NATALIE’S BACHELOR BLOG: EPISODE 8

Episode 8: O Brother, Where Art Thou?

Sean and AshLee: Screaming Infidelity

AshLee is wearing what appears to be a black tank tucked into black pants. She killed it, I mean literally, by wearing a plaid button down tied under her chest. What in tarnation?! She looks like a modern day Sandra-Dee. Grease lightning? No?

AshLee is extremely excited to bring Sean home to meet her family. She claims that she has been waiting for this day for so long. I completely understand, because I dream of taking home a man to meet my family who is also falling in love with 3 other women. She is also relieved that she told Sean she was married before, but still terrified about it. Honestly? She needs to get over it. She was, like 12. It was simply a relationship filled with “young love” and she made a mistake. I’ve probably been married before…who knows.

So, these two are about to get engaged, and after all the serious conversations and dates they have had, Sean is just now telling her that his father also preaches the word of God?

After professing herself to Sean, AshLee finally states that she is beyond happy he is going to meet her family. Sean looks away at the ground and mumbles, “I’m happy to be here too, but I’m still super bummed about Tierra. She lit up my face. She is my world.” Did you hear that too?! Whoa!

AshLee’s mother was pretty forward with Sean, telling him that he better not break her heart. At this point, I think confused, innocent Sean is looking at AshLee as his #1. He tells her he won’t break her heart, but then turns to the camera to say that he is worried about talking to her father, because he is dating 3 other women. Most fathers would be okay with their daughter falling in love with a man who has multiple lovers, so I don’t know what he is so scared about. Sean then tells the audience that he is super scared AshLee’s dad is going to ask him if he is in love with his daughter. Because 2 weeks before a proposal, that is such a horrible question to ask a father. Hey, can I marry your daughter in a few weeks? And no, I’m not in love with her yet. But, just in case… Seriously, AshLee is above this.

Who else had crocodile tears running down their face when AshLee’s dad told Sean the story of when he met her? And about how he loved her instantly and that he wants her future husband to love her that same way? And how sincere he is when he speaks of his daughter? I’m not gonna lie, my keyboard is a little wet from wiping my tears. Oh, and also because I have really pretty fingers.

Sean and Katherine: Fishy

This gum wall made me want to book a flight and head to that wall with some Clorox. On that note, I REALLY hope they washed their hands after playing with fish all day. I know what you are thinking, and no, I’m not going there.

Behind Catherine’s back, Sean flirts with her Grandmother. I think these two have more chemistry than any of the 4 remaining girls.

Catherine is now cornered by her sisters who are giving her the third degree. She tells them that if he proposed, she would “try it out.” Am I missing something? Is an engagement a Trial Period? Well, I suppose so on this show. Anyhow, her sister certainly threw her under the bus with her so-called flaws. I mean, at least build her up so she can be the Bachelorette!

Sean and Lindsay: General Warning

Lindsay is a total doll and her “hometown” humbled home makes her even more adorable. She drills Sean, literally, about the other women in a way that could have been super awkward and cheesy to watch, but she made it cute, light hearted, and hilarious.

Sean looks nervous about wearing a purple sweater to an Army Base, and he should be. Come on, man. Dress for your environment.

Before they are even comfortably situated, Sean has his hand on Lindsay’s leg. I would have waited for a few more months to do that in front of a Two Star General. (For the record, I am ashamed that I had to google, “Two Star General” to know what it meant.)

Lindsay’s brother reached out for the handshake, but Sean pulled him in for a big bear hug. First it was Catherine’s Grandma, now Lindsay’s brother? Come on, Sean – don’t shit where you eat.

Sean and Desiree: Playing With Boys

After taking Sean on a typical Hollywood hike through the trendy Runyon Canyon, I can’t help but have flash backs of my horrific 9 months spent in Hollywood. Trust me, it is “the thing” to do out there. Take a hike with a small dog that can’t do tricks, wear makeup, throw on your cutest workout clothes and try not to break a sweat to avoid looking a mess.

Sean and Desiree have such a distinct chemistry. He has liked her a lot from the get go. She is the first person I really felt he connected with. I wonder why Desiree didn’t bring Sean back to her hometown? I found that a bit odd.

Anyway, Desiree brings Sean back to her house. If this is seriously her home, then I want her job. A bridal stylist can afford what looks like a very, very expensive home in Hollywood, CA with a Bachelor-ish looking pool out back? OK, something super weird going down here. Are Desiree and her entire “family” actors and actresses? LOL I know they are not, but seriously, I want to post pictures of my place. It straight up looks like the hood compare to hers and I’m slightly (extremely) jealous.

Anyway, Desiree pulls the ultimate prank on Sean by having an actor come to “her” house acting like her current boyfriend. This was HILARIOUS to watch!
Desiree’s brother is not buying into this process. It’s very refreshing to hear a family member, for the first time ever, actually call the Bachelor out on the ridiculous situation he is in. No one else ever admits that it’s super weird and sorta bogus on how the Bachelor is trying to fall in love. If I took a guy home to meet my brother, and told him that I was in love with him and wanted to get engaged to him in 2 weeks, but he is also falling for 3 other girls, my brother would think I needed to get on medication. Sean is offended by the word, “playboy,” but isn’t he kind of acting like one? Whether he realizes it or not, he is dating multiple girls and causing them to fall in love with him, only to break a few hearts. Yes, dating in the real world is similar, but only in the beginning stages of a relationship, not two weeks away from a proposal.

Rose Ceremony:

Please notice that Chris Harrison gets this smirk on his face often when the Bachelor/Bachelorette start talking about anything deep. Basically, Sean is telling Chris that he wants to send home either Des or Catherine, because of Des’s brother, and because of Catherine’s Independence. He does want a weak girl.

The cut of Catherine’s LBD looks is very flattering. I think this is what confused Sean. He thought his mind was made up until he saw how stunning Catherine looks when dressing sexy.

Desiree’s body is incredible, so it’s not wonder she looked picture perfect in this body hugging, gold sequin dress.

AshLee’s dress looks great on her and is very pretty, but it’s just not my style. Everyone has different tastes, so I’m sure some of you love this dress.

Lindsay kept it very simple with a basic, short black dress. Does anyone else agree with me that Lindsay looks different for some reason? Is it her hair? Makeup? Whatever it is, she looks even better then before!

It was really hard to watch Desiree go home. I really felt she was perfect for Sean, and she was definitely the front-runner for me since night one. I’m glad she fought a little bit for Sean instead of just walking away. You never know what could have happened unless you put up a little bit of a fight for what you want. By doing this, she will have no regrets and understand that this is the way it was supposed to be. What do you think, guys? Desiree for next Bachelorette? I’d personally love to see this and this she would have a pretty fun season to watch!

Join me LIVE Tuesday night’s at 7pm PST for, “Gossip With Getz.” Follow me on twitter for details on how to connect to the webisode to chime in with me and my hilarious co-host, Mike Kelton. Also, want to Skype in and voice your opinion? Let me know on twitter and I will make it happen!

X O X O

Natalie Getz
Twitter: @nataliegetz
GetzStyle.com

1. Isn’t that dress Lindsay wore at the rose ceremony the same one Kacie B wore the first night??

Comment by kkpete — February 19, 2013 @ 11:08 am

2. Great blog–thanks for your good insights! As to Des, she too was one of my favorites from the beginning–they just seemed to click. Too bad her bully jerk of a brother scared him off. Same thing happened with Ashley and JP–remember that her sister didn’t like JP at all, but by the time he and Ashley got married, her sister had come around to liking him. And I would love to see Des as the next Bachelorette, but that brother of hers would probably keep her from signing up.

Comment by Ginny — February 19, 2013 @ 11:19 am

3. Great blog as always! I agree that Nate had a point, but I still think that he was rude and condescending. I felt it was out of line for him to call Sean a “playboy.” I felt really bad for Desiree and I wish she didn’t get eliminated. My favorites are probably AshLee and Lindsay. I am not feeling Catherine and Sean’s connection. Anyways, I will try to pop on the chat and get on camera tonight. Hopefully it works :) xoxo, Beth

Comment by Beth H. — February 19, 2013 @ 11:20 am

4. This is not a blog. This is like a dog barking.
    “Listen to a variety of dog barks—from woofs to whines—and try to interpret their meaning”.

Comment by James — February 19, 2013 @ 11:24 am

5. This is not a blog. This is like a dog barking.
    Listen to a variety of dog barks—from woofs to whines—and try to interpret their meaning.

Comment by James — February 19, 2013 @ 11:26 am

6. I’m a little confused by the ‘crocodile tears’ comment. Crocodile tears means fake tears. Were you sad at the story? The rest of what you wrote made me think you are. I thought her dad and her were quite sweet.

Comment by June — February 19, 2013 @ 11:30 am

7. The brother was certainly a big factor, but I also wonder if he started getting nervous about Desirée because, well, she’s got it all together– she’s not broken, isn’t needy, she has her own career and (very nice) house, loves living in LA…I don’t know if they ever talked about the relocation topic, but he’s been pretty clear he wants his fiancée to move to Dallas.

In other news, if he sends anybody but Catherine home next, I’ll fly to Banff and do the Polar Bear plunge.

Comment by Trent — February 19, 2013 @ 11:41 am

8. @June Yeah, I wasn’t sure if it was sarcasm or that she needs to Google “crocodile tears” as well.

Comment by Trent — February 19, 2013 @ 11:44 am

9. I completely agree about Des’s house. Something is up. I live in LA and I was really surprised to hear her say that was her home. Do Bridal Stylist’s make upwards of $100k a year? That house was in the hills, tasteful architecture with an outstanding pool … rent hovers easily around $3,000 a month. There were a lot of certificates and diplomas on the wall. One was from Berkeley but what were all those others? There is more to Des than meets the eye.

Comment by Lysette — February 19, 2013 @ 1:01 pm

10. Hey, I would like for the girl with one arm to be the next Bachelorette…..I just can’t remember what her name is….I thought she was a real sport to try all of those things Sean wanted her to…she is deserving of the next season!!!

Comment by Jan — February 19, 2013 @ 2:27 pm

11. I am confused why everyone is sad that Des left. He obviously doesn’t know what he wants & it was IMO better for her to leave now if he wasn’t 100% sure about what they have. They had a fantastic chemistry but I think in a friend sort of way. Will he change his mind? Was it editing? Will she be next Bachelorette? Time will tell.

Comment by Lydia — February 19, 2013 @ 2:51 pm

12. I can see his connection with Cat…I mean, sort of.

I think his strongest connection was with that girl from DC whom icky Chris B is now dating..and Tiara, whom he seemed to come alive around.

Of the remaining…Ash is kind of broken. Lindsay is sweet, but sort of undeveloped or immature as a person. I can see him getting bored with her. I don’t blame him for now wanting to marry into Desiree’s family either, That brother was psycho.

Which leaves Catherine…

Cat is smart and effervescent…and has a goofy side that brings out his goofy sidel…so I can see why he chose her. She is the best fit for him, at least in the short term…but I can’t see that relationship really lasting either.

Comment by moi — February 19, 2013 @ 3:05 pm

13. If it were up to me the next Bachelorette would be Lesley. I know she’s probably not eligible per normal standards of choosing from the final 2 or 3 but I think it’s time they changed it up a bit. She is the most entertaining and as long as she promised to look the guys in the eyes, I would offer her extra to bring some excitement into the show.

Comment by ilja — February 19, 2013 @ 3:09 pm

14. @Jan-Her name is Sarah! I agree that she’d make a fantastic bachelorette!

Comment by Beth H — February 19, 2013 @ 3:41 pm

15. Desiree’s hometown date looked so phony and she was soaking up every minute of it. She is a horrible actress and didn’t even tell her brother or boyfriend to stop. I think she wanted the guys to fight over her.

Comment by Sandra — February 19, 2013 @ 3:53 pm

16. I think it was best that Des was sent home. She deserves more than Sean. As the season has progressed, a dislike for Sean has developed as a result of many of his actions and comments. I sense a controlling personality. Finally confirmed with his comment about Selma and her unwillingness to compromise. Compromising involves two or more. There was no compromising on his part, it was “my way or the highway”. Des’s brother hit the nail on the head with his perception of what was happening. And Sean was offended with the truth. Des’s Tweet today said it all. “If he truly loved her, he would have seen beyond a family member she rarely sees.” And according to Fleiss’ tweet, they already had their sitdown to make final decision on next Bachelorette. But, IMO, it would have been nice to have seen AshLee so they could have brought a group of guys 30′s, maybe even some 40′s to get them out of the less mature 20′s.

Comment by Divr — February 19, 2013 @ 4:04 pm

17. Natalie, nice job getting your blog up in a timely way. Blogs should be posted the next day if we are to take bloggers seriously (think Reality Steve and all other online blogs/pubs).

I was surprised Des didn’t get more angry at her brother and her parents were absolute wimps. Do they all have trouble with conflict? Something wasn’t right with that. As for Sean, he clearly wanted stay clear of the crazed (jealous?) brother. Let’s all remember though that Ashley H.’s sister was not too nice either and luckily JP could see past that and he had the strength to not let a sibling pull him down. As for their living quarters, perhaps their real home is too shabby and Des is embarrassed. Not that she should be – she is one of the most impressive bachelorette’s ever because of where she came from and who she is now. Amazing. Hope she is next bachlorette.

Comment by Sarah Whitney — February 19, 2013 @ 4:09 pm

18. Natalie, that was a great review. Not sure you know the definition of crocodile tears, but that’s okay. Cheers!

Comment by marti — February 19, 2013 @ 4:13 pm

19. I don’t think there is anyone for Sean in this group. He’ll go with someone but it won’t last. Natalie, I enjoyed your blog today. Thanks!

Comment by Melinda — February 19, 2013 @ 4:14 pm

20. All funny and good except joke about nice fingers … huh?

Comment by Ashley2 — February 19, 2013 @ 4:17 pm

21. I think I got married before, too, Natalie. Were you by chance in Vegas summer of 2007?

Comment by Steve — February 19, 2013 @ 4:21 pm

22. Divr,

I disagree. I don’t think Sean is controlling. He is “poised” and has grace, which comes from deep faith. Ben had a controlling personality…Never once have I seen even a hint of anger or control in Sean. He has a live and let live attitude.

I know I would not have looked past De’s family, love or not. I can think of several bfs I met in college. Their families were deal breakers…I couldn’t imagine spending holidays with them or having them as grandparents to my future children. An abusive brother in law would have been nightmarish…

Sean didn’t know her well enough for her to have such expectations. That De would say that shows how off base she is. Does she really think a man who is seeing three other women would overlook glaring red flags just to be with her out of unconditional love? They are still in the early stages of dating before that level of love has even formed. De is a nice lady, but I think Sean dodged a bullet with her.

Comment by Cindy — February 19, 2013 @ 4:38 pm

23. I TOTALLY agree with you!
    “Sean is offended by the word, “playboy,” but isn’t he kind of acting like one?” This is exactly what I was saying.
    “Basically, Sean is telling Chris that he wants to send home either Des or Catherine, because of Des’s brother, and because of Catherine’s Independence. He does want a weak girl.” SO TRUE
    I think Lindsey looks different because her hair is straight. I love that dress too. But I preferred it on Kacie B in the 1st episode and Emma/Sutton on The Lying Game.
    I would LOVE to see Des as the Bachelorette. She was my favorite this season.

Comment by annie — February 19, 2013 @ 5:28 pm

24. Huge fan of you Natalie! I was disappointed to see Des go opposed to Catherine. I do think Catherine is beautiful and fun but I don’t think she is mature enough to leave her home/family and become a wife and mother over the next few yrs. Her sobbing response when Lesley was sent home showed me that she was more invested in her friends than with Sean.

Comment by Lesley — February 19, 2013 @ 7:00 pm

25. Des for Bachelorette next season providing she hires an actor to stand in for her brother!

Comment by Bobbie — February 20, 2013 @ 5:46 am

26. Great blog as always! I had crazy in-laws once and I have to say if I get married again in-laws will play a huge roll in my decision to get married to someone or not. Crazy extended family can cause SO much hurt and drama! But like many have said before, Des was my favorite this season so I’m sad for her. I’d love to see her or Lindsay as the next Bachelorette if they are not chosen at the end. But I can’t imaging Catherine winning. We have hardly seen the two of them interact AT ALL?! I don’t see a connection or relationship with the two of them at all. With Des gone I’m kind of at a loss about who I “want” to be chosen. Probably Lindsay. Great family, beautiful girl, sweet, genuine, etc.

Comment by Michelle — February 20, 2013 @ 8:06 am

27. Hey All! I’m going to get back to all of your questions and comments after I get home from work tonight! Also, so sorry I didn’t respond to last weeks blog comments and questions…I was slammed at work and had to travel back east on top of everything. Re-ask any Q’s I missed from last week and I’ll def get back to you- it’s so much fun for me!!! Thanks for reading:)

Comment by Natalie Getz — February 20, 2013 @ 10:11 am

28. The dress worn by Lindsay is similar to the one worn by Kacie but not the same dress. Kacie’s dress was form fitting….Lindsay’s had a flare hemline. Just sayin’.

Comment by H82BL8 — February 20, 2013 @ 10:14 am

29. OK, …..first of all….Desieree’s brother, (on the outtakes was initially cool with sean…then as the night went on…or the alcohol or drugs either weared off or kicked in…..he changed his opinion 360′…)….i am NOT his doctor and this may not be the case….but it sure seems as if there is ALOT more to this young man….as Des herself mentioned he had lots of “Issues in his youth”…..he seemed VERY threatened …..and quite jealous…..Shakespear has many a novel based on this exact theme….(whole other convo!)…..HOWEVER, this being said….IF, and i mean IF the parents “overrode” his behavior or put him in his place, it would be easy , or at least easier to “put this behavior on the back burner……as “THE PARENTS ” relationship is the MOST important……it is easy to assume that 2 way joey, or whatever his name was….would eventually come around……but the fact that the Parents didn’t “put him in his place” (the kid) or help alleviate the tension….would lead one to believe that the “Family dynamic” may be dictated by this kid a bit more than the average story!……so being the “OLe’ Married Gal i am…..YOU DO MARRY the family……and if you cannot see that the FAther or the MOther….can put thier children in place with a look or a quick conversation….is quite insightful for young Sean!…….i never saw it myself…..Sean and DEs….but she was adorable…..but prob better off getting let go sooner than later!…..NOW , as far as Ashlee!….i think she is adorable and is truly a GREAT person….but with issues that run deep may be a bit on the intense side for our golden boy SEAN…..however, this may be EXACLY what he needs……i’d like to see these two have a real chance!……moving on to CAtherine!……i HATE HATE HATE ….that i was tricked into reading “spoilers ” on SO many different pages….as many evil doers think it is funny and cool to PUT that SHIZZ right in our faces without a warning……with that being said….if it is true…..i am in SHOCK!……she is AhhhDORRUHHBUlll…..but i cannot see a future in these two what so ever!…..you Marry the FAMILy is such an understatement…..i cannot even begin to go on!……i found it beyond bizarre that the sisters not only talked shizz….but pointed out her FLAWS!….what is that??….this seeem like a family of STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN…..ALL WOMEN…..and our golden boy SEan is a a “Mans’ Man” and i am not sure he is ready for the intensity of not only the cultural differences , but the lack of Male bonding …..to any of catherine’s MEN!……i love this girl….she is strong and adorable…..but i do not see a future with them AT ALL!……..now, the DARK HORSE…..the sweet unassuming, Lindsay!…..she is like the sweetest onion in the world….each layer becoming sweeter and more solid than the last!……WHAT A SURprise!……i think the interaction/s between SEan and her FAther n family is just the kind of family SEan needs to be apart of!…..(i could be wrong….but i found it satisfying and genuine) ………and Lindsey has the potential to go the distance!……she is a WISE ole/ young soul and seems to be his ying to her yang!……WHO KNEW i’d be rooting for the wedding dress gal…..but i think she is ALOT stronger and smarter than she lets on!……i HATE that people sneak in those “SPOILERS”…..and i hate they are probably true!…….i stay away from ALL the gossip…..but just reading these blogs…..the HATERS Kamakazie that SHIZZ when you are least expected!….SOOO UNCOOL, Haters!…..JUST STOP it!…….i would love to see LIndsay get the chance….but if i am to believe the shizzy spoilers…..i am going to say “Yay” in a small voice and hope for the BEST…..as i am a HUGE Sean Lowe fan!……….the only thing i am truly CONFused by is …..WHAT did i miss with Lesley???…..OMG….i thought that was his soul mate or at least his “girl Carbon Copy!!”…..what did i miss?…………for the records, Nat, that white tank and coral short /long skirt things was BEYOND GORGEOUS ….and i absolutely agree, it would be an EMILY Maynard outfit to the 20th degree!…….if it is not too late……i STILL think if SEan does not pick Lindsey, and it seems as if he will not……EMILY MAYNARd is STILL the BEST choice for SEan LOWE!….(in my fairy tale opinion!!!)……..when it ALL Fizzles out!…..SEAN, please go find EMILY and EMily please give him the CHance he should have gotten over the blue socked sweetie, Jef!……just saying!……….i LOVe your BLOGS, BLONDIE!…..MORe of the Fahion stuff if you will…….for those who do not kNOW….YOU are the BEST OF THE BEST when it comes to FASHION…..(THAT’s WHAT’s up BITCH!!)……….we will see….we will see!……..you rock GETZ!……….xoxooxx Pam Bucci! xoxox

Comment by Pamela B... — February 20, 2013 @ 2:29 pm

30. OK, …..first of all….Desieree’s brother, (on the outtakes was initially cool with sean…then as the night went on…or the alcohol or drugs either weared off or kicked in…..he changed his opinion 360′…)….i am NOT his doctor and this may not be the case….but it sure seems as if there is ALOT more to this young man, than me the eye!!!!….as Des herself mentioned he had lots of “Issues in his youth”…….(i mean they DID grow up in a tent!!!)…..he seemed VERY threatened …..and quite jealous…..Shakespear has many a novel based on this exact theme….(whole other convo!)…..HOWEVER, this being said….IF, and i mean IF the parents “overrode” his behavior or put him in his place, it would be easy , or at least easier to “put this behavior on the back burner……as “THE PARENTS ” relationship is the MOST important……it is easy to assume that 2 way joey, or whatever his name was….would eventually come around……but the fact that the Parents didn’t “put him in his place” (the kid) or help alleviate the tension….would lead one to believe that the “Family dynamic” may be dictated by this kid a bit more than the average story!……so being the “OLe’ Married Gal i am…..YOU DO MARRY the family……and if you cannot see that the FAther or the MOther….can put thier children in place with a “look or a quick conversation”….is quite insightful for young Sean!…….i never saw it myself…..Sean and DEs….but she was adorable…..but prob better off getting let go sooner than later!…..NOW , as far as Ashlee!….i think she is adorable and is truly a GREAT person….but with issues that run deep may be a bit on the intense side for our golden boy SEAN…..however, this may be EXACLY what he needs……i’d like to see these two have a real chance!….(if time was on their side….follow????)…….moving on to CAtherine!……i HATE HATE HATE ….that i was tricked into reading “spoilers ” on SO many different pages….as many evil doers think it is funny and cool to PUT that SHIZZ right in our faces without a warning……with that being said….if it is true…..i am in SHOCK!……she is AhhhDORRUHHBUlll…..but i cannot see a future in these two what so ever!…..you Marry the FAMILy is such an understatement…..i cannot even begin to go on!……i found it beyond bizarre that the sisters not only talked shizz….but pointed out her FLAWS!….what is that??….this seeem like a family of STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN, all trying to out strong the other!?…….keep in mind: ….this Family is: ALL WOMEN…..and our golden boy SEan is a a “Mans’ Man” and i am not sure he is ready for the intensity of not only the cultural differences , but the lack of Male bonding …..to any of catherine’s MEN!……i love this girl….she is strong and adorable…..but i do not see a future with them AT ALL!……..now, the DARK HORSE…..the sweet unassuming, Lindsay!…..she is like the sweetest onion in the world….each layer becoming sweeter and more solid than the last!……WHAT A SURprise!……i think the interaction/s between SEan and her FAther n family is just the kind of family SEan needs to be apart of!…..(i could be wrong….but i found it satisfying and genuine) ………and Lindsey has the potential to go the distance!……she is a WISE ole/ young soul and seems to be his ying to her yang!……WHO KNEW i’d be rooting for the wedding dress gal…..but i think she is ALOT stronger and smarter than she lets on!….and i think that Dallas SEan needs this kind of “sweetness!!”……i HATE that people sneak in those “SPOILERS”…..and i hate they are probably true!…….i stay away from ALL the gossip…..but just reading these blogs…..the HATERS Kamakazie that SHIZZ when you are least expected!…..(THEY SPOIL….so UNCOOL Losers!!!)…..SOOO UNCOOL, Haters gonna hate!……..JUST STOP it!…….i would love to see LIndsay get the chance….but if i am to believe the shizzy spoilers…..i am going to say “Yay” in a small voice and hope for the BEST…..as i am a HUGE Sean Lowe fan!……….the only thing i am truly CONFused by is …..WHAT did i miss with Lesley???…..OMG….i thought that was his soul mate or at least his “girl Carbon Copy!!”…..what did i miss?…………for the records, Nat, that white tank and coral short /long skirt things was BEYOND GORGEOUS ….and i absolutely agree, it would be an EMILY Maynard outfit to the 20th degree!…….if it is not too late……i STILL think if SEan…sent Lesley home……and does not pick Lindsey, and it seems as if he will not……EMILY MAYNARd is STILL the BEST choice for SEan LOWE!….(in my fairy tale opinion!!!)……..when it ALL Fizzles out!…..SEAN, please go find EMILY and EMily please give him the CHance he should have gotten over the blue socked sweetie, Jef!……just saying!……….i LOVe your BLOGS, BLONDIE!…..MORe of the Fahion stuff if you will…….for those who do not kNOW….YOU are the BEST OF THE BEST when it comes to FASHION…..(THAT’s WHAT’s up BITCH!!)……….we will see….we will see!……..you rock GETZ!……….xoxooxx Pam Bucci! xoxox

Comment by Pamela B... — February 20, 2013 @ 2:39 pm

31. OK, …..first of all….Desieree’s brother, (on the outtakes was initially cool with sean…then as the night went on…or the alcohol or drugs either weared off or kicked in…..he changed his opinion 360′…)….i am NOT his doctor and this may not be the case….but it sure seems as if there is ALOT more to this young man, than me the eye!!!!….as Des herself mentioned he had lots of “Issues in his youth”…….(i mean they DID grow up in a tent!!!)…..he seemed VERY threatened …..and quite jealous…..Shakespear has many a novel based on this exact theme….(whole other convo!)…..HOWEVER, this being said….IF, and i mean IF the parents “overrode” his behavior or put him in his place, it would be easy , or at least easier to “put this behavior on the back burner……as “THE PARENTS ” relationship is the MOST important……it is easy to assume that 2 way joey, or whatever his name was….would eventually come around……but the fact that the Parents didn’t “put him in his place” (the kid) or help alleviate the tension….would lead one to believe that the “Family dynamic” may be dictated by this kid a bit more than the average story!……so being the “OLe’ Married Gal i am…..YOU DO MARRY the family……and if you cannot see that the FAther or the MOther….can put thier children in place with a “look or a quick conversation”….is quite insightful for young Sean!…….i never saw it myself…..Sean and DEs….but she was adorable…..but prob better off getting let go sooner than later!…..NOW , as far as Ashlee!….i think she is adorable and is truly a GREAT person….but with issues that run deep may be a bit on the intense side for our golden boy SEAN…..however, this may be EXACLY what he needs……i’d like to see these two have a real chance!….(if time was on their side….follow????)…….moving on to CAtherine!……i HATE HATE HATE ….that i was tricked into reading “spoilers ” on SO many different pages….as many evil doers think it is funny and cool to PUT that SHIZZ right in our faces without a warning……with that being said….if it is true…..i am in SHOCK!……she is AhhhDORRUHHBUlll…..but i cannot see a future in these two what so ever!…..you Marry the FAMILy is such an understatement…..i cannot even begin to go on!……i found it beyond bizarre that the sisters not only talked shizz….but pointed out her FLAWS!….what is that??….this seeem like a family of STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN, all trying to out strong the other!?…….keep in mind: ….this Family is: ALL WOMEN…..and our golden boy SEan is a a “Mans’ Man” and i am not sure he is ready for the intensity of not only the cultural differences , but the lack of Male bonding …..to any of catherine’s MEN!……i love this girl….she is strong and adorable…..but i do not see a future with them AT ALL!……..now, the DARK HORSE…..the sweet unassuming, Lindsay!…..she is like the sweetest onion in the world….each layer becoming sweeter and more solid than the last!……WHAT A SURprise!……i think the interaction/s between SEan and her FAther n family is just the kind of family SEan needs to be apart of!…..(i could be wrong….but i found it satisfying and genuine) ………and Lindsey has the potential to go the distance!……she is a WISE ole/ young soul and seems to be his ying to her yang!……WHO KNEW i’d be rooting for the wedding dress gal…..but i think she is ALOT stronger and smarter than she lets on!….and i think that Dallas SEan needs this kind of “sweetness!!”……i HATE that people sneak in those “SPOILERS”…..and i hate they are probably true!…….i stay away from ALL the gossip…..but just reading these blogs…..the HATERS Kamakazie that SHIZZ when you are least expected!…..(THEY SPOIL….so UNCOOL Losers!!!)…..SOOO UNCOOL, Haters gonna hate!……..JUST STOP it!…….i would love to see LIndsay get the chance….but if i am to believe the shizzy spoilers…..i am going to say “Yay” in a small voice and hope for the BEST…..as i am a HUGE Sean Lowe fan!……….the only thing i am truly CONFused by is …..WHAT did i miss with Lesley???…..OMG….i thought that was his soul mate or at least his “girl Carbon Copy!!”…..what did i miss?…………for the records, Nat, that white tank and coral short /long skirt things was BEYOND GORGEOUS ….and i absolutely agree, it would be an EMILY Maynard outfit to the 20th degree!…….if it is not too late……i STILL think if SEan…sent Lesley home……and does not pick Lindsey, and it seems as if he will not……EMILY MAYNARd is STILL the BEST choice for SEan LOWE!….(in my fairy tale opinion!!!)……..when it ALL Fizzles out!…..SEAN, please go find EMILY and EMily please give him the CHance he should have gotten over the blue socked sweetie, Jef!……just saying!……….i LOVe your BLOGS, BLONDIE!…..MORe of the Fahion stuff if you will…….for those who do not kNOW….YOU are the BEST OF THE BEST when it comes to FASHION…..(THAT’s WHAT’s up BITCH!!)……….we will see….we will see!……..you rock GETZ!……….xoxooxx Pam Bucci! !!

Comment by Pamela B... — February 20, 2013 @ 2:40 pm

32. LOL, this is the first time I’m reading your blog and I like that you don’t seem to take any of this too seriously. Umm, can you please get this Pamela B. person some help or directions to the nearest bar or therapist? Thanks!

Comment by Honest — February 20, 2013 @ 10:47 pm

33. not sure what is scarier , the fact that i triggered the “submit button” 3 times by accident….(OY VEY!…like a Bad Movie..haha !!!) ….or the fact that “Honest” is so concerned about my well being………!……anyway, thx for the tip/s …i will look into both, STAT!…..xo ; .) Pam……

Comment by Pamela B... — February 21, 2013 @ 5:48 am

34. @Pamela B- Don’t take it personally. He/She is talking trash about everyone on every blog. Most people who go on these blogs every week are aware that that is how you write and leave comments. Not a big deal. If “Honest” actually took the time to read what you wrote, he/she would realize that what you said makes sense and that you aren’t rambling. :) Have a good week Pam!

Comment by Beth H. — February 21, 2013 @ 10:37 am

35. Beth,

Thank you. Unfortunately,people like “honest” are scaring people off from writing blogs as they just don’t want to be subjected to the toxic energy and abuse.

I think Honest is mentally ill. He/she attacks and complains about everything and seems to delight in creating chaos and upheaval.

I think this person has a serious personality disorder and/or character deficit.

Too bad his/her isps can’t be blocked.

What a toxic, dysfunctional mess that person is, some insecure anonymous person behind a computer screen who gets of spewing abuse at people. Psycho.

Good think he/she doesn’t think these contestants are “stars” or no doubt he/she’d be stalking them in real life.

Comment by Cindy — February 21, 2013 @ 11:24 am

36. Your writing is getting more enjoyable every week. I think you’ve finally hit your stide and I appreciate your effort. Thanks for the great recap. i thought Stag was the only one of the ex-Bach bloggers worth reading, but you are impressing me this season. Keep up the good work, Natalie!

Comment by kristina — February 21, 2013 @ 3:10 pm

37. Thanks Natalie! I am really impressed with how much better your writing is this Bach season. You are turning out to be an enjoyable blogger and I thoroughly enjoyed this weeks recap. Keep up the good work! And last but not least, thank you so much for not coming across as mean and immature, using stupid abbreviations like “totes!”

Comment by jessie — February 21, 2013 @ 3:18 pm

38. Natalie, if you are drunk and can’t do your weekly show, please don’t have that awful Mike doing your show…..surely you can get yourself better than that, him talking about boning, on the air and boning Sean is not something people want to listen to…… Sean is not gay so Mike needs to step back and stop the obsession of going on a date with Sean……Jenna and her cast is way ahead of your kindergarten, get professional or host your little parties with your friends privately….don’t bother announcing it to the public.

Comment by Beth — February 22, 2013 @ 2:07 am

39. BEth H, and Cindy….Thank you for “Having my Back” ….i am a LOyal “NatGEtz fan, and a Loyal Paisano, ….and you had my back!….. THat’s WHat i’m TAwkin’ Bout’…..YOUs TWo ROCK!…..THANKS!……..!..xo Pam….

Comment by Pamela B... — February 22, 2013 @ 6:00 am

40. No problem, Pam! Btw, the “Beth” commenting before Pam is not me.

Comment by Beth H. — February 22, 2013 @ 8:08 am

41. Good blog Natalie :)

Comment by Stella — February 22, 2013 @ 12:37 pm

42. My pet peeve is people talking to each other on here over and over. For god’s sake, comment on the blog once or twice but all the convo just brings on the trolls. Stupid to keep fanning the flames.

Comment by Maura — February 22, 2013 @ 12:43 pm

43. And you peeps know who you are. Please get a life, it makes me sad to see you take this all so much to heart.

Comment by Maura — February 22, 2013 @ 12:45 pm

44. We know Beth H. you’re Ali Fedotowsky’s mother

Comment by Jimmy — February 22, 2013 @ 9:23 pm

45. @Jimmy- No, I am not Ali Fedotowsky’s mother. I am younger than Ali.

Comment by Beth H. — February 23, 2013 @ 9:33 am

46. The contestant born with out an arm is so beautiful. She should know this.

Comment by Anthony — March 4, 2013 @ 9:57 pm

47. I know this website provides quality depending content and additional
    stuff, is there any other website which gives these kinds
    of things in quality?