Melissa Schreiber’s Bachelor Pad Blog: Episode 2

Dearest Michelle,

There are no words to express how deeply sorry I am for the losses that you have experienced this week.  The circumstances that you have had to deal with were devastating, yet you handled yourself with grace, love and compassion.  Your positive energy and love for life are an inspiration to all who know you.  Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and in my heart during this time of grief.  I love you.

Melissa

Well, week 2 was definitely not without some serious drama.  Obviously, I want to begin by saying that the “target on your back” competition was not a fun way to start the week.  Erica is absolutely beautiful inside and out.  We all have our insecurities.  Mine is being too skinny.  This has been an issue for me my entire life.  It is hereditary in my family.  My Mom, Sister and I are all the exact height and weight and my Dad is like 5’10, 120 lbs.  So, to say the least, we are a family of stick figures.  It is so hard to be judged by your appearance.  Like I said, Erica is beautiful and the only thing big about her is her heart.  Take away the horrible questions and the actual game was fun.  Once the guys started throwing underhand.

The “Yacht” date was fun.  It was flippin freezing out.  I still can’t believe the guys actually swam in that ice-cold water.  Speaking for a moment about freezing, YES, I was always cold at night in Bachelor Pad.  ALWAYS.  So for everyone who tweeted asking me why I always looked so cold, it’s because I WAS.  Maybe it’s the lack of body fat, and the 40-degree night weather.  The guys were so lucky that they got to wear pants, shirts and jackets.  I would have done anything to have been in warmer clothes.  Clearly, since most of the time, you saw me in someone’s jacket.  As for giving Blake the rose instead of Kasey, well, it wasn’t done behind his back at all, but yet was still the second worst decision that I made on the show.  I think you all know what the first was.

I just want to begin by saying, that, yes I was emotional.  I have always been told that I am far too trusting.  I always give people the benefit of the doubt and trust them blindly as Blake referenced on our date when he said, “Melissa blindly trusts Kasey.” Pretty much the only thing he was accurate about actually in reference to me.  This is my biggest problem, and why I tend to get so emotional so quickly.  Because I trust people so much and then get really hurt when I am betrayed.  No, I am not crazy, or unstable, just emotional.

Now, on to my least favorite topic to speak about, the drama between Blake and myself.  Blake claims that we never discussed a relationship or intimacy.  That we only kissed twice and that if he had any idea that I would develop feelings, he would never have done what he did.  He is being completely dishonest.  I did not develop a crush based on nothing.  Unfortunately, viewers did not get to see even a fraction of how thick Blake laid it on with me.  He absolutely did intend for me to develop feelings.  He was not just playing “the game” as he wants you all to believe.  Hopefully in the weeks to come, you will see a little bit more of how far he went pretending to like me.  Blake stated in his blog, “I do have to say, it was not a proud moment watching myself say things that ended up hurting someone.” Okay, then why on Monday night was Blake still trashing me and calling me names via twitter? Hmm…if Blake was in fact, just playing the game, that would have been fine.  Sucks to be the one hurt by it, but so be it, it’s a game.  But to go on twitter and STILL be hurtful to me simply because I had a crush on him in the house (which he intended on and created by leading me on so hard) and then trash me about it after, is just sick in my opinion.

Now, on to something way more enjoyable to talk about: AMES and his AMAZING “Notebook” style exit.  That man is CLASSY through and through.  For once, I was not the only one in tears.  I think even some crew had tears during that moment.  It was amazing.  My favorite line was from Ella “they are gonna have babies and I’m gonna love it.”  So adorable!

See you all next week.  Maybe I’ll even cry and go “crazy” again, guess you will have to wait and see.  J

1. That Blake dude was a loser. Why didn’t you tell him off? I guess you have more class than that. Just wish you would have. He deserved it

Comment by Julie — August 18, 2011 @ 6:20 pm

2. Melissa is a REAL women. She wears her heart on her sleeve. That is so refreshing. At least you know how she is really feeling. She is not fake. Blake on the other hand. Just a d-bag who thinks way too highly of himself.

Comment by Michael — August 18, 2011 @ 7:35 pm

3. Blake = FAKE

Comment by Stephanie — August 18, 2011 @ 7:50 pm

4. I don’t know you personally but from what I gather you are just a normal gal with feelings. What we see is what the shows want us to see. They don’t show the things that happen to its entirety. You have a good heart and people can see that. It only hurts because I think the whole twitter thing becomes a little out of control. Don’t let anyone change who you are as a person just “Do You & Be You”. Everyone will have their opinion just choose not to buy into it and let it hurt you.With that sad I’m cheering you on to win!!

Comment by Marie — August 18, 2011 @ 7:50 pm

5. Okay, so yes clearly Melissa is overly emotional and she admits it. She was not my favorite on season 14 with Brad Womack, but on the Women Tell All, she totally redeemed herself and it was clear to see that she was just bullied by that girl. I hate that she feels that she has to defend herself in any way. She is on a reality show. Everyone knows that she is being edited but what that Blake guy said, HE SAID. He was inexcusable in his actions and his words. Real men don’t trash a girl that way. I feel sorry for him, clearly he is so insecure that he feels that he must trash others to make himself feel better. Learn to love yourself Blake.

Comment by Kelsey Anne — August 18, 2011 @ 7:56 pm

6. Go Melissa. It’s obvious you’re not there to land yourself an acting gig later on. You have real emotions and do things we all do. Sadly bullies are real and not just on playgrounds. They say mean things and do mean things and just because you’re a grown up doesn’t mean you’re immune from being hurt. Someday – a true gentleman will steal your heart – not with fake lead-ons; but with true courtship. I wish you the best and will tune in for more this season.

Comment by Debi — August 18, 2011 @ 7:56 pm

7. Is this a blog about a tv episode or just a page from your personal diary? I know these shows are highly edited, but is that not a two way street? It seems to me someone is STILL obsessing. The show was Monday, his blog was out Wednesday (in which he apologized), and here it is Thursday and YOU’RE trash talking. Didn’t this happen several months ago anyway? Get over it! Way to make Erica’s plight all about you, btw.

Comment by It's just tv — August 18, 2011 @ 7:57 pm

8. Not of fan of Melissa or Blake, TEAM MICHELLE AND GRAHAM!

Comment by Amanda — August 18, 2011 @ 7:57 pm

9. Honest, Classy, and Respectful – Just like Melissa!!! Nothing but Love for you girlie…

Comment by CC — August 18, 2011 @ 8:23 pm

10. Blake- I totally thought he was on the verge of flying off the handle on the Bach last season, there is something a little not right with him. Being a trusting person is SO much better than being someone that is suspicious and bitter. Never apologize for this trait Melissa! It is a great thing. It is obvious that Blake started something with you and for Holly to be blind to that when all the other girls were hugging you and telling you what was going on is something that makes me not really admire her character very much. Vienna- she obviously isnt over Jake, or she would just stop talking about it already… we ALL know she doesnt want to BE with him but she is DEF not over it. If she were she would let it go and focus on the positive not keep harping on what happened over a year ago. I guess it would be boring without the drama though… who would watch right??? LOL Great job on winning the challenge Melissa! I’m glad you are safe this week! I would LOVE to see you get revenge on Blake and send him home next week!!! :) Good Luck!

Comment by Jessica — August 18, 2011 @ 8:31 pm

11. Hey, “it’s just tv” you sure pay a lot of attention to when people post their blogs. Could it be because you are Blake? OBVIOUS!

Comment by Andrea — August 18, 2011 @ 8:36 pm

12. Melissa,
    I really enjoyed reading your blog! On the show and off, you seem like a really sweet person. Yes, maybe you are more emotional than others, but there’s nothing wrong with that! :) Blake was wrong to lead you on the way he did. You were right that he should have just been a man and been up front with you. Don’t listen to any haters- People are always going to have something bad to say no matter who you are. I wish you the best!

This message is directed to “its just tv”:
    You clearly don’t understand the concept of a blog! Its MELISSA’S blog so its going to contain HER opinions and perspective, its not a generic recap of the episode

Comment by jazzy — August 18, 2011 @ 8:59 pm

13. Melissa did a great job. She followed her heart. Blake is full of himself. She trusted him without giving it a second thought. He told her one thing then did other things. Melissa keep your head up high and don’t give up on love.

Comment by Joanna — August 18, 2011 @ 9:03 pm

14. Its a game! I personally feel that everyone who goes on the show needs to understand that to win money, people can fool you into things, people can cheat on you and back stab you..no big deal! Blake played you because its a game! its not the bachelorette where its all about finding the right person. It surprises me how anyone can have such a strong feeling about a person with just one date! Strategy is the name of the game…Blake clearly had a strategy and didn’t let his emotions come in the game…you have to think with your head to win this game, not heart.

Comment by jess — August 18, 2011 @ 9:04 pm

15. Jess- did you read the blog, Melissa clearly states that her feelings were not just based on that 1 date.

Comment by Andrea — August 18, 2011 @ 9:16 pm

16. I agree that it’s just a game, but in a game where your peers determine who stays, who goes, and who wins, this wasn’t a good move on Blake’s part.
    Good luck with the rest of the game, Melissa!

Comment by Marissa — August 18, 2011 @ 9:21 pm

17. Blake is a freaking loser.
    I hated him on Ashley’s season, and I hate him now. On Ashley’s season he was a smug, stuck up, cocky person who loved himself, and on the bachelor pad is a doushe bag and a tool.
    He reminds me of Bentley except uglier.
    Its not Melissa’s fault she was lied to. Blake needs to grow up. I’m surprised he is a dentist. How the HELL did he get through Dentistry School?
    Blake is a fake.

Comment by Kara — August 18, 2011 @ 9:44 pm

18. Melissa ,
    At the end of the episode you were saying how some girl was a liar and not to be trusted but i couldnt get whose name you said. As for Blake i think he was not very nice person and just thinks he”s really funny. Sorry he did that to you. I am so glad we got to see you this time! It is weird seeing u on tv but i just hope you had fun on the show as much as you could between what i have seen so far. :) I am still wondering how the JAke triangle affected yours and Holly freindship … Guess we will find out in the next episode. U were with Jake first so…. I still dont even know if they ended up also hooking up. I guess all of these questions will be answered soon.
    ANd then i feel like Vienna and KAsey are too mean to Jake. MAybe he is a threat and everything but do they have to be so mean about it? Y cant they just ignore him and try to vote him off and just stop talking about him ? I havent been in their position but i just get tired of hearing about JAke all the time…. OLD NEWS! He doesnt even seem that bad of a person WHAT he seems like to me is a fly bc he wont stop trying to make peace with them. I feel he needs to stop bugging them hes only making them more pissed off. I dont know of any other way that jake can save himself… But you know everyone there and i dont so my opinionn is only based on what they show us.
    YAY MELISSA IGNORE JAKES NEGATIVE COMMENTS its his tactic to paint an ugly picture of you just so he can try to vote you off and save himself. SO I hope you can get him voted off soon!! I hope kasey and u can work out another deal so you stay on the show ! Kasey and Vienna are the rulers of the house it seems. MAybe that can change though. WHo knows?
    LOVE ya TTYL April Leuck

Comment by April Leuck — August 18, 2011 @ 10:43 pm

19. I MEANT IGNORE BLAKeS NEGATIVE COMMENTS OOPS

Comment by April Leuck — August 18, 2011 @ 10:45 pm

20. Melissa open your eyes and be careful b’cause that Blake is just using you and he will keep using you if you let him. you don’t deserved to be treated that way. honestly you were not my favorate on your season (brad womack) but in bachelor pad i feel sorry for you simply b’cause you are falling for Blake but he don’t feel the same for you, how he talk about you is very disrespectful, dishonest.

Comment by grace — August 18, 2011 @ 11:33 pm

21. This is a really terrible blog! Once upon a time, I also wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt — you couldn’t possibly be as big a crazy cry baby as you were portrayed on the Bachelor. HOWEVER, now you have just exposed yourself as a bald-faced liar. Desperate in more ways than one. Bless your heart, Melissa — you need all the help you can get.

Comment by Ashley — August 18, 2011 @ 11:40 pm

22. Melissa open your eyes guys like girls who are not clingy. If you follow the guy around and become his shadow after one day you’ll never get him. Next time you should play it cool and if the guy is truly into you he’ll come to you if not then forget him.

Comment by Penny — August 18, 2011 @ 11:40 pm

23. You seem like a nice girl, and what Blake did was low–but you SERIOUSLY need to get control of your emotions.

Don’t make excuses that you are just “emotional.” I tend to be emotional, too, but that doesn’t give me an excuse to go around scolding people and bursting into tears everywhere.

Sometimes it’s NOT a good idea to let it all hang out; sometimes we have to just bite our tongues, cool down, and be civil–even towards those we’re hopping mad at.

You can’t expect to always be able to unload on others and get satisfaction. You need to learn some self-control.

Comment by Me — August 19, 2011 @ 12:58 am

24. Don’t let it get into you, Melissa. We know you’re fine and just “normal”

Comment by tjmt — August 19, 2011 @ 2:17 am

25. I have to agree w/ the post by “Me” above…. Being emotional isn’t an excuse for any/all kinds of behavior. (see Rachel on Big Brother- emotional=a mess).
    Yes, you were duped, but own your part of that. Instead of RTing every tweet supporting you, rise above the bitter feelings and bickering between you two; even if he can’t act mature at least you could. He was ruthless in his strategy of how to play the game, he played you – I felt like watching your overreaction to it all: Whatever! This is the first time someone ever kissed you and didn’t mean it? Get over it! Guys are insincere sometimes – you’re not a teenager, so you could probably manage to handle it. Come on. Good luck to you.

Comment by bsheer — August 19, 2011 @ 3:35 am

26. It’s not always apparent when a kiss is more than a kiss..so I will give her credit there. I’m wondering if he really said some concrete things to her which really confirmed his feelings for her. However, I don’t recall him saying anything indicating strong feelings for her…at least not yet. I guess we will see how this unfolds, but I truly hope her “interpretation” skills escalate as a result of her time with Blake.

Comment by C.J. — August 19, 2011 @ 3:47 am

27. now that i think about it… he did say something to the effect of “it’s you and me till the end” on their date. i still think he was playing the game, but maybe just took it a bit too far in terms of his disregard for melissa’s feelings. but after reading this i am more assured that melissa is a normal person who is just emotional, and i get the sneaking suspicion that producers wanted to play up her “crazy” character from brad’s season, in which case no matter what happened during the filming of the show, she would have been screwed.

Comment by sky — August 19, 2011 @ 3:59 am

28. Those of you accusing her of bursting into tears all the time don’t even get how edited this show is. You could be in the house for weeks and have one or two bad days and with some creative splicing and sound effect – bam – you’re labeled a crybaby. Plus hello everyone was crying – Michael (who I sincerely feel for); Holly (who I don’t), Gia ( who I think did the right thing) – so before you label someone – think about the fact that it’s not all what meets the eye.

Comment by Debi — August 19, 2011 @ 4:29 am

29. Sky, I agree completely. Melissa could have been the happiest person to ever walk into the bachelor pad and she still would have been made to look “crazy” because that is the character that they made for her on The Bachelor. I’m sure it will only get worst for her as the episodes progress

Comment by Cassidy — August 19, 2011 @ 6:06 am

30. Melissa– I had a best friend who, like you,had trouble behaving rationally. Her dr prescribed medications which really helped her cope with things in much more normal way. I mention this only because it’s obvious you’re struggling to maintain balance. It made all the difference for my friend and she was gradually able to cut back to a very low dosage. Best of luck to you.

Comment by Tahlia — August 19, 2011 @ 6:24 am

31. Nice write-up Melissa, I wish you the best. Men who are inadequate down there (as shorter than the average man Blake), try to compensate by being mean!!!

Comment by russg — August 19, 2011 @ 12:35 pm

32. Enjoyed your post. If Blake wants to play such a harsh game, he should learn to deal with the fall out like a man. He played a woman for his own gain and then called her crazy when she got upset. He created that situation, and should own it without being critical. But Melissa also shouldn’t have been so trusting. It was a competition for 250K. Don’t ever count on sincerity in a situation like that.

Comment by Joanna — August 19, 2011 @ 2:46 pm

33. No matter what you say to justify your actions I don’t buy it. You seem a little too emotional and unstable. Not only did we see it on Brad’s season but now the BP. Blake said you had a crush on him in which you think he intended on and created by leading you on. Huh? Obviously you were interested in him so you fell for it and think he lead you on. You mean if he did that to Michelle Money, she would have fell for it too? If she was not interested in him, then it wouldn’t have phased her. Your jealousy is showing too much on both seasons.

Comment by Jean — August 19, 2011 @ 6:12 pm

34. Good luck in the game, Melissa! Keep it real, xoxo.

Comment by Kim — August 19, 2011 @ 8:33 pm

35. You guys are cracking me up! It’s a REALITY SHOW. Blake and Melissa are characters! Have you ever heard of scripted reality shows? That’s all it is! Blake and Melissa are probably friends and laughing at all of the buzz that this is creating. They are there to entertain us! Guarantee they are friends.

Comment by Kathryn — August 20, 2011 @ 1:29 am

36. I doubt Melissa and Blake are friends. He Re tweets every nasty comment that people say about her. I follow them on twitter.

Comment by Sarah — August 21, 2011 @ 5:12 pm

37. You people are something else. Unstable? You have got to be kidding me. She didn’t have a bipolar episode, she merely bought what Blake was telling her. So, she got upset at being played. Who wouldn’t? Yes, she needs to learn to control her emotions a bit better, but this comes with life experience, and possibly some grounding. Hardly anything crazy about her.

Blake shouldn’t have played her — it was an asshole thing to do. Melissa shouldn’t have allowed herself to be played to fed into “being the bachelorette,” and having guys vie for her. Instead, she should have thought strategically.

Melissa was thinking with her lady parts and they got her into trouble. Women bond over intimacy, which is more of a reason why they should withhold the act until commitment has been established. I expect Holly would have gone psycho if she found out Blake was just “strategically” using her too.

What kind of character does Blake have? Will he flirt for a promotion? Kiss his boss to get a raise? What he demonstrated was a lack of integrity.

I thnk he has learned however — and will be more careful in the future. What is wrong was for him to play with her emotions and then to call her crazy when she reacts in pain — a normal human emotion to such circumstances.

Learn to control your emotions, Melissa — not to be less crazy but to prevent other people from being able to manipulate you. You might even visit the Foundation of Human Understanding — http://www.fhu.com — where Roy Masters teached a meditation technique that allows you to detach from your emotions and become an observer. As an observer, you can see what is going on around you, without allowing yourself to be manipulated by it — and are therefore able to make better decisions.

Good luck.

Comment by Latrine — August 22, 2011 @ 1:13 pm

38. By the way, I hardly think Ames, who is the epitome of class, would have kissed a girl strategically to win the game. No man with any integrity would have descended to what is essentially prostitution.

Comment by Latrine — August 22, 2011 @ 1:16 pm

39. you definitely had a right to go off on blake, he was a jerk for the way he treated you. don’t like how the top power couple is kasey and vienna , they seem very obnoxious.

Comment by le — August 22, 2011 @ 8:24 pm

40. sorry typo

Ames WOULD NOT have kissed a girl for a strategic advantage. He has too much integrity.

You go girl, Melissa

Comment by Latrine — August 22, 2011 @ 9:30 pm

41. Anyone who thought Melissa was acting “crazy” needs to realize that this show is edited to make you believe what the producers want you to believe. It’s funny how many of you sheep are falling into their trap. I like to think for myself, so I noticed some things about both shows Melissa has been in that really made me question just how “crazy” she is. The manscaper (Rachel?) from the Bachelor was definitely in the wrong in several situations. Sure Melissa could have handled it better, but couldn’t we all? As for Blake, I agree that it’s a game, but you don’t screw with people’s emotions for money. You just don’t. Melissa seems like an ordinary girl who got some very unfortunate edits. Think for yourselves, people!!

Comment by Lia — August 24, 2011 @ 3:00 pm

42. Have people lost there mind??? Melissa I am sorry… you are CRAZY and need to get help! You lose control way to much and are not stable. As a psychologist watching you on the show you should be institutionalized. Get a grip!

Comment by Jennifer — August 30, 2011 @ 4:01 am

43. Crazy!!!!! You are loco!!! Poor Blake!

Comment by Amy — August 30, 2011 @ 5:09 am

44. I’m concerned that people think melissas actions are okay.

Comment by Amy — August 30, 2011 @ 5:11 am

45. Okay, seriously? Melissa,I was with you when you were “rubbed the wrong way”, so to speak that Blake was such a LOSER to fake you into a partnership that was based on BS. But, when you find that out, END IT….you keep saying, “he promised me the world” blah blah blah…I REALIZE editing can be brutal, but seriously, girl…

how the HECK long have you known him, and how little is your self security that you abandon EVERYTHING for a promise from someone you’ve known DAYS that he’ll give you the world?

And, have you ever heard of the saying,”Burn me once, shame on you,,,burn me twice, burn on me”? Even in tonights episode, you were like, “we made up like 4 times now”…really? Why do you keep coming back? Move on.

And Holly? Calling her a whore just targets you to be called a psycho. Maybe they have feelings for each other. Get over yourself. And eat something.

Comment by Courtney — August 30, 2011 @ 6:56 am

46. Way to go, Courtney. I agree. Melissa was so concerned about who she “came off” the first time around….and I’m wondering maybe I was wrong to feel bad for her last season…I think she is a bit nutty. Whats that saying? Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Oh, wait…too late!

Comment by Leona — August 30, 2011 @ 6:58 am

47. I don’t get all the Blake-bashing… He’s a guy, who, in the end wasn’t that into you. That you became an embarrassing bunny-boiler to boot only made you look more unattractive and desperate. Yes, desperate. He was telling you one thing, giving you hints that he wasn’t interested – you already had a wedding dress figured out. Weirdo, insecure psycho.

Comment by SalB — August 31, 2011 @ 3:20 am

48. I’ll tell you what,I worked in the Dental profession for over 35 years and Dentists are not nerds like people want to portray them as they are fun, good looking, artistic, hard working, perfectionists that love to travel and party. Dental School is one big party and it doesn’t stop there. I was one of two females that used to hang out with 8 of the best looking male Dentists in the country. We used to do everything together and it was a fun exciting life but it is also a stressful profession that people have no idea of how truly taxing it is. We went sailing, dancing concerts,skiing, both water and snow,every thing you can think of we did it we were family. It is also a very tempting profession, it is like being a celebrity in a way Females would throw themselves at the male Dentists and the Males wound throw themselves at the female Dentists and they get used to playing the game, It is so tempting to work so close every day, you work so closely that it is like you are married. You know every little thing about each other. I have so many memories I could write a good book about it, we had so many good times. Blake is a total textbook Dentist, Take it from me an, expert, you are better off without hi he is a player and always will be, and Holly will soon find out, I hope she doesn’t fall for the “Player” because it will be always a heartache We are all USC grads the best Dental School in the World, Blake didn’t go to a school even close to the quality of a USC dentist, so he’s just a poser! What does he need the money for, he probably hasn’t even actually practiced as a Dentist yet and has no money to start his own practice so he is nothing but an in debt up to his ears with school loans. Looser!

Comment by Debbi — August 31, 2011 @ 3:46 am

49. I felt bad for you in the beginning but it seemed obvious to me that Blake was always interested in Holly. I’m sure the show is edited extensively but they can only show things that actually happened. You came across very ugly, demanding, jealous, and unstable. Blake is very attractive and he is obviously going to seek someone more compatible like Holly.

Comment by BPfan — August 31, 2011 @ 8:24 am

50. Don’t make it seem like Blake was really pursuing you. You said yourself you liked him the minute you saw him. The first night I noticed you stood next to him gazing at him – but it was obvious to us its Holly he had his eyes on even while next to you. Maybe you were in denial, but everyone could see it was Holly he was genuinely interested in. It’s part of the game to flirt and try and get a rose, and maybe he did that with you – but it was a game with you, not real interest, but you’re too wack to see it. Blake is a good looking guy with a great body, and you lost your mind cause you wanted him obviously. Also, he already said he didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, and not his intention to make you assume its more than game partnership, yet you kept trashing him in interviews and blogs after the show. You made yourself look like a nutjob – he and the editors didn’t. Get over it and get help. You are just jealous he’s in love with Holly and they are happy.

Comment by Sharice — September 21, 2011 @ 7:43 pm

51. melissa you can’t force love sweetie… so he played you – not good… but you couldn’t let it go, you couldn’t agree to him wanting no romance later on… no wonder you’re still single. Emotional you say – try manipulative, emotionally blackmailing, and clingy!

He played you and that was wrong, and he apologised for it later… but you acted like you two were headed for the altar. He doesn’t owe you anything, and is not obliged to you – your head was not in the game, but obviously in using emotion to trap a guy and screw with a guy’s head! You wrecked the partnership because you expected romance and love from a guy you knew really didn’t want you. It’s all in your head!!!

Comment by Rebekah — June 17, 2012 @ 1:00 am