THE BACHELOR NATION PARTY BUS IS BACK!!!

Greetings Bachelor Nation!

Do you love watching The Bachelorette on Monday nights?

Would you love it even more if Desiree and Chris Harrison joined you?

That’s right: the Bachelor Nation Party Bus IS BACK!!!

If you are in Manhattan on June 10th or Los Angeles on June 24th, that could happen.

Tell us about your weekly viewing parties and if we feel like it’s big enough, fun enough, or even just weird enough, you might get a knock on your door from Desiree and Chris Harrison.

Send us an email to bachelortv@gmail.com and tell us about your Monday nights. How many people? What do you serve? How long have you been doing it?

Send your name, email, phone number and contact information and hopefully you’ll be hearing from us soon.

Desiree and Chris Harrison & even some more surprise guests are looking forward to meeting you!!!

1. Hi Desiree,

Hi my name is katherine but people call me katie. I watch your show a few minutes ago and i thought you can help me. I’m 19 yrs old and i’m just waiting for a guy to come to my life and nothing. I thought u might help me. I live in Evansville,IN. If you can help me just e-mail me. thanks.

Sincerely,
    katie

Comment by katherine hull — June 3, 2013 @ 7:05 pm

2. I think that Brandon, the painting contractor from CA. Has had the most genuine feelings on the show. If he doesn’t get picked, he needs to have the next bachelor show. His story with his past and his mother of a single parent has touched my heart. I adore a man with genuine feelings. It touched my heart when he cried. He seems to be exactly father and husband material for someone very special. I wish him all the best.

Comment by Robin Stegenga — June 10, 2013 @ 6:07 pm

3. I WANT TO BE ON BACHELOR SOMEDAY ON TV

Comment by jared — June 10, 2013 @ 6:31 pm

4. ^agreed!!

Comment by Kayla — June 10, 2013 @ 11:45 pm

5. Hi. I love the show and all the amazing dates they go on. Just want to share date ideas I have. Ireland is amazing. Castles to stay in, cliffs of moher, the music, the people. Also bermuda is beautiful. Skydiving would be amazing and zip lining as well. Anyway just wanted to put my two cents in. Ben is sneaky but by far the best looking but looks are not everything and I hope she sees through him. Thought it was weird he brought his young son on. Hey why not have a gay edition. Gay men are gorgeous and so much drama but they might start dating eachother. Never mind bad idea.

Comment by Judy p — June 15, 2013 @ 7:30 pm

6. Can Desiree Hartsock to sign an Autograph Picture for Trevor Russell with his name on it too?

Comment by Trevor A Russell — June 17, 2013 @ 7:39 pm

7. Why you will never have any other ethnic backgrounds bedside Caucasian

Comment by M Phillips — July 1, 2013 @ 6:21 pm

8. Why you will never have any other race or ethnic background besides Caucasian

Comment by M Phillips — July 1, 2013 @ 6:22 pm

9. Ever think of having a senior bachlorette? Like 45 and older? I’m turning 50(shhhh… its a secret) in October and rented a condo on the lake in Lake Havasu City. Az. for the entire month of October for my birthday. Im single and totally ready to mingle and have a fun month!!!My moms comming with me (she’s lots of fun). My friends are comming at different times during the month. This will be the greatest birthday ever! And I deserve it!!!!I think it would make a great show!!!! Just saying!!!!

Comment by Lori — July 2, 2013 @ 3:44 am

10. Hi again! I am just on your website and thinking of Desiree. She is a beautiful Bachelorette. Thanks For all you do ABC.

Comment by Casey Lyn Fleckenstein — July 2, 2013 @ 2:24 pm

11. oh and P.S…. does anyone know exactly where to send an email if you want to be on the show? I am only 18 but just thought it’d be fun to try. IDK if you guys all drink alcohol. Thanks!

Casey Lyn

Comment by Casey Lyn Fleckenstein — July 2, 2013 @ 2:26 pm

12. Hey Des,
    My names Brie and I am only 13 but I love the bachelorette. I would love to meet you because you are truly an inspiration! You are beautiful and smart and a great influence. Probubly the most grounded bachelorette! Please drive that big partyin bus down to Denver Colorado so you and I can party!
    -your youngest fan, Brie

Comment by Brie — July 2, 2013 @ 3:34 pm

13. Where did all the weekly blogs go from past contestants? Always looked forward to reading them after the episode airs. Now I have no reason to even visit this sit!
    Why take them out?

I know this has nothing to do with the party bus posting. However, wanted to make my thoughts known.

Thanks!
    Loving the Bachelor/Bachelorette franchise

Comment by Mel — July 4, 2013 @ 9:56 am

14. I have been watching the Bachelor/Bachelorette for a while now.
    I am also 50..not really feeling it, nor looking it..considering myself lucky..
    I would also like to see a show for the older singles. Most of the people on this show seem honest. I have a hard time finding this out in the real world. I’m not real big on the internet dating, having a hard time trusting people. Too many people are fake out in this world..

Comment by Tammi — July 11, 2013 @ 10:26 am

15. I love the show, good luck Desiree!!!!!!

Comment by Derrick Oldham — July 16, 2013 @ 9:13 am

16. When are they going to have a bachelorette or bachelor show for older singles? There are a lot of baby boomers who are single.

Comment by Cara Huffman — July 20, 2013 @ 1:46 pm

17. When are they going to have a season for the baby boomer singles. Bachelor or Bachelorette?

Comment by Cara Huffman — July 20, 2013 @ 1:48 pm

18. I agree with the comment of several above about a 40 plus show. We are still woman that are very “young” very attractive, lots of fun, very outgoing and very single. I would love to see a bachelor or bachelorett for that age catagory…Come to New York Please…Give the Easy coast a chance..

Comment by Holly — July 29, 2013 @ 9:11 pm

19. Alright, I like the show just because of Desiree, she looks stunning :)

Comment by Satyagraha — July 31, 2013 @ 5:39 am

20. Desiree is gourgous!!

Comment by Orly tawil — August 6, 2013 @ 11:53 pm

21. Out of all the bachelors that Ben would have to be the most stupid because out of all those women he chooses a obvious phyco plastic sociopath.He was a embarrassment to all men and I think he deserves Courtney because he is either very naive or a sociopath bordering himself or just a adolescent boy never grown up and very superficial.And yes I’am a Australian man.Yours brian

Comment by Brian — August 14, 2013 @ 10:36 am

22. Thank you for shared post aboutparty and fun .I like such type of post because i am fond of reading such type of article. I think you will continue posting such type of post.

Comment by Paul Smith — December 11, 2013 @ 7:47 am

23. Thank you for shared post about party and fun .I like such type of post because i am fond of reading such type of article. I think you will continue posting such type of post.

Comment by Paul Smith — December 11, 2013 @ 7:49 am

24. Brand-able domain name: BACHELORSAPP.COM for sale. Email: info@bachelorinc.com

Comment by Bachelor Fortune — December 17, 2013 @ 11:14 am

25. I would like my daughter Jennifer brown to be on the bachelorette, I think she deserves to choose a Man to spend the rest of her life with

Comment by Lynda Thomas — January 20, 2014 @ 7:08 pm

26. Why not produce a show with for older women and men.

Comment by Airam — February 3, 2014 @ 7:24 pm

27. When are you going to produce one for older men and women. Say 45-55;-)

Comment by Airam — February 3, 2014 @ 7:26 pm

28. How about a bachelor for those women over the age of 50. There are so few available men to the number of available woman, it would be so different and fun. Quite frankly it would give this good looking grandma a chance to meet someone special for me.

Comment by Susan Hickok — February 3, 2014 @ 9:03 pm

29. This will show up at the top of the blog and be highly visible. So, if you are selling a product in a brick and mortar store or on a web site, you should set up blog to take advantage of the marketing opportunities that it creates.

Comment by Aiko — February 13, 2014 @ 6:52 am

30. I agree with many others here. Needs to have some diversity with ethnic backgrounds and age.

Comment by theresa — February 25, 2014 @ 7:28 pm

31. I want to known where i can go on the show when is ‘women tells all or guys tells all’. When there is right before he meets his wife and after the rose.

Comment by Cynthia — February 25, 2014 @ 9:31 pm

32. My husband and I have watched every season and never have witnessed such unfair ridicule on one person- Juan Pablo- did he have faults- yes but don’t we all- Andi opened up a whole can of worms for your show because now every woman scorned on the show will have the opportunity to rip The Bachelor. And then what do you do- make “Andi” the next Bachelortte??!! You’ve lost two viewers and the way Chris Harrison pushed the “love” issue was totally unfair out of 24 seasons approximately 4 couples are still together- that means only one in six who said they were in love must have meant it! Nice work!

Comment by Terri C — March 10, 2014 @ 8:53 pm

33. I posted a comment 5 minutes ago about our displeasure of the last two weeks of this show and they couldn’t handle the truth and took it off- can’t handle it huh??!!

Comment by Terri C — March 10, 2014 @ 9:03 pm