The Bachelor Reunion: Photo Gallery

The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad alumni gathered in NYC on Saturday, January 29th for a reunion. Check out photos from the event.

1. justin is looking even hotter then before!!

Comment by sandy — February 7, 2011 @ 9:43 pm

2. Is David Good single?he is so handsom.

Comment by Alena — February 8, 2011 @ 2:28 am

3. Is Dave Good single? Nah, he has a Bromance with Jesse Kovacs…But I think they are both dating Wes now.LOL!

Comment by Debbie — February 8, 2011 @ 6:49 am

4. Thanks for the pictures of Vienna! Rozlyn if you read this you look so Pretty. Love your dress. Its good to see you. I hope you had a good time and I wish you and Vienna the Best!

Comment by Debbie — February 8, 2011 @ 6:58 am

5. Is it just me or does Tyler look like Pee Wee Herman? LOL

Comment by nana — February 8, 2011 @ 10:55 am

6. Ty is smoking hot. I feel bad for Gia.

Comment by Kate Madison — February 8, 2011 @ 6:17 pm

7. Wes and Vienna make the perfect nasty couple. they are both trash so it makes perfect sense…..

Comment by HH — February 8, 2011 @ 8:04 pm

8. I don’t think that it is right for this site to beshowing Video’s of the Gia desparate ACTS for attention. I was hoping that this was going to be a nice sight to come to and catch up on the news. Why are your letting it become a taboid site, like the others? Gia chose to make a fool out of herself and it should stay in the tabiods. I feel bad for everyone at the Reunion, that Gia had to take it there and made everyone else uncomfortable. Gia needs to grow up and realize that if she can’t keep a man it is not anyone business but her own. How degrading.

Comment by Debra — February 9, 2011 @ 12:29 am

9. Ty is soooo cute…I am trying to be on Bachelor 2012 just so I can be on Bachelor pad! Love it!

Comment by Nicole — February 9, 2011 @ 1:06 am

10. I think a woman (Gia) that sleeps with Married Men is more trash than what Wes and Vienna would ever be!

Comment by Debra — February 9, 2011 @ 1:34 am

11. I am sure that Jake did not base his decision to pick Vienna on anything that Gia did or didn’t say. Jake picked Vienna because it would get more attention for his acting career. Plain and Simple. This is just a very nasty side of Gia. The female version of Jake! Don’t forget Gia is a wanna be ACTRESS. Ring A Bell? I wonder who she slept with to get those acting jobs? I am just a fan and am basing my opinion on what I see.

Comment by Debbie — February 9, 2011 @ 4:47 am

12. I think that Wes is slowly becoming a Bachelor Legend! He should write a Tell All Book and join Dave and Jesse out on a book tour…He can sing and they can dance. LOL! Elbows and Chicken Grease. Luv Ya Wes! Don’t you ever change for anyone, your fine just the way you are!

Comment by Debbie — February 9, 2011 @ 3:54 pm