Michael Stagliano’s Bachelor Blog: Episode 9

So-wat-dee!

Yea…I just Googled that…it means “Hello” in Thai. OH YEAH!

Welcome back blog friends. Hope your week is going well. It’s an average of 79 degrees in California this week and after traveling across the continent the last 2 weeks… I am GLAD to be back in the sunshine… I hope this blog puts a little bit of warmth in your life if you are elsewhere in the country…cause DAYUMN! I just visited (or flew over) you… And it is COLD in other parts of the world.

Ok. Enough of the weather.

It’s recap time.

Ready?

GO!

I am…

…Wait who is this?

We open the episode with a recap of each of the girls and their “journey” so far with Sean. I have to admit that there really IS a “journey” element to this whole thing, and while 10 weeks isn’t a TON of time to meet someone, fall in love, and get engaged… it is SOME time… and the recaps were a reminder that these women have come a long way.

The first date of the epi has Lindsay smiling and laughing, throwing out “amazings” like it’s CO2 she just converted from Oxygen.

Sean picks her up, takes her in hand, and they walk down a small path and there, fired up on all 2 cylinders is a motorbike taxicab… She can barely speak!!!

“This is amazing”, she says…And I was honestly thinking… Lindsay… that is one of the most not-amazing things I have ever seen. It was a taxi… Hahahahaha!

They hop on, take a ride into a market, hold hands and stop at a bunch of little vendors. Lindsay doesn’t want to eat a bug…then does. They do some light shopping. It was everything AWESOME that Tierra’s date (also in a market) was NOT… and it is, of course, riddled with kiss after kiss after KISS.

Changing scenery they make their way to a beach, at sunset, with these bad ass little monkeys running around. Sean tells her that he feels like she is her best friend. Lots of good stuff going on. They run into the water, kiss some more, get changed, and head to dinner.

Lindsay blurts out a dozen more “amazings” when she sees two giant Thai boats and a picnic/dinner in the middle of a bed of flowers. Hahahaha. This brought out another phenomenal quote from Lindsay, ” There was like, and entire bed of flowers made from pedals”…I am unsure what else flowers can be made of. It was like saying, ” There was all of these trees made up of branches”… hahaha. OH… I laughed.

They discuss some serious things like moving to Dallas and love, which has Lindsay about ready to POP with uneasiness. They head to the fantasy suite, she barely eeks out an “I love you”…another light hearted, flirty, fun, high-school-love, date…ends for Sean and Lindsay.

AshLee has the 2nd date I am already cringing a little. She is just SUCH the polar opposite to Lindsay, and especially with them having back-to-back dates… I am (we are) bracing for a serious dose of SERIOUS!!!

They hop on a boat…and…correct me if I am wrong but even in the first 30 seconds of them being together, I could just tell that Sean KNEW he wasn’t going to pick AshLee that week. The way he was sitting back, not facing AshLee… More on this later, but…

They pull up to a cave, Sean announces they are going to swim through it to a private beach. And of course…AshLee starts talking about trust and abandonment and bla blee bloo…

LOOK… I really don’t mean this in a negative way towards AshLee. And I like her, I think she has overcome a lot, and I don’t mean to belittle that in anyway… But. You have a choice how to handle terrible things that happen to you, ESPECIALLY things that happen to you when you are very young!!!

(Honesty time)

When I was little (4 years old) my brother and I were sexually abused by a babysitter for months…IT SUCKED! I can still remember my brother’s face on some of those nights. And the cliff notes version of it all is this: Don’t get me wrong it was terrible, and I think what happened to AshLee being abandoned so many times was terrible… But you can choose to live life after that as something that will make you stronger or something that will weigh you down. My honest hope for AshLee is that she is able to let it go. I couldn’t believe how loving and supportive her family was. It seems like she has had decades of love and support from her family. I’m praying that AshLee can focus on THAT instead of the skeletons in her closet.

In my opinion (and it is ONLY my opinion) what happened to her in the past kept a real connection FOR SEAN impossible. CLEARLY, AshLee had a connection, but it seemed like Sean constantly had to “prove” himself, or talk about trust and reaffirm, and reassure, and “protect” and all this serious heavy stuff… Life isn’t mean to be that way, love isn’t mean to be that way. At least not all of the time. HOW OFTEN did you just want to see the two of them LAUGH A LITTLE, and talk about ANYTHING besides TRUST.

On the night portion of the date, and during the fantasy suite… I also kept noticing how “fantastical” AshLee viewed love. Like it is this “thing”, this all-consuming, soul connecting, life-embracing, powerful, healing, THING… And from what I know of love (and trust me I AM IN LOVE)… only SOME of that stuff is true… For the most part… I would honestly say that the single biggest thing I think of when I think of love… is FUN. When two people ENJOY each other, when they have FUN with each other… And please, please… don’t misunderstand me, things like passion and vulnerability and trust and marriage…those are some heavy, deep things, that HAVE to be there for real love. It was my observation that whenever AshLee talked about love she was ONLY commented on/focused on those HEAVY things…and none of the light-hearted, FUN qualities of love.

OH…and the conversation about, cushion-cut, diamonds around the band, 6.5 ring size… was BRUT.

OK…moving on… and sorry. I feel like I just ranted. I don’t dislike AshLee, I just think she has a skewed perception of what love is.

Catherine comes bouncing into frame. All smiles, beaming to see the man she loves. And honestly, Sean was BEAMING as well. 2 minutes into the date, I KNEW AshLee was going home just by how different Sean seemed around Catherine. They are nerdy together, and giggly and fun and DO still leave time for some serious conversation. I loved the back-flips off the boat, the 1×1, 2×2 times table competition (rolled after the episode, but was on that date). Sean pegs her with a tough question and says, “I know it easy to say “yes” in this environment…but, tell me honestly if you would move to Dallas.” And I think he is straight up ASKING, if she would cause he wants to know the answer… NOT a hypothetical.

They go snorkeling, they kiss in the rain, and they both just smile and Smile and SMILE around each other. It’s awesome. And during the fantasy suite there is only more of that.

I also LOVE the way the fantasy suite was handled by Sean. Truth be told the Fantasy Suite is the one part of the show is pretty gross. Right!? Let’s be honest. I have heard (and I will not name names) that there are Bachelor/ettes in the past that take all 3 to the FS, and have sex with all three… WHAT the WHAT!?!?. I really appreciate that that is NOT Sean’s intentions at all. Instead, he is interested in face-time off camera, no interruptions, just TIME to pick his wife… super dope.

Before the Rose Ceremony Sean sits down with Chris, and definitely knows who he is going to send home. Correct me if I am wrong…but… EVERYONE (you) knows he was sending AshLee home, right!?!?

He is torn up about it, and rightfully so. AshLee does seem to be a remarkably sweet, caring, patient, understanding, humble, respectful woman. All AWESOME qualities in a woman. I think Sean just never saw anything more than the serious side of AshLee…

Once Catherine and Lindsay get the roses… AshLee is staring DAGGERS at Sean, leaves without saying goodbye to the girls (bad start) and barely gives Sean the chance to explain himself.

She is crushed and I don’t think she is faking it all, and she honestly looked confused… In the limo, exiting, she says something to the effect of, “I didn’t come here to play a game, I took this very seriously, not to have fun.”…. And I think that is EXACTLY why she went home. Well, because of the last two things she said. She took it VERY seriously and she did not have fun…

Getting back to my point earlier… Relationships HAVE to be fun. There has to be some part of you that WANTS to be around the other person because you enjoy their company. I think Sean saw all those attributes in AshLee, I think he had love and respect for her, but just didn’t have fun with her.

And look, I am no relationship expert or wizard. I am SURE AshLee can have fun, and does all the time. I don’t claim to know her, or know her well enough to say definitely what she should or should not do in her life… not at all. But based on what I saw from her the last 9 weeks… I hope she is able to “de-fantasize” love a little bit, and really focus on finding someone that she can enjoy life with, and laugh with… Cause holy hell those things are important.

WTA next week. Gawn be a doosy! What the H is Tierra going to say!! You have to admit you missed her being around!!! Drama-free TV is NOT as entertaining as drama-filled TV. Hahaha.

I feel like I got see A LOT of fans traveling the last two weeks in airports and around Toronto and Chicago. Thank you for coming up and saying hello. And please PLEASE don’t hesitate to come and say “hi” grab a hug and a picture. On a few occasions, there were people just standing off in the corner snapping pictures from a distance… that is definitely the WORST of the two options people. COME SAY HELLO! Hahaha.

Also, I know you are reading this Emily. Hahaha. So. I love you.

Catch you all on the flip side.

1. Adorable recap as always, Michael! Glad to see you kept the capital letters – it’s like you are RIGHT THERE ; )
    Cutest part, though, had to be your sign off to Emily – congrats you two!

Comment by nancy — February 26, 2013 @ 5:39 pm

2. Michael – thank you for sharing your story about you and your brother! You are an inspiration to so many people and a great example of how, even when horrible things happen, it is possible to work through them and grow into being a wonderful, capable, giving, trusting, beautiful person.

Also, your recap is always really cute. Thanks :)

Comment by Mere — February 26, 2013 @ 6:00 pm

3. Well, Sean led Ashley on the same way you led Rachel on. Potato, potahto.

Comment by Sarah — February 26, 2013 @ 6:33 pm

4. Michael I love you! You are wonderful

Comment by aj — February 26, 2013 @ 6:38 pm

5. Great recap- feel like I am watching right along with you!

Comment by Samantha — February 26, 2013 @ 6:41 pm

6. Enjoy your perspective and agree. Hope you keep it up. Seem like there are fewer and fewer of you all doing this and that too bad.

Comment by JoAnn — February 26, 2013 @ 6:43 pm

7. Not gonna lie, you totally blindsided me by the story about when you and your brother were younger. Totally heartbreaking. And I’m kind of floored you just put it out there. It is a great witness that bad things don’t have to define every. part. of. your. life. But in all fairness, not everyone is able to do the work to get past that painful feeling of just not being good enough before they hit adulthood. You are so right about the vision of love that Ashlee presented being very skewed and a little scary though. I have never laughed more in my life than since I met my husband. Love will not always be fun, but when it isn’t you at least need the memories to keep you going till things get better!

Comment by Clairebear — February 26, 2013 @ 6:45 pm

8. Michael-
    I look forward to your blog every week. Thank you for sharing your story about your abuse as a child, as I went through the same thing with a teacher. It is the hardest thing to move on from, but you’re right. You have to just move on and live your life the way you were supposed to live it. I’m so happy you found love. You have always been one of my favorites and I wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors.

Comment by Victoria — February 26, 2013 @ 6:53 pm

9. I am so glad you commented on Lindsay’s flowers made of petals comment. I CRACKED UP when she said that! Great insight as always. I think it was pretty obvious that Ashlee was going home too. Sean obviously loves a girl he can have fun with, and he has that with Catherine and Lindsay.

Comment by Tara — February 26, 2013 @ 8:22 pm

10. Great blog as always! I agree with you about fun in relationship: it has to be there, as well as the serious side, but fun needs to be there to balance out the hard times. I have never really seen a connection with Catherine, but this episode you could tell Sean really enjoyed her company. She seems like such a fun and genuine girl. However, I’ve liked Lindsay from the beginning, so its hard to say who I like better. However, it’s Sean’s decision, not mine :) Whoever he ends up with, I wish them the very best!!

Comment by Amy — February 26, 2013 @ 9:37 pm

11. Michael – love reading the blogs! Always pretty accurate with the crazies and the funny moments that they catch and share with us all. Love them! I hear you’ll be in Edmonton! Exciting! If you get a chance, talk to allison L. about the order for my tshirts… I’d really appreciate it! Keep up the fun blogs!

Comment by MandyW — February 26, 2013 @ 9:40 pm

12. LOVE YOU

Comment by Claire, your wife — February 26, 2013 @ 10:17 pm

13. Micheal, may I add my accolade to those already posted—-It was brave of you to share about childhood abuse. You are right…it is hard to move ahead, but that is the only way to go.
    As a counselor I work with children with those issues and it would be great to share your thoughts about focusing on what is good instead of the skeletons.You are one of many positive examples of coming through and finding happiness :)

Comment by Maturesillyintellectual — February 26, 2013 @ 10:19 pm

14. Thank you for your beautiful blog Michael! I really appreciated your honesty about your abuse. I think most of us have been through that at some point and it was refreshing to read something real and authentic and that we can move past it. With warmest wishes to you.

Comment by Arch — February 26, 2013 @ 11:06 pm

15. Wow, thank you so much for sharing that story. I had mentioned that I think the true mark of maturity is HOW you deal with tragedy, not the fact that you went through it. Ashlee has had 27 years of being part of a loving, supportive family who has been with her through her mistakes and issues. She should focus on that, and not her 5 years of abandonment.

Comment by lara — February 27, 2013 @ 12:06 am

16. Michael, one of the best recaps you’ve written yet and you were spot on with your observations I think. Thank you for sharing your story, which I know is not easy for anyone, but particularly men, and I admire men like you breaking down the barriers that exist to talking about abuse. It does help others more than you know.
    I agree as well with you and poster lara above. Tragedy or abuse in your childhood will affect you in as much as you let it. You are the one in control of your own destiny and choices once you are an adult. I too was sexually abused, several times a week for 8 years by a family member. I could have chosen to be broken. Instead I used that unfortunate experience to train as a Counselor and work with some of the most addicted women, addictions mainly stemming from history of abuse/abandonment. Some people had one singular incident and they let it define them as a person, still 30 years later. That’s a cop-out. Use your experience for good in the smallest way (you don’t all have to become Counselors), and it will help you deal with your own issues. God love AshLee, but she really needs to focus on the good in her life.
    Thanks Michael, congrats again on your engagement.

Comment by debc — February 27, 2013 @ 1:56 am

17. I guess I am in the minority here. I hope you won’t shoot the messenger. I am just offering my honest opinion.

I couldn’t really read your blog as it was too unfocused and all over the place. I couldn’t get through it. If other people liked it, great! To each their own

Sorry to hear about the abuse. Makes your relationships with women seem more understandable. Don’t get me wrong, I am glad you are engaged/married…but sheds light on your interest in Holly, what you did to Rachel and your overall womanizing attitude. (Prior to marriage.)

I am glad you worked through your pain and trauma.

Comment by rose — February 27, 2013 @ 5:04 am

18. All I can say is that I just love you.
    Emily is so lucky and I know that you are too.
    Lots and lots of hugs…

Comment by Claudia — February 27, 2013 @ 5:21 am

19. Michael this was one of the best blogs I have ever read. Thank you for sharing a very painful part of your life. In doing so you pointed out to Ashlee that she must not carry the abandenment issue in to all aspects of her life. If she does I do not think she will ever be happy. I so hope Ashlee reads this blog. In doing so she will understand why Sean did not fall in love with her.You explained it so much better than Sean did or even could when he was trying his best to do so. Ashlee was so hurt but so was Sean. He really liked her and you could see how painful the parting was for him.
    I think by this time most of us can see who Sean picks to be his bride. I just hope the woman left standing reads all these blogs and learns why Sean fell in love. Michael you did a bang up job. Congrats!

Comment by Bobbie — February 27, 2013 @ 5:49 am

20. Still don’t know HOW you can say ALL the things I think of :) )
    Your opinion about Love is so true to me. Thank you for that. Wish i was in the USA so I can be a fan and grab a hug!
    Again, your line for Emily is so ADORABLE!

Comment by Lam — February 27, 2013 @ 6:14 am

21. Great blog Michael. Just want to point out that there were, in fact, flowers made of petals on the ground around the boats. It took me a minute to notice the design on the ground.

Comment by mariah — February 27, 2013 @ 6:19 am

22. Give Lindsay a break. It is YOU who misunderstood HER comment. At first I reacted like you, and then I realized what she meant. That beautiful floral design around their table was made up of individual flower petals on the ground (“bed of flowers made of petals”). So it is kind of YOU who needs to be made fun of for not understanding what SHE said. Also for your misuse of quotations, spelling errors, and grammar. You shmuck.

Comment by Ericka — February 27, 2013 @ 6:30 am

23. Thanks for another good recap, Michael.

And thank you for your courage in sharing your own personal situation with everyone. Your insights and persepectives are very similar to my own, and I think you’re a wonderful human being.

Comment by jessie — February 27, 2013 @ 6:50 am

24. you took the words right out of my mouth! i have been trying to get this thru to my friend… her abandonment was decades ago. she herself says her adoptive parents are amazing! why is she still holding on to what happened to her almost 30 years ago. there comes a time when you have to let go and move on! and everything with her is symbolic of something! gawd! i think she needs to get drunk and dance on a table or two!

Comment by anon123 — February 27, 2013 @ 7:25 am

25. Best blog yet both for your personal honesty and the insight you have about the women’s relationships with Sean. Loved it! I hope you find many blessings in the years to come!

Comment by Michelle — February 27, 2013 @ 8:39 am

26. As someone over 50 and happily married for many years, I have to say, Michael, you DO know what love is all about. I predict you will remain happily married your whole life because you really do understand what love is about. The other person you were with who broke your heart — well she will be dumped by the dental cheater-in-the-making and you will have the last laugh… except you are too nice to laugh at her, aren’t you? So sorry about the abuse, happened to me too with a babysitter, though only had him once. So much abuse around and I agree, no need to whine about it. Teach your kids so it won’t happen to them — and don’t hire male sitters, ever. No normal guy is a sitter. Sorry.

Comment by Lisa James — February 27, 2013 @ 9:11 am

27. Hello Micheal,

Great blog again! I was so sad for AshLee to get sent home and to see her upset! She is such a wonderful woman, but I agree, just not the one for Sean. She is so sweet and caring, and stunningly gorgeous!!! I also think she needs to loosen up a bit and enjoy life though. Lindsay, eh, she is great and beautiful and all that, but in my opinion, a little shallow for Sean. I don’t mean shallow in a dumb way or anything, just that there is not a lot of, er, depth to her. Catherine is sweet and beautiful and yes they have tons of fun, but I’m not completley sold on that one either! I’m not sure I see them having enough to last for a whole lifetime, but that remains to be seen.

Have a great week!!
    Heather

Comment by Heather — February 27, 2013 @ 9:11 am

28. I couldn’t agree with you more! Although, I do think that the editing does need to be considered… maybe Sean and Ashlee did have those light hearted moments but they were not shown because it doesn’t fit her ‘character’ on the show.

Have a good week, Toronto loves you!

Comment by Andrea — February 27, 2013 @ 10:20 am

29. Love your integrity and insights! Thank you for sharing…proud of you!

Comment by bonnie — February 27, 2013 @ 10:32 am

30. Thanks Ericka for pointing that out! I was going to if no one didn’t. Clearly Lindsay was speaking about the ginormous flowers that were on the grass and they were made by flower petals.

Comment by Taylor — February 27, 2013 @ 10:42 am

31. The truth has been spoken…. And adorably may I add!! :)

Comment by Amber — February 27, 2013 @ 10:59 am

32. The truth has been spoken…. And adorably may I add!! :)

Comment by Amber — February 27, 2013 @ 10:59 am

33. As always…the best bachelor blog. Keeping it real and spot on the money. Thanks for writing!

Comment by Andrea — February 27, 2013 @ 12:45 pm

34. You have such a way with words! You make me laugh! Love your blog!!!

Comment by Traci Myers — February 27, 2013 @ 1:40 pm

35. THANK YOU!
    Just last night I was discussing AshLee and her “Abandonedment issues” and how much it bugged me. My dad left us when I was 5 because he loved Alcohol more than us. But you know what? I had a freaking awesome Mom, so that is what I focused on: How cool it was that my mom took such great care of us, not that my dad was an idiot and “left me broken”. She has a super cool family and a Dad that adores her and all she can talk about is how nobody loves her and she was abandoned when she was 4 and now that she is 32, she just might get over it.
    Anyway, enough of my annoyance. Love the blog, love your sense of humor. Thanks for writing for us all!

Comment by ShaLane — February 27, 2013 @ 5:12 pm

36. Michael, that was very brave of you for sharing yours and your brother’s story. Thank you. I am glad you have learned to overcome it. As always, love the blog!

Comment by Puja — February 27, 2013 @ 9:43 pm

37. Another amazing recap!! I love the humor you provide in your blogs. I initial watched BP3, it wasn’t until I saw Jillian’s season that I realized how funny you are. I’m literally dying of laughter as I listen and watch your funny sayings and expressions. I love the capital letters and various punctuation marks. It displays several different emotions that are usually hard to display in a few short words. Its really interesting to hear the perspective of someone who has gone through the Bachelor experience. You state your opinion and back back it up with your own evidence, while not bashing the parties involved. Thanks for sharing your painful experience as a child. Stories like yours are inspiring; that a person can overcome a painful experience as child, and still enjoy the other wonderfully moments in life, speaks alot of a person’s strength. I look forward to reading your weekly blogs and getting your take on the episodes. Keep it up, dont change anything at all. Congrats on your engagement!

Comment by Ayo — February 27, 2013 @ 9:50 pm

38. Love is FUN. Totally spot on with what you said about AshLee focusing on the serious All. The. Time. Now that you mention it, I don’t know that I had seen them laugh together at all. None of their full dates were as cute as the little math game moment Sean and Catherine had during the credits. Great blog, keeping it real, as always.

Comment by KellyK — February 28, 2013 @ 4:25 am

39. Michael, I live your blogs!!! Watching the show this week the whole Ashlee date was just nothing but serious so afraid to let her guard down and trust Sean. I LOVE Lindsay!! Cathrine just kept saying she’s falling for him. Never once said I love you.
    The WTA is going to be insane! I hope Sean is ready to handle the severe drama of Tierra. She’s going to be a hurricane of emotional drama. If she don’t get bitch slapped next week I will be shocked.

Comment by Naomi — February 28, 2013 @ 10:21 am

40. Your blogs are always fun and silly, but also very well thought out and written! Always look forward to reading them. Guess what else I’m looking forward to? May 11th in Edmonton! Got my tickets and will be travelling there for the weekend! As a wise man once said…….WHAOW!

Comment by Jessie — February 28, 2013 @ 3:07 pm

41. Love the blogs stags I’m sorry for what happend when you were younger, I’m glad you learned how to deal with it well handle it. Nobody deserves that your a great man michael! I love ya! Keep your head up you will be a great husband to Emily! Thanks for the blogs! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Comment by Megan — February 28, 2013 @ 4:31 pm

42. I have to admit, I almost didn’t read this blog because I lost ALL respect for you after Bachelor Pad, with what you did to Rachel!! You really showed your true colors there, in my opinion. But its just that, MY opinion. Guess when you want to use someone to help “enjoy” your time while it lasted, then your true colors will eventually come out, right! Not much of a fan of yours and I wish Emily the best of luck. As for the Blog that you wrote, you didn’t do too bad of a job. Having insight of the show and knowing how things go on behind the scenes probably helps you with writing. I think that’s great! I even agreed with a lot of what you said (aside from Lindsay’s comment about the flowers. I agree that you seriously misunderstood that entire conversation!).

Comment by Michael Who — February 28, 2013 @ 6:19 pm

43. Haha!!! Omg best summary of the last episode, made me laugh! I am so happy that Sean picked Catherine over AshLee, I agree she was wayy to serious!

Comment by Nancy — February 28, 2013 @ 8:25 pm

44. Regarding the comment about “the person who broke your heart”, you really dodged a bullet with that one! She traded way down and you experienced a blessing in disguise. I’m sorry you had to go through so much pain, and have a lot of it happen on national TV, but I agree that you are not the type who will publicly gloat if those two go down the drain. You have class and intelligence, two things she and her spouse are sorely lacking.

Comment by jessie — March 1, 2013 @ 7:52 am

45. I think Ashlee is amazing. She has the 3 most important requirements:

1) big boobs
    2) good cook
    3) good housekeeper

She seems like the type who would really want to please a man. I can’t believe Sean let her go and kept these two losers. I would like to meet Ashlee, but unfortunately she lives too far away. I will add her to my lifelike silicone doll collection, especially with the blonder hair. It’s perfect when you think about it, the dolls look and feel human, don’t talk but have real orifices.

Comment by bachobserver32 — March 1, 2013 @ 4:45 pm

46. p.s. Does anyone know Ashlee’s height and exact eye color?

Sean, you just made the biggest mistake of your life! Ashlee’s desperation would have made the best wife, she would have done ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for you! All you have to do is threaten to leave her every now and then and she will remain docile, frightened, submissive and you would have complete control for her, which is the most important dynamic of making a marriage work. Your loss.

Comment by bachobserver32 — March 1, 2013 @ 4:54 pm

47. Bachobserver, you should just make a life size blow up doll of her. Michael already has one of me. He requested it.

Comment by Beth H — March 2, 2013 @ 10:34 am

48. Hi Michael–loved your recap like always. THANK YOU for sharing your story and being so honest with the world. That is very brave. Also, I totally agree that love should be fun! My husband and I have so much fun together! It’s the best!

Comment by Sarah — March 5, 2013 @ 9:00 am

49. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check
    it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m
    bookmarking and will be tweeting this to
    my followers! Exceptional blog and superb style and design.

Comment by service provider — July 20, 2013 @ 2:38 am

50. Hi! I’ve been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

Comment by Cassie — August 3, 2013 @ 9:58 pm