Watch: You’ve Got Ben Flajnik

Get to know Ben just a little better right now over at 5min.com

1. Ugh, it would have nice to wash your hair, apeman face dufus. I still cannot figure out why ABC thought this was a good choice. He is less than average looking with 0 personality.

Comment by Melody — January 11, 2012 @ 11:57 am

2. Melody…It is so unbelievably sad that you chose to leave such an ugly comment! If you don’t like him, then don’t watch, it’s pretty simple.
    Not sure if your parents taught you any manners, but heed this advice: “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all”

Comment by Kimberly — January 11, 2012 @ 3:49 pm

3. Kimberly… AGREED! It’s too bad some people choose to be so nasty! I think Ben is rad!

Comment by Penny Farthing — January 11, 2012 @ 4:14 pm

4. I love Ben. He has a baby face. He is going to be a great husband. I watch the show each week Donna

Comment by Donna Degraaf — January 11, 2012 @ 4:39 pm

5. Ben has GIANT ears. He needs that long hair to cover them up.

Comment by Dan Victor — January 11, 2012 @ 11:32 pm

6. Why people here are so mean, especially melody. I wonder how u look like in person. Why don’t you look yourself in the mirror before you say those nasty words to Ben, you didn’t even know the guy. For me Ben is beautiful inside and out. I wonder how you are as a person, probably “UGLY”

Comment by Jill — January 12, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

7. Melody and Victor…..you two are immature donkeys. Rude, rude, rude. Ben is the guy next door and exudes a different kind of confidence. He carries himself well and that is very attractive to many women. Not all, but many.

Comment by Estee — January 12, 2012 @ 9:06 pm

8. Kimberly, Jill, Estee are Ben or Ben’s relatives.

Comment by Andy Bee — January 13, 2012 @ 4:42 pm

9. Am a huge fan of the show and I have watched all the sneak pick videos n I must say this looks like the best season ever!! I will like to know when will this season be aired on south africa television DSTV! That where I have always watched it on channel 123, I just can’t wait,I think Ben gonna make n excellent husband!!

Comment by amelia mabhula — January 13, 2012 @ 8:01 pm

10. sorry ladies, he s not looking for a wife , he ‘s just looking to practice his relationship skills

Comment by confused — January 13, 2012 @ 8:50 pm

11. or his kissing skills

Comment by confused — January 13, 2012 @ 8:50 pm

12. Ben’s nick name is storm horse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr5-bJs2TU

Comment by Andy Bee — January 13, 2012 @ 11:42 pm

13. Ben’s nick name is storm horse cream dreams

Comment by Andy Bee — January 13, 2012 @ 11:44 pm

14. To Andy Bee, for your info. I am in no shape or form related to Ben. I,m an Asian girl if you can pardon my English. Ben is the only Bachelor I like. He is handsome, charming, down to earth kind of guy. He seems real and not fake unlike previous bachelor. And that’s the type of guy I like. I am just surprise why people are mean and rude to him. Why are people criticisizing, his hair, that is his personal style and preference. What if your friends or anybody tell you your hair is ugly. I,ll bet you would say not your f..ng business how I style my hair…enough said.

Comment by Jill — January 14, 2012 @ 7:19 am

15. I loved your article. Awesome.

Comment by Gretchen Deckard — January 14, 2012 @ 2:08 pm

16. Ben cream dreams http://vixelyblog.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/exclusive-cream-dreams-video-by-ben-f-from-the-bachelorette/

Comment by victor — February 4, 2012 @ 2:46 am

17. what a waste of friggin time

Comment by me — March 6, 2012 @ 12:22 pm

18. The guy a friggin player….he played them all..what a cunt

Comment by me — March 6, 2012 @ 12:22 pm

19. he’s a rude sof…a friggin tv whore…..after this show ends….He’ll be on bachelor pad…what a friggin waste of tv space

Comment by me — March 6, 2012 @ 12:24 pm

20. of course Jill on this blog going to defend him..she an lonely desperate girl who needs a boyfriend…and a good fuck…

Comment by me — March 6, 2012 @ 12:25 pm

21. Asia girls are nothing but starfish….they just lay there and do nothing…like fucking a dead tree……no wonders asian guys marry white chicks…

Comment by me — March 6, 2012 @ 12:27 pm

22. Ben is gay……Bengay..u friggin american get it..

Comment by me — March 6, 2012 @ 12:29 pm