Reid’s Bachelor Pad Blog: Episode 3

Episode 3

This blog is going to be much shorter than my prior two due to a lack of sleep and laziness. I started writing a pretty good song about this episode but then it quickly ran out of steam.

The Kasey and Vienna theme is just really old now and I’m sure many of you share my sentiment. I mean, come on! I’ve said it before but I can’t believe they still think that their strategy is going to take them to the end? If I were them I would have played a completely different strategy from the start. They would be much less annoying and disliked if they played every man for themselves but worked together behind the scenes to make sure their strategy was on the same page. Jake had it right when he said that they came in and hit the ground running, although he conveyed that message with a really weird drawn out quote. It went something like, “Kasey and Vienna are over exposed. (I agree) They have, like, come in sprinting and they are kind of starting to run out of gas a little bit and I’m hoping I can stay around long enough to poke a hole in their tank and watch one of them drive off a cliff.” I agree with him but the cliff part was a bit much. Yes, they will run out of gas if you poke a hole in their gas tank, I get that, but where does the cliff come in and how will running out of gas somehow make them drive off the cliff? Ok enough picking apart his analogy, Ill move on. My point is that there is no way in hell Kasey and Vienna make it to the end. In my opinion one of them is gone next episode.

This week’s synchronized swimming challenge was definitely quite entertaining. The girls were up first. Anyone would have guessed the girls would have won in this challenge but that was far from the truth. Once again Vienna claimed that her high school experience should lead to a win. Last time, it was softball and this time her experience on the high school swim team. Her “experience” has failed her once again. The most entertaining aspect of the girls’ team was definitely Tiara. In fact, Tiara stole the show in episode 3.

The girls had to dive into the pool to start their performance. Tiara says the closest thing she has ever done to synchronized swimming was lying out by a pool. I have to admit that she is seriously growing on me. She’s always quirky, and funny and I like that sort of consistency in this house. Watching Tiara try to dive in the pool was like watching a 5 year old learn how to dive at a YMCA. First you put your hands up over your head, then look down and lean forward into the pool. Her fun bags keep her afloat. Michelle looked like a real synchronized swimmer and takes the rose.

The guys were almost a bit too good. Watching the men in their speedos reminded me of the “Schmitts Gay” commercial from Saturday night live with Chris Farley and Adam Sandler. If you don’t know what I’m talking about then YouTube it. Jake was seriously into it and pretty good because he knew he had to win. He claimed that his training on Dancing With The Stars would help him with his technique. You were good Jake but no match to Mike Stagliano’s dance and choreography experience. It’s not surprising that Mike ends up with the rose.

Back to Tiara. The competition was supposed to be judged on three criteria: technical ability, effort and showmanship. Tiara seemed to throw all those criteria out the window and chose her favorite guy swimmer by package size. This is when she starts falling for Jake and wants to ally with him. I guess size does matter. After the competition Tiara and Jake were laying in bed together strategizing while Tiara uses her foot fetish to tell Jake that she’s into him.

Vienna may have liked Jake’s package too because all of a sudden, after being a bitch on wheels, decides to compliment Jake on his synchronized swimming skills. WTF? Kasey cant handle this and I don’t blame him. It’s not like their plan was going to work anyway but she definitely went completely against it by saying one nice thing to Jake. The cracks continue to show in Kasey and Vienna’s relationship. Kasey then put more dents in their game when making the mistake of calling Vienna out in front of others in the house. They are already annoyed with the drama between them. This may have been the final straw.

Kasey pulls Vienna aside and completely goes off on her saying things that completely reinforce my exact thoughts about her or at least how she is portrayed on TV. At that point he should have dumped her and formed another alliance. It would have been a brilliant/epic move and he would have earned the respect of everyone in the house. There is no salvaging the cracks that developed. It’s just a matter of time before they get kicked off now.

In other news, Michelle takes Graham, Kasey and Kirk on the date with her. Basically Michelle is falling in love with the reluctant Graham and gives him the rose after an uneventful date to a vineyard with great views.

Mike chooses Ella, Vienna and once again Holly to take on his date. Vienna annoys Ella after she complains about wearing a helmet and being hot on the horse. And once again Holly and Mike share a soap opera like moment as Dr. Bret Michaels talks relationships and sings them the symbolic “Every Rose has its Thorn.” They hold hands and the lyrics of the song make them realize that maybe they can workout the thorns in their rosy relationship.

More Tiara moments: The crystal gavel she now carries is an amazing addition to her character. Her best line was when she said she’s a good kisser because she maintains her lips with injections every 6 months!

The Kasey and Vienna promise ring scene is by far the most awkward moment since episode one where Jake introduces himself to Kasey. The roller coaster ride of their relationship continues. Kasey unveils a ring box. Vienna then ruins Kasey’s heart felt moment by saying that she hopes it isn’t an engagement ring. Red flag number 100, Kasey. I hope you don’t keep this relationship going. There have been plenty of dumping opportunities. Kasey then sings a Rick Astley-like a capella love song to Vienna in one of the most amazing television moments in history. It was almost intolerable. Men around the Nation were hiding their faces under pillows or howling like coyotes.

Melissa cries a lot.

Kirk ruins Jake’s attempt of getting everyone to vote for Kasey or so we think. The to be continued type ending puts this in question. I really hope he didn’t vote for Kasey. Why wouldn’t you change the tides in the house if given the opportunity? You have to know that Kasey and Vienna are eventually going to get booted, so why would you keep them?

I’m tired and sick of typing. Long week. Stay tuned for my episode 4 blog. Follow me on Twitter @reidrosenthal1

1. You refer to breasts as “fun bags?” Classy. Great way to respect your female readers.

Comment by Latrine — August 23, 2011 @ 11:11 pm

2. Your name is Latrine? Your parents were classy.

Comment by John Crapper — August 23, 2011 @ 11:19 pm

3. Ahh.. come on.. “fun bags” that’s funny!

Comment by Austin — August 23, 2011 @ 11:21 pm

4. Tiara= Erica Rose!!??

Comment by Ariane — August 23, 2011 @ 11:39 pm

5. Oh come on Latrine. Its all in good fun. Erica Rose knows im messing around. Life is too short to be politically correct. We all have boobs, and butts and genitals. They are allowed to be discussed. Atleast in my world.

Comment by Reid — August 23, 2011 @ 11:42 pm

6. “Fun bags” is funny! Lighten up folks! Hope Kasey doesn’t sing next week…it scared my dog!

Comment by Kathy — August 23, 2011 @ 11:42 pm

7. Thanks for the giggles!

Comment by Vee — August 24, 2011 @ 12:04 am

8. Did anyone else notice the editing blunder when Michelle was talking to Graham and they showed the rose on his shirt before she actually gave it to him? I though that was classic PB blooper!

Comment by Mary Jo Duffy — August 24, 2011 @ 12:08 am

9. Very funny blog!!!! Thoroughly enjoyed and laughed all the way through. Fun bags – hilarious. You are right tiara is growing on me too – we need some kind of sidetrack from Kasey and his moronic voice and his skankette sidekick lol. I look forward to your next blog!!

Comment by Kathi — August 24, 2011 @ 12:39 am

10. What a riot! I love your blogs, and look forward to them each week. I totally noticed the rose editing on Michelle’s date. Nice work BP!

Comment by Tanya — August 24, 2011 @ 12:58 am

11. I don’t understand why the unpower couples don’t get the fact that they need to dethrone the power couples. Too little too late!

Comment by georgia — August 24, 2011 @ 1:00 am

12. Yet another entertaining and informative blog Reid! Keep them coming! Love reading your insight into the craziness and drama of The Bachelor Pad 2!!! By the way, it should be noted that Michelle took Graham, Kasey and BLAKE on her date NOT KIRK!!!! Since you mentioned you haven’t had much sleep recently it’s totally understandable though!!!! Looking forward to your blog next week! Should be very INTERESTING!!!

Comment by Cassandra — August 24, 2011 @ 1:14 am

13. I just want to add how much I am enjoying your blogs. You’re so funny and your assessments are spot on. :) I totally agree with you and Kasey and Vienna. I hope he sees the light some day!

Comment by Caitlyn — August 24, 2011 @ 1:52 am

14. You’re awesome, Reid. Keep up the good work!

Comment by bsheer — August 24, 2011 @ 1:55 am

15. Your recap blogs are the best – you are very witty! And yes, I am a female and laughed out loud at “fun bags” because that is a perfect description of them! Keep up the fun Reid!

Comment by Betsy — August 24, 2011 @ 1:56 am

16. Way to go, Reid. Such a fun read – especially the part about coyotes howling while Kasey sang! Looking forward to next week’s blog for more fun commentary.

Comment by Beth Ann — August 24, 2011 @ 2:01 am

17. I didn’t watch this week, but I didn’t have to since your blog covered everything with a lot of humor. I don’t think I would have been able to witness the singing by Bret Michaels or Kasey. What is the deal with Kasey? He seems really strange and the relationship with Vienna doesn’t help his rep. Kudos for the SNL reference. Your blog is the best by far!!!

Comment by AC Second City — August 24, 2011 @ 2:41 am

18. Reid,

You’re by far the best contestant of Bachelor/Bachelorette history. You’re normal and that’s saying a lot.

Elizabeth

Comment by Elizabeth — August 24, 2011 @ 3:11 am

19. Still the best blog around!

I’m reading along for about 3 sentences and then all of a sudden I’m lauging out loud and interrupting the snoring next to me! Rinse, repeat. Over and over. It’s so much fun to read your blogs!

Next, WB, ABC – HIRE REID!!!

Comment by doublestandard — August 24, 2011 @ 3:49 am

20. LOVE your blog!! I’m laughing as I’m reading. I agree with you – Erica is growing on me with her squishy face and quirky comments. What do you think of the Mike and Holly thing? Do you agree with Mike when he says that every guy in the house just wants to be around her and that she is sooo beautiful? Personally, I think she has an agenda for herself that doesn’t include Mike unless he suddenly becomes rich and famous. Keep writing, you ROCK! xo

Comment by Kim — August 24, 2011 @ 4:31 am

21. Good, except for your bookends of complaining at the beginning and the end that you didn’t really want to write this. Makes us readers feel guilty.

And I don’t think fun bags is funny, either. Maybe you’ll write about delicate dicks next time.

Comment by Allissa — August 24, 2011 @ 6:25 am

22. I think it was Blake on the date with Michelle, not Kirk.

Comment by Elizabeth Y. — August 24, 2011 @ 7:35 am

23. Reid, Keep up the great posts, don’t change anything for the haters. I personally love them fun bags, even small ones. That is the first thing a guy (especially me) looks at when eyeing a woman (even the fat women which seems to be about 80% of today’s female population).

Comment by russg — August 24, 2011 @ 10:23 am

24. Crapper? No, though I appreciate your deductive reasoning, contrary to what you might think, I am not using my real name to post on the Bachelor Pad blog.

I selected a name that reflected the vibe and culture of this show.

Kudos to you for being descended from a line of Crappers in the John.

And no, no man who refers to women’s breasts as “fun bags” has any class. It’s on par with women referring to your package as a “pee pee” or “ding-a-ling.”

I expect that you, like most Bachelor viewers, probably embrace the promiscuous, misogynistic culture of this franchise in which women are routinely used, discarded, and degraded — to that inadequate men can get off on them.

If Ames is the standard of gentility/class on this show, ask yourself what Ames would do? Would he refer to a woman’s mammaries as “fun bags?”

Would Ed or Wes?

I think that’s your answer.

Comment by Latrine — August 24, 2011 @ 12:43 pm

25. By the way, as Wes and others have maintained, Reid did the deed with Jillian on the show while she was bagging other men.

A man who is willing to sleep with a woman sharing herself with other men doesn’t really have high standards.

Of course, Reid’s next girlfriend was a “Miss America” contestant, because we know, after all, that beauty pageant winners, which have given birth to such geniuses as Sarah Palin, are fertile grounds for intelligent, sophisticated, cultures women — as opposed to the superficial type Reid mocks.

Look at Reid — is he handsome? No. His features are quite coarse. While he has a charismatic persence on TV, the men in the house reported that he was annoying and immature. If he can’t even inspire the respect of his peers, what kind of a man is he?

No disrespect meant to Reid. I mean, he seems like a nice enough guy and intelligent enough…but I think his blog reflects his rather immature, low class mentality. Does he even care how his remarks would impact prospective real estate clients, who will look down on him for his immaturity and boorishness? Why compromise your professional image in this way?

As Ried conceded at the beginning, he was too lazy to write a proper blog. If he was too lazy to do this properly, why did he bother to post? Typical Reid — lazy, indecisive, and now he wants an effortless stardom by hanging on for dear life to the Bachelor franchise.

Like most of these tools, they think they need only show up and that anything out of their mouths and keyboards is just golden.

My opinion of Reid has dropped substantially after reading his blogs — and Ican only imagine the low caliber of woman he will attract by referring ot her privates as “fun bags.” However, since he seems to like bimbos, like butt slapping, “pinch me in the ass” Jillian, he probably need not worry.

Water seeks its own level — and Reid has found his.

Comment by Latrine — August 24, 2011 @ 12:50 pm

26. And Reid — the locker room losers who say to “keep it up” and “ignore the haters” are your enablers.

You are underminging your professional standing with this crap. Understanding your clients, colleagues, associates, families, will read what you post here and that your blogs will live on for eternity in the Internet ether.

Mind your image. If you want to pander to the degenerate Bachelor culture, more power to you, but it will cost you. There are many enablers out there who share your low standards. Those how actually maintain high standards will want nothing ot do with you — you will be tainted with the Bachelor rot that makes so many of these contestants laughable.

Have a nice day. kiss kiss!

Comment by Latrine — August 24, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

27. *undermining

Comment by Latrine — August 24, 2011 @ 12:59 pm

28. Sorry for typos. Hit send before I re-read. I guess I am lazy like Reid today.

Comment by Latrine — August 24, 2011 @ 1:00 pm

29. Time to flush the Latrine.

Reid, I think you are awesome.

Comment by Mel L — August 24, 2011 @ 3:05 pm

30. Goodness gracious, Latrine, if you don’t like the blog or blogger don’t read it!!! There’s no reason to personally attack Reid, just find another blog to read.

Reid~ I find your blog hilarious!!!

Comment by Beth — August 24, 2011 @ 4:07 pm

31. Latrine. Its fine because I only sell real estate to people with a sense of humor.

Comment by Reid — August 24, 2011 @ 5:06 pm

32. this is my favorite blog! Good job Reid! hilarious!!! And so true. It’s obvious you are a smart guy and a good writer. Vienna and Kasey make me crazy. Both of them did on their seasons, so together it is a nightmare to watch. I cringe…honestly. You’d think these people would catch on after watching BP1 last season that you have to get rid of power couples.
    I couldn’t take Erica at first, but do like her now and so funny about the “fun bags”. Quite a hoot! I guess my husband and I must just be HORRIBLE in the eyes of Latrine because we use comments like that all the time just to be funny! We have a FUN marriage because we try not to take life too seriously! We laugh constantly as I’m sure you and and your girlfriend do as well. Keep it up! Latrine, you may want to avoid the show totally and all things related to it because it sounds like you need to watch CNN only. Keep up the good work Reid!

Comment by Dana — August 24, 2011 @ 7:24 pm

33. Hey, Latrine ~ you’re ful of shit. Reid is gorgeous. Step away from the crapper.

Comment by Truth — August 24, 2011 @ 7:52 pm

34. typo “full” of shit, got it Latrine?

Comment by Truth — August 24, 2011 @ 7:55 pm

35. Hi Reid. Wow, this Latrine is really going off. I thought the fun bags comment was hilarious and was thinking the exact same thing. And I’m a woman with breasts but wasn’t offended. If you pay for them, they are considered fun bags. The only people who should call them ‘mammaries’ are doctors in labs – weird. :)

Comment by Katy B — August 24, 2011 @ 8:49 pm

36. Looks like the girl with her granny panties in a twist has a little too much time on her hands (we all know who I am referring to). Maybe she needs someone to play with her “fun bags” to lighten the mood. Reid, you were my favorite on Jillian’s season. You are literally a clone of my Husband, so I obviously think you are gorgeous and hilarious.

Comment by Granny Panties Ride Up — August 24, 2011 @ 10:52 pm

37. HEYO! Latrine, you need to lay off the crazy juice! Or maybe you just need somebody to play with your fun bags. 1 motorboat for Latrine, stat.

Comment by crazy juice — August 25, 2011 @ 2:55 am

38. What stupid, uninspired comments.

Latrine’s was at least thoughtful, even if the ad hominem attack on Reid was unnecessary.

And he/she did make a good point about Reid’s reputation: I’m from Chestnut Hill, & also lived in Center City, and Philadelphia is both conservative and very judgmental!

His sexist phrase of “fun —-” wouldn’t fly, coming from a professional, as he is. Personally, I would have worked with him before as a realtor, but now I wouldn’t – I’d be concerned he might make a personal comment about me during, or after the transactions. Sorry, it’s true.

Comment by Allissa — August 25, 2011 @ 3:42 am

39. Allissa. So you are trying to tell me that you never watch an R rated movie or that you wouldn’t work with someone who makes a joke about a body part? This is a show that is really easy to make fun of. Not even Erica Rose had an issue with what I said. She thought it was funny. What does this have to do with being the best at negotiating real estate and working diligently for my clients? Like I said before, I would rather work with people who have a sense of humor and can rise above the little things in life even if they dont agree with it. Fun Bags: How is fun ever a bad thing? If anything its the opposite of sexist. There are so many good things about breasts. They are fun for one, two is they produce sustenance for babies. Three they come in all shapes and sizes and every girl has them. Four, the are beautiful and I appreciate them as do most men. What does this have to do with my profession? Seriously. If you aren’t going to buy real estate from me for saying this then I really hope that you never buy a product being advertised on any network that contains R rated content. Maybe you should just watch G rated shows and stay in your house waiting for the world to end because you are surely not enjoying it.

Comment by Reid — August 25, 2011 @ 4:11 am

40. Reid, ignore these snobs who have no life. They just thrive on bashing anyone about anything. They just all need to get f**ked and cheer up~

Comment by Truth — August 25, 2011 @ 4:29 am

41. Just a question, what does a bachelor pad blog have anything to do with real estate? Let’s get real! I am a woman and personally enjoyed this blog for the simple fact that its an honest opinion. Do you have to agree with it? No. Do you have to read it? No. Are you wishing that you never typed these useless, immature comments? I’m betting yes. What makes you higher enough to deligate the right and wrong uses of a simple word. Its a blog, aka someones opinion. Don’t like it? See the arrow on the top left of you’re screen? Simply click it and maybe pick out a g-rated flick to enjoy. Kiss kiss!

Comment by kayristen — August 25, 2011 @ 4:44 am

42. Loves it!! You’re very witty and I’m glad you appreciate my sense of humor too :)

Comment by Erica Rose — August 25, 2011 @ 5:01 am

43. Latrine,As someone who seems so concerned about class and how one comes across, you may want to use spell check. Seriously, it’s a wonderful invention that even us low-class enablers use from time to time.

As usual, I thought Reid’s take on the episode was funny and while everyone is entitled to their opinion, I sincerely hope that people lighten up a bit. The blog is commentary on a mindless show. It’s not like Reid is gunning for a Nobel Peace Prize based on his blog entries.

Honestly? If you’re watching any show within the Bachelor franchise, my guess is that your moral and ethical standards aren’t sky high either.

Comment by Beth — August 25, 2011 @ 6:42 am

44. Latrine and Alissa are ridiculous…you don’t even know Reid, yet you go at him hard on such a personal level.

That’s way more offensive than using the word “funbags”, which are just that! That’s a compliment if you ask me.

Comment by J-Dawg — August 25, 2011 @ 12:01 pm

45. Reid, ignore the haters, I thought your blog was a fun read, I enjoyed it. Focus on all the positive comments you have received.

Comment by noreen — August 25, 2011 @ 12:11 pm

46. Latrine is that you Ed Swiderski? No because that would be way too ironic. Wait are the whiners Kasey & Vienna themselves? Because you can tell they have NO SENSES OF HUMOUR OR SENSE OF FUN and who else would take a blog about a frivolous show SO SERIOUSLY.

Carry on Reid.

Comment by canadia — August 25, 2011 @ 3:51 pm

47. Oh, yeah, I’m a hater, because I objected to one phrase Reid used. Read blogs much?

Reid, I don’t say you are bad at your job at all. I think we all saw your good qualities when you were on the show. I would never try to hurt someone’s business, either.

But buying homes is a personal and sometimes long process, and PERSONALLY, I would feel uncomfortable working with someone who might talk that way, or write that way about my body after or during the transaction. I live in LA now, and I know there are many women here who wouldn’t mind it – just saying, I would.

And thanks for your personal insinuations, as well. Doesn’t anyone know how to make comments, and make their point, without insulting the other person? Maybe not on Bachelor forums.

Comment by Allissa — August 25, 2011 @ 9:43 pm

48. Wow! You really rattled a couple of cages. Let me think ‘fun bags’!?! At my age I think those are the reason I can’t see my knees anymore but I certainly remember how much fun they had!! Some people need to not take life so seriously – it’s all too short. zzZZZZ!!

Anyway, hello from bonnie Scotland. We don’t get the Bachelor etc much in the UK so I’m 2 years out of date and have only just seen your episodes. Love, Love, Loved them. It’s only a TV show, and I don’t get carried away with it all, but I think I might have had a tear in my eye when you went back to Hawaii. I started to watch because of Chris Harrison – yummy (oops is that not PC either!!).

Bachelor Pad doesn’t seem to stream outside the US so have been scouring the web and have managed to see the first 2 episodes. I love Gia but what was she thinking. I think my favourite part was when Chris H showed that Poisoned Troll Vienna the door. Pity she didn’t go, but at least it shut her up for 2 minutes. By the way, how dare Jake call her Vee – that’s my name. Or maybe he meant ‘V’ – like the alien lizards. OMG – get that picture out of my head – SCARY!!

I love your blog. Your dry sense of humour is just up my street and you always come across as genuine. Dave on the other hand???. Man Code – I don’t think he’d know a ‘real man’ if one bit him in the bum. Oh wait, that’s definitely got to be against the code!? But I have to admit I did laugh at a couple of things he said.

I agree with you – Erica’s growing on me too. I was so disappointed in Michael but he did redeem himself later. I know Americans have a problem with broad Scottish accents but can anyone understand what Casey is saying?? Well, that’s probably a good thing.

You’re from Philadelphia, I think, so you can probably answer this. Brad Pitt in Glasgow – making it look like Philly. What’s all that about??? Seems crazy to me but I suppose it’s a cost thing or did he just want to move into a 16th century mansion for a while? Glasgow drunks – zombies??? Hm!!!

I’ll probably need to spend another few hours trying to see Episode 3 now. Am looking forward to your next blog. Keep up the good work and don’t let the party poopers of the world get you down.

Comment by Vee — August 27, 2011 @ 6:30 pm

49. Because Reid used the term fun-bags on a blog about a ridiculous show….it means he goes around being crude and sexist in real life. He must comment on prospective buyer’s fun bags as well and maybe even whips out his manhood as he gallops around the house saying sexist (and sometimes racist) jokes. Maybe he even eats clients that he doesn’t like. Only a evil monster would use the most despicable word in the English language…..”fun-bags”.

Comment by Doh — August 27, 2011 @ 6:42 pm

50. When I was a Girl Scout my troop went camping and our Leader made us go dig a Latrine. Who in their right mind would name their kid Latrine?

Comment by Cathy — August 28, 2011 @ 3:58 am

51. Wrong! Vienna and Kasey won’t be making their exit next week, they make it to the top 3. Maybe you should read Reality Steve’s blogs from time to time. He’s dead on most of the time.

Comment by Jane — August 28, 2011 @ 7:22 pm

52. I think I’ve inadvertently stumbled into La La Land. I see the Bachelor franchise as a highly edited and expertly cast fantasy game show. The contestants are put into situations to evoke a strong response – good or bad. I thought we were all commenting on just that – a fantasy game show. I’m not ashamed to say I’m obviously extremely naive and now see that some people actually think they know the real person based on what they see on the telly or on a few throw away remarks.

For the record, I think Dave is very smart and clearly knows how to play the game. He seems to be doing very well out of his ‘Man Code’. Kasey only wants someone to look after and what’s so bad about that (though I still can’t understand what he’s saying). Someone loves Vienna so she can’t be as bad as she is coming across (actually I am usually called V and I am a scary lizard!). I’m glad that Brad Pitt’s film came to Glasgow and gave a much needed boost to the local economy. I think Reid comes across as a genuine, funny, normal person and doesn’t deserve this crap.

I think I’ll go back to catching up with Celebrity Apprentice. I love Piers and they don’t make any pretence of the fact that it’s business not personal.

OK now it’s time to walk back through the wardrobe and get into the real world. Reid – Good Luck.

Comment by Vee — August 29, 2011 @ 12:00 pm

53. Hi Reid,

I still love, love, love you but your blog this week wasn’t as funny as the past two. Hope all’s well . . .

Comment by Patty — August 31, 2011 @ 6:27 pm

54. Oh come on, Latrine. Lighten up. I am an educated woman who writes a blog with another educated woman and I’m pretty sure we called out Erica and her “fun bags” as well. I guess we’re misogynists too. And I’m sure the fact we refer to ourselves as bitches sets feminism back 50 years… Oh well, at least we’re having fun.

It’s called a sense of humor. They are nice. You should get one.

Comment by Rachel — September 1, 2011 @ 2:16 am

55. Reid, waiting so patiently for this week’s blog. Were you or your family affected by the storm last week? Hope all is okay. And of course, love your blog!

Comment by Sheri — September 2, 2011 @ 6:52 pm