know.

Comment by johnny — March 1, 2012 @ 7:04 pm

37. Loved the bracelette you wore to see Ben in Switzerland (black and sterling silver)! Where did you get it?

Comment by Rita — March 8, 2012 @ 7:47 am

38. where did u get that coral dress u had on tonight mon aug5, beautiful yet simple!

Comment by dml — August 5, 2013 @ 6:35 pm