Natalie’s Bachelor Blog: Episode 9

Fantasy Dates

This episode opens up with Ben recapping his relationships with the remaining three girls.  Ben states that he is falling in love with all 3 of them, but still has concerns about Courtney.  He has been warned time and time again and AGAIN this episode when Kacie comes back.  This is one confused little booger!  I laughed incredibly hard when they showed Courtney in the recap telling Rachel she was scared she was going home, and when Rachel questioned her as to why she thought that, Courtney blurted out, “Just Kidding!” with a boisterous laugh at the end.  Courtney is hysterical!

Ben and Nicki

Nicki is in love with the fact that she gets to go in a helicopter for the second time in her life.  She says she feels like they are the only 2 people in Switzerland, but there are actually 7,825,243 people there.

Finally, Ben has impressed me with his outfit choice.  His scarf is comfortable yet stylish and his pull over sweater is pretty trendy for him compared to what he normally wears!  By the way, did anyone else notice how that helicopter was dangling halfway off the edge when they landed?  I know that I notice weird stuff, but come on, that is dangerous. Jeesh!

Nicki makes a very observant point when she shrieks, “This is literally a log cabin!”  I like her, she seems smart?  Uh-oh, Ben wants four kids and Nicki only wants two. She is totally going home.  I want 5 kids, so Ben and I wouldn’t work out either.  Even though Ben is going to dump her tonight and probably already knows who he is going to propose to, he takes the opportunity to sew his wild oats and take Nicki to bed.  Listen, I’d do the same thing!  If I knew I was given the last opportunity to be with other men before committing to someone for the rest of my life, I’d snatch ‘em all up!  I always said, if I were the Bachelorette, I’d pick my top 3 like this:  1 would be the one I want to marry, and the other 2 would be guys I’m only physically attracted to, but don’t really care about.  I’d just simply bring them to the fantasy suites to fulfill my womanly needs one last time.  Why would you bring one person you know you want to love forever and two others that keep you confused because you kind of care about them as well but not as much as the final one?  Sha right!  OK, in all seriousness, if I’m in love then I am IN LOVE and I wouldn’t feel right about sleeping with the others.

Ben and Lindzi: Repelling… Ya right.  Have fun with that.

Oh My Gorge, poor Lindzi has had to go on two dates now that have to do with heights.  That rock that they are repelling from could shift or crack, and they could tumble on down.  I wouldn’t even walk out onto that platform.  They just about went crashing to the ground as the people on the platform gave them a little jolt.  Yo, those baby black lambs stole the show.  I want one so bad!  I won’t be able to stop thinking about it now.  My goal is life is officially to hold a baby black lamb and possibly own one.  I’ll stunt his growth so he never grows up and leaves me.  I’ll name him Henry.

Ben is falling in lust with Lindzi at a rapid pace.

These two make a classy looking combo as they strut down the stair case to the romantic portion of their date.  I love the music playing in the background! There is something about the Violin that completely relaxes me.

Ben and Lindzi have a much needed quiet dinner after an adrenaline pumped date.  Lindzi opens up and tells Ben that she wants a proposal at the end. In real life, you don’t equally fall for people.  You always love one way more than the others. He told her the fantasy key was a key to his heart.  I think he mistook the word heart for pants.

Sha-Zaaaaaaam!  Wham-da-wham!  Fireworks!  (those are the noises I hear after I see Lindzi’s butt cheeks and Ben shut the door to the bedroom)

Ben and Courtney

Courtney’s outfit.  Ben tells her she looks nice and that is a huge understatement.  Her Jacket made my heart skip a beat and the exposed stripped sleeves from her sheer shirt poking through the sleeves almost pushed me over the edge.  The scarf is patterned to perfection.

Courtney and Ben’s date starts out somewhat rocky with all the tension about her being mean to the other girls.  Courtney tries to express herself and show emotion, but the Botox is preventing her eyebrows from making that cute, sad face us girls make when we need forgiveness.  I really like that Courtney is opening up and apologizing to Ben about her actions.  This is her saving grace and she really is showing Ben a better side to her.  I’m glad that she is willing to admit her mistakes and know when she is in the wrong.  Despite some of the things Courtney has done in the past, I actually like this girl.  After really dissecting the show, and from what I hear, Kacie B. wasn’t exactly the sweet girl we saw.  I just think they showed more of Courtney’s bad and less of her good and vice versa with Kacie B.

Courtney and Ben have such a cute playful, organic chemistry between them.  I think these two have the chance to really make it if she is the one he picks in the end.  They simply click and the conversation never seems forced.

Kacie B.: Give it up, girlfriend

Kacie made herself look like a fool coming all the way to Switzerland just to warn Ben about Courtney.  Why?  Well, let’s see here…BECAUSE SHE ALREADY DID in Belize (or wherever)!  She knows that Emily warned him early on, as did Nicki and Rachel.  The first time she warned him, I was OK with, because she generally cares about him and wants him to be happy.  Now it’s to the point where she is almost being malicious towards Courtney.  You have to remember, this an entire week crammed into two hours of show time.  We may only see nice things from Kacie, and not so nice things from Courtney.  I like everyone until they do me wrong, so I’m definitely excited to meet Courtney.  There is good in everyone and if you are a descent human being, you wouldn’t hate someone you have never met.  Bottom line is that this is Ben’s decision and he has already been warned enough.  He is a big boy and knows what’s best for him.  You never know, Courtney and Ben may be one of the few bachelor couples to make it! (If he picks her.)

Rose Ceremony:  Whose going home?  Ugh, Nicki blew it.

WOW, Ben sure dressed up for the occasion?

Once all three girls were placed at the ceremony, Courtney gave Nicki a friendly smile, revealing her new softer side. Nicki looked a little frightened and uneasy about it.  Her smile back to Courtney was one of those, “this is a half smile, because I’m not sure if you were smiling at me or the wall behind me.”

Courtney:  This black lace, long sleeve LBD is elegant and perfect for a formal ceremony.  She wore a white version of this dress early on in the season, which I also loved and believe she got it from Los Angeles based boutique, LF.

Nicki:

Not a huge fan of Nicki’s Greek toga.  This dress would have had a chance had that tacky metal piece not been place on the shoulder.  It almost looked like a broach.  Yuck.  I can’t even type the word broach… that word grosses me out that bad.

Lindzi:

Royal Blue is a great color choice for Lindzi. This long gown flowed flawlessly down her body and the feathered base made the dress unique.

GetzStyle Award:  Emily Maynard.  Yup.  You can’t compete with that girl’s style…not even Courtney. OK, maybe Courtney…

X O X O

Natalie Getz

Twitter: @nataliegetz

GetzStyle.com

“Gossip With Getz” LIVE every Tuesday at 5pm PST www.thetvspot.com

1. I googled the word “gullible” and found your picture. LOL! I appreciate your fashion analysis and you clearly have a talent for that.

Comment by Reality_bites — February 29, 2012 @ 11:22 am

2. I hope and pray Ben doesn’t end up with Courtney. I can’t stand her. She is a total BITCH. She is about the win. She just wants to prove she can win and beat all these other girls rather she cares about Ben or not. She doesn’t care about him this is a total game to her it isn’t about her meeting her soul mate. On top of it all she is ugly!!!! I hope Ben sends her home and listens to what the other girls have told him about her. If he doesn’t and ends up with her he will end up heart broke.

Comment by Jody — February 29, 2012 @ 11:22 am

3. Great blog Natalie! I 100% agree with everything you said, especially about Ben and Courtney. They are the most natural together and seem to have amazing chemistry. I think she just got the worst edit. I hope he picks her :)

Comment by Gina — February 29, 2012 @ 11:25 am

4. omg, this is prettty hillare- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoKATLCl5_Y&context=C30a00c7ADOEgsToPDskJP0Sj1uw3GSaSxS5PxJWKq
    last night on Jimmy Kimmel, some bachelorettes were on ;)

Comment by Susan :) — February 29, 2012 @ 11:34 am

5. I love your style tips and you crack me up, but am in disagreement with you about a lot this blog. “…if you are a descent human being, you wouldn’t hate someone you have never met.” My point is extreme, but I’ve never met Pol Pot, Hitler, Jeffrey Dahmer, Bernie Madoff, etc., but I am pretty sure I hate them. I don’t hate Courtney, but she is remorseful that she got caught. She’s sorry that she could lose Ben, but she doesn’t give a rat’s butt about women. We’re all competition to her.

Kacie needed closure. If they offer to send her to Switzerland, why not go!? Courtney rubbed her the wrong way and was so rude! Of course if you care for a guy you are going to let him know and warn him until it sinks in. It stirred things up for him, and that says something. If he had no doubts, he wouldn’t have been so confused. The person you are falling for or in love with shouldn’t make you feel sooo conflicted.

Comment by Joey — February 29, 2012 @ 11:52 am

6. I have to agree with Joey here…did you really LISTEN to what Courtney had to say about how she treated the girls? Not only did she make excuses as to why, “cuz they were not nice to me…” but her whole reason for wanting to fix things was just so she could have (win) Ben not because she realized how poorly she acted to the women. It’s still all about getting what SHE wants and how to get it, there is no true remorse or recognition of how shallow she behaved..

I do believe she might have devleoped real feelings for Ben along the way but she is so immature and self centered I have a hard time seeing t he relationship succeeding.

And you must have missed the whole point of Kacie coming to Switzerland to get closure and find out WHY Ben let her go. She had been a front runner up until then and it probably really puzzled her to be let go. Ben only made it worse cuz he offered NO explanation.

Make no mistake, even tho I disagree with you on these two things, I really have enjoyed reading your blogs and your fashion savy. Keep up the good work!

Comment by Sue — February 29, 2012 @ 12:17 pm

7. Hello, no comment on the small, circular (but VERY noticable) stain right in the center of Lindzi’s dress as she was walking down the stairs to join Ben for dinner? It was really tacky, and I couldn’t believe that they would let her go on the air with that showing on national television!

Comment by MaMa K — February 29, 2012 @ 12:19 pm

8. If you were truly in love, wouldn’t the thought of hooking up w/2 guys (hot or not) repulse you? Guess you’re too self-centered to have that reaction. Perhaps you have a personality disorder like Courtney!

I’ve disliked you since you called yourself hot. Ever hear of collagen? Your lips NAUSEATE me!

Comment by Jen — February 29, 2012 @ 1:06 pm

9. JESUS. I hope your parents installed an “off” button on you that they can activate, otherwise, no man will ever ask for your hand in marriage. You are just too fkn much for any guy to settle for. UGH.

Comment by but bless your lil heart — February 29, 2012 @ 1:34 pm

10. i’m always suprised how our opinions match about the girls fashion style and we all might not like courtney but the girl has style daaaamn!! if some maniac fan does something to her (knoc-knoc on wood i do not want anything bad to happen to anyone) BUT i want her closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Comment by ana — February 29, 2012 @ 1:38 pm

11. So far this season I haven’t really been able to find a liking for Courtney, but after this week I honestly think that her and Ben would be best together. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve loved a lot of the girls this season, but Courtney and Ben have something special between them and I think you could call it love. I get that she is a completely different person around him but I don’t think that means she’s being fake… I think he might make her want to be a better person and that is a beautiful thing. I don’t agree with the way Courtney has treated the other girls but I’m hoping that a lot of it was bad editing. I’m holding onto hope that she might just be a little weird and different and it may have rubbed the girls the wrong way. Great blog Natalie.. Love your point of view!

Comment by Courtney — February 29, 2012 @ 3:24 pm

12. Broach. Would you like it better if you knew it’s spelled “brooch?”

Comment by Rita-la — February 29, 2012 @ 4:05 pm

13. Love your blog Natalie.

I 100% agree with your comments on Courtney. I’m happy for her and Ben. : )

Comment by Jennifer — February 29, 2012 @ 4:07 pm

14. Ok one thing: there’s no need to put Kacie B down to prove your point about Courtney. If you like her,you like her, that’s your pergoative. But every single girl has said in their exit interview how sweet and genuine Kacie B. is and they don’t have to do that. She seens genuinely nice, and Courtney may be peachy as well, but she definitely does not come off that way nor have ANY of the girls had anythnig ncie to say about her after the show. Just sayin’

Comment by Heather — February 29, 2012 @ 4:25 pm

15. PS: With the exception of Casey S. and she comes off as an air-headed sheep who would be best friends with Courtney in igh school and say “Yeah” to every mean thing she said to other “un-popular” girls.

Comment by Heather — February 29, 2012 @ 4:28 pm

16. high*

Comment by Heather — February 29, 2012 @ 4:29 pm

17. Wow people are really ruthless on here damn! I guess Natalie isn’t entitled to an opinion based on her lip size ( which I see nothing wrong with btw) and spelling errors. Why must people attack her. She is clearly a nice person if she is giving Courtney the benefit of the doubt. So why attack her!? As a wise person once tweeted “if u don’t have anything nice to say get a twitter account and look like an egg” lmao.. Natalie u go girl do ur thing, haters gonna hate ;)

Comment by Shawna — February 29, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

18. I’m with you all the way Natalie! Courtney is going after what she wants and is doing it while being dressed flawlessly. You really can’t argue with that!

I also agree with Kacie B looking desperate and malicious. I don’t know why they get to be even ruder back to Courtney without consequence. Girls are so catty. (this might be why I am friends with mostly guys.)

Comment by Krista — February 29, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

19. I couldn’t agree more with your blog! I, like everyone else in American, disliked Courtney a ton at the beginning of the season. But, I must admit, she has grown on me so much! I find her hilarious (when she’s not being mean) and I think she’s probably one of the most misunderstood people on The Bach thus far. As much as I love Lindzi, I think Ben and Courtney would definitely be best together. I think if they ended up together they’d last and probably have one hell of a time together. Kacie B showing up was entirely to try and get back with Ben (in my opinion) and when that was out of the question, she jumped on Courtney. As a girl, I totally think we all act different around a group of girls as we do men (especially a guy we like/love.) I don’t think Courtney should be attacked because of it! But anyway, I decided to comment something after seeing your tweet. I think you’re awesome and your fashion tips definitely help me pretty much every morning when getting dressed :)

P.s. anyone above me who’s being a jerk, should probably just not read Natalie’s blog if you hate it so much :)

Hope you have a wonderful night!
    -Kiara

Comment by Kiara Woods — February 29, 2012 @ 4:33 pm

20. *America, not American.

Comment by Kiara Woods — February 29, 2012 @ 4:33 pm

21. I can only speak for myself, but I was not trying to attack Natalie, I was just saying there was no need to put down Kacie to prove a point about Courtney, however, of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion. As i am entitled to mine :-) As for the spelling errors, sorry I was typing fast.

Comment by Heather — February 29, 2012 @ 4:53 pm

22. Awww Heather I wasn’t referring to your post. (If that was in reply to what I said.) I mean the people who are just being outright hateful to Natalie by picking on HER spelling errors and whatnot. I personally think its bogus that Courtney got a bad edit.. Well.. Because u can’t put words,in full sentence, in someone’s mouth. My whole point was that a few people were making comments on here that were extremely rude and had nothing to do with the show… More of a personal attack and I just thought it sucked.

Comment by Shawna — February 29, 2012 @ 5:17 pm

23. Rita-la made me laugh! You write well, Natalie, so spell-check would really help you make this better.

I’m surprised you didn’t mention the 3 former ‘ettes parading to the movies in their skin-tight minis. And what a gross flack-y moment that was for everyone involved.

Also, Emily? Fashion? Have you forgotten that almost every one of her outfits came from Forever 21? They have some fun things. But not every day. And not for TV. Gah how I dread her show and her non-personality.

Comment by Allissa — February 29, 2012 @ 5:34 pm

24. I agree, Allissa, Emily’s season is gonna be as flat as Nat’s tits and her fake overboard personality.

Comment by Free Pancakes — February 29, 2012 @ 5:53 pm

25. Thanks Shawna. I agree that it’s very lame when people attack the bloggers. They take the time to write their opinions for our reading pleasure and there is no need for it. Thanks for clarifying. I wasn’t sure if people were offended by my comments so I thought I would explain what I had meant :-)

Comment by Heather — February 29, 2012 @ 5:56 pm

26. I think Gossip with Getz says it all!

Girls, a little self respect and class would go a very long way. Your parents must be so proud, NOT.
    Why did I watch such trash?? NEVER again.

Comment by Grace — February 29, 2012 @ 6:48 pm

27. Ok people Natalie is amazing. 1. its a shadow on Lindzi’s dress. 2. Courtney and ben have chemistry and its undeniable….wow. its TV…dont you people realize they make someone look THAT bad every season? Its called RATINGS. ANYWHO…Natalie, Killer blog, I loved reading and your tweets are hilarious. I love your fashion advice and you will someday make a man very very happy, but why not live it up while you can!? right!? <3xoxo.

Comment by Brittani B. — February 29, 2012 @ 6:50 pm

28. there must be some “fashion motive” for you to be suddenly kissing up to Courtney. It’s pretty transparent, Natalie.
    C’mon “these two have such a cute, organic chemistry” – seriously? Go back a couple weeks and read your blogs. You are clearly ingratiating yourself with “fashion model” Courtney for some reason.

Comment by Francesca — February 29, 2012 @ 7:08 pm

29. Francesca, Natalie is full of chit. People are so stupid believing her kiss ass backstabbing ways.

Plus remember when she said if she won the money on Bachelor Pad she start a charity foundation in honor of her father. YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!! GOD AINT GONNA LIKE THAT ONE NATALIE.

Comment by LIAR LIAR NATALIE — February 29, 2012 @ 7:35 pm

30. I have to say, they do have good chemistry but the only reason is because it is two-sided. Ben has only been interested in Courtney from the very beginning. He can barely contain his excitement towards her whereas he always acts so bored with the other women. He’s like a little kid who’s only has his eyes on that one toy in the toystore from the moment he walked in that none of the other toys do anything for him.

To say that they only showed Courtney’s “bad side” is ridiculous. The other women (who spent time with each other day in and out) do not have kind words to say about Courtney. The other women LOVED Kacie B. You can’t be judged by how you are portrayed but if 10 other women can’t stand you, chances are you are a lousy person (as she was accurately portrayed). And of course it’s easy for Courtney to “appear” nice in the episode. She didn’t have other people to insult.

I’m not buying her load of crap apology. She said terrible, mean and uncalled for comments in front of and behind the other womens backs. No bending over and taking it up the tailpipe…remember Courtney?? Your words!

Anyway, that being said…he and Ben should be together.

Comment by aly — February 29, 2012 @ 9:46 pm

31. I also don’t get the part of Kacie returning. Just dont get it. Yes she did tell Ben in Panama that C is no good. I guess she returned for ‘discloser?” Or why she was dumped? Well she is on the bachelor!! happens..25 women only 1 will get the final rose. If the man dont give you a rose why does he need to explain for 30 minutes? To him it just wants there. But I think the real reason Kacie went to the Swiss Alps..PAID VACATION. They offered her 10 minutes of more TV time and likely 3-5 days in the Swiss Alps paid.. I and 99% of all other people would take that also. If Ben had the final 3 at that TN football field she probably woulnt have shown up at all. And that was in her backyard.
    BTW I read on one blog that football field where Kacie showed Ben is said to be in a dangerous area in Nashville. Ben on his drive to that place likely seen run down homes, witnessed a possible drive by shooting, seen crack dealers on the streets..and was thinking then “I got to get the F%$@ out of here.

Comment by April Sutter — February 29, 2012 @ 10:22 pm

32. First off, it might be easy for you to say that you shouldn’t judge someone until you’ve met them because it is not you who Courtney was taking jabs at. I’m sure things would be a lot different if you were the one she was calling a stripper, sore eyes or whatever other distasteful comment that came out of her mouth. These girls are human beings who have emotions and they have every right to be mad. Of course she might present herself as someone nice when she meets you and put on the performance of her life. I mean it called DAMAGE CONTROL but God knows what she is actually thinking of you.

You throwing Kacie B. under the bus for no apparent reason is ridiculous. All the girls loved her and the only person she didn’t say nice things about was Courtney (shocker). It must have been really difficult for her to come to Switzerland and see Ben again and you could tell that she was really in love with Ben and I guess she needed closure. Every in love might have had to deal with heartbreak at one point of their life and yeah we might have ended up looking like a fool during the process. That happens in life. She is no different from all of us so give her a break for goodness sake.

Comment by Sandy — February 29, 2012 @ 11:01 pm

33. I agree with you Nat! I think Kacie B is majorly sucky. Did you catch her on Ellen? Her horrible entitled attitude is just pathetic. She thinks she’s a goddess. Also I dont understand why Kacie is not forgiving of Courtney. I mean Courtney did come on the WTA and apologize and face the women. Have we seen Bentley or any of the other portrayed villains do that? When someone is sorry for what they did, just let it go. She lives in the bible belt – she should have been taught forgiveness growing up eh?

Also courtney is waaay hotter than her so she’s probably just jealous!

Comment by JennW — March 1, 2012 @ 2:15 am

34. I won. Ha Ha!

Comment by Courtney — March 1, 2012 @ 2:30 am

35. Nice Blog Natalie! Don’t mind all the haters, apparently we can’t all have an opinion.

Btw, if you ever find out where Courtney got her AMAZING coat from this week’s date, I would love to get my hands one of those! Absolutely gorgeous!

Comment by Melissa — March 1, 2012 @ 5:24 am

36. Blahhahahaha!!! “I won haha ” – Courtney … Whoever posted that just made my morning :)

Comment by Shawna — March 1, 2012 @ 6:37 am

37. Great Job Natalie !!
    We love you Courtney !!
    They are very envious of you. I can understand why you would lash out. I was a tall thin model my self and had to deal with trolls like that.
    God bless you and Ben.

Comment by Tina — March 1, 2012 @ 10:00 am

38. Great Job Natalie !!
    We love You Courtney!!
    They are very envious of you. I can understand why you would lash out. I was a tall thin model and I had to deal with trolls like that.
    God bless you and Ben.

Comment by Tina — March 1, 2012 @ 10:06 am

39. Ben’s cream dream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWt_DifczOM

Comment by mike — March 1, 2012 @ 10:29 am

40. OMG!….not enough time to make dinner, do homework, clean the house, fold the laundry, but i Do HAVE enough time to defend “Nat’s Little Titties”…….DID I JUST READ THAT somewhere!?……UGGG, YUK, and God Bless you and your little yellow bus!….)…..we ALLL KNOW Nat’s Body is what supermodel have been saught after from beginning of time!…….i’m gonna go shove 5 homemade brownies into my fat ass, just so i can deal with that ONE!…..YOU ROCK, and i cannot wait to truly read and report back on all of this!……..NatGetz, you rock my world! xoxoxoxoxo Pam Bucci! xoooxo

Comment by Pamela B... — March 1, 2012 @ 1:34 pm

41. Natalie…I love reading your blog! If you find out where Courtney’s Jacket is from PLEASE pass on the info!!!! It made my heart skip a beat too!

Comment by Parker — March 1, 2012 @ 4:12 pm

42. Can we call your reaction to Courtney’s jacket look a fashion-gasm? Funny! Well, I liked the blog overall.

Comment by Lola — March 1, 2012 @ 7:55 pm

43. Nat- You crack me up with your tweets and blog. Have to say that your “haters” really have no life. Why would someone spend the time to read your blog then act like an ass after? They are seriously disturbed and need to get a life. Wow! You keep it up. Live it up while you’re young! Someday we will be hearing about your wedding and kids and I bet you will be a riot then too :)

Comment by Michele — March 2, 2012 @ 4:30 pm

44. Can anyone find out where Courtney’s black jacket is from… I WANT it soooo bad!! HELPPPP! :)

Comment by kristi — March 3, 2012 @ 2:47 am

45. I have search high and loe online to try to find it and i have no luck!

Comment by kristi — March 3, 2012 @ 2:52 am

46. Whuuu whoo everybody..CR IS CRYING VICTIM—SOUND FAMILIAR? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND..as I have said so many times before – Are you getting this?

Comment by Cynthia Baker — March 3, 2012 @ 4:01 pm

47. anyone ever find out where Courtney’s jacket is from??? I still can’t stop thinking about it!! someone please post the brand!!!!

Comment by Alexandra — March 11, 2012 @ 3:28 pm

48. has anybody id’d courtney’s peacoat???

Comment by becky — March 13, 2012 @ 12:19 pm

49. Still no word on her coat? I really would like to get my hands on one. It is amazing!

Comment by Andrea — March 23, 2012 @ 6:00 pm

50. Hey! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the
    good info you’ve got right here on this post. I will likely be
    coming back to your blog for extra soon.

Comment by autoblog corvette — April 25, 2013 @ 5:45 pm