Kacie B’s BACHELORETTE BLOG: EPISODE 1

It is yet another season of the Bachelorette, and the fairy tale we are all waiting to watch unravel began Monday night! I personally attended a Bachelorette kick off party full of rose petals, food, and wine… Bachelor style! There’s nothing like the anticipation of watching the first episode!

Starting off… Emily looked amazing! She has adorable style! I loved her intro and watching her in her element with Ricki. She’s such a great mom, who wouldn’t want to spend their life with her and have a family of their own?!

NOW to the good stuff: THE GUYS!

***DISCLAIMER: I don’t know any of them personally, so this is just honest opinion from first impression… sorry guys!***

My opinion if I was Emily as I met some of these guys:

First up out of the limo…

Sean- He’s adorable and looked so cute with Emily… He’ll be around a while

Doug- Single dad that seems so genuine… and they’re in the same boat parenting wise. He’s a keeper! (He also got first impression rose!)

Jackson- Oh buddy! He already got down on one knee; it’s a little to early in the game for that! Then he opened with a quote (one my mom has on her fridge- and that’s where it should stay, or on the throw pillow).

JOE!- “EMILY!!!” HE HAD AMAZING ENERGY! AND SO SWEET (I must type that in all caps because I feel that’s the only way to do him justice).

Aaron- Sorry dude, not feeling the chemistry, you should probably stick to biology.

Jef- This guy is totally smooth and has his own style, I respect that. We could probably be BF’s.

Stevie- He’s got some moves up his sleeve, just may be too soon to break them out. I’ll give him props… it was memorable. **I loved Emily trying to dance with her hip/hand sway dance… not sure they could rock the dance floor together!**

Charlie- Gotta give props to my fellow Tennessean! He represented the south well… a true southern gentleman. I know Emily will appreciate that!

Tony- aka “Prince Charming” (which aka’s don’t count when you give yourself a nickname) I couldn’t watch.

Randy- my aka: “Grandma”- When Britney brought her grandma it was kinda cute… dressing up as one… not so much. But he did stand out. Hopefully Emily can look past it!

Brent- Out of the limo I didn’t really have an opinion and then when he said he had 6 kids, I was trying to figure out what he was looking for… maybe he wants the next show he’s on to be the Brady Bunch, but it’s not the same when ALL of the kids are yours!

John “Wolf”- I just have to know why he’s called “Wolf” Can’t make an opinion until I know the answer to that one!

Travis- He brought an egg…enough said! I wish they’d all gotten smammered and tried to play the egg toss with it. SPLAT!

Alejandro- Poor buddy… Emily is from Charlotte (and I have no room to talk). She has no clue what you’re saying, but I give her props for sounding adorable with her attempt at Spanish with her southern draw!

Ryan- Call me! The signs were simple and adorable, and the he said “fellas”… I’m done! Show’s over!

Kalon- I must say that a bold move showing up in a helicopter… it’s basically putting a “kick me” sign on your own back. Hope he can handle it!

My top 5:
1. Ryan
2. Sean
3. Doug
4. Jef
5. Joe

Next week I’m going to play a game with the show… this week’s would have been to every time Emily said “thank you.” Next week tweet at me before the show with your ideas @kacielynnb

I’m ready for the juicy stuff to start!…Dates next week! Until then… LIVE YOUR DASH!

1. umm…you are clearly forgetting about someone here girly… ARIE?! ;)

Comment by sara — May 17, 2012 @ 11:35 am

2. YES! What about Arie!? What’s your opinion on him?

Comment by Kelly — May 17, 2012 @ 11:48 am

3. Great blog except ARIE should have at least been mentiones since he will be going far. I was really looking forward to ur blog so don’t mess up next week please!!

Comment by Siriah — May 17, 2012 @ 12:37 pm

4. Wolf is for his last name, Wolfner! no exciting story there :)

Comment by Sarah — May 17, 2012 @ 1:18 pm

5. kacie B, I’m so glad ur doing this lblog! I just loved u last season, I’m a southern chic, too(from MS) I don’t know how they determine who is the next bachelor or bachelorette, but I would love for u to concider it if u were asked. You’re absolutely adorable! I could tell you have been raised with high morals and parents that only want the best for you., and love u sooo much. They could see that Ben was so wrong for you. Being a mom of a 27 yr old son who has never married, I pray every day that God will allow a Godly woman to come into his life. I know u lost ur heart to Ben last season, but I could tell that he was not what God has in store for you. For me, this last season was the worst that I had ever watched and such an absolute disappointment with Courtney and all. Thank God for unanswered prayers….God has a special man for you, cause you’re a very lovely and special young lady! God bless.. Judy Gray.

Comment by judy Gray — May 17, 2012 @ 6:59 pm

6. Yes, Arie…

But I agree with you on Ryan. Game over for sure if it was me, but it’s not either of us so…

Arie must be taken into consideration. Maybe next week.

Comment by Deborah — May 18, 2012 @ 9:20 am

7. Hello Kacie, liked your blog. Enjoyed watching you on Ben’s season and hope that all works out for you. Personally I think Ryan would be a great match from Ashley’s season :) he is such a cutie! Can’t wait to read your thought’s on this journey, who know, maybe one day we will be following you!
    Caroline

Comment by Caroline — May 18, 2012 @ 11:42 am

8. Ryan and Jef are my faves! Doug would be a good match for Emily too. Love reading your blog Kacie!!

Comment by Becca — May 19, 2012 @ 10:07 am

9. So excited you are doing this blog! Loved you on the show. You are adorable and real.
    But what about Arie?

Comment by Claudia — May 21, 2012 @ 10:49 am

10. Probably the only guy posting on this haha but yeah i watch the show, deal with it. Nothing wrong with a guys opinion. Arie and Jef are great guys, Jef could be more of a protector but he’s doing his best. His giving what he’s got, may be enough, may not. Arie, showing he cares and realizes that if he wants to win the girl of his dreams, than he has to show her that this is not just a game. Unlike that tool that just left this past episode. Man he was manipulative. They show that he had a relationship before with one of the producers who is on the show right now…. Okay who gives a shit, the past is there for a reason, its not like he’s on the show to see his ex. I know i wouldn’t sneak around an unfamiliar city in a different country to be noticed by her. He did it to be there for emily and protect her. The thing you have to remember about Arie is, he is a race car driver. look up on average how much money they make a race. If Arie needed money he would take a few laps around a track, and not sign up for a show that takes months out of his life. He is there for the real deal. just saying. & Kasie, if you really do read these, holy shit your gorgeous :) Idk about you, but i think that song, Goddamn Your Beautiful was for you, honestly. Ben blew it but as you should already know it doesn’t matter, you’ve got every single thing a girl needs to find her true love. If you were the next bachelorette, i wouldn’t be surprised. And I wouldn’t be surprised if every guy in the States tried to get on the show.

Comment by Cole — June 20, 2012 @ 1:08 am