The Bachelor Nation Party Van

Do you live in the Los Angeles area?

Do you have a “The Bachelor” watch party on Monday nights?

The Bachelor Nation Party Van may just be coming to your house!

Submit your name, phone number, email address, and details about your weekly party to BachelorTV@gmail.com

Then, sit back and watch the show on Monday night and Sean Lowe AND Chris Harrison just might come knocking at your door to watch along with you!

Plus, we will film the whole thing and you just might end up on TV with them.

Apply now as this is a one time only event taking place MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4. APPLY NOW for your chance!!!

All Applicants must live in the Los Angeles area and all participants must be willing to sign releases to appear on TV

1. I live in a house which we call the “babe cave” with ten other girls . All eleven of us go to USC. We love Sean and the bachelor so much that we all get together and watch it every Monday night on our projector screen… Just so we can see more of Sean :) We love our Mondays!

Comment by Faith mackenzie — January 28, 2013 @ 11:40 am

2. Every Monday my friends,family and I cuddle up on the couch to watch the bachelor. We are all completely obsessed and love Sean! PLEASE COME TO MY HOUSE TO WATCH IT WITH US. WE LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!

Comment by Keana Smith — January 28, 2013 @ 11:45 am

3. We live in a sorority house of 32 girls at SDSU and we make snacks get out blankets and pjs every week, push all the couches together and place weekly bets!

Comment by Lilly Smith — January 28, 2013 @ 11:47 am

4. My roommates and I throw parties all the time in our Sherman Oaks apartment. And yet we had never got a noise complaint until The Bachelor: Season 17 hit our TV screen.

Yep, getting together & watching The Bachelor is the BEST part of every Monday for our group of about seven to ten 25-year-old single chicks. We scream, we cry, we cuss and occasionally pull a Tom Cruise and jump on the couch during rose ceremonies.

We’re all on Team Sean, but our girl preference varies. We argue over who is really crazy (*cough* Tierra) and who’s the sweetheart that Sean deserves (*cough* AnyoneButTierra). In the end, we probably all look as insane as the girls on the show.

With Pinterest-inspired homemade appetizers, glassfuls of wine, and good company, our Bachelor parties are not to be missed. If you’d like to join us I only have one question for you: Will you accept this rose?

xo,
    Tasha Ball

Comment by Tasha Ball — January 28, 2013 @ 11:50 am

5. Every monday after classes my friends and I huddle and scream and blush over Sean! Honestly can say this sets the pace for the entire week. We live in a dorm where there’s always fun & it’s at USC what could be better???

Comment by Yvette Estrada — January 28, 2013 @ 1:11 pm

6. Been watching The Bachelor since season 1! Buy no one’s been better than our steamy hunk this season! Every Monday is like Christmas and my friends and I celebrate it right by getting together, ordering some pizza and gathering round our biggest TV only to fall in love with Sean! We have the weirdest habits like laughing at stuff the girls say like in the video “sh*t bachelor girls say”! Seriously we all have so much fun (normally 10-15) USC students just havin fun and spending our nights with Sean! <3

Comment by Claudia Sosa — January 28, 2013 @ 1:20 pm

7. I watch every Monday night with my daughter! We cuddle up in my bed and countdown till 7:00. I have loved Sean since he was on Emily’s season. He is so down to earth and born and raised in Texas like myself. I love how he loves helping others. I don’t live in LA:( Please come home to Texas!! Sean would not be disappointed:)

Comment by Cecilia — January 28, 2013 @ 1:40 pm

8. Who wouldn’t love having Sean Lowe show up at your house!

Comment by http://topreasonstolovethebachelor.blogspot.com/ — January 28, 2013 @ 4:48 pm

9. So I don’t have a physical viewing party yet, but I’ve been meaning to. Basically because I’ve gotten two guys, my sister, and 4 girl friends into the show. Every Monday since Ben’s season we all sit in our respective homes and group text or skype the entire 2 hours with all our comments, thoughts, and predictions. Hasn’t failed. Jeff likes it but Tyler still claims he only watches it “for the hot girls”, but I’ve got the texts that have him emotionally invested in each season! Sean and Chris… help me finally put this together!

Comment by Dalit — January 28, 2013 @ 5:16 pm

10. what is wrong with this guy??? he picks terrible dates. seems to want to punish the girls with this craziness. don’t like hi at all !!!!

Comment by fran — January 28, 2013 @ 5:35 pm

11. I love everything about Sean! He is the definition of perfect. He is not only the greatest looking guy I’ve ever seen but also his personality and his loving heart makes him the the greatest guy in the world. Of course I watch The Bachelor every Monday! It’s what I look forward to after a long week of school and stress. I would absolutely love it (and possibly have a heart attack) if Sean and Chris came to my house to watch along with me. Two whole hours with them in my house would be by far the greatest night of my life. And be on tv with them! Imagine. Unfortunately I don’t live in LA. But I plan to in the future. Whoever wins this contest will be so lucky! You will have my envy, along with the rest of the world.
    Read my bachelor blogs! I promise it’s a good read. sabinas-thoughts.blogspot.com

xo

Comment by Sabina — January 30, 2013 @ 11:40 am

12. Arguably the most ridiculous/entertaining group of girls you would want to watch the show with.

I have a fascination with Tierra’s eyebrows and shamelessly berate every little move she makes. Thanks for giving her a rose and keeping me happy for another week.

We enjoy the overdramatic shots of Sean solo after he sends girls home (aw, awkward Leslie date). The acoustic guitar and flickering candles are always a nice touch. You can often find us screaming at the TV.

We even have a friend named Daniella and have started the #teamdaniella hashtag in her honor.

PS: You were WAY too hot for Emily.

Comment by Ani — January 30, 2013 @ 4:44 pm

13. Montana isn’t THAT far away, is it?!

I attend the University of Montana and each week, a group of us either host a Bachelor dinner, or meet up at the local college bar and harass the bartenders until they turn the TV to ABC. (I think we’ve even got the BOYS hooked!!)

You would not regret a trip to Montana….it’s beautiful here and the people are even better!! XOXO

Comment by Rae — January 30, 2013 @ 5:06 pm

14. me and my sorority sisters from Sigma Kappa at Missouri State University would DDDIIIEEEEEE if you came here! it would be the biggest even in MSU history. i know it’s a long shot but hey it’s worth a try :\ thank you!!

ps. we already made a special spot for you guys at the Sigma Kappa house!

pps. everyoneeee is willing to be on tv! not a problem :)

Comment by Alex Heislen — January 30, 2013 @ 5:14 pm

15. If only you would come to Missouri. We have a group of 6 to 8 BFFs that get tgether every Monday night to watch. We have our seats, snacks and drinks. Have have done this for 3 years! What a great time. Oh and great commentary!

Comment by Christa — January 30, 2013 @ 8:43 pm

16. too bad he let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch.

Comment by dee — February 4, 2013 @ 7:36 pm

17. oh, maybe there is hope. future be good to you sean. x.o

Comment by dee — February 4, 2013 @ 7:49 pm

18. I think Sean is a nice guy but this last episode he was a little unfair, especially to the red team. Okay so he invited the blue team, but don’t give one of the losers the rose. Not right dude. Then there is the issue with Robin. Had a feeling today was it for her a sister can only stay so long and she was clearly singled out as the trouble-maker when Tierra was the one causing the problems. Nice way to get rid of the last African American. That was not a shock to me. I wish Sean well.

Comment by Charlie Martin — February 4, 2013 @ 9:02 pm

19. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was
    wondering your situation; we have created some nice
    procedures and we are looking to swap solutions with other folks, why not shoot
    me an email if interested.

Comment by stilvolle Telefonerotik chatcam live — May 2, 2013 @ 1:22 pm

20. Juan Pablo,

My wife and I watched this last season and plan to watch your search for love too. I can only imagine how excited yet difficult this journey will be for you and your daughter, I just have a couple of piece of advice that I hope will help you this season.Lets start with 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. I too am a farther and have two sons one which has a wonderful step-mom; so I can relate to what you are looking for in a wife. One a drama queen is never good, if she can not get along with the rest of the girls in the house how will she get along with your X, two they have to be committed to you and then committed to being a wonderful step-mom to your daughter and should want to make her life the best possible at all times. So if they decide to marry you just remember they have to understand they are marrying the whole family including family on your daughter’s side that you have contact with. Good luck and God Bless

Comment by Chris Mercer — August 11, 2013 @ 1:18 pm