Melissa Schreiber’s Bachelor Pad Blog: Episode 1

Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoyed the premier of Bachelor Pad 2. As you can see, this season will definitely bring the DRAMA!

It was so wonderful to meet all of the people that I had seen on episodes of The Bachelor/Bachelorette. Even though there was a lot of drama, there was also a lot of fun!

The “hook up” competition was definitely painful. My “partner” (I use this term loosely) and I dropped out fairly early. I can not imagine how much pain the last couples hanging felt. I am so glad that Jake did not throw up over Jackie’s shoulder (although he admitted that he was 2 minutes away from doing so). When I saw that their legs were literally turning purple, I just remember asking “do we have paramedics standing by?” It was that intense.

Now, on to one of my closest friends from the show. My heart went out to Vienna. I had the pleasure of getting to know her very well and she is a SWEETHEART. It has to be so stressful to have your ex-fiance living in the same house as you and your boyfriend. It’s even worse if you had a huge falling out and hadn’t spoken since. I am so glad that I got the opportunity to get to know her and I am proud to call her my friend.

I am also very happy that you all got to see what an amazing stand up guy Kasey is. He is truly a gentleman. Kasey and I had many long talks, and the “guard and protect you heart” has real sentimental meaning for him. It was not about Ali, it was about so much more. When he says it, HE MEANS IT. It is not a joke, it is very real to him. I love Kasey and Vienna dearly, obviously. :)

As for me, well, I wasn’t really in this episode (which I am definitely NOT complaining about). I do however wish that I had saved my 2 favorite dresses for later rose ceremonies so that they could actually be seen. Stay tuned because starting next week the overly emotional, “CRY BABY” will return. That would be ME! Thanks for reading this blog, see you next Monday!

1. Hmmmm, I like Melissa, but she seems way too trusting. I mean, look how nice she is about Vienna. Hope that Vienna is as good a friend to her as she is to Vienna since NO ONE likes Vienna but Melissa

Comment by Amy — August 11, 2011 @ 6:56 pm

2. http://realitycheck-jenna.blogspot.com/2011/08/bachelor-pad-2-ep1.html

Comment by Jenna — August 11, 2011 @ 7:22 pm

3. Sorry Melissa, you seem to really misjudge people. Good luck with everything.

Comment by Judy — August 11, 2011 @ 7:26 pm

4. Vienna is a sweetheart? Hardly. That woman is a manipulator, plain and simple. Oh, and a fame*****!

Comment by bachfan — August 11, 2011 @ 7:29 pm

5. Wow…if you’re friends with Vienna and Kasey, maybe YOU should be the next one to leave!!! She is such a manipulative, evil person and he’s just ridiculous!!! Go Ames and Jackie!!!!!

Comment by Susan — August 11, 2011 @ 7:49 pm

6. Melissa:
    Thanks for your honest blog. Can’t wait to see the cry baby and the dresses. :)

Comment by Susan — August 11, 2011 @ 8:41 pm

7. Funny how people dog her for her personal opinion of others. Especially since not one person commenting probably knows Vienna and Kasey. It’s a TV show and a game!!! Ignorance.

Comment by MJ — August 11, 2011 @ 11:17 pm

8. Can’t remember who you are. That’s why people add PHOTOS to their blogs.

Not that this is a blog, it’s just something you made up in 5 minutes to defend Vienna. Which now tells us that you have poor judgment, and probably won’t do that well in the contest.

Comment by Allissa — August 12, 2011 @ 12:40 am

9. Does anyone else had Vienna and Kasey as much as I do???!!

Comment by MarLynne — August 16, 2011 @ 1:28 am

10. That comment was supposed to read “hate”…Does anyone else HATE Vienna and Kasey as much as I do???

Comment by MarLynne — August 16, 2011 @ 1:29 am

11. You call this a blog of Bachelor Pad 2? All you did is brown nose Kasey and Vienna. I’m just sayin’….

Comment by HL — August 16, 2011 @ 4:18 pm

12. Consider the source when you read this “blog”!!!

Comment by Sonya — August 17, 2011 @ 2:25 pm

13. Vienna is a good friend and a sweetheart?? I knowshe can be sweet when she is happy, but I knew her when she went to ucf and while she may be sweet, she has a very manipulative personality, by making herself look innocent and can be very nasty. I think Jake can be about fame or whatever, but Vienna is really a manipulator, I can see you obviously fell for it. Yes she can be sweet when she meets people or to her friends. She was immature and a baby with Jake but Jake is also 33 not 25, and obviously it wasn’t meant to be. If I found out I was broken up by a tabloid that was sold, I would be pretty upset too. I’m not saying I believe everything he says, but I really hope you didn’t fall for an believe everything she said too when you two became “good” friends. She’s always been dramatic too and whiney and that shows without editing on t.v, it’s who she is. She’s no better than Jake, and yes she can be sweet, but so can any girl. She is a manipulator dramatic, and whiney and bashes Jake constantly on Bp2 she needs to get over it as well as him. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jake did try to apologize a couple times in last year? You can’t believe everything she says either right?? Honestly the only thing that ruined him was how he was on the break up special, but in my opinion I don’t think he was that bad at all, she was being very obnoxious and interrupting and whiney and if i was a guy and was upset with emotions and heard that I would tell her to be quiet and stop interrupting me as well. I think he did what he could and they just couldn’t work out. Jake needs move on and stop as well. He ad Vienna just need to stop.

Comment by Leelou — August 17, 2011 @ 5:23 pm

14. I agree with the above comments about Vienna and Casey!

Comment by Leelou — August 17, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

15. I think vienna is very over dramatic and manipulative. I dont think jake is half as bad as she is making him up to be. Jake deserves better and I wish my 40yr old beautiful nice was a little bit younger. Jake you will do well in life.

Comment by Diana — August 23, 2011 @ 2:11 am

16. She’s the milf on Brad’s 2nd season (Season 15). She was eliminated on the 2nd episode. So you may not recognize her.

Comment by blow — April 30, 2013 @ 9:20 am